Drag Queen Story Time protest

Alright Zig Forums, wife and I are going to protest/prayer march against a drag queen story time happening at a local library in our area. I want to live stream it. Is there a preferred platform?

Also, There’s going to be a sizable counter protest to our group. Any tips on how to handle counter protestors? Should we engage in debates with these degenerates?

Attached: A2D59DE9-6FE9-4783-ADC4-ED38C544ACFE.jpeg (496x1024 780.13 KB, 56.9K)

Damn carpetbagging yankees

The only debate should be coming from a Gatling gun. I don't think there's much point in engaging with them. If they think faggots dressing up as women is acceptable, there's no reasoning with them.

I think all the kiddies are using YouTube. Periscope is another.

You gotta rise above like the MAGA kids did with the indian. I dont think Greenville is taking too much guff from antifa types.

You have to out number the faggots and trannies. Being all your friends, wife’s friends and all their friends. Drop RedPills on lgbtqksndjozmcwpt garbage. Use periscope.

Also, why do you good Southern folks even allow this disgusting shit in the Great State of South Carolina?

WTF, is this a commonplace occurence across America now? I thought pic related was an isolated incident.

Attached: slaanesh.jpg (2290x1322, 298.94K)

Hopefully Greenville / Simpsonville PD handle it the way Auburn Al handled their protest last year. Frisk everybody no masks, sticks or other miscellaneous weapons.

Pozzed by newcomers. We are a major hub for the automotive industry.

Carpetbaggers… the woman organizing it is from another state.

There's no queens in drag, they are just faggots in disguise, and they are annoying as hell.

A queen is a women of a royal bloodlines married to a man of royal bloodlines.

Yes there’s a coordinated effort by fags and libraries to push this shit in the name of “diversity”…

Sodomite demons

How could air be gay? I don't fuck men, not even friends with any faggots

Harrison Bridge / Fairview area. Howdy Neighbor

If I post the link to my periscope that day, will the mods consider it spam?

Attached: 2EC4019C-3ECA-4330-96F1-CA72D70D8B5A.jpeg (1024x471, 99.85K)

Not far from Five Forks myself. Good to hear from you!

I've repeatedly asked pro-gay marriage lgbtq persons why is polygamy illegal. Most will give the blank stare as their answer. A few will defend it. A few will say it should not be allowed because it means the wealthy will accrue more mates, leaving the rest of society with less choices for a mate. Polygamy is the Achilles heel of "I should be able to marry who I want it is a RIGHT" argument.

Westboro Baptist was way ahead of the curve, i used to think they were extremists

I know that feel, bro.

FILM EVERYTHING, they will attack you and immediately play the victim, vid related

Attached: Converted_file_e7175728.webm (1280x720, 8.62M)

If I stream via periscope will it save for later? Can I or other anons download it after the fact?

Attached: D00B19F3-7D44-46A9-89FE-7824FD16F9D4.jpeg (1125x1287, 974.1K)

The average citizen here is pretty law abiding and orderly. If it is mostly locals it should be fairly peaceful. If the sorosbuck mob shows up, then it might be game on.

Okay, here's my suggestion (since I'm an ignorant on how streaming works) , stream with your camera/phone like normal but have someone with another, preferably concealed camera filming you and your surroundings. Most degenerates will try to knock off the obvious camera before commiting the actual crime.

They were always right. They just knew about the shit that goes on in secret.

Some fag just confessed to me that he has a kid locked in his basement today. He did it in such a way that I don't think he realized he did it.

I have to wonder if the local police know about this, I know the Masons don't, and pretty sure the local OTO and Thule doesn't. Some fucked up shit.

I am on a watchlist, everything they try against me is recorded, and Cicada makes sure there are backups.

If you make something like "OMG WATCH ME GUIZE" then yes.
If you make an actual thread about the protest, then link at the end, probably not.

Why did the cops intervene in this nonsense at all, regardless of who did it? It was fucking nothing. Jesus. Why are we becoming such a soft society.

I hope you'll think the same when antifa caves your face in.

We’ve been too accommodating to these people. We need to make commies afraid again.

Say what you want about the Proud Goys, but at least they fight back.

Attached: F76A9B06-482A-4826-8B21-E6C00197E96E.jpeg (456x375, 60.86K)

Honestly I don't understand why it's not being pushed.

So you admit marriage is based on money and not love?

I live for videos like that.

(checked)
God bless you and your wife, OP. Please stay safe and record literally everything. As one Zig Forumsack said bring your friends and your friends' friends. Periscope is a pretty decent platform to live stream happenings. Please link it back to this thread so we can witness everything with you.

For extra lulz, and possible media coverage, wear the ebil MAGA hat and watch the FakeNews make yall famous.

Attached: c849971aa7e8d7ec41f817da91f0050621c5c6d5ff8ed71df3bfaaf01d15c926.jpg (283x178, 15.5K)

dumping my drag demon memes

Attached: weimar4.png (444x444 216.9 KB, 229.93K)

I only see problems, where are the solutions?

Attached: NASA.png (580x428, 281K)

You really need to ask?

Attached: 50110582_1971464366265230_432658697408217088_n.jpg (499x481, 31.5K)

Stop sliding threads Kike, here's the real thread with information that has been glowed down pretty hard >>>12777397

Attached: 1543917399803.jpg (468x451, 24.72K)