Trump is shilling for a war in Iran. Again

Liam Young
Liam Young

Yes, it's real. It seems like Trump can't decide which country he wants to go to war with. It felt like just last week we were flirting with liberating Venezuela and putting based Indio nat socs in office because Maduro supports Hezbollah. Tired of winning yet?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1095049352840658944

Attached: fa9o3j3uh5g21.png (385.1 KB, 590x919)

Hudson Hughes
Hudson Hughes

Shlomo be sliding my thread

Parker Perez
Parker Perez

Trump was shilling for war in Iran during the campaign. Not my fault you didn't listen to him then.

Evan Perez
Evan Perez

OP here, I never suppprted Trump. I did the research and he was bailed out by the Rothschilds after he filed for bankruptcy.

Owen Sanders
Owen Sanders

In the second or third debate, when he was nervous and/or desperate not to blow the whole thing, he admitted that Iran was fighting ISIS. Might have the "you'd be in jail" debate, but I'm not sure.

Luke Lewis
Luke Lewis

I don't remember that at all

Michael Roberts
Michael Roberts

Yeah, they should vote on the other candidate.

Hahaha.

Nolan White
Nolan White

What would be substancially different if we had Hillary in office instead?

Landon Moore
Landon Moore

We already have a thread about this here:
Also, learn to archive faggot.

John Price
John Price

White people wouldn't be sitting around "Trusting the Plan" and would be organizing and growing the collective racial consciousness.

They rigged it for Trump to stop the white uprising.

Liam Thompson
Liam Thompson

What would be substancially different if we had Hillary in office instead?
Instead of banning bump stocks, she'd ban guns. Instead of talking about war with Iran, Venezuela, North Korea (remember that?) Syria (yep, remember?) the US would be at war with every country neighboring Israel.

Attached: hillary-clinton-and-the-rothschild.png (5.08 KB, 517x194)

Adam Hill
Adam Hill

What's the game here? Do the neocon kikes really want a war against Iran? Are they that dumb? It's obvious that America is never going to strike at Iran, so why do the neocons even bother?

Luke Ortiz
Luke Ortiz

Instead of banning bump stocks, she'd ban guns.
We are having gun bans, though. Under Republican leadership and by endorsement of Trump, many states now have red flag laws. These laws are backdoor gun ban that confiscates guns from political dissidents, which is what matters.

Henry Long
Henry Long

You know what to do then.

Liam Martin
Liam Martin

oy vey lol they totally don't want what they've wanted for 40 years
lol it will never happen goyim go back to sleep
Just die already.

Lucas Miller
Lucas Miller

It does seem weird that they've never gotten the war they've been pinning after for 40 years.
Maybe they know that Iran would break them.

Ethan Phillips
Ethan Phillips

I'm ready

Attached: 1490382006024.png (467.13 KB, 800x800)

Dylan Gonzalez
Dylan Gonzalez

It does seem weird that they've never gotten the war they've been pinning after for 40 years.
Not really, if you know anything about how this shit works.

Asher Johnson
Asher Johnson

Republicans will always be the ones to pass any gun control or amnesty legislation. This is so that Whites are demoralized instead of enraged to action.

Luis Mitchell
Luis Mitchell

Not really
War with Iraq was easy
War with Libya was easy
War with Vietnam was easy
Bombing Syria was easy
Bombing Serbia was easy
But even after 40 years of trying as hard as they can, they can't get war with Iran
Explain.

Bentley Nguyen
Bentley Nguyen

Good more dead Zogbots
Also duplicate thread

Andrew King
Andrew King

Its called voting on a lesser evil.

Luke Martin
Luke Martin

I was already worried about US invading Iran back in 2006 at least. If Trump really does it, he's worse than Hilbama. Then again maybe it's just more saber rattling that US does every now and then, presumably to appease the kikes.

Parker Diaz
Parker Diaz

He fell for the "Vote for the lesser of two evils" trick
user, people like you are the reason why things are as horrible as they are.

Isaac Carter
Isaac Carter

Dildos, get your free dildos!

Evan King
Evan King

KYS

Jackson Rogers
Jackson Rogers

Reminder that Lady Rothschild was also anti-Obongo. Trump was bailed out by Rothschild Inc. and appointed a Rothschild banker as commerce secretary, not to mention his judeophile daughter, Yael's romantic connection to pic related.

Attached: nat-rothschild-2463174b.jpg (54.51 KB, 620x387)

Lucas Wilson
Lucas Wilson

They Live

Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith

This is without doubt an excellent idea. The US should be perpetually at war with someone, somewhere, for some reason. I'm sure someone stands to profit from it.

Attached: gf.jpg (46.31 KB, 1280x720)

Brody Wood
Brody Wood

Reminder that Lady Rothschild was also anti-Obongo
What do you mean to imply by that?

Jordan Hill
Jordan Hill

I did, that's why I didn't vote

Evan Fisher
Evan Fisher

How many threads matzo maker?

Joshua Lopez
Joshua Lopez

Syria
Clintion only wanted a no fly zone in Syria, Trumps repeated air strikes have gone well beyond her rhetoric

Anthony Thomas
Anthony Thomas

To be fair, how do you suppose a no-fly zone is established?

Adam Cook
Adam Cook

Israeli imperialism mate

Anthony King
Anthony King

And look what that did.

2 missile strikes, 1 on an old runway and 1 on an empty building are repeated air strikes
Well alright, I guess.

Jace White
Jace White

He can show his face in public without the shame.

Aaron Cox
Aaron Cox

they are failing spectacularly with the wall deal being crushed and cucked.

Evan Jenkins
Evan Jenkins

That if you want to pretend a single woman, who may not even be a kikess, and is only a Rothschild by marriage, is proof that the ZOG Emperor is really at war with the Rothschilds, then you have to say the same about Obongo.

Eli Johnson
Eli Johnson

Voting takes half an hour every other year or something like that. You have no other option anyway. Go f youself.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit