A Green New Deal of our own

Alexandria Ocasio Cortez has proposed a Green New Deal and it's simply batshit. She wants to replace all gas vehicles with electric, replace all power generation with wind and solar, make all buildings energy efficient, etc. This will cost tens of trillions of dollars, and will not generate sufficient economic returns to even pay the interest payments. But, it is a useful meme for us to create our own Green New Deal that will actually grow the economy.

Plank one: Vacuum tube rail. AOC wants to build high-speed rail to replace air travel. That's actually not a bad idea, but for a small increase in price, we can get vacuum tube rail (like hyperloop) that goes 4-5 times faster (150 mph vs. 6-800 mph) and will actually compete with air travel due to its higher speed and much lower cost.

At a cost of about $10-15 million per mile, we can get to all our large cities for about $1-200 billion, and replicate the entire interstate highway (50,000 miles) for $500-750 billion. Current average cost of a flight is about $400, cost to take a hyperloop will be about $20, so we're talking about a 95% reduction in the cost of travel. Total amount spent on domestic air travel is about $300 million, so we're looking at (with an extremely conservative estimate) an investment of $750 billion that returns $285 billion per year. In reality, the amount of travel will increase dramatically as the cost goes down, and we don't need to build that much track to effectively cover all major and medium population centers.

Plank two: molten salt reactors. Nuclear power releases no carbon or air pollution, and even though climate change is mostly a meme, it's a useful meme for us because nuclear power will be much cheaper than even fossil fuels once we actually start to build it. Molten salt reactors are much safer than current reactor designs, as they cannot melt down. They are much more efficient, and require far less shielding (one of the major costs associated with older designs) making it realistic to expect MSRs to get below half the cost of coal once economies of scale are achieved. If thorium is used as the fuel, proliferation concerns are dramatically reduced, and there is an abundance of easily accessible fuel from processing thorium out of coal that is being burned.

www.ensterna.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Thorium-Energi-Cheaper-than-Coal.pdf

Plank three:NAWAPA. The North American Water and Power Alliance was a proposal drafted by the Army Corps of Engineers to build a series of canals, lakes, and dams to bring the abundance of water currently in remote areas of Alaska and Canada to water-starved areas of the United States.

Instead of raging against the commies, let's use their meme magic against them and actually accomplish something.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chernobyl_disaster
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fukushima_Daiichi_nuclear_disaster
world-nuclear.org/information-library/current-and-future-generation/molten-salt-reactors.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technocracy_movement
technocracy.wikia.com/wiki/Technocracy_Wiki
technocracyinc.org/
hyperloop-one.com/facts-frequently-asked-questions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Or we could take pollution seriously and stop china and india from causing all of it.

don't forget africa. take those 3 out and you literally save the world from pollution.

Develop molten salt reactors, sell them to China and India, get rich, clean up pollution.

That's not an environmental policy, that's just an scapegoat for them to remove a regulated and secure form of travel. The reason why leftists advocate for public transport is because it doesn't require a passport like an airport does. They want illegals to roam everywhere in our country.
You're correct about it being the most energy efficient. IIRC, the commies are against it because of natural disasters and terrorist attacks.
Their premise is false to begin with, not to mention that it's harmful to the environment as well. They only treat US citizens as being the center of the world. They do not take into account how those policies will impact wildlife and the global world. I like how they never address how they can prevent flocks of birds from being hit by wind turbines.

If you're agreeing with leftists, then you need to keep in mind that they're using you for their own gain. That's why you need to be entirely opposed to it, even if it sounds good in theory.

This gets my train autism is tingling, but wouldn't it serve to facilitate the spread of mestizos throughout the country?

I would start a green new deal with limiting the size of farms to prevent factory farms from dropping food prices by overproduction. This prevents small farms from going out of business, which means more economically sound rural communities. This means more white babies, less rural drug addiction, and less farmer suicides. Legislation could be justified on the grounds of "food safety" or anti-monopoly.

Stopped reading right there, TORfag. Fuck off back to your North Korean economics class. There are about 20 reasons America's rail system sucks, and another dozen why super high-tech faster than Superman!!!!! high-speed rail is a non-starter.

Sage because TOR is a government honeypot for faggots.

Let's just forget that electric vehicles aren't better for the environment, we'll eventually run out of metals like lithium for batteries.

Forget that hydrogen fuel cells are much more efficient if that's what you're after. But no, let's just build tons of new electric vehicles and pollute more in the name of environmentalism.

Jet fuel actually is a serious pollutant.

I don't like showing my papers to travel, either.

MSRs literally cannot be made to have an explosion. You can blow them up, and you just get the fuel all over the place, and with thorium it's not even very radioactive. If the terrorists have enough manpower to breach a secure facility, an MSR is a lot less attractive than a water treatment facility.

If you don't like technology because other races use it, your only option is to go to Africa.

Why would you want to lessen the production of goods in your country? That is terrible economics. Reducing the cost of energy and growing food indoors so you can produce 10x as much food and corner the world food market is a much better option.

NSAfag.

You have totally discredited yourself.

None of which you can explain, because you don't know anything about this subject and you've been sent here by your corporate overlords to protect them from disruptive technologies.

Electric vehicles are a terrible idea and I did not mention them.

fuck off, you aren't getting my country's water to waste it growing soy in California

Real productivity is the source of all economic growth. For an environmental policy to be effective, it must move Labour productivity from consumptive/rent-seeking modes towards productivity that replenishes natural resources in the long run. This must be evaluated before posing any policy.

Attached: IMG_1659.PNG (1696x1242, 245.99K)

True, but it's just an excuse that they use to push mass migration. Especially when they want to push wind turbines despite the fact that it kills wildlife.
As do illegal immigrants. I would definitely be for trains if we were in a high trust society.
Never said that they caused explosions, just that they cause collateral damage:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chernobyl_disaster
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fukushima_Daiichi_nuclear_disaster

Stop christcucks from breeding shitskins around the world that accounts for all of population growth.

It is truly sad to see the many ways that the spic-nig cycle could play out. Sorry, OP, I am not interested in building ever-more advanced technologies only to see them feed the kikemachine that spreads gangrenous niggatry all over the globe. No more autistic, single-minded inventions for the sake of inventing. Either whites develop technology for the profit of the volk only, or nothing.

Attached: spicnig140112.png (720x773, 533.92K)

(((Saudi Arabia))) on suicide watch

They claim jet fuel is a pollutant so they can stop people from using it to travel so they can get people to travel here?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chernobyl_disaster

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fukushima_Daiichi_nuclear_disaster

None of these involved molten salt reactors.

world-nuclear.org/information-library/current-and-future-generation/molten-salt-reactors.aspx

You're an Israeli shill.

You're literally a nigger.

Have I? Oh, well I guess if you say so.

Attached: Fucking_Wat.jpg (1200x609, 168.13K)

I'm on board. I absolutely like these ideas.

0/10

Green Deal Proposal:
1) Create a new currency backed by multiple commodities which we produce inside the united states. No (((crypto)))!
2) Eliminate income tax and property tax.
3) Eliminate all funding of schools and businesses by government.
4) Eliminate all welfare and all foreign work programs/visa work programs.
5) eliminate tax exempt foundations.
6) reinstate militias in all counties.
7) all police elected
8) police prohibited from funding outside of county of jurisdiction
9) subversive jews from media, fed, academia all go into large pyrolysis retort to make syngas for power plants. Run for 50 years. When all the jews are gone, feed in waste plastic, output diesel. After plastics all gone, convert to biomass gasifiers, run coppiced trees through renewable cycle, use tropsche fischer process to create fuel and alcohols.
10) save planet

So, you didn't read the OP

They don't actually care about pollution. No one outside of a college in the West really does. Or they would be more worried about the ecological repercussions of mass overpopulation than industry.

First rule of economics: Spend money.
If you want to recover from a depression you have to start a war to artificially raise demand for weapons and supplies, that creates jobs.

In this case America could just spend a buttload of cash on cold fusion reactor research instead of in the military, would be green & good for the economy.

But everybody knows that the Jew wouldn't let it's shabbes goy do that…

they've had patents for small scale decentralized fuel since the 20s. The jews transfered those patents to germany ww2 to convert coal to fuel. Diesel and tetraethyl. Can run cars, can run machinery, power plants etc. Wont do it because using well-oil is centralized where as syngas would quickly spiral out of control. The "green revolutions" have no goal other than to make you ask permission to take a dump.

we only care about the color white , as in white people

a future without the 14 words is black , no matter how much green you add

fuck off tree hugging faggot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technocracy_movement

Imagine a North American Technate allied with the Third Reich nya~

Attached: 59f8a7ce5448727c4ac0143dfe920902fb556484.jpg (1158x818, 591.27K)

technocracy.wikia.com/wiki/Technocracy_Wiki

technocracyinc.org/

You're a nigger.

I would legitimately rather our fresh water runoff into the oceans than let California, with their legions of mexican farmers, grow soy with it.

#000 … im pretty sure thats the color black in hex

your id is telling … keep calling me a nigger , niggers love to say the word nigger

and we are not building anything for you bitch

This thread is full of niggers.

Tell me one thing that distinguishes your mindset from that of a literal nigger from sub-Saharan Africa.

Of course not. Since when do niggers build things?

A temporary decrease in the price of a product I do not purchase in exchange for the death of my species is a poor trade, typical subhuman shortsightedness.

My food is grown in my town

Nigger.

Hyperloop is a meme, faggot. Check out tf00t's vids on it - they can't even get a cart going down the short length they already have. This isn't pointing out the facts that the energy costs of maintaining the vacuum are ridiculous, the fact that the ground settling can break the vacuum seal, and a terrorist attack on it would kill EVERYONE inside b/c of de-pressurization.

Top of all keks. The luddites are just like the niggers they complain about.

Useful idiot.

*actually

TOR WORKS TO SEPARATE IP FROM ROUTING
Which is why you use it before and after your vpn proxy condoms, isn't that right, mr fed++.

End trade with China, sink them instantly, endure hard times, resurface a stronger domestically independent nation minus an enemy masquerading as a trade ally, simultaneously save environment.

Yes it's because of Christians that Africans walk around with their dicks hanging out raping and impregnating everything that moves. Thanks for shoehorning that into this thread.

wew, great thinking there

Or develop a bunch of technologies, sell it to China, overtake them as world economic power, get even more shekels and avoid the dark age.

They realy are niggers

I always see this method on this board. Is it supposed to be more cost effective compared to mag rail or something? I'm no engineer, but it doesn't seem all that practical to begin with(though I haven't done any research).

Mag lev is faster if you put it in a vacuum tube.

It's really not. It just dispenses with the pretense of neoliberal economics and the conservative knee-jerk objection of "BUT HOW WILL YOU PAAAAAY FOR IT?" This is your conservative priors showing, and you should take efforts to eliminate it from yourself. The question is "but where will the resources come from" and the answer is that the labor hours for construction will come from rerouting the labor that is done on useless paper pushing office jobs who will now be enjoying a life as manual laborers instead of white collar wine aunts. Very fitting if you ask me.

One bullet is all it takes if you build it above ground. The only way to do magtubes is to create the tubes underground in stone where explosions and bullets and mindworms won't depressurize the system. It's not to say it's impossible, but it would require an extremely revolutionary approach. Better get ready to build some T-Formers, Nwabudike. Pic related. Or just set up some nuclear plants the synthesize synthetic jetfuel and keep flying.

Fine, but like the hyperloop it requires new revolutionary technology that is unproven and not immediately actionable.

This is doable today, if you allow traditional high pressure water reactors, and a good idea if the goal was to keep the American empire afloat. I have no objections. But you know what would help get this done faster? Inventing T-Formers that defragment the earth's crust and replace it with pure sillicate crystals with vacuum tube infrastructure, fresh water sequestration tanks, and other infrastructure already in place deep under ground where it is impervious to nuclear attacks.

Better get to work on them T-Formers bruh.

Attached: T-Former.jpg (552x374, 52.55K)

Would be cool if vacuum railways were anything more than a pipe dream/bomb. If someone can come up with a way to avoid cascade failure then go ahead, but no one knows how to do that right now.

These are feasible right now.

Sure, Elon. Sure. Literally the only way to make the magtube is to build it underground where there is no risk of catastrophic depressurization.

Why wouldn’t you use a hovertank chassis on the Super Formers? Why not throw some stasis generator armor on it and put singularity engines in them? It might seem like it would take dozens of turns to make one because of the expense, but what does the cost matter anyway? You could always just raise the taxes on the drones and pretend like the armored singularity hover formers are more efficient that the standard super formers.

How do planes land?

Prototypes are expensive

Nah brah, just build a couple hundred clean seaformers, build thousands of solar platforms in the oceans, use hundreds of foil supply ships (trawlers) to gather the solar energy, wait for 11 minerals to be completed on your hoverformers, and then hurry construction. About 2 turns to make anything once your energy income is high enough.

Attached: Selection_702.png (796x596, 363.34K)

Unforgivable in either case. KYS.

If you breach the hyperloop vacuum, air will rush up the length of the tube with the force of a 1500 pound object moving at the speed of sound, which will vaporize the steel tube.

Try to stop chimping out for a few minutes and actually read this

You are a nigger.

Let me know when they're taking bombs and 50cal antimateriel bullets into account, retard. Once air is rushing up the tube, there is no shiny strong enough to stop the force of 1500 pounds of force moving at twice the speed of a bullet.

-t. Tornigger

Enjoy getting drone bombed by the government for not having an RFID tracker chip in your hand, technology worshipping faggot.

You're a nigger.

I will personally fire a 50cal antimateriel bullet at any magtube that is ever constructed above ground. Just to make you sad.

That's why you're a nigger.

I've got a better idea.

Attached: 9781907166631.jpg (259x400, 24.91K)

And it's why you'll never have your hyperloop up a space elevator to your thorium powered asteroid mining to bring resources back for your artificial womb waifubot factories, faggot.

But I don't have to ruin your fantasies, because the jews will beat me to it.

THE JEWS WILL NEVER LET YOU HAVE NICE THINGS, TECHNIGGER.

All rail projects are just ways to transport niggers to whiter areas right now.

Damn right, white boy. I will break all your civilization toys. You've never seen a beast so savage as a white man gone feral.

We werewolf naaw.

They purposely brought this up now so the country has no other choice but to vote for shabbos trump.