Gilets Jaunes OH SHIT I'M FEELING IT

Noah Roberts
Noah Roberts

I've been noticing a profound lack of milking the Gilets Jaunes movement for the spirit it carries. Even if it doesn't happen right now it could very well be the spark that lights the fire. They're saying the right things & people need some sort of mainstream approval. Bringing these folk's anger & emotion to the masses is crucial.
Building upon that & slightly & slightly leading em towards the right direction also.

In that sense I put almost 600 sole vids of the past months into a 13 minute meatgrinder of a montage to best possibly bring you as close to their sentiment as possible combined with fitting music.

youtu.be/JoR8izwksDQ

bitchute.com/video/9kvExiVYT7IE/

I thought it would die down 2 months ago, to what point will it escalate?

Attached: IMG-20190213-062149.jpg (279 KB, 592x622)

Other urls found in this thread:

anonfiles.com/NfP6Met0bc/Gilets_Jaunes_Fertiggg-1_mp4
theoccidentalobserver.net/2019/01/17/on-yellow-vests-and-monsters/
meguca.org/nya/
youtube.com/watch?v=raZCHzKjrjA&t=403s
youtu.be/JoR8izwksDQ
terminalcornucopia.com/
vimeo.com/channels/terminalcornucopia
twitter.com/BackinBuck?s=09
youtu.be/3O9FQ4ZSuBo
youtube.com/watch?v=3O9FQ4ZSuBo
youtu.be/U5Q_bWBRrZo
youtu.be/YBqMla18-54
youtube.com/watch?v=GgmQkfykhHs
desuarchive.org/dempart/thread/1/
youtu.be/7damZz2P2Gs
youtu.be/k0tZOa9LjXY

Kevin Lopez
Kevin Lopez

You're 100% right, OP. Which is why the Kushner mods will lock/anchor this thread.

Brody Reyes
Brody Reyes

Test bump

Jason Peterson
Jason Peterson

They did that to my other threads over the last months. For "data phising". I just try a second time, word it a bit different and it stays up. They are a bit paranoid but I understand at first sight shoaing apparent shilling. It's quality content tho & I think it warrents the rare thread. Let's see

Jason Cruz
Jason Cruz

You comfortable bastards think this will last forever.
But the cracks are starting to show.

To what point will it escalate? All the way.

David Nguyen
David Nguyen

Here's a download link if you wanna use it yourself in whatever way:

anonfiles.com/NfP6Met0bc/Gilets_Jaunes_Fertiggg-1_mp4

Attached: IMG-20190211-115615409.jpg (4.12 MB, 4096x3072)

John Hernandez
John Hernandez

Noice.

Gavin Baker
Gavin Baker

Not a Zig Forums regular btw, how long until a thread gets archived? Or after what time do I normally bump?

Parker Allen
Parker Allen

I think this article from the Occidental Observer hits the nail on the head. It's a manifestation of the indecipherable raw emotion of the white working and lower middle class. In my opinion the establishment left and Antifa have noticed this and have been trying to subvert it to their ends, sometimes succeeding, sometimes failing. Antifa has the benefit of being a sprawling decentralized organization with clear command structures and international governmental and NGO support, and we of course are deplatformed everywhere and deprived of our ability to organize on social media. The fact that even after that there is still substantial far right visibility in the Gilets Jaunes says something. The silver bullet, I think, is to emphasize that Antifa are paid pawns of the establishment.

theoccidentalobserver.net/2019/01/17/on-yellow-vests-and-monsters/

Wyatt Wilson
Wyatt Wilson

Bookmarked for a later read.
You're right, they're snakes. Made a point of not including any antifa flags, the anarchism one got a pass as I think muvh of the system has to be torn down but that most are flying the national flags is a strong statement on it's own completely apart from left wing ideology. Dunno if that line is like that in France too tho

Carson Taylor
Carson Taylor

Zig Forumss goal should be to amplify the Gilets Jaunes movement into a revolution. End the banks. Silver standard. Deport all invaders and traitors to Africa/Israel/Saudi-Arabia nya~
meguca.org/nya/

Attached: 2fba5c5bb45345d7106c10d26070b79eaeac2e90.png (2.63 MB, 3840x2160)

Landon Edwards
Landon Edwards

Don't give a shit about French Frogs and never will. The French have always been faggots

Camden Butler
Camden Butler

Indeed, since 3000 BC.

Henry Parker
Henry Parker

Good vid OP. Shared

Attached: everything-will-be-great.jpg (58.29 KB, 761x563)

Mason Scott
Mason Scott

Who do you think is doing better in 2019 and why?

Thomas Scott
Thomas Scott

Attached: I-know,-Sheckelbergerstein.webm (6.1 MB, 320x360)

Zachary Ward
Zachary Ward

The latest 4chan exodus destroyed this board and /leftypol/ is running rampant with D&C. 4cucks have no idea who the yellow vests are.

Levi Fisher
Levi Fisher

What do you mean? 4chan has yellow vests generals every weekend throughout. It's ok as I like it fast paced and can't easily leave since I've been on there since like 2009.

Noah Lee
Noah Lee

It could be way more as mentioned in op tho

Christopher King
Christopher King

That is fine. Local fags act like if 4chan Zig Forums is some gay reddit. But it is basicly more mainstream Zig Forums.

Agree but we would need some people from France. There are yellow vests in Germany but they are not violent. Yellow vest deserve some fresh energy. But it is not in America so there is not enough people to push something bigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=raZCHzKjrjA&t=403s

Ethan Williams
Ethan Williams

The latest 4chan exodus
I don't keep up with cuckchan, why did they bail this time?

Thomas Sanders
Thomas Sanders

youtu.be/JoR8izwksDQ
Les Degenerations
You followed my Suggestion! Well done!
Another is show more drumming, more people with music instruments, that is how you lead a crowd into battle. Also, you should find a frenchie that can write french subtitles for ZNA productions's videos on making cheap effective shields. He's a prodigy, but his results CAN be replicated.

Michael Gray
Michael Gray

Grew very much on me, was a bit hesitant at first as I didn't know how to incorporate it properly. Worked out great tho.
Yes the instruments added a lot, more dynamic and energetic.
I took the translation from the last thread itself so you should probably look elsewhere for that m8

Eli Diaz
Eli Diaz

I mean, the problem the vests have is a lack of portable cover to defend from flashballs and other projectile threats. If they had cheap shields and helmets, there'd be fewer injured.

Eli Brown
Eli Brown

Everything in the way of equipment gets confiscated from them.

Parker Williams
Parker Williams

What about stuff that looks like other stuff? Like lunches? Also there are weapons you can make from stuff bought in stores. This guy made weapons from stuff bought in airport shops.
terminalcornucopia.com/
vimeo.com/channels/terminalcornucopia

Parker James
Parker James

you literally gave me a mental breakdown. Good job. I'm pretty hardened but this got me right in the feels.

Ethan Gray
Ethan Gray

Oh boy, that's a hell of a power to carry I must say

Gabriel Ward
Gabriel Ward

Let's hope the kike mods don't anchor this thread.

Attached: Jew8.jpg (18.97 KB, 220x220)

Blake Perry
Blake Perry

He's not getting piled on
Back to whence you came, &tc. But thanks for the content. OC gets a special pass around here

Attached: e3c9d731628dd1c197704150f607560de9ecf93858a53ce2528cb1ccb7157b26.jpg (99.27 KB, 328x1000)

Jack Bennett
Jack Bennett

Best get the shieldanon on it. You can find him at /tok/

Attached: 1450611611579.jpg (17.39 KB, 255x255)

Nolan Bailey
Nolan Bailey

/ourguys/ soaking up all the trips
Somebody turned their bots off

Attached: 055f151d4a6b52cf46231e4041beef7e2c2995456c0283b3d9d84b364808da8c.jpg (160.63 KB, 1920x1080)

Sebastian Walker
Sebastian Walker

very nice editing skills.

The video hammers home that you need to have supplies ready for events like YV: loudspeakers for yelling demoralizing stuff at police, dogs to attack police, shields to protect protestors, and helmets with visors and gas masks. Meaning, you should have all. of your own riot gear ready.

Grayson Anderson
Grayson Anderson

Once I rallied 2000 protesters and made Bush the lesser have to reroute his exfiltration…with a 5 gallon bucket. Let me tell you about 5g buckets. They're just the cat's meow. You can stand on one like a platform. You can carry stuff in it. You can fill it with liquid if you want. But most importantly, it works as a makeshift drum. I can do more damage with a 5 gallon bucket than with an AK. You can take that to the bank.

Attached: 144bbfe25c2ffadf660e80dd799ec57773c6427ae0ac253de0d831e4e1771083.jpg (388.94 KB, 1920x1080)

Christian Hernandez
Christian Hernandez

youtu.be/JoR8izwksDQ
I checked it out, this is pretty fucking good. Bamp

Attached: 1420953799332.png (55.74 KB, 201x255)

Parker White
Parker White

bump for epic work on video editing
dog bless you user

Jace Collins
Jace Collins

(Check'd)
These quads confirm for the evil french tactic of the loaded baguette.

Jacob Morales
Jacob Morales

How could I miss epic mega-satan quads? This oversight ends now

Attached: 100049586.jpg (29.91 KB, 275x187)

Oliver Allen
Oliver Allen

If you guys wanna keep up to date on new vids or dm me songs, ideas etc. Here's my twitter. I don't tweet that much at all but it's a nice hub to spread the vids nontheless

David Perry
David Perry

Forgot the link lol
Sieh dir BackinBuck (@BackinBuck) an: twitter.com/BackinBuck?s=09

Justin Cox
Justin Cox

Best Zig Forums video editor. Still rolling. Respect. Good work.

Attached: 1550092859867.gif (1.33 MB, 400x336)

Parker Anderson
Parker Anderson

has youtube downgraded the resolution? I always feel like youtube downgrades the resolution to make it hard to see what is happening. Am I just delusional or is their truth to what I am saying. OP, pls respond.

Robert Gray
Robert Gray

Nice. Use the Bitchute link
(Youtube scum requires signin)

Attached: land.png (1.1 MB, 1568x1030)

Xavier Taylor
Xavier Taylor

Don't think so dude. Should be available in 1080. Maybe compressed but looks good to me

Jeremiah Bell
Jeremiah Bell

the scenes with police brutality are all blurry… was that what the original footage looked like?

Wyatt Adams
Wyatt Adams

Alright, I'm here. I'm not sure how much help I can be at this time without real funds and a heated shop, since the temperatures here making setting of the resins nearly impossible.
Can you get some thin sheets of aluminum, bolts, steel brackets, oak dowels of suitable thickness for a handle, duck cloth (or equivalent, denim would work for riot grade. Woven roving fiberglass for lvl 1) and polyester resin?

Attached: 1526577998422.png (5.14 MB, 2220x2955)
Attached: abf49b88bfabc0f8199bf26a2afe5be733a50ad6333496ef68ce4cdc0dbd78cb.jpg (671.82 KB, 1920x2560)

Aiden Clark
Aiden Clark

Yea, most of it is filmed horizontally so I have to crop it heavily

Nathaniel Stewart
Nathaniel Stewart

Can you get some thin sheets of aluminum, bolts, steel brackets, oak dowels of suitable thickness for a handle, duck cloth (or equivalent, denim would work for riot grade. Woven roving fiberglass for lvl 1) and polyester resin?
I'm a fucking leaf. But this is appreciated. BTW Hi Herbalanon!

Jayden Peterson
Jayden Peterson

Cool, my man. I just wanted you to know we're keeping the lanterns burning for ya. What exactly would you need to make the next steps forward? Be general in your descriptions, of course. Ho man, working in a steel barn in winter. Been there, done that. It's a comfortable way to get frostbite, kek

Attached: d654e87c4ada801a952527289a3804a2d131c0bd0ab0527aeee516f4c1c35f06.png (309.71 KB, 625x352)

Brayden Kelly
Brayden Kelly

Ho man, working in a steel barn in winter. Been there, done that. It's a comfortable way to get frostbite, kek
I hope it's not frostpunk steelworks cold, like -70. That game recently got much harder.

Lincoln Rivera
Lincoln Rivera

Agree but we would need some people from France.

Indeed, the lack of France/pol/ in some form is worrying. The revolution must start in from France, Britain, Ireland, or Sweden. Germany cannot lead again or history will repeat all will be lost. Also, the yellow vests should take over the media as their first action, and rob the Rothschild banks. Macron is a Rothschild manservant.

VIVE LA REVOLUTION NYA~

Nolan Butler
Nolan Butler

Avoiding direct competition with the police, who just do as they are told for money, it critical. If you read up on the Communist revolution in Russia, robbing banks is the most powerful way to support revolution nya~

Attached: 00caa8b347d1406ea1dd2286bac643eb5c4ac812.png (702.9 KB, 1000x1300)

Brayden Gonzalez
Brayden Gonzalez

Unite the Far Left and Far Right by acknowledging RACE AND CLASS WAR IS REAL. The white French proletarian volk must fight for their existence.

ONWARDS COMRADES HAIL VICTORY NYA

Attached: 692f8b9a40619dd0da980cedbd07f296496360c525a27260d6f3b66525dc39f8.jpg (124.76 KB, 1280x720)

Jaxson Mitchell
Jaxson Mitchell

Using a mnemonic device instead of avatarfagging
This bothers me much less than it probably should

(topcheck)
That's a good kitty. I was just dealing with strays lovingly anyway

Attached: its-fine.jpg (74.59 KB, 836x956)

Angel Rivera
Angel Rivera

What's happening here frens

Attached: IMG-20190213-234917.jpg (240.95 KB, 592x622)

James Cruz
James Cruz

Give him a pass, he's always posted quality shit. Otherwise I'd organize an exterminatus

David Cruz
David Cruz

What's happening here frens
Meguca raiding. They're from a board there called /nya/

Gavin Reed
Gavin Reed

I think you're probably in the same boat. Guess we're all in the same boat now

But they're actually less annoying than 80% of shills and newfaggots, so why contain it? implying I'd ever set foot in their stinking goblin-hole to do anything other than purge

Attached: oh-hai-HERETIC.jpg (106.98 KB, 600x858)
Attached: 277a6a82a93d4480de9be3a91934b63fa242fb12b95bba46d1522f15f2facecb.jpg (28.16 KB, 480x468)

Wyatt Evans
Wyatt Evans

hello dark one
needs
Funds for a new place that isn't in a more temperate wasteland than this one, so I don't have to decide between a safe working temperature heh… -20 at some points this winter. The resins will not set. and good ventilation. Can't even safely run a wood stove, due to flammable materials, though the resins and binders for the next run of r&d won't have that off-gassing issue, so burning wood for heat again may be viable.
I have my hands in a lot of different pots, trying to get the funds I need, living off of next to nothing with every scrap invested, but it's not easy waiting for the win. Thanks for the support though, it's good to know that my efforts are still in the minds of others. just got an email from fringewizard even, still need to get back to him.

Michael Thompson
Michael Thompson

why
Because meguca is sadly filled with heretics who defame the name of Kek and would rather see Zig Forums burn than to forge ahead to a new Reich.

Attached: 150db2752ca52a6e22b0f0e3bc24240186728c1e1e3b252e482129cd7b9003d3.jpg (156 KB, 962x386)

Logan Anderson
Logan Anderson

Fuck off kike, the French are homos and always have been, if you actually support them you're dumber than shit. None of these fucking faggot frogs gave one shit about these mudslimes before

Jose Kelly
Jose Kelly

BISEXUAL ARYAN CATGIRL SUPREMACY NYA~

Attached: e9852cd14dfa3051397ec624a62c94ef88a080347c3ac1c980848727a4588402.jpeg (149.1 KB, 700x1050)

Brody Gray
Brody Gray

Frenchies are stuck between a rock and a hard place because they want to take the country back but they can't because they gave up all their guns. Thank God for the 2nd amendment.

Elijah Turner
Elijah Turner

I'll envision the future you require. You can be mosre specific if you want, it would make my job easier. I need an armorsmith I can trust, and your project is the one I'd have started with, myself.
They better be careful, then. I mean, I already assumed this, but if the hivemind takes notice of them I'll have no choice but to violently purge

Attached: 1430588686176.jpg (49.31 KB, 599x471)

Bentley Torres
Bentley Torres

Americans still got fucked harder than anyone else yet. Guns don't help if you can't shoot & think straight

Attached: IMG-20181216-010941.jpg (244.87 KB, 1242x1676)

Landon Cox
Landon Cox

This is why Stormtards need the rope.

Andrew Evans
Andrew Evans

Amazin'

Kevin Ward
Kevin Ward

Attached: paris.jpg (185.55 KB, 1280x1280)

Oliver Hughes
Oliver Hughes

Shameless self bump nya~
meguca.org/nya/
The plan is there, but Zig Forums and /b/ are dead after having been cucked by Kushner. Hopefully the diaspora can recover to save France and the the WORLD!

VICTORY OR VALHALLA NYA

Landon Gray
Landon Gray

It's possible the /nya/fags aren't as bad as meguca/pol/ is, they're honestly being far less annoying than the standard fair there, but the owner of the site is trash in my book, just another distraction on the roadside.
armorsmith
Funds, sad, pure, and simple. It's possible I'll have them myself within a month, or it could take six for me to get there.

Nathaniel Bell
Nathaniel Bell

by kushner
How the fuck? Anyone who's been here for years knows how shit's gone down.

Hunter Bell
Hunter Bell

Maybe it's like that in your coastal regions but here in the Midwest we're doing alright. School is closed for the first day of rifle season for deer hunting.

Luis Johnson
Luis Johnson

I figured as much, I just didn't want to say it outright. OK message received
pic related: dude who wished he had a shield

Attached: 1418011719123.gif (1.98 MB, 239x165)

Daniel Green
Daniel Green

Not a Murican myself but a Italien.
Well it's long overdue that you guys have burned the pleasure dome that is Hwood to the ground & stopped Lucifers rising which is quite literally the cancer destroying the world.
Jews beaming their filth into the homes of innocent children. If that's not a reason to revolt I dunno what is

Gabriel Kelly
Gabriel Kelly

The day will come when all our work has come to fruition. I won't give in to hope that I am not too late in my efforts, but to whatever end, I will continue this path until I've reached my end.

Attached: d00b6fb9cf1c00ac38c71e408ad15f68ea595cbe96d26bb6a02f1a8e4b39c760.jpg (30.29 KB, 320x320)

Jose Howard
Jose Howard

vols are definitely in on this crap.

Grayson Brown
Grayson Brown

lel he doesn't know or deflects. Kushner ran the internet campaign and used Zig Forums. Have PTSD or are a shill nya~

Attached: Christians-Jewish-Slaves.png (342.87 KB, 896x5808)

Luke Phillips
Luke Phillips

(Kek'd)
And for these people, and for the sake of these people, never slacken
<I have to side with the esoteric immigrant
Welcome to clown world

Aaron Parker
Aaron Parker

Maybe Hitler really was the Antichrist. Wouldn't find it strange that their messiah would get into a messy relationship with them. He was loved by everybody, rightfully so but lead the jews back to Israel and instated them as the rulers of the world. Or acted as a stepping stone for them.

Nicholas Thompson
Nicholas Thompson

Or maybe I am. It's been confirmed by my associates that I'm not, but my trust level is -100. I may have done something unprecedented, so either I'm sorry or you're welcome. Pick a side of this line

Blake Peterson
Blake Peterson

lowkike is an antifa pedo yeah? Like finding a dick in a pile of dicks.

Luis Brown
Luis Brown

You don't like bisexual women?

Elijah Reed
Elijah Reed

The who?

Kevin Rogers
Kevin Rogers

He's trying to say that I am gay, and not simply taking votes and power.

Levi Powell
Levi Powell

Degenerate trannies.

Alexander Rivera
Alexander Rivera

Who's a tranny?

Kayden Jenkins
Kayden Jenkins

Getting real late, night guys

Nathan Stewart
Nathan Stewart

OYYYYYY VEYYYYYYY

William Bailey
William Bailey

Look no further than Zig Forums Zig Forums. Shill-fests, raids, mods won't ban anyone… from what I gather 4chan is just more popular, therefore a bigger target for imbeciles who seek an end to 1st-world culture.

Wish soon-to-be-granted. Salt incoming… from the inevitable butt-hurt from bending over. Tears mixed with feces. Disgusting.

Word to the wise. Shill for globalists at your own peril. Don't get used and tossed aside.
Don't be yesterday's used condom. It's going to be a Magnum.

Sebastian Reed
Sebastian Reed

hitler was the antichrist he was loved by everybody
The jews hated him and turned into a symbol of hate so no not really.
rightfully so but lead the jews back to Israel and instated them as the rulers of the world. Or acted as a stepping stone for them.
Nope his changed his mind about that quickly after conversing with the muslim friend of his.

Attached: The-Piper-Report--Hitler-Was-Not-A-Jewish-Puppet.webm (7.2 MB, 250x140)
Attached: 7ac.jpg (170.94 KB, 1500x1234)

Joseph Sullivan
Joseph Sullivan

So he still had his original plan in mind, let's also include table talks and other sources where it has hitler saying he felt forced to agree with them and how nasty these jews did to get their way and you got a couple rants here and there.

Hudson Morales
Hudson Morales

Also don't forget hitler was gay, had one ballsack, was a nigger jew as well.

Attached: (((Hitler-had-african-dna))).jpg (1.66 MB, 1500x6000)

Noah Foster
Noah Foster

h hitler was the anti christ goy! B believe me he instituted them as rulers.
Fuck off schlomo.

Josiah Davis
Josiah Davis

Out of every hitler lie I seen what makes you think that were gonna fall for that he is the anti christ? Which is promoted by (((history channel))))

Attached: 1549960120159m.jpg (51.85 KB, 640x356)
Attached: 1547845931881.jpg (461.89 KB, 1019x1024)

Daniel Garcia
Daniel Garcia

Continue spamming.
In fact you can go back where you came from right now.

Austin Walker
Austin Walker

They don't need to disarm you physically because they already disarmed you mentally.

Hunter Long
Hunter Long

now that's a fine brawl

Zachary Gutierrez
Zachary Gutierrez

the one talking is a turbo faggot tho kek

Isaiah Hernandez
Isaiah Hernandez

good shit op, chill out with the cuts though man, the viewer needs time to soak in some of those scenes

Brody Bell
Brody Bell

And yet, they're on the streets and you aren't. Funny that.

Ryder Brown
Ryder Brown

The world appears to have gone insane.

John Sanders
John Sanders

The ones who are sane are insane.

William Garcia
William Garcia

Always soo complacent, it's sad really, the illusion of the 2nd amendment has made most yanks soft, even the edgelords who claim they're getting ready for the 'uprising'.

There has been like 5 separate incidents in recentish american history that warranted the full use of the 2nd Amendment to seize back the USA from tyranny and judaism. Yet nothing, zilch, no white saviours rose up, ever wonder why? you're all fucking lazy and complacent.

They'll let you keep your guns so long as you keep licking boots and letting them take everything else of worth away from you, your country is almost already gone, you only got ~20 years MAX to create an ethnostate in the USA before your precious country becomes Brazil 2.0, with extra cartel violence.

and wtf are you doing about it? jerking off at a gun range, is that it? you teaching anybody anything? organising camping trips, teaching survival skills? what are you doing?

Anthony Sanders
Anthony Sanders

Nice video OP, don't know how I feel about Death Grips, but still bretty nice.

Ayden Diaz
Ayden Diaz

And this is why you faggot redditors need to leave. Faggot frogs got hit constantly with terrorist attacks and did they ever fucking protest? Nope, they did fucking jack shit, only till all their gibs me dats started being threatened did they decide to do something, so fuck off, the French will always be pathetic faggots who can't do shit meanwhile their entire country is still turning into africa

Attached: face-off.jpg (134.1 KB, 500x375)

Samuel Mitchell
Samuel Mitchell

Lotta talk coming from Eurotrash who do absolutely fucking nothing. You're the entire reason the world is shit today and yet your faggot jew ridden brains can still only blame America like a bunch of jealous homos

Noah Nelson
Noah Nelson

I am sane because I have been insane before.

Christian Gonzalez
Christian Gonzalez

The most interesting times are here and just around the corner.

Brandon Price
Brandon Price

Sure, when my form of transportation isn't a pair of boots that are too small I will do plenty.

Grayson Garcia
Grayson Garcia

They know shit, every Saturday I see those ignorant bastards.
Instead of asking to build scientific public research centers founded by theirs taxes to research on energy, medicine, transportation, agriculture etc..
They ask for fucking zog tools, to do shit again.
They don't even understand that they're outside because of privatization.
They don't have any slogans saying, all technologies should be public domain.
They all need to die

Oliver Lee
Oliver Lee

Sounds like someone's a sore loser. Go back to your hole moshi

Aaron Howard
Aaron Howard

fight on the wrong side of every war since the beginning of the 20th century
"let me tell you which countries are cucked"

Isaac Rodriguez
Isaac Rodriguez

Nah I'm not talking about finance or any pro active plan by them. Things happen beyond the observable realm. Was just a thought.
But wasn't Hitler even loved in America and praised in the media before the war?

Gavin Jones
Gavin Jones

How could I forget? Top kek, I actually believed half of that a few years ago lmao

Ayden Butler
Ayden Butler

What a humilitation when frogs, famoust for white flag, have more balls to fight than Americans with guns. And is realy better to act someone afte terrorist attack? Look at 9/11. Jews simply said attack these countires. Americans just go and fight. Attack Vietnam. Attack Germany. You go.

Americans have whole cities full of niggers. What hapen to you 20-30 years ago is near future in Europe. America have no problem to start war anywhere, just because (((media))) send you. But home you become 50% of population. You can't riot in NY, Detroit or LA. Becuase these cities are lost.

Michael Martinez
Michael Martinez

I Yes. I also remember seeing something about the president at the time even commenting on him.

Carson Lopez
Carson Lopez

Changed & shortened the title up a bit. Maybe this will help get it more traction
How'd you guys like it?

I'll also upload the folk song part independently. Think it stands on it's own

Lincoln Williams
Lincoln Williams

Obligatory

Hunter Martin
Hunter Martin

Yes.
But jews were the ones that still hated him and so did the brits and france.
(Could only be their leaders)
And the leader in poland the one that had great relations with germany before he died and got (((replaced))) with a full one retard.

Aaron Hall
Aaron Hall

Based Marang did it again. The premiere was ultimate comfy.

Connor Ortiz
Connor Ortiz

Who did?
If it's frs
No.
He was a commie cuck.

Adam Collins
Adam Collins

burgers are like germans, very difficult to anger but once it starts who knows what happens next.

Luke Stewart
Luke Stewart

Payday 2 OST
You have patricians taste my friend.

Attached: Dallas.jpg (481.54 KB, 3840x2160)

Grayson Kelly
Grayson Kelly

what are the yellow jackets doing anymore than chimping out on private property

Jaxon White
Jaxon White

are like germans.
That is because the majority of them are germans.

Brayden Nguyen
Brayden Nguyen

Yeah, but the irish blood gives us the ability to say "Fuck it" with a laugh and dive in, even in the worst of scenarios.

Lucas Perry
Lucas Perry

Also note something, anons. The police will never be on our side. So all you Muh Blue LIne fucks be on notice, when the boots come marching down the road to enforce the World Order, like in France, you will find no solidarity, no fraternity, with the riot armor clad truncheon holding cop manning the line to protect his master.

Nathan Rodriguez
Nathan Rodriguez

Americans have spent decades telling anyone who would listen just how angry they are.

Asher Carter
Asher Carter

Fud Benis?

It certainly was, now that I got a bunch of folks to actually watch the premieres with it's even better

Gabriel Morgan
Gabriel Morgan

You know the girls that love being beat up by their men? Literally abused and they love em even more afterwards.

Jews are not human, their messiah won't be somethinf ordinary.
My other guess is the ai matrix

Asher Wilson
Asher Wilson

Kinda disappoint this hasn't picked up all that much like the last. Maybe it'll get traction when the weekend comes by.

Do your duty and share it frens

Levi Perry
Levi Perry

fuck off with your D&C shit cunt. I am not from europe, i am not speaking for my nation, i am speaking for the white nationalist movement/s WITHIN my nation, which is actually working towards these goals and aiming towards things the USA's movements are utterly failing to do so, despite being in a far better position on all fronts to do such things, both in terms of population numbers and government freedoms that allow you to create disconnected societies from the ZOG World Order, you got too many dickheads circle jerking at gun ranges, or on gun forums online, and far, far too few men who aren't feds working within WN movements within the USA, and the few that are, are simply doomed to fail because they are all far, far more concerned with getting doxed by antifa or charged with a hate crime by the SPLC because of a joke they're too afraid to make on private messenger groups, than they are by both following and working towards 1488.

But go on, miss the point, tell us again how your 'second amendment' keeps you safe from jews, terrorists or your own government, because we all see the Clinton Death Lists, i've seen all your best journalists with principles, killed in the last 10 years for various reasons, and i see the immigration numbers being flooded in by Trumpenstein, if every WN possesses your smug cunt attitude, America is already doomed.

Connor Turner
Connor Turner

good shit OP

Jaxon Bell
Jaxon Bell

Did you guys know that I'm actually RageAfterStorm? It's been a while but I'm back

Attached: IMG--iow31s.jpg (452.68 KB, 1080x1760)

Jeremiah Clark
Jeremiah Clark

What the fuck is this? And why are they saying that's you

Xavier Stewart
Xavier Stewart

Yes, it is I, the Benis. Still very proud of you, my fren.

Aaron Morales
Aaron Morales

Probably just a Troll but I wouldn't put it besides the Trout or the reat of the flok lmao

Attached: IMG--gmuv43.jpg (210.96 KB, 1057x1288)

Elijah Rodriguez
Elijah Rodriguez

Tgey're onto me

Attached: IMG-7ufvi9.jpg (300.56 KB, 1075x1445)

Michael Peterson
Michael Peterson

They're already trying to sow dissent against you. Take it as a compliment.

John Jenkins
John Jenkins

Funny nontheless

Nicholas Hill
Nicholas Hill

Incite violence against all jews and leftists.
Only by violence any goal can be achieved.
Kill the enemy, or the enemy wins.

Zachary Taylor
Zachary Taylor

That description is just to cover my ass from the youtube censors m8

Jeremiah King
Jeremiah King

anonf
Still doing those schizo cuts every split second I see, but your autism is impressive.
It would be easier to break those down into a series of 1:30 videos if it should be shared for a wide audience.
If it is a documentary, carry on and disregard.
I was able to compress the last one down for you, but 787Mb? I could cook eggs on the computer if it wouldn't melt trying.

Wyatt Thompson
Wyatt Thompson

WTF user BISEXUAL ARYAN CATGIRL UBER ALLES FUCK YOU NYA~

Attached: 2f7fc509a06a38b3acba397be67e721d4c4a8d03.jpg (520.07 KB, 634x900)

Noah Hernandez
Noah Hernandez

It's a bit less frantic tho isn't it?

Original file was 2 gb, it already is somewhat compressed^^
Feel free to cut it up and spread

Aiden Mitchell
Aiden Mitchell

It's a bit less frantic tho isn't it?
lel. Well, compared to the last one, yes.
I've been glownigger data burned, so I'm almost off grid, but if SHTF in frogland I'll try and get the meme cannons back out of storage.

Andrew Russell
Andrew Russell

Nobody gives a shit about your sexual deviances.

Dominic Watson
Dominic Watson

Best compilation of the situation in France I've seen so far. Keep up the good work, user.

Leo Ward
Leo Ward

I wonder if theres a way to stash shields and shit in the paris catacombs? That place is unpatrolled and should be accessable from multiple parts of the city.

Grayson Ward
Grayson Ward

Daily reminder that if you see a TORpedo who only LARPposts about inciting violence against/killing leftists without offering anything constructive, he's Luciano Mendez, an underage spic who was dumb enough to use his real name on One Angry Gamer before changing it.

Unless you're going to pick up a gun and make good on threats, go posture on the other boards like you usually do, faggot.

Gabriel Hall
Gabriel Hall

Big guy ralph just played it on the Killstream, respect the gunt

Gavin Cox
Gavin Cox

Respect what exactly?

Carson Scott
Carson Scott

you reek of being a paid shill or a jew.

Attached: This-man-is-your-friend.png (274.5 KB, 346x483)

Joshua Adams
Joshua Adams

I reek like I have been getting frogged

Nolan Collins
Nolan Collins

This, the editing drives me insane, can be effective in small segments, i just long for some slow motion and moving sound track.

Jason Hill
Jason Hill

Fuck off shill, he is a gypo scum like the rest of the mutt nigger loving, race traitor afrench!

Attached: e772c99078ba41962d45fba1d1c67ee3aec807988592c56785fcea6cae2a2d50.png (216.16 KB, 468x266)
Attached: de90fed22df4631d18c3c7c72f641d35267b036ab38b4c76f57b3b2a3557d00a.png (647.73 KB, 580x782)

Ryder White
Ryder White

Great work man. I didn't really feel the part when you transitioned from that powerful ballad to the dance music, don't think it fit well, but otherwise awesome!

Ryder White
Ryder White

Well thank you, yea I can understand. It's not that easy going from that ballad to Death Grips so I had to make it work somehow. I like it but it's def a bit weird

Christopher Young
Christopher Young

That part with Mes Aïeux - Dégénération playing almost deserves its own video, it's such a powerful song and the footage really magnifies the message. It's work of art.

Ayden Evans
Ayden Evans

Done
youtu.be/3O9FQ4ZSuBo

Attached: Untitled.png (1.07 MB, 1600x900)

Michael Bell
Michael Bell

Bro this is it! This is a HIT! Great work, I hope it goes viral.

Dylan Thompson
Dylan Thompson

I would't bet on it tbh

Christian Wilson
Christian Wilson

(((JooTube™))) keep it up excellent editing 1488

James Morgan
James Morgan

C’est un video magnifique , bien fait paysan

Asher Rivera
Asher Rivera

Now that's quite something I must say lads

Attached: Screenshot-20190215-233142.png (568.52 KB, 1080x2160)

Christian Gutierrez
Christian Gutierrez

Bump

Lucas Green
Lucas Green

I saw his comment just now. High praise indeed, but well-deserved.

Jason Sanders
Jason Sanders

Bump.

Attached: night-meat.jpg (11.89 KB, 473x355)

Samuel Williams
Samuel Williams

bump

Attached: 7f4e438b3c75cbb457be1f817f2e4cad0b19d7e156bc84ce367bd0d2c1c7b8d5.png (211.07 KB, 900x1100)

Carter Gonzalez
Carter Gonzalez

Bunp;!

Attached: ThumbFull1455.jpg (872.49 KB, 1920x1080)

Caleb Mitchell
Caleb Mitchell

any ideas on how to get this to spread to the U.S.?

Dylan Davis
Dylan Davis

Vote Dem lel
Seriously tho, that's probably the only way to stop the slow boiling

Dominic Cooper
Dominic Cooper

only till all their gibs me dats started being threatened did they decide to do something
That is true of virtually every revolt in the history of mankind. People don't loose their shit until problems come to their front door.

Mason Wilson
Mason Wilson

any ideas on how to get this to spread to the U.S.?
Confiscate all guns. Guns give you a false sense of security, so you never leave home to protest anything.

Otherwise you can't explain why the country with all the guns, actually refuses adamantly to ever manifest against the elites.

Benjamin Sanchez
Benjamin Sanchez

Post video here instead of a honeypot link

Aaron Williams
Aaron Williams

Remember the heroes who fought back.

Julian Anderson
Julian Anderson

How is the movement in the french territories outside of europe (New caledonia ,the caribean etc)?

David Bailey
David Bailey

Hitlerstein

Jack Harris
Jack Harris

These direct video links don't work for me. Get some connection error

Owen Nguyen
Owen Nguyen

OP the choice of music is excellent!

D'ont give up!

Attached: Macron-super-pede2.jpg (364.71 KB, 960x954)

Gavin Ross
Gavin Ross

youtube.com/watch?v=3O9FQ4ZSuBo
You should have embedded this. Deserves more views.
Damn it says "file already exists and I can't seem to get past it.

Attached: reality-vs.-what-should-have-been.jpg (136.81 KB, 700x799)

Juan Wood
Juan Wood

2020 elections will be very interesting. I hope the dems win and soon after they have their revenge and destroy the economy. It seems that's the only thing that will get whites to do anything.

Adam Foster
Adam Foster

OP is right, if we can't capitalise on this movement then we never will.

What can we do? There are a few hundred baguetteniggers on /dempart/ who are 100% ourguys, we need to help them drop mass redpills. This could be Pol's greatest moment frens

We would make fake twitter accs and shill smthe shit out of the French discourse with far right propaganda. Ryan Faulk made a great video that explains how the financial strife in France is 100% a function of their raghead and African population youtu.be/U5Q_bWBRrZo

Call to action: I wanted to translate this into my rusty French but I've been busy the past couple of days. Let's translate the video and get alt hype to add the translation as subtitles. He'll have no problem adding it on yt. Then we shill the shit out of it in every twitter thread about the gilets jaunes

Let's get rolling

Inb4 "nypa" whatever Shlomo let's make this happen

Colton Phillips
Colton Phillips

bump

Nathaniel Torres
Nathaniel Torres

Sounds good. If you can mobilise folks effectively I'd be impressed.

I also wanna make a short shill for my(Marang Bad) just now opened own Zig Forums board. Some guy put it up for me as a means of crowdsourcing, video suggestions, ideas, etc and I think it could become a great thing.

It's /marang/ and like I said just went up, feel free to come by, be it just for shitposting.

Attached: Cupace20190218025533.png (757.82 KB, 1080x1134)

Carson Allen
Carson Allen

I just wish it were made up of longer cuts, instead of switching up on every beat. It would make it more palatable for the average pleb who isn't used to feeling how intense things really are.

By the way, personally I loved it all. Thank you for your making this.

Andrew Turner
Andrew Turner

Ok brother I'll translate now

Juan Stewart
Juan Stewart

Already cut back the tempo a lot if you can believe that, it'll take some time to find my comfy speed

Here's the other one I made:
youtu.be/YBqMla18-54

Camden Bell
Camden Bell

jew alert

Ethan Sullivan
Ethan Sullivan

youtube.com/watch?v=GgmQkfykhHs

Gabriel Collins
Gabriel Collins

Being on the streets is a start but it's just containment until it turns into something more. Burgers on/were on the streets too but it was just shit that fizzled and go co-opted out like Occupy, Ron Paul movement, the Trump/CivNat protests and marches, etc.

Attached: bernie-supporters-mistakenly-attack-their-own.mp4 (7.08 MB, 1280x720)

Julian Clark
Julian Clark

Bump.
/marang/index.html
/marang/index.html
/marang/index.html

William Thomas
William Thomas

Confiscate all guns. Guns give you a false sense of security, so you never leave home to protest anything.
Riiiight.
Money gives you a false sense of security.
Guns let you kill the fucker who's coming to silence you or rape your wife and daughters.

Ian Turner
Ian Turner

I love seeing this shit. This generation is becoming increasingly aware of the authoritarian nature of massive government.
France, America, England, Germany, Mexico, Spain, Italy, Canada, etc.

We want our fucking countries back. Until we get it, the government will remember why it should fear and respect the people.

Jeremiah Green
Jeremiah Green

I have respect for your vision.

Levi Phillips
Levi Phillips

Based video comp, OP. I am proud of the French for finally taking a stand against the Judeo-Masonic "French" Fifth Republic! Vichy France 2.0 when?

Isaiah Hernandez
Isaiah Hernandez

Youtube scum requires signin
Put "nsfw" before "youtube" it should load up fine.

France has less stringent gun control than Britain.

You're talking about Piłsudski passing away, and the foreign minister of the Second Polish Republic, Józef Beck, was essentially bribed by the kikes to have Natsoc German-Second Polish Republic relations deteriorate. I personally blame Beck and Churchill and most of all, the kikes for starting the Second World War.

Jackson Jones
Jackson Jones

Well thank you good sir

Jayden Gomez
Jayden Gomez

They're mindraping the kids through the tv and smartphone in your own home tho

Should be enough of a reason to start the good old boogaloo in the Hollywood hills

Jace Robinson
Jace Robinson

it could very well be the spark that lights the fire.
not in america. there are still too many cheeseburgers for sale, and the wifi is too good.

Landon Cooper
Landon Cooper

And despite that look who is publicly naming the kikes and who isnt, hint, its a country that is famously mocked as surrender fags
Admit it, you burgers would never think of thid

Mason Jones
Mason Jones

haha
desuarchive.org/dempart/thread/1/

Jacob James
Jacob James

Excellent job. That Dégénérations section hit home really hard. I'm not one to easily be fazed by songs and pictures, but this nearly brought me to tears while simultaneously making my blood boil. Haven't felt that in a long while. It's a really strong tune even on its own, and I'm going to do a Hungarian translation of it, just so I can torture my peers with it.

Ayden Davis
Ayden Davis

That's great, if not clear on it's own you can use my video as well.
Some guy even translated all of it to Greek:

youtu.be/7damZz2P2Gs

youtu.be/k0tZOa9LjXY

Aaron Bailey
Aaron Bailey

Bump

Ian Ross
Ian Ross

youtu.be/JoR8izwksDQ
This video is absolute shit. The niggerbeats are loud, distracting, grating and painful. Why the fuck would you do this? You fucking retard. Stop wasting so much time.

William Nguyen
William Nguyen

At least give some constructive arguments, the videos this man makes at least shows a lot more than the official channels do. The Mes Aieux song packs an emotional punch much needed to draw in ones who are still on the fench about the movement. I can understand you not liking the fast cuts and niggerbeats, what would you do different?

Michael Stewart
Michael Stewart

Download is beneath, put the 9th along side the footage if you don't like it

Gavin Gomez
Gavin Gomez

bring back death penalty for antisemites
bring back
It was a thing in USSR, but did USA ever have such a law?

Carson Murphy
Carson Murphy

but did USA ever have such a law?
He's talking about WW2, user. In schools they're already teaching kids that America entered the war to stop the holocaust.

Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson

In schools they're already teaching kids that America entered the war to stop the holocaust.
Disgusting.
Jews openly hate and wish to destroy their alleged saviors.
I think this is the angle you guys should go with.

Brody Fisher
Brody Fisher

News in germany reporting about the Gilets:

GOYS IT'S FADING, MAJORITY OF FRENCH DISAVOW

TOO RADICAL, TOO ANTISEMITIC

SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: Screenshot-20190225-091452.png (1.48 MB, 1080x2160)

John Fisher
John Fisher

ultimate weapon to use against armored riot control jackboots:
DMSO + CHROMATE/DICHROMATE
the liquid DMSO is dimethylsulfoxide and dissolves readily through skin bringing with anything dissolved making things poisonous to eat now poisonous to touch. dmso can be had at livestock supply and healthfood stores and chromates can be made by dissolving stainless in hydrochloric acid (toilet cleaner will probably work). take this liquid with chrome chloride in solution and add a strong alkine hydroxide or carbonate (heat baking soda til it stops bubbeling off co2).Then filter off the chrome(III) hydroxide and then oxidze it with bleach or hydrogen peroxide to get Cr(VI). Boil off the liquid in a disposable glass something in a place that you dont mind being a toxic waste dump. It will be canary yellow. for extra credit acidify with a stong mineral acid and let it sit over night for dichromate. DMSO will carry anything dissolved into it right through the skin. it readily dissolvese chromates. 15milligrans of CrO4 per cubic meter of of body fluids is considered already dead. Its a guranteed case of eaten alive by cancer….but it will take a fews months for them to notcie anything wrong. Chromate salts are the exact same color as yellow safety vests. If they police figure out what is going on they will abandon their posts and run like hell…Dont get any on yourslef. your best bet is to have people with terminal disease like stage 4 cancer make and deploy it.
keep it in glass containers, contanct with organic materials will quickly turn the crome 6 into a lower and safe oxidation state.
happy revolution.

Colton Miller
Colton Miller

IT'S HAPPENING MASHALLAH

Chase Lee
Chase Lee

I guess we really have to rely on the french again for the revolutions, huh?
very good video

David Allen
David Allen

No, someone told someone close to David Brock QAnon was started by Kushner and made it convincing, like how the 4chan pee pee dossier was made to troll Rick Wilson but "Christopher Steele" took it and ran with it.

Julian Rivera
Julian Rivera

He was also an annoying vegan and likely an urban cyclist too.

Liam Powell
Liam Powell

Some kike chicks like it it rough, like how daddy used to fuck them.

Blake Cox
Blake Cox

That's what I mean. Their daddy is Satan

Wyatt Sanders
Wyatt Sanders

and now the US willing to fight to fight anti-kikery worldwide, expect sanctions/arrests to ramp up against euro countries.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit