MUSLIM COMMUNITY PATROLS IN JYC

Muzzies are patrolling the streets of JYC much in the fashion of shariah police in the UK Caliphate. How can the mudshark be stopped in america's blue stains?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_religious_police
archive.is/bE7gW
freedomoutpost.com/muslim-sharia-cop-car-spotted-in-brooklyn-new-york/
removeddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/amwyqs/nyc_i_am_being_harassed_by_the_orthodox_jewish/
archive.is/ThjLz
archive.is/nwu5G
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Soon, JYC will become a moral place where you can take your burka'd wife without her behaving or being treated like a whore.

I wonder if they will allow home schooling.

[[Islamic religious police]]

The Islamic religious police (Arabic: ‎ muṭawwiʿ, plural, muṭawwiʿūn (nom) and muṭawwiʿīn (acc and gen) – derived from classical Arabic: mutaṭawwiʿa/muṭṭawwiʿa)[1] is the official vice squad of some Islamic states, who on behalf of the state, enforces Sharia law in respect to religious behavior (morality),[2][3] or the precepts of Wahhabism.[3] The establishment of a religious police is considered justified with the Quran doctrine, enjoining what is right and forbidding what is wrong or promotion of virtue and prevention of vice.[2][3] Some controversy, though, exists and opinions are divided on the function or purpose of religious police;[2][3] for example, in Iran and Saudi Arabia some see them as limiting secularization, while some foreign Islamic imams see them as an outdated over-conservative annoyance.[3]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_religious_police

[[IN THE NEWS]]

Muslims in NYC are carrying out “community patrols” in Brooklyn while driving cars that look almost identical to NYPD vehicles, leading some to describe the situation as “Sharia Police”.

The New York Times wrote a lengthy, glowing piece about the patrols, with one hijab-wearing Muslim woman commenting that they made her feel safe from harassment.

“With everything going on, you sort of feel like the whole world is against Muslims,” she said. “So it feels good to know that there is someone there, watching out.”

According to CAIR, the group is the first of its kind in the entire country, and a justifiable response to the “14 bias-crime incidents recorded against Muslims” last year (in a city of 8.6 million people).

The group’s vice president Noor Rabah said the patrols were “like a neighborhood watch but on steroids”. Currently boasting 30 members, the group plans to grow “its fleet of two cars to five by the end of the month and eventually expanding citywide.”

“Not at all comfortable with this. ‘Muslim Community Patrol’ in NYC, driving cars that look identical to NYPD RMPs,” commented John Cardillo, adding, “This looks a lot like Sharia Police. In Brooklyn.”

Similar “patrols” in East London didn’t turn out to be so community-friendly, with hardline Islamists attempting to “impose Sharia law on unsuspecting members of the public.”

A CNN report shows Muslim men harassing alcohol drinkers, gay men and women wearing skirts above their knees.

Of course, these cars are patroling Muslim neighborhoods to enforce Sharia law. We've seen how that's worked out in Europe, haven't we? Here's just a few stories we've covered on that.

[[[Sharia Patrols in Europe: Creating the Eurabian Caliphate]]]
[[[German Court Gives OK to Islamic ‘Shariah Police’ Patrol]]]
[[[‘Sharia police’ who Patrolled German city of Wuppertal in Orange Vests to Face Trial]]]
[[[Berlin Swarming with Sharia Religious Police]]]

This just fans the flames that Sharia is creeping into America a little bit at a time, just enough for the people to get used to it unless they come out and openly voice their opposition to it to put pressure on representatives to eliminate it, but many are too afraid of being called all sorts of names and most won't even identify the antiChrist religion for what it is.

By the way, the "patrol" members also have pullover shirts with a "badge" embroidered on the chest.

The New York Post reports:

A car from the new Muslim Community Patrol has been spotted around the city, joining the Jewish enclave’s Shomrim and the Brooklyn Asian Safety Patrol among New York’s culture-specific security groups.

The white Ford Taurus bears insignia nearly identical to those of an NYPD patrol car — with blue horizontal stripes down the sides, a shield on the front driver’s side door and the words “Muslim Community Patrol” descending on the rear door, where a department vehicle would say “Courtesy Professionalism Respect.”

The vehicle was recently spotted cruising along Fifth Avenue in Brooklyn’s Bay Ridge, home to a burgeoning Muslim population.

According to state records, the Staten Island-based group was incorporated last month.

Since Sharia law is incompatible with American law, why are these imposters allowed to operate? Are they claiming that they are a form of neighborhood watch community? I am all for neighborhood watches as I think the people should police themselves, but when it comes to an operation bearing the ideology of Muhammad, I'm more than skeptical that this is what that actually is.

archive.is/bE7gW
freedomoutpost.com/muslim-sharia-cop-car-spotted-in-brooklyn-new-york/

Mudlslimes at it again, maybe idea in pic related will work against (((them)))

Attached: 1545285617916.png (1176x1514, 1.71M)

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;
>or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press;
>or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Simple fix to this and other "cultural" "security" "patrols".

In case you guys aren't familiar, racial police forces are considered normal in Jew York. There are already fake Orthodox Jew cops that drive around the neighborhoods in official-looking police cars harassing whites who make the mistake of living in the Jew parts of town.

removeddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/amwyqs/nyc_i_am_being_harassed_by_the_orthodox_jewish/

Attached: SHOMRIM_JEWISH_POLICE.jpg (609x343, 37.64K)

lmao this is fuckin great.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I want to see more

you can thank De Blasio for this (real name William Wilhelm…guess he changed it bc it sounded too much like the Kaiser). He was so into the "diversity" bullshit he married an impregnated a literal ape who just fell out of a tree in Equatorial Africa to prove it.
Don't worry though. As long as these "muslim patrols" (would love to know how much the are costing) only harass goyim and never so much as look crooked at Jews, they'll be allowed to keep going.
By the way, this is something else we can tank the kikes for. After the kikes cused the crown heights riots by running over a nigger and then having a private ike ambulance only take the kike while the niggers insides were hanging out, the city allowed the kikes to have their own "special kike patrols" in crown heights with little golf cart things with police insignia.
Obviously, it was only matter of tim ebefore their semitic slime cousins from the sewers of the east also said "het, what about us! We done face racism from whitey too!" so they had to get their own special cars as well.
irony of course is that if anyone suggested these things run by white for white neighborhoods–even if it was done with private funds– they'd probably find aw ay to put them in jail.

that's from a shitty (((conservative))) news site, a few pegs below faux jews, and supposedly the kind of network Trump was going to start if he lost. The local NYC stations won't touch it– UNLESS, of course, they somehow run afoul of a Jew in any way. THEN you'll see the shut down so fast your head will spin.

You don't get it. They have ero fucking power in the city. they HAD to give it to them thanks to the kikes having their own, so they'd have taken them to court and said "hey, why do the kikes get this, but we don't?"
If I start one for Whites, i wonder what the kike and courts (one and the same) could possibly say. If you look at the racial tats, how many of them are being beaten, robbed, and raped by whites vs. other way around? Not fucking many.

US doesn't realise that it is the factory for all of this degeneracy, that it is exported to the UK which is the test-bed for the degeneracy, and once it has passed through a few years of trials, it is distributed to all the wealthiest countries including the US.
Yet every fucking time, you idiots mock the UK. Then you turn around and see the same exact shit franchised out to your shithole, and suddenly you are silent.
Learn that these are the same people doing the same things to every western country, that it is targetted. Look at the UK's laws and sicknesses, and see it as a test of what's to come.
Reminder that in 1998, London had 1.5 million CCTV cameras, while New York had 10,000.
How many cameras do you have now? It has been going like that for decades.
Yet it is always sourced from the states to begin with, the current (((capital))). Feminism, "civil" rights, "multiculturalism", homosexuals, aids, sjws, anti-racism, anti-sexism, juden-media saturation etc etc.

post the vid of the spic on a bicycle being surrounded by juden-monsters

start a celtic patrol
seems its freedom to do business

Muslims are based and redpilled for not letting the thots and drunkards and other degenerates turn the city into their own personal playground.

I started a poo-patrol. We harass anyone not pooing in the street and force-feed them laxatives until they are.

Digits and the kebab removal will soon begin

Attached: 948686df0f7cdda046047c699584560cc4676671720af5badda43effe63220b1.gif (1024x1024 3.81 MB, 355.78K)

Checking your digits of kebab removal.

Time for no-go shariah law zones, awwwwww yeeeeeaaaaah

Attached: 5a5fedf0667c18d5d42b0ae1ce0503de292ef0429023a653881e503a08a86973.png (875x736, 622.17K)

The man. The myth. The legend.

Attached: 1512067672762.jpg (1113x876, 152.51K)

AMERICA YES

Ignore Shomrim and the fact that congress has already recognized the Noahide Laws, goy. Sharia is the real threat to America, and war with Israel's enemies is the only way to stop it.

I heard there are several cities in Michigan and California that already have shariah courts

In my day they were called militias. Step it up white man.

Attached: patriotic smug.gif (437x180, 1.24M)

nah that takes actual work, I would rather just vote for Trump

that's not why these patrols exist, retard

ITS HAPPENING

Attached: mfw.jpg (608x344, 23.21K)

Yeah but Christianity is illegal in Jew York City because that's the way the jews who run the place want it

We are already on it

Attached: 1471023718162.jpg (1111x911 48.79 KB, 297.52K)

Pains me to admit but yes we're reaching Sweden status now.

You know what? Do it. JUST DO IT. If that doesn't wake up the masses nothing will!

That's a game that both side can enjoy.

You don't have to be a commie to hate ZOGbots!

Pay attention:
Yesterday some Muzzie House rep named AIPAC and every member of congress skewered her. Today we get this:

No Shlomo. It's the jews. It's always the jews. Muslims are a symptom of the jews.

checked

Jews vs muslims war soon, good luck muslims, no wall there to save them.

Why? That's not going to happen. Jews will move from Europe to Israel, while muslims take over.

Home schooling is haram and punishable by death.

These two frock wearing faggots are really into each other!

Attached: pope_imam.jpg (770x433, 30.86K)

Really?
I would have thought muslims were reasonable to protecting their children from kike indoctrination.

Ooooooffffffff

Because it's unironically esoteric

muslims and jews usually have "special schools" where they basically just get good and passing grades for very basic classes, the rest it's torah or quran studies.

Not wrong.

they are in Jewlywood and North Miami too archive.is/ThjLz archive.is/nwu5G

Attached: 1497701621.png (676x507, 336.18K)