Nigger chimps out on media, whites blamed

Kike (((Drudge))) and the rest of the media blaming the white #MAGA crowd for what a baste nigger did.

Proof it was a nigger:
twitter.com/Anna_Giaritelli/status/1095160224070156288

Via kike news:
washingtonexaminer.com/news/man-attacks-reporters-knocks-over-cameras-during-trump-rally-in-el-paso

Other kike news link:
theguardian.com/media/2019/feb/12/bbc-cameraman-shoved-and-abused-at-trump-rally-in-el-paso

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (340x60, 4.8K)

Tons of cameras were there. They were perfectly capable of producing images of his attack. They may have done so. But the one released only shows literally nothing.

The proof's in the audio of the twitter video. The news bich describes him as an "African-American male".

Pic of the nigger.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (639x581, 372.86K)

Really activates my almonds

Tell me more about this completely organic happening where a man who definitely was not a plant started pushing over reporters

I just think it's funny it's a nigger, and they won't name that nigger. They even named the kid, but the nigger, nope, not naming the nigger.

This.
Also, I don't think its a nigger. Listen to how it talks.

Sounds like a pajeet or a dark spic.

Here's the problem with you faggots: you're just not trying hard enough! Only the stupidest, most moronic people (Liberals and Hitlertards) would take posts like this seriously. People with normal intelligence (which is all that's required) see right through this shit.

And that, essentially, is the problem with Zoomers: being taught exclusively in Liberal Democrat (Social Marxist, really) Schools they were not trained to think at all, much less use logic, but were just indoctrinated into obedience to any Leftist who presented themselves as an authority figure, no matter how psychotic or fucked up that Leftist might actually be.
The point of that is that, being so incredibly stupid, they think everyone else is as stupid and as easily fooled as them. All this proves is that they don't realize how stupid they are (because they're too stupid) and, being so stupid, can't comprehend of anyone else being smarter then them, which is why they're so easily fooled by most other people.

Now you know the reason why all of you moronic Leftists make such shitty, easily identified fail trolls

Attached: UnsuccessfulTrollIsUnsuccessful.jpg (1024x853, 153.11K)

Based. Trickle down media whores need to be chased down and beaten like black snakes whenever you see them in the streets.

Attached: 1520134514467.jpg (612x408, 18.88K)

*someone pushes a journokike's camerman*

kek. stay cucked, faggots.

also:
No such thing. Just various colors of Israeli cocksuckers. Go back ((( the_donald))), you're not welcome here.

Attached: 542.gif (381x434, 106.3K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1752x1392, 165.77K)

T.((()))

Now that I look at it, my real question is, why the fuck would Trump hold a rally in El Paso?
His base is 85%+ non-spic White.
El Paso is 11% non-spic White.

Is he outright mocking his base now?

Why?
Did they bus these White people in for optics?
Also, Donald Trump Jr. looks more like a semite everytime I see him.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1749x898 2.42 MB, 2.46M)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (926x707 2.78 MB, 1.13M)

Reconfigure your bot

> (((he)))'s alright
< anuddah shoah!

So, people who love white people, that is to say people who are not kikes, they don't say such nasty things about white people.

Now, it is true that the whites have been deceived by the kikes, and that makes them the golem of the kikes, but that doesn't make them kikes themselves, rather victim-perpetrators of kike schemes, and by no means people who are defended or are likely to benefit, in the end, from kikes.

Now, I am to take from you that all right-wing whites are to be despised and abused - I won't take it.

What White people? El Paso is only 11% White.

That's not what that means, you nigger kike. When you say "11% white", that's not at the individual level, but the population count.

You know this. You are a liar. You are a kike. Curse israel. Curse yahweh. Curse kikes.

A child is born, and she is 100% white. Yet this kike would have this baby slain, because her neighbors, who came illegally, are spics. That's the level of kike crap we're dealing with.

And? 11% White. You're kvetching about White people, but there's only 11% of people in El Paso who are White.
So what Whites are you talking about?

Pick one

NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL SKOOBYDOO POSTING!

See:

That doesn't even really look like a full blown nigger. I can't tell what the fuck that is supposed to be. Some kine of mestizo nigger hybrid.

Imagine lumping racial social nationalists with liberals and believing you have a grasp on politics to have an opinion. Fucking Kys you dumb faggot

Attached: 8D24C1E0-10FE-4C32-926E-CF1D94B00DA1.gif (465x200, 2.4M)

I thought he was referring to the ends of the horseshoe?

tru

checked.