Trump will bring all troops home by 1 May 2019

Beltane withdrawal from Syria or MAYDAY for Trump

Attached: 1900 maypole.jpg (3000x2611 25.33 KB, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/trump-sends-handwritten-note-for-western-wall/
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40003636
cbsnews.com/news/for-holocaust-survivor-reparations-are-too-little-too-late/
washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/on-love-margaret-brennan-and-yado-yakub/2015/04/16/6b894a9e-e37b-11e4-b510-962fcfabc310_story.html?utm_term=.7927792048ad
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why so much damage control lately rabbi? Whatcha sliding?

One can only hope OP is true.

I'll believe it when our troops are home.

It's okay, OP will have an existential crisis in 11 weeks if he isn't a paid kushnerkike shill.

Not everything I said is true: May Day is actually the first day of SUMMER, so the April 30 deadline is the LAST day of Spring.

Interestingly, May Day has this figure "Jack in the Green" based upon the "Green Man". This is an excellent opportunity to embrace our pre-Christian roots which have survived the Judaism's offshoot.

Attached: Pennal_Gwynedd_B_31.JPG (1077x731 4.68 MB, 545.63K)

trump touched a wall

fake news

You >>>/qresearch/ boomers have been saying Trump will bring the troops home in 3 months for two years now. Fuck off. Trump said last month we have to stay "to protect Israel".

Attached: ff581398fc138d4ba73fdfeef8718da90e2ffa2cf0757e790f42a8bc4a7a1b03.png (932x960 327.04 KB, 145.59K)

sage zionist threads don't belong on a natsoc board

reminder that Trump only wrote a half-assed 2-sentence pro-America note that said nothing about Israel/Jews and just mailed it with his assistant: timesofisrael.com/trump-sends-handwritten-note-for-western-wall/ even the left knew it was posturing: bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40003636

Following up with touching the wall is like affirming "yeah, I sent a note to this thing, and I would like to build a wall like this, and I am insulating myself against Nazi accusations so I can get boomer votes in 2020", it doesn't mean anything. Trump's nose-thumbing at Netanhayu over the troop withdrawal in Dec2018 is far more meaningful.

which part? Are you disagreeing with the 120 day timeline?

That is a fake quote. Trump was cut off by the woman interviewing him (Brennan of CBC 'Face the Nation', on February 1st, aired Feb 3) he was likely saying "staying UNTIL" or "staying FOR".

Margaret Brennan is pro-Jewish (see cbsnews.com/news/for-holocaust-survivor-reparations-are-too-little-too-late/ in May 2016 "the six million Jews murdered in the Holocaust") and is a race-mixer, marrying an Iranian in 2015 washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/on-love-margaret-brennan-and-yado-yakub/2015/04/16/6b894a9e-e37b-11e4-b510-962fcfabc310_story.html?utm_term=.7927792048ad and he impregnated her last year.

Obviously she was sabotaging that interview to make Trump look bad, including strategically cutting him off after (((staying))) so that he couldn't complete the thought and conveying the false implication that he wasn't promising to bring them back.

I bet she did it so that shills like you could quote him out of context. She was already doing that in the interview when Trump said "looking" and she replied "strike?" She's responsible for the misconception that Trump is trying to attack Iran instead of just troll them so that they have to attack Israel to regain confidence.

>You >>>/qresearch/ boomers have been saying Trump will bring the troops home in 3 months for two years now.

I've personally never posted any withdrawal dates prior to this. Can you give some examples of news articles giving earlier withdrawal estimates?

The long-term strategy of anti-Trump shills to paint all opposition to their unfounded claims about him as 'Zionist' is certainly an interesting one. I think it has been successful D+C for many of us.

Attached: Margaret Brennan betraying the white race in 2018.jpg (600x400 44.29 KB, 32.07K)

It's not a 'formal' deadline, this is based on sources which have been kept anonymous within the government, as far as I know. Unless I'm wrong and someone has spoken on the record by name/rank about time estimates?

What part of "We will believe it when we see it.' Do you ass clowns not understand?

So Natsoc support White men fighting wars for Jews cause muh Trump is bad and orange and shit.

wow it only took two fucking years. if it even happens

SAGE for ((("""Bl*mpf"""))) thread

I'll believe it when it happens.

Trump will unintentionally end up helping create the "EU Army" otherwise known as the new Soviet Army.
The communists failed in Russia so they're trying it again in Europe, and in America too if they can get enough 3rd worlders here.

Attached: reddawn_1130_430_90_s_c1.jpg (1130x430, 152.17K)

Man this place is hardy full of people

Damn I can't type…

20th century bs, it's all about race, not economic system

Okay, help me out here, what exactly are you talking about 'seeing' to confirm what is being reported? Do you want "I'm a soldier and I just came back from Syria" video interviews? Where exactly do we we get proof of of troop and equipment movements? That stuff would obviously be on some kind of delay for safety but should eventually be open to FOIA right?

He's been spread thin by all the jobs he has to do, no doubt.

Not exactly. Race is vital in almost every case, but the only way to genuinely fuck up white countries to almost Africa-tier is to go communist. Somehow, that manages to turn even the chinks into prawns from District 9. (((Communism))) is uniquely evil. It's as if intensive kike research showed the Jews how to genuinely strip whiteness away from a nation and replace it with pale Aborigines drinking gasoline in their own piss.

Attached: Most_Russian.jpg (550x412, 57.43K)

yeah like whining about dead jooz and hating on Hitler and bashing/bombing Assad and advocating gun control

you people just won't learn, this board will be useless until Trump steps down in Jan '21, and shortly afterward they'll probably move towards taking sites like this down

Attached: f091701474c2af016b1eb1ee3a59818a6d58f6be719028d1b93fcdb0d00d1f7b.png (465x448, 287.6K)

If you think someone could feasibly be elected in this climate without doing this, you're deluded. Politicians have had to fake this shit for the past 70 years, that's how tight the stranglehold of the Jew is. You have to look past it and stop being a whiny bitch because of the simple fact that any politician who is an ally to our interests will still have to hide his power level to win over a majority of the masses.

If we want it to be feasible to elect openly Holocaust-denying Hitler-loving Jew-hating leaders, it is our burden to redpill society so that enough of them would tolerate it (better yet, demand it) in a leader.

As for gun control, the bump stock bullshit was just good short-term tactics for the moment. Trump is strategically stacking SCOTUS with conservative judges who will overturn that bullshit when it gets challenged.

40 year old leaf here

You burgers have no idea how inspiring Trump is as a leader, I'm not shocked the deep state and all other actors have fucked his agenda over but the fact that he is still President is fucking AMAZING.

Look at Canada.

Look at our leader.

Look at our fucking nigger somalian immigration minister.

Trump is 100% a win for the straight white male.

You are probably a faggot or discord tranny mutant.

Attached: president.png (1125x720, 968.58K)

OY VEY

I'm a Nazi today.

Which one?

Attached: Justin Smith with Soldiers of Odin.png (282x179 277.03 KB, 17.41K)