TRUMP ALL OVER THE ANTI-SEMITIC CONGRESS WOMAN

npr.org/2019/02/12/693916631/trump-calls-on-rep-ilhan-omar-to-resign-over-remarks-criticized-as-anti-semitic

"President Trump has called on Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., to resign after she made comments on social media that were criticized as "anti-Semitic" by lawmakers from both parties, including House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

"Anti-Semitism is real and I am grateful for Jewish allies and colleagues who are educating me on the painful history of anti-Semitic tropes," Omar said Monday. "This is why I unequivocally apologize."

She also said, "At the same time, I reaffirm the problematic role of lobbyists in our politics, whether it be AIPAC, the NRA or the fossil fuel industry."

Trump described the apology as "lame," according to The Associated Press. "Anti-Semitism has no place in the United States Congress," Trump said Tuesday. "I think she should either resign from Congress or she should certainly resign from the Foreign Affairs Committee.""

Attached: asddasads - Copy - Copy.png (1000x541 28.88 KB, 90.74K)

Attached: trump-pittsburgh.jpg (1200x844 58.03 KB, 165.84K)

Attached: bibi - Copy.jpg (778x720 90.74 KB, 35.71K)

No Donald. What's "lame" is allowing the zionist lobby make all your decisions as president. What's "lame" is giving your children and grandchildren to kikes when you, as the president, surely know about things like The Lavon Affair and the dancing Israelis on 9/11.

What's "lame" is your complete betrayal of the people that elected you.

Attached: 60b9e888b3275cd9771a4fb97a244b3fd151cb60d7b142b9a310fd7b893ffb86.png (1000x1199, 803.41K)

Where da fuk are the Impeachments for Ethics Violations for Congress (and Senate)?
Dems are first to point out GoP ethics…
Why does the GoP not wake up .

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (421x400 336.68 KB, 282.14K)

Didn't we just have this thread?

How about you link it then, nigger

FUCKING BASTE
MAGA 2020, PRAISE G-D EMPEROR
Trolled liberals in EPIC style
ALL ANTISEMITES WILL DIE IN GAS SHOWERS

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1000x957 92.71 KB, 1.48M)

what's lame are scab pickin trannies

Lol jews basically stole trump

Trump touched a wall

but the media told me trump was the anti-Semite? was the media wrong?

Thread where we talk about how Trump is jewish puppet? Yes. 40% of Zig Forums is about it.

orange kike/hitler touched a wall

wtf I hate trump now

Attached: pol7.jpg (241x320, 22.42K)

You know, I doubt that would be posted so frequently if the fact that such a picture didn't exist wasn't the ultimate proof that Yael Kushner's dad wasn't owned by the jews according to Trumpniggers, until it did of course.

You may not. But I do, and so do many people who voted for him because of comprehensive border security.
Zig Forums used to say the only mistake the Jews made in bringing the whole world under Communist rule was going too hard and too fast. Well, the Jews apparently listened and learned, and now we have a President Trump who is working hard every single day to lull white Americans back to sleep while he keeps the borders open to import more brown third worlders.

JIDF 24/7

wtf I should have voted for Hillary

On a more serious note, uncle Adolf is not coming back, not a single jew will be ever gassed, and there will never be a civil war in America. You can stop being an imbecile and work with what you got instead of giving ammo to the opposition.

tl;dr; Droof bad, droof touched a wall

Imagine defending a lame duck president this hard