Three cool ideas that shills hate

Reminder that shills can be identified by trying to kill ideas with insubstantial responses that only contain accusations and insults.
or by misrepresenting the ideas in a negative fashion.

If they do not actually present arguments for why the idea is bad, their influence is to be countered, when you see them in a thread that presents an idea, bump the thread up, because the idea is likely to be a good one.

I've made a couple Idea threads, one for making our own media, one for creating documents that detail what we believe to be true, what our end goal is, how we plan to achieve our goal, the rules we agree to follow, and how others can be sure that we wont deviate from our plan or our rules, the last idea is simply the idea of taking the risk of meeting each other in real life at a pre-defined location and time, while also taking measure to mitigate the risks so that anons would feel comfortable enough to show.

Right now, the only things we've been doing it trying to educate people, but our message and the vagueness around both it and those who deliver it, chases people away, rendering us ineffective at our stated goal.

So my ideas are to make the message and everything around it clear:
- We write out our vision for an ideal country/society/world, and we do it in complete detail, completely describing everything from the ground up, even the most mundane and commonsense of details, and making every description as explicit and complete as possible so that there is no room for intentional misinterpretation.
Now people know what we plan to achieve and thus we are much less scary to the public.
- We write out our plan to achieve the society listed above, ensuring that is it described with as much detail and clarity as was given to the above, leaving no room for deliberate misrepresentation, so that they know how we seek to get to our goals.
Now we are even less scary, as they know what our plans are, and more importantly, what they are not.
- We write out a code of conduct for our followers to abide by, and the recommended punishments from failure to live up to the rules listed within the code.
Now we have quenched all three fears in the mind of the public, even if some can be convinced to refuse to believe that we are telling the truth, they can see the ideas presented as having value in themselves, and that's still a win for us.

The second idea, meeting up, has been posted so many times. The problem with the idea is that there is no threat to meeting up at an arranged location, date, and time, but shills have managed to scare anons into thinking there is one even though there is no reason to, they even got me with this until I started to actually think about it, that said, the shills tend to mass invade this type of thread every time it's made, it's obviously on the highest of priorities to keep us online, which means what we are currently doing is no threat to them, but going offline means that we would be surprised at how favorable things would turn out for us once we did so, right now it's not about avoiding the (non-existent) risks, and more about making anons feel safe enough to attend a meeting for the first time, once they attend, and see that there is no danger, this thing will snowball into something very powerful.

And that's the three cool ideas that shills hate.

Attached: 7944acbdaab80253d2586c67d74795cad4b8542d744fe12240180a543213e7ad.png (1140x2540, 222.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ordoevangelistarum.com/chat/#/welcome
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The third idea, creating our own media, has been presented multiple times, every time the thread was made, it was destroyed by shills using the tactics described at the top of this post, then it get's abandoned and dies.
We have a fuckton of creatives on this board, and creating our own media would be the easiest thing ever, I'm determined not to let this die, however, we get two types of fucktard that are exclusive to /polmedia/ threads:
1. The anons who completely lack the idea of sublety: these are the ones who refuse to create media that the average person would be willing to consume, they want to insert nazis into everything, openly brand jews and racial minorities as enemy factions, and make everyone into a stereotype straight out of damaging failures like angry goy or zogs nightmare, which doesn't jive with the average suburban white who goes out every day and sees blacks who don't act like niggers. They don't understand our humor, and so assume we are delusional enough to think what we put in our games is an accurate depiction of reality.
This blunt approach has been tried many times and only hurt the cause each time, we are making media as a form of outreach, not for ourselves, and outreach requires a very gentle approach, not one that scares people away from it, we can speak our ideas through various forms of writing that aren't literal, allegory, metaphor, the entire group of genres known as "speculative fiction", we need to trust in the intelligence of our audience to interpret the messages out of our media, we don't need to make the outright statement that "Hitler did nothing wrong", in order to tell people that the actions taken by the NDSAP were justified.
2 - The anons who object to using the tactics of the enemy, these guys are placing some retarded idea of honor above reason and practicality, there are no jewish tactics or aryan tactics, only tactics that win and tactics that lose, right now the jews are winning, and if you are truly serious about victory, the only sensible approach is to learn how to reverse engineer the enemy strategy for our own side.
If an enemy's guns are superior, find a means to use their guns against them, often that means taking their guns from them and adopting them as your own., learning from the enemy is an essential component of war, and if our weapons were superior, we wouldn't have found ourselves on the losing side, what;s the point of staying true to ourselves if it will only lead to our defeat?

And that's the three cool ideas that shills hate.

Attached: 5b4763848bb3a.jpeg (720x883, 102.3K)

The pics are unrelated, the words are.

>>>/reddit/

She looks cute.

I think op my be a gay.

As for the assertion that there is no danger to meeting outside of Zig Forums.

Ever notice that they never explain how they would arrest you? what charges they would lay against you? and how they could possibly convict you on those charges?

Keep in mind we aren't meeting dressed in uniform, we are meeting in public places, and we will not be discussing plans to commit any illegal activities, if we are in a country like the united states, or even leafistan (canada), there is almost no chance that we'd be able to be arrested for anything.

and if the authorities somehow manages to find out who we are and send an agent to listen in, there is still no problem, we might redpill them, but they won't hear anything they can use against us, even if it's only them, we still have someone to talk to about politics, and that has huge psychological benefit top any anons out there without anyone they can truly express themselves to, that in itself is a big plus.

The feds are watching this board, they already know everything, trying to keep secrets from them when they already know them is retarded at this point, and a waste of movement space, it's an unnecessary limitation on what we can do as far as activism is concerned. Stop doing it.

So why does IOTBW cause a stir every time?

TUNE INTO Zig ForumsRADIO 88.14 RWDS
Coming to the airspace near you.

Shill type: Misrepresentation
I don't need a novel about an alternative plan, I just need some reason for why my idea is bad.
What I'm getting is being called shill, glownigger, jew, gay (>>12791242), paki, stupid, etc.all with no basis or reasoning provided to support such libel.
What's more, these accusations have nothing to do with why my idea should be ignored, even if they were all true (which they are obviously not), it would do nothing to discredit my idea.

It's kinda funny how all you shills behave like children, using insults in the playground style, you are retarded, but we must be even more retarded for these tactics to be effective on us.

I'm done with the word "tactic", I'm using the word "strategy" from now on.

IDK, because it's useful when the media goes hysterical? it makes us out to be a big bad threat, which makes our outreach efforts more difficult.

Only when they get reports about it. and when they shitpost
Bullshit. Have you ever met a spook. They know fucking nothing.

Open the borders, no more brothers wars

((( )))
Sounds like D&C
The FBI is mostly Aryan

Well, then, they are even less of a threat now, aren't they?

I guess I will be seeing you at the next meetup, right?

Hispanics aren't white or aryan, they have to go back.

An anti-white Aryan is still an enemy (albeit a very unfortunate one).

OP is a retard and a shill.
Probably voted for Trump too.

Yep. I'll be the one with the maga hat.

HISPANIC IS EUROPEAN LANGUAGE
You fucking nigger.

As far as meeting irl, the “take a walk” thing going on a few months ago was a good idea. I participated and actually met up with another user, there is still a thread for it in meadhall but it’s kind of died out now. Something similar might be good

You aren't white and you never will be, Paco.

Or misdirection - not necessarily negative, but responding like "study this MSM source to find out what they're up to"

The best way to meet irl is to create Zig Forumsacks out of your existing social circles. They'll, in time, do the same for their own circles outside yours, and again and again.

As the target of one such operation, I can explain. They befriend you, get you impaired, and get you talking, then GOTCHA.

Police are more like spies and kompromat operatives these days. Or maybe it's just the circles I travel in.

Attached: tamara-cartwright-poulits.jpg (220x311 26.93 KB, 15.22K)

True, that is good as well, but it’s not always that simple. There’s also a difference between someone who’s redpilled and someone who is redpilled and willing to stand up for our people. I’ve redpilled others before, but certain personalities are never going to stand up on their own. Connecting people who will is important, that’s how we get things done and move forward

Fair point, I tend to forget that there are many who know what is going on but feel powerless to stop it (niggerpills). I wasn't around for the "take a walk" situation, do you have any details?

Have you been locked up/put away, user? I'm interested in your story.

>>>/meadhall/
Thread is super dead now
Some of it’s niggerpills, some is just faggots who will never give up vidya and microwave pizza

Whenever I meet someone new I say the 14 words and ask if they have a problem with that. Whatever they answer I follow up with "why?". That not only always works in your favor, but it creates great discussions on the spot, and exposes snakes in mere seconds.

yeah, there are a lot of different shilling techniques out there, what we need to do is focus on the ones we encounter most often.

Reminder jew shills try and switch the narrative by railing against simple truth with pilpul.

Muh FBI monitoring!
The FBI is a bunch of teenage girls with jobs. Remember that those faggots were literally crying in text messages when Trump was elected. They're just as frigile and stupid as your average University students. All the top kids in their classes went on to actual intelligence work, or into the US Marshalls. The FBI is where the losers ended up.

Attached: 3c7 (1).jpg (500x341, 22.65K)

I went to take a walk with Zig Forumsacks… they were all spic. Based!

You sound like kike

You suggest we ignore race-traitors?
No, you shoot a traitor before the enemy.

Not the other guy, but honestly I just shitpost a lot

And the rest went to regular Marshalls.

Attached: marshalls.0.jpg (1200x800, 109.97K)

Never trust a fed.

Then we simply avoid alcohol at the meetups, or we simply don't go if we actually support doing illegal shit.

There are a billion simple ways that this is not a problem.

They won't be a problem if we simply don't give them anything useful, our meetups can still be productive without revealing anything that can be used against us in an effective manner.

It will be a while before we can have race-rallies like the kikes do, but right now we are doing jack shit to get ourselves to the point where that is possible.

I remember that one shilling technique is insisting that if an idea that slowly makes progress for us doesn't get us all the way immediately, the idea is no good, this is a strat that ensures that progress doesn't get made at all, we are starting from the bottom, if we are going to make any progress, it is going to have to be slow and subtle, as we do not yet have the support or resources needed to do something large and fast.
The sooner we begin implementing these plans with gradual effect, the sooner their payoff will come to us, what's more, there is nothing about these plans that suggest they are the only thing we get going, we can do other things as well, and, even if it's not a big contribution, the contribution these plans do make will give our other operations an advantage, and we need all the advantages we can get at this point.

Attached: 1e48eeed8fbad6ea8081445a8acb136010ea1068f984b568d92d0f574e9d5d17.jpg (960x960, 116.42K)

Alright user. Serious levels of weaponized autism user here

Attached: 1549823550574.jpg (897x673, 190.9K)

This is a good thread OP, and I agree with everything you wrote. I've been working on solutions to these problems but it's slow going.

Look, I don't want to sound crass here, but what is needed the most in this "movement" is MONEY. I work on projects that would benefit all of us with every spare moment, but I have to work a demanding day job just to pay my bills. I am only able to squeeze in so many hours of side work every week due to my main job and all the chores and errands one needs to do just to live. This means that a project which might take me only 100 hours, can drag out for MONTHS because I'm only able to put in 8 or 10 hours a week on it.

If you look at the left and the way they have commanded our culture, it all boils down to MONEY. They not only have a ton of massively funded media companies already in place, but they have billionaire donors who pay them to work on their culture projects. Without donors, we are fucked because if a man can't keep a roof over his head by creating content, then he won't do it.

I have noticed a tendency on the right for people to be real assholes - tight-fisted, self-centered, and pessimistic. They rarely peel open their wallets to fund good ideas. They just want to sit back and do things that are easy or free.

This is the problem we must solve if we are to get anywhere. Politics is downstream from culture. Control of the media is EVERYTHING and we are getting our ass handed to us by leftists on this vital front.

tldr; stop being such miserly faggots and send money to people who are doing good work.

I know I'll get shot down for saying so but I have dozens of ideas that would be wildly successful in shifting our cultural consciousness, if only I had a little more time to work on them! And with a little bit of funding, I would have that time. I am very skilled at what I do and I've been building experience for decades…but without money it's just one inch forward at a time, and we don't have much time left. Fuck, it's frustrating. Where is our Soros? Marxist shitfuckers get paid big bucks to shill and shitpost all day but we do it for free. It doesn't take a genius to see who will win that battle.

IKR? it's pretty cool if I do say so myself, more importantly, it's effective.

This is the young blood approach, so this is the future of our board, it's the policy of bravery and honor rather than cowardice, it's about taking action rather than playing it safe and merely telling each other lies about how you're making any sort of noticeable difference.

I've identified three key weaknesses that are preventing us from becoming effective, and proposed decisive solutions:
- consensus of anti-white narrative in the media.
- strawmanning of pro-white ideas and the aversion coming from the resultant misunderstandings or incomplete understanding of those ideas among the populace.
- lack of IRL contact between pro-whites.
- the general cowardice of the pro-white community, who wants to fight battles that come without the need to take risks (such battles do not exist), who thinks they are producing effective outreach by impotently shitposting and upsetting people with some vague poster placed up somewhere sometimes.

We have lost the true love of our volk, the love that makes us take rash actions in the interests of our people, we have lost sight that it has only ever been these rash actions of love that have ever produced change, we preserve our existence at the cost of having never lived for anything, and it is shameful for me to see you like this. We have been demoralized to the point where anyone who suggests an action that may benefit our cause is shouted down by cowards who think out of shadowy fears. We must cease to lie helpless within the dark, I propose taking up torches and burning out the shadows around us, others shall see our lights, and they shall become a beacon, such that when one of our lights go out, it is replaced by a hundred more, and for the one light, know that suffering is a brand upon the soul that has finally discovered what it was to live.

For my volk, I will be willing to suffer, I consider it not a risk, but a reward, telling me that I have done my sacred duty.

we can find donors, so long as people do not know our work is natsoc, we are able to acquire donations and other means of support.
This is why it is integral that we do not start some project that will be rejected on sight, why we must stay away from being explicit, and instead focus on other means of storytelling, non-literal writing, works of speculative fiction, etc. Not some Nazi Ubermensch gunning down caricatures of Anti-Whites, Shitskins, and Jews, this shit is retarded, has been tried in the past, and has only been counter-productive to our goals.

We make something quality that normies could watch without knowing what it is, and which the theorists and high-IQ people can deduce the messages from due to their ability to interpret subtle patterns.

and it would be interesting and good enough to support itself.

If that is too difficult of an approach, we can simply make something that is wholly apolitical, as I said, the left has gone so far left tat anything that isn't leftist is a challenge to the narrative, what's more, having some successful work of media that isn't completely owned by them is something they'd be afraid of, specially if it's success is enough to challenge their dominance of the cultural landscape, one thing we know about them is that they are control, freaks who are paranoid enough to be unable to deal with anything thy cannot control and therefore predict.

Thanks for the reply. That is my area of expertise, I am making projects designed to lead people on the path from normalfaggotry to redpilled. My current project is entertaining and funny, without any overt racism or nazi imagery, designed to be impervious to censorship. But the trouble is I know they'll censor it anyway, based on what they've been doing lately. I haven't done any Kickstarter or Patreon bullshit yet because again I am very cynical about supporting those fags and also I know they will probably pull the plug on me just for going against the narrative. I'm trying to set up a cryptocurrency donation funnel but it's not easy to get people to fund a speculative project that hasn't borne fruit yet.

I'm going to keep doing my thing regardless of whether there's any money or not, but we really need some sort of censorship-free funding mechanism, perhaps mimicking Patreon and Dickstarter but using crypto wallets.

I just had a really weird Idea.

One of the other challenges is that creating high-quality content takes either a LOT of time or a lot of different people. You are competing with slick multi-million dollar productions, and people are accustomed to expect high production value or else their brain tells them it's lame and amateur and has no authority behind it. You'd be shocked to learn for instance how much a single episode of Family Guy costs to make, just as an example. I am doing a project that is normally done by a staff of 20 or 30, each making >$60k salaries, and I'm doing it all alone with zero budget. It's not easy my man. I wish at the very least there was a way to get high quality volunteers to help. Working on making these necessary pieces fall into place with every ounce of my energy.

I'm very proud of ya!

What if, we do exactly what we do here. But live on camera, chosen individuals. A superior kek alliance live alex jonesing with eachother 24/7. Our capacity for the truth is great.

I'm intrigued but I feel the details need more fleshing out.

That'll be the fun part if we can decide if there is actually a fuckin point.

Lets do a sketch about raping drake. that shitll blow the PC normies back into their DMT trips.

For this to be ((The Move)) we have to be aggressively brave accurate funny and fast. We would have to become the entire counter culture. We'd have to organize the entire kek army.

Well shit anons. I think this could serve as a disguise for the revolution.

Get me Dana Carvy

Dedicated. Call it KEKUVISION even though godaddy just sold that domain and all variations of it

Board better be speechless because I just blew every bodies fucking kundalini

I'm serving my fourth license suspension right now. I never leave my apartment. I learn, I work, I write, I sleep. There are no leaders anons. Now somebody with the spirit of jesus actively making a smoothie in your heart get the fuck up and follow me! We need to get this ball rolling anons! We need to succeed where national lampoon and Dana carvy failed. Remember, Lampoon was close to completely destroying society, but print wasn't doing it for them. We need to re-manipulate the masses through television at the exact rate required to keep there attention.

Also it could all backfire horribly but I don't give a shit were getting a wall

Jordan Petersons Patrion wont ban us. And we can take checks in the mail. We can run hillarious ads, using specific anons who are actually funny as fuck to run our ad department. Go after all the businesses who support Trump first.

what is it?

Give TL;DR so I dont have to waste time reading your probably shitty ideas. Sage because no TL;DR is inconsiderate

did I break the chans? Whats a tldr, and

Never said any of these things were easy, I said they'd be worth it.

Right now the easiest thing of the three cool ideas is the clearing up as vagueness in what we do and do not stand for, it does not require offline action, loss of anonymity, or money for us to do.

We write out all the policies that would exist for the perfect society according to Zig Forums, we write out our plan to achieve the creation of this utopia, we write out a list of rules regarding our own conduct, along with the penalties for breaking one of these rules.

We remove the unknown and difficult to acquire information around what we stand for, what are goals and plans are, and what standards we abide by. We do this and we counter one of our enemy's greatest advantages over us.

Right now the enemy can misrepresent us as any ridiculous strawman and get away with it because the average person has a very fuzzy idea of what we actually want, support, or oppose, so anything they hear about us sounds credible to them.

By making a clear and complete declaration of everything that defines us as a group, we remove this fog surrounding us, and make us much more difficult to misrepresent.

We need to cut down on the work a normal needs to do in order to understand us, ans we need to bring this information to them, not expect them to seek it out.

Yes Kingslayer user, its perfect.

The massive quantities of information we eat up and chew out will keep a feed back loop of evolving genius trickling down the hierarchy of anons from the collective truth. We will literally have to find these anons one by one.

You're completely correct about the rules. This is 8ch. Balls are a pre-requisite.

We will create content. Advertise, broadcast, record, and develop. Sort of like if Alex Jones bought Comedy Central, and was funny.

I've created a discord.

The first thing we need is a name for what we are, then we can codify our beliefs. We're not alt right or nazis or white nationalists…those are buzzwords which have been fully co-opted by our enemies and associated with losers and sociopaths. I propose that we use the terms Third Position and Third Positionist. Either that or National Populism, or NatPops. Neither of those terms have been heavily demonized yet and they are both fairly accurate. What do you think?

Right now what we need is momentum. There is a lot of soldiers out there who are far from useless. We need to unite a strong base under our cause to lead us through its conception together.

I just shot the message out to two potentials I was shitposting with last night in a strong board. We need to have a consistent majority of the right capacity of Wisdom and Truth.

Sure but there is no 'cause' without even a name. People need something to coalesce around. Like it or not, branding is very important and it all begins with the name. We are scattered, atomized, and disorganized right now because there is no single theme to unite behind. The Alt-Right promised to be that a few years ago but it was quickly revealed to be a subverted dead end. But we never replaced it.

user, you have to remember that the masses are already retarded and filled with plastics and neurotoxins. Nothing that cant be fixed but still, their used to receiving their information in bullshit, mediocre, neuroticism, and fucking CNN. We have to give them their addiction in a neatly rapped package. Our name has to suggest that stupid people will be safe.

lol oops

I'm sorry user you are correct, and National did a good bit for the Lampoon.

National Escapade/page, not sure.

But really we should be focused on getting artists and geniuses together who are game,

8ch defeats the jews with its own infowars

For example, we need an 8ch user who can surf the chans inredibly with great intuition and knowledge of the chans corridors. Anons who wield this ability can help us do something that America has almost completely forgot. Exceptionalism, at a new, liberal face fucking standard.

Not all of the masses are unreachable, there are different tiers of sleepers, just as there are different tiers of awakened, take what I said about the media, for example, how most people will simply enjoy it as entertainment, and only some will read between the lines to interpret a hidden meaning from it, these are the more intelligent sleepers, and those who are just generally the type to look for hidden meanings in their favorite shows.

For another example, look at my "manifesto" idea, there will be sleepers who will not make the effort to awaken, but if we accurately present who we are and what we want to them, they will be willing to accept it and join with us.

These people make up a minority of the sleepers, but adding their numbers to our own will allow us to do things that can draw even more sleepers to us, the ones from the lower tiers who regard groupthink as the most attractive factor, the ones I refer to as the "joiners" or "the herd", they seek belonging and approval within a larger body.
Of course, to attract these "herdlings" we need to actually show up and project our presence IRL.

Basically, there are a lot of sleeping people who have no problem waking up and joining us if we simply met some extra criteria; Such as doing most of the work and presenting a good case, or simply giving them the feeling of security that comes from being a part of a crowd.

We need to try to categorize and understand the things that go on in a sleeper's head, for example, one that I keep bringing up is sleepers who see racial "minorities" acting like white people, and they see this everyday, they may even have friends who are white-acting shitskins, and for them, this is what keeps them asleep.
We typically talk about black people as if they always behave like stereotypical niggers, all muslims hate non-muslims, and so on, this completely contradicts the day to day experience of this kind of sleeper, and so they conclude that we are completely detached from reality, to wake them up, we need to show that we see the same things they do, and acknowledge that there are members of "minority" races who do act like white people, at least to the casual observer.
By simply acknowledging their day to day experiences of other races, we fulfill the extra criteria to wake these guys up.

We need 13 funny ass anons, like Jesus and his followers, or Horos and his followers.

We will have to create thought tanks within our discord for sectors of information that would be as pertinent as that. For example, normie watch. Whats goin on with them.

The black population is gonna be awoken in mass and its going to have to spread through the deepest parts of the ghetto. There is already a minority division within the black community of woke, referred to as nerds. They will grow to become the dominant group of blacks in America.

Having a nostalgic MTV feelings incorporated with some of our comedy content. Will be important for them. I specialize in this heavily. Fucking hate MTV though, Luckily this wont be created by lunatic luciferians. Also I know blacks who are talented on the cause.

You have a superior understanding of them. That will be perfect for generating the proper attributes to shatter their illusions safely-ish in our content. We'll have to suddely apply to their morality.

It was hard to believe… Truely. But the great awakening is coming.

Mother of Christ, by this metric 99% of this site is shills.

Subliminal programming. These flashing by to some some then big white letters on black screen
NIGGA

FUQ U MEAN

Attached: d936e37483fa9a854b7d371a861437326b7576e3c053c4c7ca2a2d842b9465e8.png (1280x720 808.22 KB, 173.28K)

Shit what

Nah jew you crazy, untless you're citing that 8ch is mostly braindead creatively, besides my buddy here. Which I would really hope not.

I'm the user who started the "Take a Walk" project after I recognised the potential of the idea in another thread. I had some personal success, I heard Anons down in Oregon had considerable success. But aside from the one fella that showed up for me, nobody ever showed. It's like our population has been replaced by emotional screaming trumptards and schizophrenic shills that post all about what's happening in their little world inside their head as if we should all get it.

Where did everybody go?

Attached: 1 1914 05 21 shadows.jpg (550x640, 285.12K)

Whitehat user might have to be retrieved temporally through one of the leading organizations already carrying this weight. Those guys do great work for geniuses. Weaponized autism is going to be key for the sheeple.

Thats a sad sentiment user. I wish you would help us get those guys too. Reference the tiers
People are happier not believing in bullshit. People are unhappy when they find out theyve been tricked
People are afraid of robots chips economies powerful people and dealing with it.
We need the counter culture. Their hooked on stimuli and beginning to realize everything is trash. Its time to start beating back.

Lmao did I not detect the shill

wow thats so both ways. I wonder what the other side of that is like. Ill have to ask, anyway fuck this dude

I'm just gonna go ahead and ignore this whole thread. Rate the country you'll all be living in within 25 years, though, fam.

Attached: lolwut.png (1140x2540, 564.78K)

Absolutely. Ever since the mass arrival of newfags during the 2016 election Zig Forums has changed a lot and lost touch with it's national socialist principles. Before the influx, we were a relatively obscure community and the only people who arrived here were the ones who cared about truth more than hurt feelings AKA redpill vs bluepill. This resulted in a fairly homogeneous community who agreed on a very similar set of basic societal principles. I only say fairly homogenous because before most of Zig Forums migrated to Zig Forums you'd still have arguments in threads but the well made posts held dominance and reinforced Zig Forums's beliefs. Nowadays most users would just take a shit in the thread by calling user a shill and be done with it. This results in confusion and normalizes bad argumentation. In turn, this leads to the current state of Zig Forums where no one bothers looking from different perspectives and challenge their beliefs. This leads to a board full of people who value feels over reals. Bluepilled instead of redpilled and I think the rest of the board needs to either wake up on this fact or leave the community. Considering the board is no longer run directly by administrators that explicitly enforce Zig Forums values and regulate for quality discussion I believe a migration is necessary so that more dedicated old fags can regroup and start working on the ideas outlined in this thread. /fascism/ worked well and had high quality Zig Forums related discussion for the first month or two but fell apart due to board management issues and the eventual post drop. Now it is just a barren shitposting ground but I believe it showed just what Zig Forums needs to do in order to efficiently carry out tasks again. For those who are curious, there is a thread on a different chan that was discussing about a very similar topic about internet communities. If anyone wants to follow up with this idea I recommend they seek out the thread themselves and see what they say.

Also consider this a bump you magnificent bastard. It's people like you who keep this board alive.

As said, the big thing differentiating Zig Forums oldfags and newfags is newfags value feels over reals.

Whoops, forgot a part.

Attached: Selection_700.png (424x686, 63.61K)

That quiz is way too long.

Basically my main concern is citizenship and the corresponding rights. I don't want everyone who happens to set foot inside my borders to get a free ride.

Voting rights based on military or civil service would immediately remove 90% of undesirables like women and soys from the system.

Does anyone know how to buy a debt, as in an individual one? I remember that professional cock smuggler john oliver mentioning it once by blathering about how expecting niggers and spics to honor their debts is RAYYYYCIISSSS and it activated my almonds. Buying some degenerate's debt and holding over him so that he behaves would be an excellent way to get a mole into an organization so that we can take it apart from the inside. Kikes pull shit like that all the time, why should they get to have all the fun?

Attached: a8a06c676773944e5bf86ea35d86911d.jpg (580x624, 55.98K)

99% of posts are useless noise from bots. I can't even post anything useful anymore because I've been trying for years to red pill at least one of you Blue pilled npc faggots by showing who a shill is.

Here's a general rule for who you should associate with. Hint: it's nobody on pol.

If somebody doesn't care about your well being, then don't associate with then. They are your enemy. Everyone on pol openly admits they have no compassion for anyone and only want to control people, and they somehow use that as "proof" that they are the masters of reality. No. Kill yourself .

You can buy real estate notes (ie own the debt on someone's house). The only sure fire way to own a debt on someone would be to lend out your own money to those individuals. Which will be a challenge in it's own right. You can't just look someone up, call them, and ask them if they want to lease your money. They will automatically know something is up.

You'd have to set up a financial service and hope your mark comes to you. It's like fishing but more expensive and no guarantee that your mark will ever even need to borrow from you.

Read pic related. Im not sure if the info is outdated yet but it seems like it is up your ally.

Attached: download (2).jpg (181x279, 11.29K)

I was beginning to think that all the people with brains were run out by der ewige redditor, thank you. I'm trying to think of other ways to ensnare degenerates into working for us, pedoshit seems like the most expedient solution but I don't want to go that route. Moral corrosion is a real threat, I don't want to become the very same monster I fight against.

Attached: Inquistor Tomoko.jpg (2449x2449, 1010.95K)

Mein Gott, you don't know how refreshing it is to see that on here. I was legit starting to lose hope in this place.

IMHO, I think a more fruitful endeavor would be to invest in a Stingray device (or an IMSI catcher). It's a device similar to what the spooks use to track and intercept cell phone data and messages on people. If you are loaded enough to lend people money you should have enough money to afford one of these. Heck, maybe even combine the two some how. You seem like a creative fellow. I know you will think of something.

Whatever you end up doing, best of luck and Godspeed.

Attached: IMSI-featured.png (600x518 117.09 KB, 45.26K)

I believe this is one our biggest obstacles: the enemy has a monopoly on normalcy. They rigorously project their freakish fever-dream as "normal", so sleepers instinctively fall in line, fearful of leaving the herd. If we can reframe the subverted, global culture as the out-group and reclaim European-run society as the in-group, then instead of a risky exodus, it becomes a homecoming–a joyful reunion with our heritage.

The average person wants what we want; they have to be continually conditioned to accept the enemy's paradigm.

Attached: b54ff0da2e2ec5f663a77c45457d53ef8af02a3dv2_hq.jpg (394x458, 24.54K)

BTW we need to revive >>>/polmedia/
ordoevangelistarum.com/chat/#/welcome
#polmedia:matrix.ordoevangelistarum.com

You cannot have a stable government with non-white. The whiter the nation the freer it should be. The inverse property holds. Nothing will ever come about of this site. Who do you think runs the servers? The FBI or some intelligence agency to spy on us and keep placid. Shutup and complain like the rest of us and wait till you see a collapse of federal authority to take action.

We should choose a name that has the word "liberal" or "liberalism" in it.
Something like "National Liberal Populists" or "National Liberalists Manifesto"
1. This would confuse actual liberals who read the /8pol/ manifesto.
2. It may entice people to accept its message.
3. If the media or anyone else decides to warp the message of the manifesto, they will need to connect the word "liberal" with negative connotations.

Problem: Sargon already used such tactics for his own cuck ideology, so we need to pick a synonym.

Another option is to pick a title in french which would make it sound more modern and "intellectual" (normies love reading french philosophy bullshit so they can feel smart)
EX. [Libéralisme national]
Bonus: we could possibly use this to influence the yellow vest protesters. They look like they're just waiting for an ideological rally call.

Hard veto.

Liberal basically means what Americans call a libertarian. Free trade, free religion, egalitarianism, democracy and a bunch of other commie-enabling freedumbs that subvert and rot out a nation from the inside.

We are not libertarians. We are national socialists and other hard right ideologies that completely reject the enlightenment and its liberal politics.

Crypto nazi shit is gay but at least pick a better word to cower behind. Using liberal makes me cringe.