BIGGEST CUCK DESTROYED BY JESSE LEE PETERSON

I can't describe the video without spoiling it, I can promise you will laugh at this soyboy though

youtube.com/watch?v=p4qp-sLxEAM

Other urls found in this thread:

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3975472/pg1
infowars.com/watch/?video=5c5cc3bf187ef30017a79748
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A person said to leave this post here and it will do the rest have fun

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3975472/pg1

Do it anyway. I don't care about your E-celeb idol or "spoilers". While you're at it, put an invidious link rather than direct embed. It's a matter of courtesy with E-celebs, so you aren't automatically assumed to be some shill trying to get clickbait shekels.

He seems like an actual faggot. A cuck so massive he has his own gravitational field. At least he's realised feminism is a lie, though. Perhaps not for the right reasons but that realisation is better than what most people are capable of, which says a lot about how fucked we are.

B A S D T N I G G A
Take your e-celeb nigger shit elsewhere.

forgot to sage

It's entertaining because it's a nigger rekking cucks because their logic is so piss poor. It's like low energy bloodsports.

Fuck off, nobody wants to watch niggers.

Fuck off niggerlover.

is it bad i stopped watching these sorts of videos? i get too fucking riled up, like fight footage

Attached: Black Woman Destroys White Privilege Myth.webm (432x288, 14.09M)

No watch, niggerlover.

Your loss, friend.

Amazin

BASED BLACK PERSON MEGA MEGA LET ME SUCK HIS COCK JUST BECAUSE HE IS BALCK

WE NEED MORE LEGAL MIGRANTS JUST AS BASED TRUMP SAID AND OM FUCKING GOD LOOK AT THAT BASED BLACK PERSON

Peen Weinerstein approves.

Attached: aristocrat-dick.png (546x830, 20.03K)

Two retards…christ this is painful to listen to.

hah. Jesse (based black dude) able to have an open conversation with this guy probably cause he is black. Mike a product of a fucked up upbringing. Classic single mother fuckwit feminist, raised a male to hate himself. Fast forward years later, he's a broken bot.

I'm not your friend, niggerlover.

Failed consensus cracking is always amusing.

I'm not your niggerlover, buddy!

Attached: Angry_Mad_Scott.jpg (500x385, 14.72K)

Why does your faggot ass think it belongs here? Go shill your trained chimp on Reddit where everyone else is a niggerlover too.

>mentions (((mr. steinberg))) and jewish media influence the first time
And like him or hate him, Jesse Lee Peterson has demonstrated a method of short-circuiting shitlibs by forcing them into an impossible bind between the fact of the negative impacts of illegal immigration, and the well being of black communities. That you would scoff at a rhetorical weapon of such weight, downright rejecting it without even giving yourself the opportunity to know it – just because a negro is the presenter – suggests that you're the outsider here. Acquire all of the slings and arrows you can, regardless of their source, so long as they work against the enemy, and deploy them in the most effective manner possible. Demonstrate it to a public audience, spread it around outside the confines of this board so that it can take root among normalfags, and our cultural norms can supplant the current poisonous ones and become dominant.

Bellyaching faggots like you are the same people who blackpill endlessly, never contributing anything constructive, or anything of value to any threads. I bet you were one of the knuckle-dragging mongoloids attempting to derail every IOTBW postering thread, the Covington SYG threads, and more with countless attempts at consensus cracking to force a narrative and an attitude of demoralization among anons. At best, you're a disaffected demoralizer, sowing fear, uncertainty, and doubt as a means of stroking your own miserable ego. At worst, you're a paid shill from an outlet like CTR/ShareBlue. Either way, you have a net negative impact on us and our goings-on here.

The tide is turning in our favour on fronts that seemed out of reach in the recent past. If the intelligent portion of American blacks are openly rejecting victimhood culture, communism, and SJW antics, and are openly naming the jew with nary a care for the typical repercussions that we've all come to expect, then they have the potential transmit those ideas and attitudes in a trickle-down manner among the wider black community. If nothing else, blacks could get wise and learn to differentiate between jews and Europeans on ethnic, genetic, and cultural levels, rather than a simply religious one, and follow through to the knowledge of jewish involvement in slavery, thereby diminishing the stranglehold of self-aggrandizing victimhood that keeps them ignorant and malleable to anti-white agitation. This could also have the effect of turning these few blacks against the Democrat party. Even if it doesn't turn them Republican or some flavour of Independent, merely removing them as a means to tip the electoral scales in our enemies' favour is a win for us. However miniscule the odds of that may be, it must be pursued with the hope of an eventual snowballing effect somewhere down the line.

Get raped, queerbait.

Attached: Tommy Sotomayor's Channel Gets Demonetized After Doing A Video Exposing Rogue Rabbi's In NYC.webm (1280x720, 11.87M)

Who?

You've got to realize that your sarcastic disregard for e-celebs also means that you put someones popularity into consideration when considering a dialogue or an argument, so you're more or less in the same zone as those who blindly listen and agree with content due to their like for an e-celeb who produces it and you're in the group of those people who don't like the content just because of the reasons stated for some of those of whom blindly listen to e-celebs.

You should argue with the content presented, or state specifically why you don't like him, for example "he's a nigger", which is barely an acceptable reason and low effort, because you make yourself seem inferior in intellect due to the content he produces and arguments presented. You can hate that he is a nigger and an e-celeb, but if you think you're any better than a lowly nigger, argue or don't post at all.

sage

Sage is not a downvote, newfag.

holy fuck kill yourself

Who the fuck pushes this eceleb shit. It's annoying.

Oh look at me, I'm an e-celeb my opinions matter

Tl;dr niggerlover

did he ever go on alex jones as he claimed?
where do I find it if it exists?

No

Do you still get automatically b& from there for mentioning Tavistock?

Wasn't as good, but still content
infowars.com/watch/?video=5c5cc3bf187ef30017a79748

Kill yourself nigger.

Take this e-celeb BAYDUH shit somewhere else. That would be 'Ahmayzin.