Completely normal, organic posts

There seem to be a large number of organic, 100% legitimate user posts about Trump lately. All of them posted by unique individuals that are not economically compensated or coordinated in any way.

What's more, the fact that there are anti-Trump and pro-Trump posts is proof that neither group is coordinated, since there's two sides, so that means discussion isn't being manipulated in any way.
And if it was, who could notice? Who would think anything is different in Zig Forums from, say, 2015? It's all normal here, and nothing has changed at all.

Pic related is the sort of images three different anons have made, to discuss three different unrelated topics that happen to be correlated in some aspects due to coincidence. These were sourced from organic, pesticide-free meme farms. You might notice a distinct lack of Zyklon

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (797x358, 121.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YuDTidbziZI
imgur.com/a/sFFg4Lz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

About as (((organic))) as the pro-trump threads. Both of (((you))) are controlled opposition.

Attached: bq-5c434cdcd7589.jpeg (604x292, 94.03K)

Trump and his retarded family are literally in bed with jews 24/7. And you dumb fucks will still support him.

I have to assume you're retarded. I'm fucking drunk and I'm not this retarded.
Read between the lines you simpleton. Both sides are kiked, and we can't even properly discuss that. It's not as simple as "orange man bad" vs "orange man good". It seems as if the extent at which we're discussing politics is as it relates to Trump or some stooge-of-the-week like Ocasio Cortez

Attached: american politics.jpg (486x318, 23.25K)

Filter them dipshit.

Okay.

Yeah it is, retard. Giving money to Israel is bad. Good luck "chessing" your way out of his utter impotence regarding anything but jewish favors.

Support good men like Pattrick Little. Go beyond orange man.

lol shut the fuck up you niggerfaggot
zion don is a gay kike and so are you
if you want this shit off the catalog then stop posting about it
you fucking retard

A bold strategy. Shitposting a president into office.

What's the matter roach?the fear of white s turning against cuckinchief upsetting you.
Keep iphopping.

Or just… stop supporting Israel.

I don't know if the anti-Trump shilling is convincing anyone. It came out of nowhere and something that comes out of nowhere invariably has a direction ie. from groups that fear the memetic power experienced in the last presidential election.

And while I expect most people on Zig Forums aren't stupid enough to fall for it, I do know that the shilling is rendering some posts completely unusable (just the Trump posts for now).

This may be the real goal of the shilling anyway. You can't really convince people here without evidence but you can make this place a total dumpster fire and cause people to just leave. A solution might be to recommend filtering all posts that lack substance regardless of the content thereby leaving (hopefully) only well thought out posts that shills couldn't be bothered to create. This unfortunately would wipe out shitposts though and that's part of the imageboard charm. Of course, the shilling will die off once Trump wins his 2nd term. That's right, shills. He's going to keep on winning.

I refuse to legitimize the United States government or its electoral system by participating in it. "Voting" is a meme and has been for 110 years. Patrick Little ought to use his momentum to make a movement that actually challenges the established political order, not feeds money and resources into it.

Attached: 1453970694861.png (1032x692, 989.4K)

Lol using vague SJW-esque concepts like "legitimize" to discourage people from at least not having a Democrat in office

Shill

This

The false flagging is being done from both sides in order to force the issue to be moderated. Because (((they))) know that hotpocketing kills boards. They want the board to default to 2017 mode where anyone who criticized Trump to be banned for 1000 years, thus dropping the traffic to nil.

Personally, I don't think pro-trump retards have anything valuable to contribute, since they can't even do basic maths on how to get to 51% of the electorate in a country that is 50% non-white, but that's, just, like, my opinion and I would prefer to not have hotpockets empowered to make bans for opinions rather than simply have my opinions enforced as the board law.

What I'd like to see is organized cyberbullying from the users on any retard dumb enough to support Trump at this point. Cyberbullying works and is far preferable to hotpocketing.

Do you intend to cry like a baby about your political situation, or do you intend to do something to change it? The "Democrats" aren't taking away your rights. The pretend-democracy involving a blue painted wing and a red painted wing are, regardless of your impotent piece of paper with a name on it.
You are the lowest form of "human" life. If you can't see beyond the current political paradigm you deserve the horror that will be inflicted on you by its successor.

My geuss is that the Mossad/Likud operation and role in the 2016 election is about to drop into public information. Mystery Country A, Supreme Court??? Russiagate is about to become Israhellgate. Shill armies of ZOG have been activated and put on highest alert in a last ditch effort to destroy any cohesion left that can challenge them.

The whole issue with Trump threads is super obvious. It’s a wedge issue. Some here support him, so do not, and it’s a contentious issue. It’s actually a classic issue that all groups deal with, idealism va realpolitik
Trump is just used here as a distraction. A single person trying to operate within the ZOG is not going to accomplish much. It’s simply fact. But we sit here and argue with each other whether he’s worth our support or not. You’re a shill if you support him or a shill if you don’t.
The only remedy is to filter and sage all trump related threads, whether they are pro or anti. What we fight for is extra political. It will not be achieved with the system. Trump is clearly not the 2nd coming of Hiltler. He is a mild neocon at best. I support some of his measures, like the wall. But my support for trump is like my support for that illegal immigrant who recently got caught stuff his Hispanic girlfriend into a suitcase in Connecticut
Filter and sage all Trump related threads
They are a distraction and a forum sliding tactic

Whatever you say Rabbi !

Attached: s-l400.jpg (392x400, 4.65K)

Have a cookie for this post enlightened one.

Eglin Air Force Base isn't sending their best.

Hey here's an idea. Why don't all the assblasted shitlibs who hate Trump so much fuck off to leafistan and form a government in exile or something, like how Poles did during communism.

Solid insight

Yea, all those 12 year old funny face Trump posts are random posters of concern.

I dont know what it is about this image set, but mods/trump shills absolutely hate it.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (553x229, 115.33K)

I even hate it and I'm neither

Get a nice Israeli Desert Eagle and blow your fucking brains out.

anybody that supports Trump should be banned

any niggers getting paid to post on this shitty site should eat a bullet, fuck off

Unfortunately the distracting power of the circus is truly one of their greatest weapons.

Donald Trump Is A Reptilian Shapeshifter

youtube.com/watch?v=YuDTidbziZI

oy vey

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14.23K)

Transparent as hell and should be b& tbh.
I miss the old Mods

and the 9000 stickies

Attached: budin.png (229x306, 152.35K)

Drown yourself in semen

Attached: 1eace96a0666eb30092a99a7b619659510e50382d1b006acae77df6b9bcf62d8.jpg (500x500, 72.67K)

There's people paid to shill Trump.

There's people paid to shill anti-Trump.

It's all a part of the plan, to make the right a disorganized mess that's afraid of their own shadow.

I like em

Attached: blumpfs.png (1554x374, 716.54K)

Thanks paid shill, run along now

They are of the different company, but of the same seed.

Awful, quickly made images, same copypasta view.

run along now, paid shill

Probably because le funny satire has failed since day one against him?

imgur.com/a/sFFg4Lz
Yea, these images are great. I don't know what it is, but it really gets under the skin of Trump-Niggers.

I was wondering when this topic would be created.

I vote for this.
Zig Forums was much better then

This place is like halfchan on Xanax now
Slow roll the shilling so the slow class can keep up
Fuck

Hello, shill.

Amen

I want to know what photo editor he's using

and how he does it

There has been a very autistic person doing so, thinking that no-one would ever take notice.

It's called chemotherapy. Every image, every thread until paid shills and stormfags are gone.

Attached: screenshot_435.png (537x503, 393.11K)

It is the same user you retard

People who "shill" you can only shill for something against Trump post liberal memes, they are easy to spot and they don't post here.

Thanks for the spank material

> hey goy don't vote. don't participate. Let the nigs and spics do the (((voting))) it's just a meme

Absolutely no difference between these parties

participating is more than just voting evry 4 year idiot.

Both parties offer the same solution, which will not solve anything
You can't change anything by voting because they are controlled by kikes
If you believe that there is difference between these parties, you are brain is already distorted

u really think people are that dumb?

spot the kike

The kike cries out "You're the kike!" when he's detected….

No, it's not. It never is.
Only idiots try to simplify things because they are too lazy to actually think.
If you are so retarded to think that anyone that doesn't mirror your opinions and action on everything 100% is a kike puppet, then you'll end up alienating everyone.
Fucking idiot that see everything black and white. Perhaps its' time to realize that people are people and have their own ideas and motives, and not everything is some kike grand plan. You're giving them WAAY too much credit.

Not a bad summary of the situation.
Trump is a wildcard, and while I don't think he's fully kiked, he doesn't seem to have the stregth to realize what he promissed. In other words, I'm not sure on Trump either way.

Other people might disagree, but this is where the true cancer lies. When fags DEMAND that everyone who doesnt' share their opinion (good or bad) on Trump must be banned.
It's utterly retarded. It's D&C at it's finest.
And it SHOULDN'T matter since all of us here supposedly have the same goal, so what one thinks about person X is insignificant.
But no, you have faggots demanding everyone her thinks 100% like them and accept their and only their (non)solution as the ONLY course of action. That absolutism is cancer.

Case in point, see faggots like 9711ef, who's every post is an insult, who's only purpose is to fan the flames. Pro or anti-Trump, I dont' give a shit.
Or 7e0189.

If you vote you're a filthy kike, because the system is a sham and by voting you're giving it legitimacy.
If you don't vote your'e a filthy kike, because you'r giving all the power to the non-whites.
How about both of you faggots drop dead, because BOTH of you are both wrong and right for different reason and it's time you shut up and let people make theri own decisions.

t. Hershel Goldstein-Rosenfeldt

Just head over to >>>/qresearch/. Is it your low nonmaths brains preventing you from congregating where the plan is still trusted?

all those dudes on the left are dead
(please dont tell me you want to follow richard spencer)

Indeed. I'm not very pleased with Trump's accomplishments or lack thereof, but the black and white way Trump is often presented here annoys me. They're setting a false dichotomy where you're either 100% for or against him.

THIS

Fuck both of you types.
I don't care how right either of you think you are, you are obnoxious and will get filtered until you learn to stop, and not overreact and act like brainless idiots.

The sheer amount of anti-Trump spam is what’s amiss . It’s like they want to be known that “yes we are New Knowledge, Shareblue tier Shills” . Along with how easy it is spot and completely off topic the shilling is on EVERY FUCKING THREAD.
My guess it’s going to roll it’s self up in the developing Israeligate Mainstream News that I’m surprised to find there isn’t a thread on .
I usually come to Zig Forums for an analysis and breakdown of such things

This. Zig Forums and every tard in the alt-right who can manage to get the dildo out of their cornholes for just a few seconds should get behind Patrick Little 100%. We should put all our concerted efforts into creating as much noise as possible for him and get him as far as possible. Of course he won't become POTUS but if you think you are throwing away your vote by supporting him you don't belong here anyway and shut fuck off back to leddit you brainlet.

Attached: padrig liddle #1 fan.png (475x633, 138.31K)

A single person with nothing to do can shit post an entire campaign and within three days people will be accusing that singular shit poster of being an entire room of JIDF.
Everyone imagines what is on the other side of their screen, but there is never any telling.

So was it you?

…Why?

No, not me. I don't do many OPs. I just think everyone needs to consider how LITTLE something could be as well as how big it could be.
There are obviously long term shillings happening constantly. But when something takes over for a short period of time, I think it's probably just an autist on some sort of kick.

Attached: position.jpg (917x902, 738.71K)

pee pee
poo poo

Cry about it.

Explain why we should vote for our own genocide.

ITT overconfident shills larping as "Zig Forums" thinking they've successfully tone policed the board to hate Trump.
Most of the actual posters are still here, we're going to drown out all you paid shills when it's crunch time, just like last time.
It's a shame your employer doesn't realize Zig Forums pol doesn't have much influence, you'd probably fuck off to some mainstream site.
The rest of you are just discord trannies, conform to the statistics and neck yourself.
Should have never wiped the blocklist.

Absolutely wrong on all counts. There is plenty of diehard Nazi hardliners who have been here a long time that are against him because he is extremely pro-Jewish along with being a little bit pro-white.

They ain’t going to fuck up their own threads with the same stupid shit all the time though.
You go on a common Nat Soc thread (da’Jew dujour , Holocaust, esoteric, and ethno-State) and you’ll see the same off topic shit posting just as any other thread.

stfu trumptard
tump touched a wall
don't vote for anyone in 2020

The problem isn't the shills, it's the worthless mods who usurped the board. Fucking worthless.

Even with how absolute shit that retarded roach was, kampfy at least did his job and banned the shills.

Seriously, tell me that disgusting piece of shit wasn't still better than chode and the others? Yeah, I got banned in the crossfire at least monthly especially if posting before the morning poo and no, I don't want him back, but fuck the retards who stole this board. They caved to the simplest and inevitable shilling tactic of simply spamming global reports until the site owner got pissed off and tried to stop the spam, and they won. The faggots from endchan, mlpol, and others even helped the shills. Fuck all of them, and fuck you for denying that this is worse than the events that led to the first exodus.

The Mueller probe just imploded and officially found nothing.
Of course the kikes are going apeshit.

>You can only shill for something
Tell us more about what you do, shill

Once you've been here long enough it's quite easy to tell which posts are genuine and which ones are paid heebs or discord trannies. Sadly, for the past few months there are less and less genuine users, in some threads you just got shills arguing with shills, it's fucking hilarious.

Sounds like the ones on the right need to be dead too then you fucking weak ass faggot.

Orange order kike is a freemasonic puppet of jewry

All Trump ever did since announcing the CIA-psyop controlled election was openly suck on jew dicks

That's the problem with a solitary word said in the globalist stooge kike-in-chief defence

Attached: FreemasonicKike.jpg (2560x1841 77.23 KB, 810.13K)

vro I hate zognald too
but you type like a fucking shill
and your images are shill-tier low energy

Really makes you think. Nice thread OP, you tried.

Anyway, daily reminder that Trump is literally married into jewish interest.

It's more appropriate to say we're living with a Kushner presidency than a Trump one. Our president has done a lot for the Jews whilst putting Israel first over American interests (and the Jewish state still hasn't been affected in any 4-D chess-kind-of-manner), and yet, you're all still thoroughly convinced he hates them, even though he literally let his daughter marry and breed with one. You sicken me.

Sorry mutt, but halfchan civnats aren't allowed here. Either wake up or drown… your choice.

Attached: Trump gives remarks in Israel to honor Holocaust victims.mp4 (854x480, 14.43M)

Attached: 2ef73af2781e263011f04a2c234023b6479e5012ccf21ef75bc5c9fdb7cf1208.png (1982x1373, 2.51M)

Hi kampfy. You going to post all day and all night?

Attached: bounding tiddies 4.gif (800x450, 2.06M)

Attached: Votefags.png (2383x779 509.42 KB, 293.33K)

what if shills are behind all the pro trump, anti trump, 'mods aren't doing their jobs; look at these trump threads', threads?

If you want to end the problem just ban the entire state of Israel from posting here.

100% correct.

What if it's just imkikey (the clinically insane, autistic nonwhite) doing what he's paid to do.

Trumpkikes inoperable as always.

Absolutely Esoteric

>>>/auschwitz/