What Happened?

>8ch slowly becomes corrupted by outside political agendas, corrupting itself and allowing a social base for those once (((narratives))) to thrive.
>Trump shills for Israel but works with Russia and opens up talks with North Korea to create new global partnerships. The (((narratives))) and sliding are pretty much the norm.

Where the fuck are the threads that brought people to this place in the first place?

Now it just feels like everything on here is some sort of controlled narrative being puppeted by the state /some agenda that ignores what made this place an awakening to many things hidden behind the curtain.

Attached: e3b83ebeb43adc62239d6e1e337a6a28cbfd2298da249fd54b8ed79d23dfcc62.jpg (500x378 840.66 KB, 30.46K)

They were all beleted so paid kushner mods can shill (((politics))) 24/7

Attached: zBYHLjM.jpg (1920x1080, 356.37K)

got any proof of that?

also there's plenty of proof that the opposite is true, paid anti-trump, anti-white shilling going on here 24/7

Zig Forums didn't exist in 2012 you mong. And Zig Forums =/= Zig Forums. I usually just come on this site for /loli/.

Both of it is going on. It's rampant.

Attached: Make_MAGA_Not_War.jpg (2040x1487, 849.65K)

So kushner is paying for 20 "trump is a kike" threads a day? Weird.

Attached: 1469412638997.jpg (879x657, 58.38K)

Wtf are you talking about? I've been coming here before and after the Sandy Hook situation and the Batman Shooting that happened in Colorado.

No there are just more shills on here now. They probably just do it for free while at their desk jobs fucking about as well.

You're not all wrong my friend. Seems like a lot of polical bullshit on 8ch these days. Hard to even keep coming here seeing all this crap on the catalog.

Attached: larper10_7_17.png (1264x703, 177.8K)

By bombing their military bases and killing their soldiers in Syria? BASTE

At the end of the ride, the narratives all fall off and then you realize your in 2019 not 1930 and that nobody really gives a fuck about SJW idelogy falls flat as some money racket set forth by some gay kike from the 1950s

It was made in the beginning of 2014 and then really took off once GG happened.

2015 was the best year after that normalfags started flooding the place. Moderation took a major shit. Best posters and threads are long gone and traded for the daily news of the day analysis, etc.

It is what it is but its still better than half-chan.

What? The USA isn't attacking and killing Russians. Unless you're talking about American Money funneled into Israel. Which only really mean that a (((Special Interest Group))) Is sending money that way due to some special deals we must be getting.

Attached: d367d33966690bc0b5837f6d54598b38bc2be2d1a7fed4957293bee14a791e84.png (798x533, 84.91K)

I should have been more specific, that's my fault–

Zig Forums 4chan - Then migrated to inifinitychan.

Would have been correct. My apologizes user.

Attached: 8730ea0ae1ebbfbeb0a59c916f21b678534878afde422424720af6d22071207b.gif (500x260, 420.64K)

I feel like it was this last presidential run that really saw deep transformation in this place.

No shit. It put us on their radar and they began to understand how influential imageboards can really be.

Exactly. So, what do?

How do I know you're new here?

Go back to fagchan.

Zig Forums is asscancer and most exodees died with gg or /hebe/. /v/ is reddit lite, /tv/ is watercooler /b/, and /b/ is /hebe/ but with euphemisms.

He's already here. You do realize 4chan, Reddit, and Zig Forums are now intertwined, hybridized into a mongrel monster?

Ever since Brennan advertised on Reddit, it's been this way. Identity and board culture no longer matters for the conjoined twins, 4chan-Zig Forums, with a midget retard melded into both - Reddit.

October 2013. A few tiny communities were here before us. Then Moot decided to ban GamerGate discussion site wide around mid September 2014 and this site suddenly became the second largest imageboard on the internet.

Board culture could possibly be preserved to some extent on both boards (as much as you can in this day and age) via wordfiltering nigger slang, banning certain imagery, blogposting and generally cracking down on normalfaggotry. Then again, it's probably doomed to die out due to centralization and globalism anyways, just the same way as all the diverse cultures and traditions around the globe will be mashed together into one brown cultureless braindead consumer genetic slop mass.

NEVER SAY WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO. SIMPLY DO IT