The truth about AntiVax

Lincoln Gray
Lincoln Gray

Anyone with eyes can see the massive forced meming seemingly for vaccinations. To most it seems normal but I can always tell when trickery is a foot and now I understand why. The entire meme has nothing to do with vaccinating or not vaccinating but is rather a psyop to associate white people with previously eradicated diseases that are suddenly reappearing instead of the very obvious other true reason as to why they are appearing.

Massive third world immigration brings with it many problems and one very obvious one is diseases that thanks to white medicine have left our society and now thanks to importing human garbage thinks like measles have started to reaappear. This is a problem for the jews, a simple answer? Deflect onto white people, the tried and true strategy that has worked for years.

Attached: a.png (63.9 KB, 500x566)
Attached: wuenic-animated-map.gif (2.85 MB, 1500x776)

Other urls found in this thread:

vaccinesafetycommission.com/pdfs/Neonatal-hepatitis-B-vaccination-impaired-the-behavior-and-neurogenesis-of-mice-transiently-in-early-adulthood..pdf
vaccinesafetycommission.org/pdfs/Wang Yao 2018 Cytokine IL-4 Hep B Hippocampus.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Childhood_Vaccine_Injury_Act
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HeLa
wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html
fda.gov/biologicsbloodvaccines/vaccines/approvedproducts/ucm093833
cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/Concerns/sids.html
sciencebasedmedicine.org/the-vaccine-court-science-doesnt-always-win-out/
archive.is/nU5Sd
vaxtruth.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/cdc-vaccine-ingredients.pdf
npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2017/06/28/534403083/mutant-strains-of-polio-vaccine-now-cause-more-paralysis-than-wild-polio
archive.is/vMUwh
thevaccinereaction.org/2015/07/polio-wasnt-vanquished-it-was-redefined/
vaxtruth.org/2012/01/measles-perspective/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fetal_tissue_in_vaccines
reuters.com/article/us-health-measles-usa-explainer/explainer-low-vaccination-rates-global-outbreaks-fuel-u-s-measles-spread-idUSKCN1Q419G
archive.is/RJ4HE
zagforums.com/thread/8667088/miscellaneous
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6708375/Facebook-start-removing-anti-vaxx-posts.html
archive.fo/p2GO3
archive.is/NGOI9
robotictechnologyinc.com/index.php/military-memetics
archive.is/ehD3a
corvelva.it/it/speciali-corvelva/analisi/vaccingate-initial-results-on-infanrix-hexa-chemical-composition.html
jbhandleyblog.com/home/2018/4/1/international2018
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0946672X17308763
youtu.be/I8n2aVMBSRk
web.archive.org/web/20150921183010/https://newrepublic.com/article/116868/sherwin-nuland-polios-history

Carter Sanders
Carter Sanders

It's a mystery to me how everyone can collectively agree that our medical system is geared to put you into debt, peddle opioids to everyone, and none of these med companies are our friends, but when it comes to vaccines they are suddenly untouchable? People suddenly trust them when it comes to vaccines.

Jonathan Smith
Jonathan Smith

What I find most fucked, is just how religiously dogmatic the NPCs are about this. You even QUESTION the vaccines, you're fucking attacked worse than saying you fuck little children in the ass in public. It's literally considered being worse than a child rapist.

Justin Robinson
Justin Robinson

The very quick and obvious derail, this thread has nothing to do with the effectiveness of vaccines but rather the reason why the meme is being pushed so hard.

Julian Peterson
Julian Peterson

Just like the Patiotard/Infocuck types who say the mainstream media is lying about everything - except Hitler and the Holocaust.

Luis Watson
Luis Watson

(1)
You shills use the same tactics every thread.

Kayden Richardson
Kayden Richardson

You even QUESTION the vaccines, you're fucking attacked
Its not just vaccines for diseases. I told my doctor I didn't want the flu shot he offered and he looked at me like I was nuts. He tried to offer it several more times which I simply said NoThanks. When i was leaving he came at me with 'Do you not want the shot because you think there's mercury in it?' I told him to fuck off and will never see him again.

Adam Anderson
Adam Anderson

I hope you get the measles and die shitskin.

Jaxson Campbell
Jaxson Campbell

why don't people believe anti-vaxxers?
because you've been proven wrong time & time again.

The only thing anti-vaxxers got half right was the suspicious rise in autism, but the reasons for that weren't linked to vaccines. It had to do with women in their 30s giving birth to kids with polluted wombs and doctors shilling meds to any soccer moms kid with regular developmental issues.

Aaron Green
Aaron Green

open browser
news site you didn't bookmark pops up
see pic related
:^)

Attached: hmmm.png (133.56 KB, 908x222)

Julian Kelly
Julian Kelly

MUHAHAHAH GOYIM YES YOU MUST SUBMIT TO REGULAR MYSTERY INJECTIONS BY OUR GOV'T WITHOUT RECOURSE.

FUCK YOU NYA~

Attached: ac9f6c2966a6957d75e05a75d39e2c659faf2b71db870d13f685dbe2681906ee.jpg (157.86 KB, 1280x720)

Justin Bailey
Justin Bailey

Goys are cattle after all right user?

Samuel Brooks
Samuel Brooks

Arent you guys supposed to edit the script? You havent even read my post.

Attached: 11f0e5a031820b3f0862fc29d7ba5bf4bbe21ae5f0f1dae83db12d5e88d3f3f9.jpg (19.69 KB, 255x255)

Evan Green
Evan Green

I don't find anything disagreeable with the theory behind inoculation, I just wonder—and see evidence of experimentation with—what govts could do to their citizens under the guise of humanitarian crisis solving or some other such highfalootin euphemistic name. Is it really necessary to stick very young children with diseases that they would not naturally get within the first years of their life. Contrary to the scare, most children throughout history did not get anything more serious than a flu during their children and adolescence and those that got a nasty illness didn't get like ten of them at once, just one possibly lifethreatening one. The idea of prophylaxis is being milked for all its worth right now and in reality one does not need to be deliberately preparing to get these diseases except perhaps very serious ones that are being eradicated, like smallpox was. Let Africa be a diseased shithole without us and watch as a Yearly Hajj gets a half billion Mohammadans sick in the near future, and they all track it home and cause massive epidemics in Mohammadan countries, solving a much ignored problem, that of the massive growth of that world. Turkey needs to be utterly exterminated and their identity conquered, split the land before Greece, Armenia, Syria, Azerbaijan and Kurdistan. Roll back the centuries of Arabization on these folks, make them Aramean, Assyrian, Canaanite, Berber, Maghrebi, Arabs only in Arabia. I've got plenty more ideas like this, folks just aren't interested in thinking outside the box.

Attached: f12ec85f734ac6cb363248da7cf9192f14bca9f0d8d747d1bfe28b5340445a96.png (15.9 KB, 209x145)
Attached: 1542724194187.png (309.92 KB, 720x872)

Logan Anderson
Logan Anderson

You're right about the immigration, but it is sanitation and good food not vaccination that limited most disease nya~

Attached: Girl-Friends.png (1.34 MB, 1356x1920)

Dominic Ward
Dominic Ward

Sry user, just a little trigger happy nya~

Attached: Rewind.png (1.23 MB, 1024x1101)
Attached: Nihongo.jpg (394.14 KB, 814x608)

Jaxson Adams
Jaxson Adams

Ctrl+c Ctrl+v
See now you are getting it, you dont have to stick strictly to your shill script. That character is a little played out though.

Ryan Phillips
Ryan Phillips

You, shill, use the same tactic every thread.

Ayden Hall
Ayden Hall

"Anyone with eyes can see the massive forced meming seemingly for vaccinations"
Yeah even Youtuber poopypie was pushing it

Justin Torres
Justin Torres

Your thread makes a point. But I wasn't responding to you because there's nothing else to say. Do you want an upboat?

Jason Morgan
Jason Morgan

There are only two eventualpossibilities with vaccines. A) they are going to introduce something into your body to change something, ie. Alter dna, fuck up your progeny B) introduce biological threats into the population, then offer vaccines. Other than those two possibilities, there is no explainable reason why pharma and hospitals are spending billions of dollars and ratcheting up instances of vaccines each decade while not only is there no demand for it, but people are living longer. Governments dont waste money giving shit to people for no reason. If they're giving it, its an investment and they will reap a return greater than the cost of energy and time put in. Otherwise, there's no reason to do it. The medical establishment isn't somebody's grandma, its an industry that invented eugenics, bio weapons, mental institutions etc. They could care less if you die of influenza or aids

Eli Long
Eli Long

Oldfag here.
In the seventies, in my place, you got vaccines only for serious illnesses. All the measles, rubella, parotitis you 'had to' get at school. So, when the pro vax scare came I felt like 'we always been at war with eastasia'

People treat anti vaxxxer as they were the irrational ones with hydrophobic stance whenever they see a needle. OK, but they lump them together with people who simply ask: hey what's in that vaccine? because you know, injecting stuff is delicate. And so, [1984 feeling intensifies]

Back to the topic, I heard somewhere else links between the risks of immigrations and vaccines, but OP is indeed offering a more complete rationalization.

Colton Clark
Colton Clark

honestly, when I discovered vaccines contain cell lines from intentonally aborted fetuses the mark of the beast. No degrees of separation from a satanic ritual. A symbolic communion with death. wew.

Gabriel Hall
Gabriel Hall

quotes literally the first three replies besides OP.
complains about (1)
Are you some kind of brain damaged?

Gabriel Baker
Gabriel Baker

INJECTIONS BY OUR GOV'T WITHOUT RECOURSE.
Yes. We have our own courts you can use. Trust me you don't need juries, you should just settle for arbitration. My friend was paid about 6 million dollars because he got sterilized by Dr. Mangele. True Story, its called "The Office of Special Masters of the U.S. Court of Federal Claims"

William Roberts
William Roberts

Browse r/all any time over the last 5 years
Bro fuck vaccines look at this anti-anti-vaxxing meme I made vaxxers are stupid haha
30k updoodles

Angel Baker
Angel Baker

The truth is that they have poisons in them. The flu vaccine was PROVEN to cause miscarriages in white women.

Ayden Phillips
Ayden Phillips

I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case. It makes sense. Fuck all the shills or retard missing the point entirely. This isn't a debate about vaccination; it's about forcibly shifting the blame from shitskin immigrants to whites.

Alexander Collins
Alexander Collins

I'm going to fuck OP's day.

Massive third world immigration brings with it many problems and one very obvious one is diseases that thanks to white medicine have left our society and now thanks to importing human garbage things like measles have started to re-appear.
Fixed that for you. I can tell from your broken english and your terrible grammar that you're not a regular here. It's interesting how you're framing the vaccine discussion; "Vaccines work? Well these [insert random expletive here] have to be vaccinated or you may get chicken pox!"

Measles are a non-issue anyway, two dozen kids in California get sick for a week?? That's why we have to pay $50 dollars for an HPV vaccine that might paralyze you?!

this thread has nothing to do with the effectiveness of vaccines
Nah fuck you, this thread is now about how fucked up vaccines are.

Daniel Cooper
Daniel Cooper

Here is a good video about measles.
TLDW
If you eat a diet high in fat-soluble vitamins from local, organic sources, then your body will beat the disease inside a week, giving you lifetime immunity, and strengthen any children you will have.

Oh, and don't forget your other 80 vaccines.

Isaiah King
Isaiah King

VACCINES ARE GOOD FOR YOU, THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED
MY PEER-REJEWED STUDY SAYS SO

Mason Cox
Mason Cox

Yes, measles vaccine is not necessary imo, but this must be a a joke re: fat-soluble vitamins.

Too much fat soluble vitamins (beta carotene in particular) is overloading livers. Liver disease is skyrocketing.

Stupid millenial parents are ODing their kids on carrots & their kids are turning orange, hypervitaminosis A.

Benjamin Thompson
Benjamin Thompson

Ya wtf is up with this? A lot of my norman friends have been posting anti-vax memes out of nowhere lately.

Hudson Sullivan
Hudson Sullivan

If the vaccines work then there wouldnt be vaccinated people falling ill with the diseases. Yes, the shitskins coming in are the reason that there has been outbreaks, but if the vaccines worked in the first place this wouldnt be the case. That is ONE of the reasons for the "muh stupid antivaxxers are to blame" because SOMETHING has to be blamed but if that something to be blamed is shitskins, or even the kikes pushing ineffective vaccines, then OY FUCKING VEY!

So, what better way to handle it then by accusing the people you are attacking with shitskin invasion of causing what the shitskin invasion is responsible for? Its peak pilpul meets peak hegelian dialectic.

But, then too, it is also about continuing the original attack. If you are attacking someone, then what better way to be able to continue attacking them then convincing everyone that any claims that anyone aside from the people you are attacking are the ones to blame is insanity, and maybe even borderline criminal!

Camden Rogers
Camden Rogers

all the measles shit in the news lately is telling, they are definitely trying to prime everyone for a massive psyop but I cant figure out exactly what it would be.

Matthew Gray
Matthew Gray

There is an obvious attempt at association between anti-vax and the flat earth "conspiracy". Such "conspiracies" are always disseminated to weaken those actual questions of authority and concerns of validity.
At the very least, this dissemination is because various industries fear lost profits; at the very worst it is because the antivaxxers are right.

If we imagine an individual having the option to choose between several measles vaccines, then the problem is made apparent.
There can be no 'free play of economic forces' in the world of vaccination. For the public lacks the knowledge to assess vaccinations, and an individual cannot revoke their choice of vaccine.
In reality, the choice of any individual is limited to a single vaccine for any disease.

The argument is always based upon the sovereignty or the common good of the industries, and their mercenaries. In the sovereign case, they point to the storied history of its saintly immunologists, as if this at all guarantees all its current, and future, employees some divine grace. In the common good case, they argue that any generated profits are secondary to the concern for the wellbeing and health of the public; that these businesses suffer no immediate losses, economic or otherwise, from the failure of their vaccines shows these guarantees as empty. Nor could the business guarantee the continuance of this work for the common good, given the inevitable changes to its policies with changes to its staff and conditions.

The basis of the problem is Protocol Governance.

The governance by rule – the if A, then B – has occurred, increasingly, throughout history. It is the underlying premise of all bureaucratic systems, religious literalism, democratic governance, peer-to-peer and blockchain governance, statistical governance and rule of law. The variation in content belies the unifying element – the absolute sovereignty of the automatic protocol over human judgement.

This protocol governance always originates from the failure of political structures and their underpinning philosophical systems. The response by society to this failure is always a compulsion to scapegoat and sacrifice. The variation then, in this response, is the placement of this scapegoating upon the actors within the system, or the system itself.

Eli Young
Eli Young

While I agree there's a heavy-handed deflection going on about who is bringing all these diseases back into our societies, I believe there are much more to the whole media/plebbitor vaccine circus going on. There are several other, in many cases fundamental, issues with the vaccinations they want to keep out of normalfag minds. And I'm not talking about autism or any of that now, personally I think that's a red herring too (even though it might be true.)

First of all, I feel a large part of the whole vaccine thing is about scaring the population. A long time ago when I started looking into statistics for diseases and vaccinations, trying to form an opinion on a topic that seemed controversial, I discovered something very few people talk about in this debate. Namely how most of the diseases we vaccinate against are not that fucking dangerous in the first place. Measles is a good example. You will see media propaganda posts going "measles kill 20 million each year!!" and every plebbitor shits their pants. But then you find out that these are a tiny fraction of people contracting measles, people in the third world who are severely malnutritioned and pre-stone age hygienic practices. Latest stats from Oxford shows that in the western world people who die from measles after contraction are 1 in 5000. I'd like you to think about that number for a while. At the peak of measles epidemics in the pre-vaccination age, about 500 people died each year in the US. That's less than people who die from slipping in the bath-tub or falls off their bike. Do you see plebbitors being hysterical about putting helmets on their kids whenever they go out, or installing safety harnesses in their bath-tubs? Something very irrational is going on here. I won't even go into the flu, because who in their right mind would be afraid of the flu? Only 10-15 years ago the flu was something you got every other year and didn't think any of it. The reality is that only completely immunodeficient babies or 90 year olds die from a large swath of what's vaccinated against. Not really something to justify a hysterical, society-wide, multi-billion dollar industry. What I'm trying to say is that the fear of many of these diseases is blown way out of proportion.

Which leads me to my second point, that vaccines are pretty dysgenic in themselves. How is this going to pan out over time, when we're saving immunodeficient people so they can breed into the population. How can natural selection pressure for surviving all these easymode diseases persist when there's no reason to? So what will all this do to us some generations down the line? Will our descendants one day need these vaccines so they don't actually die from harmless shit like measles and the flu?

Samuel Lee
Samuel Lee

Vaccines would be fine if they didn't put mercury and other poisons in them

Attached: 38992b7e8add85963d48229b3314447d393fd1faa090595ae2b15dd0d143925b.jpg (29.66 KB, 450x320)

Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

vaccinations do nothing to prevent the spread of diseases and do everything to create autistic, sterile, faggot tranny children

there's a reason the system injects kids and pregnant women with heavy metals and poison, and it's not to protect them from some nigger disease

Joseph Nelson
Joseph Nelson

System in 2070
Oops sorry goy looks like you were right about the vaccines lol all of your kids a sterile, gay and autistic because we poisoned them after all haha what a shame
Remember:
Smoking is good for ya, goy

Logan Price
Logan Price

but is rather a psyop to associate white people with previously eradicated diseases
But Somalis are the most vocal anti vaxers

Matthew Hughes
Matthew Hughes

Repeating yourself is surly a good way to stop people from filtering tor in every thread lol

Jackson Watson
Jackson Watson

Go shill you sterilization poison elsewhere, fed

Kevin Roberts
Kevin Roberts

That's very true, the system wants complete compliance with it's dictates, no questioning. Even if modern vaccines are not dangerous, there is nothing stopping (((them))) form
changing the next batch.

Do you have a source on that? I have a small brother and really want to know if there is any truth to the anti-vaxxers clams.

Gavin Diaz
Gavin Diaz

google the ingredients. they use shit like aluminum

Matthew Rogers
Matthew Rogers

vaccines more like gay ZOG poison

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2.59 MB, 3042x4599)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (3.3 MB, 2505x4591)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (3.3 MB, 2297x4583)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (6.31 MB, 2703x4583)

Mason Cook
Mason Cook

Fix your bot you stupid faggot

Jacob Carter
Jacob Carter

OP you are absolutely right. Let me tell you that diseases that have been eradicated for more than 20 years are now reporting outbreaks in several countries. Even in third world shitholes like Brazil, the Venezuela refugee crises brought along strains of those virus that brazilians are not immunized against, guess what? The BBC of Brazil(Globo org), is already veiculating covering of anti-vaxxers and how the immunization in the country went from around 90% to alarming levels that could end in a health crisis.

While, not even accounting, but merely reporting that some Venezuelans are bringing disease with them.

Kevin Taylor
Kevin Taylor

The studies that the vaccine shills use are epidemiological, so that they can fuck with the data. What is needed is experiments in an animal model, biological studies. The US won't do it. I found this from Chinese scientists.

The Hep. B vaccine is given to every infant hours after birth. Hep. B is a sexually transmitted disease and one that is transferred with exposure to blood or other fluids. A common method of infection/transmission is sharing needles for intravenous drug use. Furthermore, the Hep. B vaccine provides temporary immunity, and by the time the infant has matured and grown up to adolescence, and is presumably sexually active (if they are degenerate), the immunity is gone, and they are suddenly more at risk then ever before of contracting Hep B.

Children receive 50 vaccinations from birth to age 6 in the US. 69 by age 18. The CDC plans on doubling that number by 2030. Something is very wrong with the pharmaceutical industry and vaccine manufacturers, and I'm dedicated to finding out what it is. Here are some screenshots.

vaccinesafetycommission.com/pdfs/Neonatal-hepatitis-B-vaccination-impaired-the-behavior-and-neurogenesis-of-mice-transiently-in-early-adulthood..pdf

vaccinesafetycommission.org/pdfs/Wang Yao 2018 Cytokine IL-4 Hep B Hippocampus.pdf

Attached: Screenshot-(42).png (153.32 KB, 770x438)
Attached: fs.png (118.92 KB, 694x341)

Daniel Thompson
Daniel Thompson

And this is why I allow it

Henry Clark
Henry Clark

Be careful sounds like some serious shiy.

Parker Barnes
Parker Barnes

Inject those mystery chemicals, goys. Don't forget to include all of your offpsring too, heh heh.

Christopher Sanders
Christopher Sanders

I wonder how it alll these vax memes is governments and medical companies astroturfing, there we’re some army documents talking about weaponizing memes to change society but I can’t find it.

Leo Brown
Leo Brown

Circumcision

Isaac Lee
Isaac Lee

Nigger, plebbit loves vaccines. Someone who was raised by "anti-vaxxers" injecting themselves with jewish poison is peak bravery, second only to a parent convincing their son he wants to be a tranny and loading him up with hormones.

Attached: Der-Sturmer---Immunization.jpg (116.41 KB, 500x600)

Isaiah Cox
Isaiah Cox

Reminder that CM wants this kind of non-content on Zig Forums
A distracted natsoc is a good natsoc to them.

Jeremiah Cooper
Jeremiah Cooper

non-content
a thread full of pharmajew redpills

Easton Thomas
Easton Thomas

Avpid flu shots at all costs. I had pro vaxx doctors warning me about them. They are both dangerous and useless because they protect for a strain that already passed.

Tyler Howard
Tyler Howard

Styx put out a pro vaccine video today too. Why do threads here so often seem to line up with e-celeb output?

Daniel Roberts
Daniel Roberts

Governments dont waste money giving shit to people for no reason
Ha, you are dead wrong buckaroo, Americans have a time honored tradition of flushing money down the toilet through welfare of all kinds.

Attached: toppestoflaughs.png (175.03 KB, 1188x622)

Sebastian Moore
Sebastian Moore

If the vaccines work then there wouldnt be vaccinated people falling ill with the diseases.
This is where you get called a retard and they tell you it only works if everyone is vaccinated.

Easton Allen
Easton Allen

Chill out, dude, they are offering a counter-argument. Your OP makes a really good point, but it's also the case that the anti-vax contingent goes way beyond that, they are completely irrational. There are a handful of diseases where they probably have a very good point that vaccinations are important, but like said, they go after people who even question flu shots.

Landon Hall
Landon Hall

Tbh, I've been seeing a lot more vaccine stuff lately on Twitter and elsewhere. Maybe they push this seasonally.

Interesting. A lot of it is just greed, user. In 1986, Reagan signed the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act. This protected vaccine manufacturers from liabilities if they got sued, so it took any brakes off them pushing vaccines all the time everywhere.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Childhood_Vaccine_Injury_Act

Gabriel Wood
Gabriel Wood

Those countries then allow us to setup OUR human racketeering businesses, so our ultra wealthy billionaires can spend less money on foreign children to fuck, and use that money instead to buy larger yachts on which to fuck those very same children out in maritime law waterways.

Cameron Lewis
Cameron Lewis

to associate white people with previously eradicated diseases
There is (was?) recently a measle outbreak, it started in Jew York, spread by jews community that refuse vaccine for (((religious reasons))) then moved on to washington

Also,
jews are white

Isaac Jenkins
Isaac Jenkins

People suddenly trust them when it comes to vaccines.
No, we don't. We use our brains and do basic research and see that they are just overcharging for them like everything else. Do you believe casts are a conspiracy? Why is every other health procedure just expensive, but vaccines are poison?
Quite the opposite. Saying something as benign as "there's no evidence that vaccines are poison" results in massive tardrage from /x/ schizos.
Then why did different diseases go away at different times, always co-incidentally right after a vaccine was made for them? Shouldn't the sanitation and food have gotten rid of them all together? And why aren't we all full of polio and measles again now since our food is toxic shit since the 60s?
good video
every single number used is just outright made up
Hmmm…

Aaron Ramirez
Aaron Ramirez

this thread is anti vax if you actually bothered to read

Luke Sanchez
Luke Sanchez

every single number has the source in the slide
Hmmm, did you even watch it? Or what about the part where he has the screen shot from the CDC site "VAERS"? Is that number made up?

Lucas Hall
Lucas Hall

Bergman

Eli Rivera
Eli Rivera

vaccines contain cell lines from intentonally aborted fetuses
Say what now?

Attached: 1540118108171.jpg (42.18 KB, 427x448)

Liam Phillips
Liam Phillips

Yes I did watch it. Now go check those sources and see how the numbers he is giving are completely fucking wrong.
Is that number made up?
No, but it is not what he says it is. If I say "the CDC says 123 people were killed by vampiric niggers in 2012" and then show a screenshot of the CDC website showing 123 people died from e.coli, that's not proof of vampiric niggers.

Sebastian Ross
Sebastian Ross

Look at the whole thing as eugenics in process. Immigration (invasion) creates pestilence, (toxic) vaccination lowers defenses, and (non toxic) vaccinations will secure the military who's gonna sweep up the remains. That is the bacteriological warfare side of it, accompanied by demoralization, censorship of rights, corruption of natural identity, financial ruin and after that starvation, war and finally death or enslavement.

Josiah Brown
Josiah Brown

They are pretty open about their lack of data (namely, their rejection of data from sources that aren't authorized or approved by their agency policy crafted at the top of Bureaucracy). Here's the Ministry of Truth article:
there is no evidence that aluminium-containing vaccines are a serious health risk or justify changes to immunization practice
no evidence? or are they being ingenuous?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-02-14-at-4.46.34-PM.png (100.78 KB, 1826x206)

Evan Allen
Evan Allen

An infamous case of forced vaccination, demonstrating that it has to be baldly forced by a government on its people. Something that takes away such rights should surely be scrutinized closely.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-02-14-at-4.50.29-PM.png (35.22 KB, 1808x116)

Wyatt Stewart
Wyatt Stewart

Is this all, nothing to worry about? Or would they rather continue injecting people with viral particles of a sexually transmitted disease that is contracted in Western countries by less than 1% of the population, through needlesharing, sex and contact with blood—such as between mothers and their children in the womb. Which is to say that if you don't envision your child sharing needles, having sex with anyone other than their longterm partner, or being a mother sharing her disease with her baby, then there is >99% chance that they will not come into contact with Hepatitis B. So why do they want to do things like mandate/recommend things like hepatitis vaccines for expectant women and bat these questions away like we're being impudent for demanding the right to not undergo a literal preparation to get these diseases. If you get a vaccine, you are 'preparing' to come into contact with that disease, but in fact to mandate and recommend widespread use of inoculations rests on insufficient grounds as it is nigh unlikely that one will come into contact with them in the first place. And when the vaccines are studied as with these they yield further concern and skepticism.

The profit motive is not a reductionist approach to explaining the behavior of the medical community here.

Owen Allen
Owen Allen

vax shills flood the thread immediately

Ian Ross
Ian Ross

Others argue that, for compulsory vaccination to effectively prevent disease, there must be not only available vaccines and a population willing to immunize, but also sufficient ability to decline vaccination on grounds of personal belief.
Availability is not the issue, it is efficacy as well. As the Ministry of Truth goes on:
Vaccination policy involves complicated ethical issues, as unvaccinated individuals are more likely to contract and spread disease to people with weaker immune systems, such as young children and the elderly, and to other individuals in whom the vaccine has not been effective
They presume that this is true because they are assuming their theory in explaining itself. They are defining vaccinated individuals qua 'less likely to contract and spread X disease(s)' and thus it is true that unvaccinated individuals are more likely to contract and spread X disease(s) by their definition, one that begs the question by presuming the belief that vaccines are, on the whole, effective in resisting infection by communicable illnesses, like gods above men with an armor that cannot be penetrated, whereas the unvaccinated swine are mere mortals that can contract disease from one another. The idea is preposterous on its face, because the data clearly shows that vaccines are woefully ineffective in preventing contraction but into the near future, hence the need for booster shots. Furthermore, the statistics on the presence of disease in Western society demonstrates that these illnesses were mostly gotten away with by changes in lifestyle and technology over time and not by vaccination. Children today are vaccinated repeatedly to prepare their bodies for diseases they will never be in contact with, as demonstrated by the stats on how few people living certain lifestyles contract these diseases and spread them. Lifestyle is in fact usually neglected as a variable in so called 'scientific' studies that presume to have isolated a variable for statistical comparison when they have a cluster of variables including social ones.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-02-14-at-5.02.50-PM.png (132.22 KB, 1838x334)

Nathaniel Collins
Nathaniel Collins

(((Arthur Kaplan))) wants you to know that it is in fact a form of neglect NOT to vaccinate your child for these diseases—diseases they won't or shouldn't be in contact with in the first place—and thus you have no right to not vaccinate your child. Sounds awfully similar to another infamous fraudulent abuse of prophylaxis to deprive fellow men of their rights: forced infant circumcision.

Naturally this doesn't include other views, such as that vaccinating an infant is a form of neglect (if it could be clearly and verifiably established that some aspect of the modern vaccine schedule and its contents was injurious to the child/adult). But that would require an expertise in wordplay that only a (((Kaplan))) could muster.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-02-14-at-5.16.10-PM.png (159.23 KB, 1822x378)

Chase Garcia
Chase Garcia

forced meming
It doesn't matter if it's forced or not. What matters if if works on the NPC's. The aim is to induce in pavlovian matter an unthinking unquestioning acceptance of any and all vaccines. See pic. related.

Attached: typical-day-in-9gag.png (1.08 MB, 1174x2088)

Brody Cox
Brody Cox

Yes and no, some immortalized cell lines used for research (read: cells that either were cancer or were made like biologically immortal cancer cells) were derived from aborted fetuses.

The famous HeLa cell line came from some nigress who died in 1951 and is still a mainstay for research. "Made from baby parts" is about as accurate as saying HeLa cell derived polio vaccine is made from concentrated negro

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HeLa

Noah King
Noah King

I should mention there are no live human cell vaccines in use anywhere in the western world I am aware of. We use human(ish) cells to make protein or sugar compounds that the immune system can recognize

Alexander Hill
Alexander Hill

These is the lowest IQ memecraft I've ever seen.
unthinking unquestioning
about everything else too. Notice how each and every one of these causes is accompanied by humiliation as a tool to win the court of public opinion and herd them away from the 'contrarian losers'. They'll drop dead of pertussis anytime soon anyways, those pesky naysayers. Also notice that autism is a big eye catcher. Everyone is concerned with debunking Andrew Wakefield and calling it fraudulent, but then this gives carte blanche to ignore any other complications or concerns that arise, whether they be related to autism or no.

Grayson Torres
Grayson Torres

Yeah it matters that it's forced meming. And yes it's gay. Even poopypie's laugh at them sounds forced. And his laughs always sound forced. Fucking shill-ass cunt that he is

John Lopez
John Lopez

Sounds about right. My read on it is
force vaccinations, charge us out the ass for them
suggest more of them as we get older, beat it in with peer pressure
fund it all with taxes

Whether the autism link is mercury in the (perhaps multidose?) vial, gut changes a la Wakefield, or some red herring caused by bad math, i dont know, but if it is real, its one of the three. The think I do discount is those pie in the sky theories about vaccines sapping our chakra energy, like the flouride guys who say it calcifies our pineal gland to prevent us from achieving nirvana or someshit.

Flouride is just a fertilizer manufacturing waste product kikes figured out how to sell to us, vaccines are another type deal, this time where its something actually useful in isolation, pressed to the limit for shekels, consequences be damned.

t. not an oldfag but old enough to have seen firsthand the chickenpox vaccine come in. I was the second to last year to "get the disease like everyone else".

Dylan Sanchez
Dylan Sanchez

Ever heard of pencils? Do you know how much labor goes into the production of a pencil? Okay, now what about a computer?

There’s a sense in which trust increases with scale. The more things have to go right for the world to exist as it does, the more things probably went right to create it. Vaccines are *like* that. They’re one of those things that you can trust because they already went right while creating the status quo.

It’s not actually practical to subvert this process. Poisoning en masses would produce chaotic degradation factors; you’d have to be omniscient or at least post-temporal to make a plan like that work. Remember that the stuporgenius types are still bound by the same causal and perceptual limits as everyone else.

Robert Williams
Robert Williams

i dont know, but if it is real, its one of the three
That's retarded. There's a million other things it could be, all of which are far more plausible. If it was vaccines (a completely made up idea, literally committing fraud making up fake data to publish) then autism rates should have soared when these vaccines were introduced, not 40 years later.

The problem with vaccines is the same problem as medical care in general: greed. The government funded vaccines for real diseases, and then pharma corps thought "shit we need more of this" and started pumping out vaccines and lobbying to get them mandatory for all kinds of shit that we don't need like hep B for babies and HPV to go to school.

John Reed
John Reed

This school had a 98% measles vaccination level.
Measles was caught by vaccinated students and spread in the school.
This was 1987 so it was prior to any mass illegal immigration.
Needless to say, the problem is exacerbated by illegal immigration which has been renamed as refugee resettlement.

Attached: measles-outbreak-vaccine-failure-1987.png (89.56 KB, 781x913)

Michael Foster
Michael Foster

Here's some real numbers for you.
Fucking vaccine bitch

Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

I know people will already side-track the whole discussion to;
What about small pox?
Vid related.

Vaccines KILL people, Vaccines do NO GOOD.

Jayden Moore
Jayden Moore

some kids die of SIDS after getting vaccines
the rate is the same as those not getting vaccines
omg its vaccines killing kids omg!1111

Kevin Nguyen
Kevin Nguyen

While I believe Vaccines work, I'm also not naive enough to believe that an increasingly politicized pharma industry isn't above sneaking some extra shit into whatever they get the opportunity to inject people with. Anecdotally, I've known 2 sets of parents who had kids who ended up going full autismo after recent vaccinations, despite both parents being young, healthy, and good stock. Another Family almost lost their kid due to a string of vaccinations, Doctor's couldn't say if it was an allergic reaction or not.

Rock and a hard place at the end of the day.

Grayson Collins
Grayson Collins

Why is every other health procedure just expensive, but vaccines are poison?
Antidepressants are also poison, as is amphetamine. Both of which are being prescribed en masse to white children.

Adrian Fisher
Adrian Fisher

Well, no. I'm gonna call him a retard for assuming anything has 100% success rate. Immunity might just not take even if you're vaccinated. The fact that third world shitskins who haven't heard of medicine beyond whatever tribal bullshit they deal with show up carrying all sorts of diseases doesn't help either. Of course, you can't trust what's in the vaccines anyway given the fact that those kiked companies make them.

Owen Rivera
Owen Rivera

the rate is the same as those not getting vaccines
You didn't read the package insert.

Attached: FDAApprovedDrugGardasil9Vaccine.jpg (2.25 MB, 1078x4847)
Attached: VaccineInsertVsPamphlet.png (406.82 KB, 640x505)

Jacob Peterson
Jacob Peterson

2nd image
to be fait that's just the same 2 pages over and over in every language

Angel Russell
Angel Russell

VaxXed Stories: Dr. Douglas Mackenzie in California
Dr. Mackenzie discusses his transition from being pro-vaccine to understanding the severe risks of vaccination.

Tyler Brooks
Tyler Brooks

The package insert doesn't say anything about higher rates of SIDS. Even when you show all 84 languages to make it look super scary.

Josiah Howard
Josiah Howard

OP gets it so he gets a bump.

Cameron Smith
Cameron Smith

This makes a ton of sense. Sure, there's a few nutty anti-vaxxer whites who are sullying the gene pool, but it makes a LOT more sense that a shitload of these "anti-vaxxer moms" are just sockpuppets to prop up MUH EBIL HWITES as the real cause (and not the flood of invaders).

Josiah Young
Josiah Young

Interesting thoughts, there is always an agenda behind anything that is trending in pop culture. To push the blame onto the skeptic and critical thinker and to hide the true nature of the problems.

Mason White
Mason White

vaccines contain cell lines from intentonally aborted fetuses
This is false.

However, skin care creams DO contain collagen from intentionally mutilated babies. Just thought you should know.

Adrian Long
Adrian Long

You're just being a contrarian dumb ass. If not a shill. What is your response to VAERS then?
wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html

Click on Request form.
Then group it by whatever you want; try "Event Category, Vaccine Type, Age".

Then go down and select DEATH, then select Age: < 6 MONTHS.

Maybe that will get your results for "sids".
Oh, and by the way, the Government has admitted that VAERS is UNDER-REPORTED by 100%. So whatever figures you get, times that by 100x.

Source: David Kessler statement in JAMA - June 2, 1993,vol.269, No.21, p.2785
Only about 1% of serious events are reported to the FDA

Attached: VaccineChildDeathNickson.jpg (110.49 KB, 960x719)

Aiden Edwards
Aiden Edwards

Not your blog you stupid dick.

Attached: Muh-POST.gif (471.24 KB, 500x269)

Jason Ortiz
Jason Ortiz

Read you fucking retard. SIDS is "sudden infant death syndrome". It is literally "a baby stopped breathing and we don't know why". Of course it happens to babies who get vaccinated, just like it happens to babies who don't. The rate needs to be different for it to be meaningful. It is not.

Kevin Cook
Kevin Cook

I'm an American living in the Philippines. I chose to go the route of not getting any vaccinations for my daughter when she was born 2 years ago. She got Measles at the age of 1. She was no sicker than what anyone gets when they have a bad flu or pneumonia. She was all better within 4 days. Now she has lifelong immunity to Measles and she has a stronger Immune system.

Owen Phillips
Owen Phillips

Funny they just lost a few dozen because of it.

Jaxon Bell
Jaxon Bell

Shut the fuck up, you fucking bitch shill. You don't think that CDC would actually "blame" the vaccines, would you?

Oh wait, you didn't even touch the VAERS site that I linked you, did you!?
Looks like you're just a punk that ignores everything he cant dispute.
You lose every other argument, but you haven't even posted a single fucking link. Fuck off punk.

Actually those aren't other languages.
fda.gov/biologicsbloodvaccines/vaccines/approvedproducts/ucm093833

Ian Diaz
Ian Diaz

It is literally "a baby stopped breathing and we don't know why".
Did you read the picture?
"He stopped breathing and passed away less than 12 hours [after the vaccine shot]"
"…the vaccines were not mentioned on his autopsy report."

Are you done faggot? What are you going to say now?

Nathaniel Ramirez
Nathaniel Ramirez

Tard raging isn't making a point.
Why would the autopsy mention something the autopsy didn't find? Lots of babies die unexpectedly, and if no cause can be found it is called SIDS. Notice how you fixate on the vaccination, and ignore all the other things that happened to the infant that day. Why aren't you blaming all of those things? Again, you need to compare the rate of SIDS in vaccinated vs unvaccinated infants. If you do, you find that vaccinations lower SIDS rates: cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/Concerns/sids.html

Lucas Parker
Lucas Parker

Tard raging isn't making a point.
How about a US court determining that Vaccines cause SIDS?

What are you going to say now faggot?

Camden Martinez
Camden Martinez

SIDS technician talking about Vaccines

Lucas Baker
Lucas Baker

Or how about an Italian Court that establishes the relationship between Vaccines and SIDS

Julian Perez
Julian Perez

Ah but they aren't doctors… Lets hear what a doctor says about Vaccines and SIDS

Cameron Thomas
Cameron Thomas

let me just cherry pick one case where the phony court was wrong and ignore the dozens of cases that contradict my idiocy
Yes, that's very compelling.
sciencebasedmedicine.org/the-vaccine-court-science-doesnt-always-win-out/
<99.99999% of doctors say vaccines are safe
doctors don't know anything don't trust them!
<0.000001% are retarded
omg how can you deny the eternal truth of the one doctor that I agree with?!

Michael Wilson
Michael Wilson

I'll ridicule the sources before reading or watching them.
You also ignored the other videos.
I'm done with you. You didn't post links until I called you out on it, and when you finally did they were random shill sites.

Lincoln Moore
Lincoln Moore

if I spam random loony cranks spouting bullshit that's productive
but you posting dozens of scientific studies is "random shill sites"

Attached: 1290185833910.png (39.89 KB, 404x365)

Jack Parker
Jack Parker

Wrong. Vaccines destroy the good flora in your gut, fucking up your ability to break down food properly and get the nutrition you need. When the brain becomes deficient in certain nutrients, that causes autism, just like vitamin c deficiency causes scurvy. Also the reason autist kids tend to also have severe digestive issues.

Well, ok, partially wrong, old bitches plopping out kids can't be helping matters any.

Parker Jenkins
Parker Jenkins

Killing all non-whites is the cure to most diseases.
White Men are demi-gods on Earth. Women are tools. And all other races are diseases that must be completely eradicated.

Justin Wright
Justin Wright

Dumping my (((vaccine))) redpills. The irony of that phrase isn’t lost on me. Here is the pink-book appendix from (((CDC))) listing the ingredients. Take a guess what “Human Diploid Cells” are?
ABORTED FETUSES
archive.is/nU5Sd

Here is a pdf that is easier for low iq normalfags to read.
vaxtruth.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/cdc-vaccine-ingredients.pdf

Even (((NPR))) is questioning the narrative.
npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2017/06/28/534403083/mutant-strains-of-polio-vaccine-now-cause-more-paralysis-than-wild-polio
archive.is/vMUwh

An article on how polio diagnosis was redefined to lower case rates.
thevaccinereaction.org/2015/07/polio-wasnt-vanquished-it-was-redefined/

Lastly, more number (((adjustments))) to make the measles vaccine appear more effective.
vaxtruth.org/2012/01/measles-perspective/

Attached: 419943A9-2835-4B3D-BD9F-8D88396CD758.jpeg (1.12 MB, 1920x1469)
Attached: 333D31BA-61BF-48FF-920A-7B234A9DED80.jpeg (175.62 KB, 1305x763)
Attached: FF8A8EF4-A422-4EBF-B39D-A49B433EFF52.png (52.6 KB, 619x173)
Attached: 8D0CF351-2B2A-48DF-BDCE-C1C8674347D8.png (111.69 KB, 524x399)
Attached: 7E376A18-612C-47FC-943A-060A7F921DB8.jpeg (201.06 KB, 833x1080)

Brody Fisher
Brody Fisher

The only purpose of the anti-vaccine meme is for poor, retarded, low-IQ plebians to buy into it, thus fucking over themselves even further.
Intelligent parents can inform themselves and make better decisions.
Unlike most of the questions which are debated here, there is an objective right and wrong, and nature will punish the idiots. I am therefore in favour of continuing this meme, so the lolcows can continue to screw themselves.

Attached: 5458eefb4fe45e51dff871525e6182a5b89fc6bc3626f4c23ebd0f2c3988a708.jpg (36.37 KB, 640x511)

Xavier Allen
Xavier Allen

shhh, it's a meguca nigger.

Kayden Martin
Kayden Martin

This is false.
Many vaccines are actually grown in human cell tissue medium from from aborted fetuses. The MMR (Measles, Mumps and Rubella) vaccine is commonly grown in MRC-5 which is from lung tissue of a 14 week old aborted caucasian male fetus. It's still possible to culture vaccines in other mediums, such as animal tissue, and it was done that way in the past, but usually those vaccines are harder to get or more expensive. There are some vaccines that are still only grown in animal tissue, and you can typically request this information from your doctor (a lot will give you shit for it) or just look it up on your own.

Also remember that you can never fully separate the vaccine from the medium it's grown in. There will always be cell debris and other contaminants along with the vaccine that get injected in to your body. This isn't even counting any of the preservatives and other additives.

See en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fetal_tissue_in_vaccines
The cell lines currently in use were prepared from the lungs of two fetuses electively aborted in 1960 (for reasons unrelated to vaccine development),[10] No more have been needed since, and new technologies make it unlikely that any will be needed.[11][4]"

Gavin Murphy
Gavin Murphy

am therefore in favour of continuing this meme, so the lolcows can continue to screw themselves.
Nigs and minorities (and poor whites) don't usually vax themselves. I'd say this meming is most effective on middle-class whites. They may be sheep, but they're the sheep of our flock. Better that we care for them than let the wolves use them against us.

Don't underestimate the power of the masses. Had Zig Forums neglected these "plebians" in the elections, Hillary would have had the presidency. Say what you will about Trump, but it sure as hell beats the alternative.

Now, I find this "meme" campaign scary because it seems to be successful. If this works, it will set up a precedent and method for the weaponization of memes by the enemy. This is only the beginning. Now, I'm willing to fight against masses of unconvertible deeply brainwashed whites, but I really don't want things to go there, if it can be helped.

Attached: Grandma-Finds-The-Internet.jpg (38.68 KB, 640x480)
Attached: ncxz8flyzur11.jpg (106.6 KB, 840x380)

Anthony Cox
Anthony Cox

This is all the measles is. Most people have had chicken pox, and measles isn't even as bad as that, and once you've had it, you typically never have it again. Yes it CAN kill people, but typically it's only if there are other complications or a compromised immune system.

Landon Ward
Landon Ward

Adding to this, (since whites usually already vaccinate), I'd say we can see this campaign as a "memetic vaccine" that inoculates the masses against questioning and "infection" with contrarian information in the age of the internet.

They saw this possible shift coming, and took measures against it.

Attached: 9ec9cb0b13b3d32d05f951c70e07f68b.png (81.16 KB, 406x406)

Jason Rodriguez
Jason Rodriguez

Nigs and minorities (and poor whites) don't usually vax themselves.

I'd have to argue that they're the number 1 receivers of vaccinations actually. They wouldn't on their own, but they only do it because its a requirement if they want to enroll their children in public school (or most private schools even). Usually they just "go along with the program" and do whatever they're told to get what they want (Public school gives them free lunches, free daycare, etc). Good luck finding anyone on welfare with children who haven't been vaccinated.

John Turner
John Turner

I made a wrong extrapolation from the minorities in eastern Europe (mostly gypsies) , where the system is sloppier, and they usually don't send their children to school all that much.

Jayden Lee
Jayden Lee

The most important fat-soluble vitamin for immunity is vitamin D. And you would have enough if it weren't for the cancer quacks telling you that the sun is poison.

Brody Walker
Brody Walker

be European
vaccinate your peoples to prevent dead and suffering
eradicate a lot of diseases from your homelands
import underdeveloped low IQ sinskinned untermensch
they carry ebola, measles and polio
make this a white problem
whitey killing dem kieeds by not vaccinating

Jacob Richardson
Jacob Richardson

This recent bout of mutant polio (let's call it flaccid paralysis to not scare the masses) is also a disease that seems to correlate with masses of unwashed beaners flooding our boarders.

Dylan Robinson
Dylan Robinson

crazy. its almost as if everything we've been taught is a lie

Dominic Reed
Dominic Reed

Vaccination is dysgenic program

Hunter Bailey
Hunter Bailey

checked.
sanitation and nutrition
makes for healthy white communities.
injecting human and animal fetal cell lines would be fine if only there was no mercury
the reasont hey put other shit in them is because the body just ignore the injections otherwise. Our immune system isn't really designed to deal with shit turning up directly in the bloodstream, there's cascades of processes that start on initial presentation at a border tissue.
So the put shit in them to make the immune system itch itself away for a week. It doesn't work, even then, beyond giving a short lived increased antibody titre.
OP is a psyop to try and get Zig Forums to blame unvaccinated shitskins for the failure of the vaccines in their own communities.
Don't get a vaccine, get the disease, get lifelong immunity that can protect your baby (if you are female).
Children are DESIGNED to catch diseases. Its part of the immune training. Stuff that makes them look like a cartoon would kill an adult.
neonates don't have a full immune system. They are designed to work in tandem with their mother's, responding to antibodies that the mum provides from her library, and in response to current infectious agents. Babies should get antibodies, not formaldehyde and steam blasted bug scraps.
insect studies show that too many immune responses kill a nymph, there's only so much developmental energy to go around, and a full immune response is energetically costly. So more vaccines is directly correlated with an increase in child mortality.
i'm in a vaccine injury group on jewbook. Those stories kill me. Good place to drop subtle red pills, the grieving parents have anger and need a target. Fuck it is hard though. Poor bastards. We are supposed to be able to TRUST our leaders, I hate this fucking planet.
Yep, that's how it works. When she has a baby, if there is measles around, her baby (assuming it is breast fed) will get a much more mild measles infection, since they'll be full of turbocharged maternal antibodies. this is the
HERD EFFECT
in the real world, an intergenerational growth of disease resistance.
fuck off you IYI. don't forget to dilate.

Carter Reyes
Carter Reyes

forgot pic.
These mothers and fathers are waiting for a target

Attached: 5-stages-of-grief.png (36.74 KB, 810x450)

Gavin Myers
Gavin Myers

How is it possible to be that stupid? You can't get hypervitaminosis A from beta carotene you fucking retard. That's not vitamin A, it is pro-vitamin A. A precursor your body can use to make vitamin A. Vitamin A is retinol.

Leo Howard
Leo Howard

he entire meme has nothing to do with vaccinating or not vaccinating but is rather a psyop to associate white people with previously eradicated diseases that are suddenly reappearing instead of the very obvious other true reason as to why they are appearing.
This is definitely true. I've seen black people saying that dumb rednecks are the reason diseases are coming back on twitter. (((PewDiePie))) also said as much in one of his videos.

Aiden Watson
Aiden Watson

reuters.com/article/us-health-measles-usa-explainer/explainer-low-vaccination-rates-global-outbreaks-fuel-u-s-measles-spread-idUSKCN1Q419G archive.is/RJ4HE
A measles outbreak that has stricken at least 225 people in New York state since October began with a traveler who visited (((Israel))) during the (((Jewish))) high holidays and returned to a predominantly ultra-Orthodox (((Jewish))) neighborhood of Rockland County.

Attached: measles.gif (847.72 KB, 1608x7520)

Andrew Butler
Andrew Butler

I agree. I hadn't heard of anti-vaccine groups before a month or so ago, but now according to most people there is a huge antivax movement of moms and it's this huge problem. Definitely a fabricated enemy for something in the works

Tyler Lee
Tyler Lee

Just as dinosaurs went extinct, so too can viruses that mostly spread through human contact. I heartily encourage eradication campaigns, which are one of the main reasons smallpox doesn't need to be vaccinated against these days.

Ethan Gonzalez
Ethan Gonzalez

It's 100% a psyop. If you spend any time in general areas on the internet you'll see loads of memes making fun of "anti vax moms" and such. It's been around for about the past 6 months or so and then recently in national news with "outbreaks" occurring.

Antivax groups have been around for a long time, and they're demonized and lumped together usually with other groups such as people who home school, have any form of libertarian views, have any affiliation with any "patriot" movement, are pro gun, or pro religious.

Jace Thomas
Jace Thomas

let's not mention that measles outbreaks occur in 100% vaccinated populations ALL THE TIME

Hunter Thomas
Hunter Thomas

Antivaxxers only exist to hide the real people that doesn't want vaccine, for (((religious reasons)))
If they didn't exist, it would be obvious the real threat comes from those (((communities)))

Evan Martin
Evan Martin

what the fuck is with this push to demonise anti-vaxxers?

This is co-ordinated, all over public media.

The only data that shows vaccines 'work' is correlation analysis, which also shows that vaccines kill.

Measles is breaking out again because the vaccine merely suppresses symptoms.
Catching it is no big deal for the unvaccinated, who are not magically immune, but need to go through the process to gain immunity.

The real issue is that there are billions of adults who have been vaccinated but are highly susceptible to the disease as their immune systems are FUCKED .

Vaccine injury isn't a meme, it is a reality. Vaccines injure immune systems, injure and kill babies and destroy intergenerational immune adaptation.

Don't do it. Eat well, be hygienic. When your kids get the diseases, look after them and give them plenty of vitamin C (Basically ammunition supply for immune cells to make peroxide). Let them grow strong immune systems, not fucked up broken ones.

Just say no to poisoned needles

Cameron Perez
Cameron Perez

Some idiots in this thread will accuse alot of these videos of "Cherry Picking". But it goes both ways. Is it Cherry Picking to cite Galileo?

Dismissing a source as "Cherry Picking" or saying "The majority thinks vaccines are gud" are illogical and wrong.

Vid Related
7,000+ babies die per year in the United States
This is a higher infant mortality rate than other developed countries
what do we do different from other countries?
We vaccinate babies.
Babies DIE from vaccines.

VACCINES DO NO GOOD. VACCINES = SIDS

Daniel Hall
Daniel Hall

Fixed link

Lincoln Sanchez
Lincoln Sanchez

recently in national news with "outbreaks" occurring.
As a result of the (((outbreak))) Of measles in Clark County, Washington; there is now legislation being proposed to eliminate exemptions for mmr. The state secretary of health is (((John Wiseman))) ofc. Pic related are the enormous spoopy measles-agedon outbreak stats.
.019% hospitalized
sadtrombone.gif

Population of inbred parasites on grain based diets who shield themselves from the sun with hats have poor immune systems.
A dog barked today
More at 11:00

It’s nice, but change the colors on gtkrwn; it’s barely legible.

Attached: 7C6F4F13-B89B-4AAA-B2A9-0294B35B29FD.jpeg (936.88 KB, 1931x3059)

Ryan Jenkins
Ryan Jenkins

eat this poison food
live this depressing lifestyle
now take this vaccine to protect your diminished health

It's all set up to keep us dependent.

Jordan Gonzalez
Jordan Gonzalez

This.

Nathaniel Perez
Nathaniel Perez

Why is every other health procedure just expensive, but vaccines are poison?
Because most medical procedures are not forced onto people. Nobody thinks casts contain topical autism cream because if you break a bone and treat it (or not treat it) yourself, the cops don't give a fuck and will at worst laugh at you. Vaccination, like fluoridation attracts concern because nobody should be forcing medication on anybody, especially not when the UN specifically prohibits forced medication. Why do we even give kids a vaccine for fucking chicken pox anyway? Adults who never got it, yes, they should get themselves vaccinated. But missing a week of school is not something that requires such a response.

Saying something as benign as "there's no evidence that vaccines are poison" results in massive tardrage from /x/ schizos.
k

I know someone who lost family to hepatitis. He was breaking up a fight and one of the guys spat blood in his eye. Not sure which hepatitis it was though. You can get these diseases without being a degenerate or rape victim.

Liam Baker
Liam Baker

If you really want to medicalise immune responses, do it the smart way. wait until you are in contact with diseased people, then get
ANTIBODIES
to that disease. That's all you need. Its what rich people do, and what protects babies with half formed immune systems (unless their mum has had vaccines, which breaks it)

Carter King
Carter King

Good, don't ever trust a doctor.

zagforums.com/thread/8667088/miscellaneous

Nicholas Sanchez
Nicholas Sanchez

Doctors receive huge kickbacks and insurance rebates based on percentage of their patients they vaccinate. Many cant run their practices if they do not reach 80percent vaccination rates.

Ayden Rivera
Ayden Rivera

Welp, Faceberg is in on the deal, goys.
It's not enough to spread goodthink memes.
We must eliminate badthink.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6708375/Facebook-start-removing-anti-vaxx-posts.html
archive.fo/p2GO3

Attached: facebook-vax.png (71.42 KB, 593x639)

Isaiah Wright
Isaiah Wright

these russian bots shilling against vaccines must be stopped! i am on my way to getting vaccinated as i type this. you should too, unless, of course, you are a schizo.

James Butler
James Butler

nice
was there a conclusion

Adam Scott
Adam Scott

the conclusion was, as always, toeing the vaccine line, otherwise it can't get published

Oliver Price
Oliver Price

anyone with a brain is watching this shit and thinking "fucking hell I better not vaccinate my kids"

Caleb Reed
Caleb Reed

Antivaxxers don’t believe in the sincerity of pro-vaxxers.

That’s why I want to say, even though this form is rampantly fake, and it’s unlikely that anyone who is authentically antivaxx will hear…

the password for this post is sincerity

that’s all

you can delete this post if you want

Gavin Miller
Gavin Miller

thisa is the gayest joke of a post you have made so far

the password for this post "is ban this faggot"

Aaron Ward
Aaron Ward

Checked

Aaron Johnson
Aaron Johnson

The crackdown definitely makes people rapt and they lose their support, same with 'antisemitism' which only increase as they crack down.

Ian Howard
Ian Howard

It's not about sincerity, it's about rebelling against what they perceive as conformity. These people don't argue or think rationally, they pretend to do so to catch a few more rats but ultimately they are all have the mindset of particularly histrionic women. It's no surprise that the majority of anit-vaxxers are women.

Ayden Walker
Ayden Walker

(((outbreak)))
Can confirm it's nothing. MMR does work though.
There were negligible numbers of cases in that region up until the anti-vax fags started saying no to everything, which coincided with the mass importation of brown people.
Diphtheria also made a comeback at about the same time.
If you pay attention to the outbreak sites you'll notice that they're all low-income areas with high populations of brown. The media is censoring this information, just like the massive migration of Cali prison gangs.

I wouldn't bother with flu "vaccines" though. That's a yearly mystery injection that doesn't do what it's supposed to.
Getting the flu itself can provide much stronger immunity than any flu shot does. But getting the flu is dangerous, so getting a flu shot is a better option.
archive.is/NGOI9
Getting sick is better but you miss days from work so get the vaccine goy

David King
David King

The biggest problem is just there aren't often alternatives to the MMR vaccine without going out of your way. It's possible to culture all three vaccines in animal based medium (as opposed to the human fetal cell tissue medium) and have them all spaced apart from each other vs all at once, and it's usually better to wait until a child is at least 5 years old before administering anything to have the least amount of possible side effects, but if you bring up any of these possibilities or options or even request it, you're immediately labeled as "antivax" and have people threatening you, trying to take your children away, etc. There are real injuries from vaccines and it wouldn't take much to mitigate the dangers and risks, but everyone wants it done too early, too fast, using whatever is easiest to produce it with or whatever makes it the cheapest and anyone with even minor concerns is punished and ostracized.

Cameron Williams
Cameron Williams

fuck off you twat.
I'm a research scientist. I don't vax because its shit. that's all.

Andrew Anderson
Andrew Anderson

MMR does work though.
MMR does work though.
You don't understand at all.
What does 'work' mean?

Life long natural immunity after a brief disease? That's what the human body is designed to do, catch a ton of 'childhood' disease and then switch to adult mode and be safe.
Vaccines suppress both the childhood immune training AND the long term immunity, making mild diseases progressively MORE dangerous, until the intergenerational gains of natural immune systems is completely undone.

CASES of disease do not matter. No Vax means TONS of CASES.

What matters is OUTCOME.

5 million people got measles, NO ONE DIED? that's great.
400 people got measles, 200 died? Thats terrible.

Wake up to the way information is presented, its designed to appeal to your ego, making you feel smarter than the 'anti vaxxer mums', when really it is playing on your weaknesses and stupidity.

Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

he supports one white child becoming sterile from measles
This is the only correct answer, which is surprising coming from a torpedo.
appeals to to authority in a last ditch effort
wew
Go get a flu vaccine and die.

Juan Rivera
Juan Rivera

A future where they will use datamining analytics to sterilize or hurt political opponents with vaccines and medical tyranny when?

Mason Walker
Mason Walker

he supports one white child becoming sterile from measles
You are a fucking idiot.
Measles (and Mumps) AS AN ADULT makes you sterile. You are more likely to get it as an adult if you'e had… a fucking vaccine since they don't fucking work.
Measles (and Mumps) as a childhood disease renders you IMMUNE to it as an adult.
Fuck I hate people who think they are smart, but in reality are just unthinking mouthpieces for the kike propaganda. Fuck off, you don't belong here.
If you have to medicalise, get ANTIBODIES.

Easton Peterson
Easton Peterson

Attached: FIXED.jpg (150.98 KB, 577x787)

Bentley Sanders
Bentley Sanders

Makes me wonder if all the swine flu nonsense was psyop to push flu vaccines. I did see quarantine areas in an asian airport but it wasn't being used.

Chase Wright
Chase Wright

It was just a different/new strain so it could spread more easily since fewer people would have antibodies for it. It's usually a problem if half a city gets the flu just from staying home for a week. I know people who caught it and were fine other than having flu symptoms for 7-10 days. Yea it can kill you if you're sickly or unhealthy or elderly or have something wrong with you, but so can any flu or most other minor diseases. .

Jordan Sanders
Jordan Sanders

SIDS
I thought it was quietly understood by all medical professionals that SIDS is code for "The mother accidentally killed it but we can't tell her that because it would fuck her up mentally and there would be legal consequences for her"

Hudson Martinez
Hudson Martinez

even if you look at reccomended vaccinations in the US vs (((europe))) its more than double how many vaccines kids are supposedly going to die if they dont take in the US compared to europe

Colton Scott
Colton Scott

and nature will punish the idiots
I agree. Don't forget to take your flu vaccine this year, that swine influenza looks really, really nasty! And while you're at it, you could buy some hand sanitizer for your hands, you can never know, eheheheheheehee.

Attached: mysterious-handrubbing.webm (1.97 MB, 1280x720)

Nolan Reyes
Nolan Reyes

Literally, anti-anti-vaxxers are just NPCs bleating their reddit tier crap. Reddit users as a whole are expendable fodder in the upcoming dotr

Lincoln Nguyen
Lincoln Nguyen

My dad works at nintendo and he says vaccines are for good goys only

James Butler
James Butler

Jesus christ Zig Forums is a community for really really stupid people.

Really stupid people.

Josiah Hernandez
Josiah Hernandez

funny enough, a couple of the measles outbreaks were kikes going on holiday to israel and bringing the measles back with them and infecting orthodox jewish communities that dont vaccinate for MMR

Jordan Moore
Jordan Moore

the good guys wanna forcibly inject your child and call you an idiot if you ever so much as say "whoa hey what's going on here"
clearly, we live in a society

Ryan Bennett
Ryan Bennett

Once a clean white population is rid of a disease: vaccinations are 100% useless. Until you start importing blacks, browns and other shitskins.

Sebastian Cox
Sebastian Cox

The whole history of vaccination methods and techniques is build on a foundation of successfully saving peoples lives. The whole idea and first practice of vaccination had nothing remotely Jewish in it.

I thought it was quietly understood by all medical professionals that SIDS is code for "The mother accidentally killed it but we can't tell her that because it would fuck her up mentally and there would be legal consequences for her"

Babies are literally fetuses that can just barely survive at birth outside the womens body. Some babies are born with very weak musculature and poor Central Nervous System development, so that they just randomly stop breathing, or the heart suddenly stops breathing, or an infection suddenly kills a healthy baby in its sleep, but yeah will agree with you that some cases of SIDS could be a mother suffocating a baby with a pillow or something.

Makes me wonder if all the swine flu nonsense

Swine Flu was a real disease that is perfectly explained in every single conceivable way.

Vaccines suppress both the childhood
immune training AND the long term immunity

Vaccines are literally a safe replication of natural immune development without the chance of death.

It's not about sincerity, it's about rebelling against what they perceive as conformity

Which is funny enough, Just as stupid as stupid as mindless conformity too.

The whole anti-vax shit is like an analogue to the no-fap movement.

Connor Nelson
Connor Nelson

wow that was full of grammar and spelling errors, sorry my fellow 8 channers.

Jaxson Adams
Jaxson Adams

My wife refused the flu shot this year because she's pregnant, and finally got it last month now that she's in the third trimester and baby user should be fine. No preservatives in it. We'll see if baby develops an egg allergy. Whatever.

Carter Perez
Carter Perez

kids developing allergies are from retarded yuppy parents hiding their kids from the things they eventually become allergic too, they did a blind study of babies predisposed to peanut allergies and had one group completely abstain from peanuts and one group literally lie to the parents and made them feed the kids a peanut based food regularly as a "supplement", the control group had kids that cant even be in the presence of a candy bar and the quite possibly HIPAA violated group grew up to not be allergic at all

Aaron Gutierrez
Aaron Gutierrez

We did 'baby-led weaning' with our first kid, meaning introducing solid food (not just purees) as early as 6 months. Started with avocado. Introduce foods one at a time, including potential allergens. She is a fantastic eater now with zero obvious deficiencies or 'conditions' (autism etc) and she has had all the 'mandatory' vaccines so far. So did my wife and I as kids.

But the OP is probably right, and I have to say 'probably' because we have no data to back it up bc euros don't publish rates of disease sorted by native/immigrant status; conflating the rise of third world disease in the developed world with the teeny tiny, but growing, anti-vax community is a total psyop. Think for yourself, don't watch corporate news, raise your kids the best you can and debrief/deprogram often once they're in school.

Ryan Stewart
Ryan Stewart

all the recent measles outbreaks in the US and canada from the past 3 years are people traveling back and forth between 3rd world countries that have a measles outbreak carrying it back to the US and spreading to communities not vaccinated (a small handful of religious communities like orthodox jews and amish and basically the rest are literally foreigners like op says, spics phillipinos and somalis)

Parker Adams
Parker Adams

virus killers somehow fuck up intestinal bacteria
Wtf are you ranting about? There's good arguments in favor of anti vax. This retarded theory is not one of them. You understand the difference between bacteria, viruses and prions, right?

Asher Bell
Asher Bell

You cant trust the gov.
You cant trust the media.
You cant trust the truth of Las Vegas shooting.
No fucking way I'm trusting vaccine bullshit.

There was an article about how they found a vaccine for hcg in Africa. Basically a vaccine that stops you from getting pregnant. Why Africa? You got to test it somewhere.

Brayden Bell
Brayden Bell

the thing that annoys me too is the implausibility of what's presented

I'm sure when it comes to health and nutrition there's a lot of quackery out there, but all of it is ? It's vaccine or nothing ? No advancements or better understanding of the pathogens and the body's response to them ? Really ?

I guess the asians were drinking kombucha for a while before everyone knew so much about gut health ?!?!

Ethan Roberts
Ethan Roberts

To counter this: it's human nature to want to conquer bullshit illnesses. If we found a way to never get sick we would probably take it.

I agree with you that the importance of common illness vaccines are greatly overblown though. All these vaccines are probably helping to evolve these viruses too.

Adam Flores
Adam Flores

the correlation for parental age and autism is actually biased towards paternal age, maternal age is linked towards disorders that are less developmental and dysfunctional growth leading to pregnancy loss and more just outright chromosomal abnormalities defects and debilitating health disorders, not to mention still births and miscarriages

Jeremiah Watson
Jeremiah Watson

Why Africa?
Oh it's been tested. This is the implementation phase.
parental age
This is true. HOWEVER, it doesn't necessarily mean it's the age causing anything. The age of parent could just be another risk factor for vaccine injury.

Ethan Flores
Ethan Flores

I got the flu vaccine at work a year ago. I get sick more often now and I get weird itches and pains around the injection site.

Aiden Sanchez
Aiden Sanchez

weird itches and pains around the injection site.
Autoimmune disorder. This is the actual biggest problem with vaccines that is avoid like the plague if you try to bring it up. It creates an over reactive immune environment in the body.

Attached: justreadonebook.jpg (7.87 KB, 205x293)

Robert Torres
Robert Torres

I was more talking about general terms about parental age and infant health
old father = risk of developmental disorder
old mother = risk of those babies they would leave out in the woods before christfags came along

Jacob Cruz
Jacob Cruz

Basic glowing's so basic it made me reply out of pity.
Use more ad homs, pilpul, bandwagon and lack of source (wait, that one checks out) next time, and last but not least, L U R K.

Attached: glow-in-the-dark-1999.jpg (248.5 KB, 1241x837)

Joshua Peterson
Joshua Peterson

Memetics Compendium
robotictechnologyinc.com/index.php/military-memetics

Blake Russell
Blake Russell

Hale sedan!
fedora tip

Jacob Green
Jacob Green

The 'i fucking love science' nature of the pro-vaccine posters here is really giving Zig Forums a good example of how the shills have arrived. Do you twats not realise you stick out like sore thumbs?
Where's the reasoned debate, the exploration of the science?
Quoting kike MSM crap at us is pointless. Please up your game, so at least it is interesting.

Ian Roberts
Ian Roberts

Vaccines are literally a safe replication of natural immune development without the chance of death.

They are literally SUPPOSED to be, but quite patently are not. Booster shot anyone? Nothing says 'life long immunity' like having to go get the same shot every 5 years.
But you don't care, either your pocket or your ego is getting paid by you spouting your shite here.
The loss of maternal antibodies in vaccinated women is catastrophic. and proves your statement to be an utter lie.
Actually, unironically, kill yourself

Attached: vaccines-are-shit.png (209.47 KB, 1256x724)

Juan Butler
Juan Butler

archive.is/ehD3a

Newsweek is blaming Russian hackers for spreading measles.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (36.31 KB, 657x330)

Brody Evans
Brody Evans

Nope, its due to vaccines containing oils from things like peanuts that often still have proteins of said nut within, the immune system then mounts a huge response to the holy-fuck-what-did-you-just-inject-into-me™ and then the body gets potentially trained to go holy fuck to peanut protein forevermore. Yay (((science)))!

Based Italy is getting independent labs to test vaccines to inform on future policy of not genociding themselves, ive read the infranrix initial analysis and there was 60 odd contaminants that were not listed in the ingredients, of which ~30% were classed as unidentifiable. Cant wait to give my kid some of that sweet sweet unidentified contamination slurry for their p r o t e c t i o n.

Except flu shot is like the only vaccine that still has disclosable amounts of thimerisol in it aka ethylmercury which readily cross the placenta into the developing fetus where it will wreak havoc forever. But im sure he all be fine because ignorance is bliss and we can totally be blasé about the future of the white race. Whatever.

Your n = 3 anecdote has convinced me that vaccines are super double plus safe and effective!

Gabriel Ross
Gabriel Ross

But that's bullshit - the blood is considered a closed circuit by the body - the only route for things to get in to the blood is via the orifices, or a cut. Both of these routes have complex systems that allow the body to respond intelligently and quickly to unknown entities in the blood.

Injections, however, skip this natural "registration" process that all other entities go through when entering the blood. The body finds an absolute torrent of foreign entities in the blood, but there has been no report of any injury to the skin, or any infection coming in from the stomach, etc.

The immune system has never evolved to deal with such a scenario and as a result it massively overcompensates because that's all it can do.

Go die in a fire, shill.

Austin Foster
Austin Foster

In Infanrix Hexa we found

chemical contamination from the manufacturing process or cross-contamination with other manufacturing lines;
chemical toxins;
bacterial peptide toxins;
insoluble and indigestible macromolecule that reacts to the protein assay, but cannot be recognized by any protein databases.
We have not found:

Protein antigens of diphtheria toxoids, tetanus, pertussis, hepatitis B, haemophylus influenzae B, Poliomyelitis 1-2-3;
Formaldehyde and glutaraldehyde, phenoxyethanol, antibiotic residues indicated in the composition;
corvelva.it/it/speciali-corvelva/analisi/vaccingate-initial-results-on-infanrix-hexa-chemical-composition.html

Nicholas Perez
Nicholas Perez

We were expecting to find the three toxoids and the other antigens not modified by treatment with formaldehyde and glutaraldehyde, to separate the antigens from each other and to be digestible by the enzyme specific for proteins (trypsin). We have found instead a real polymer, insoluble and indigestible, that we supposed to be the set of antigens chemically bound together (has to be defined if this is present as an aggregate of the individual antigens or a single macromolecule), on which we can find in literature partial information regarding the single antigens.

Ethan Reed
Ethan Reed

Not only vaccine antigens have been not detected, there were also 65 signs of chemical contaminants of which only 35% is known, there are among these various processing residues and cross-contaminations from other manufacturing lines, and their identification will be checked during the second level of the analytical study (i.e. with standard controls).

Christopher Taylor
Christopher Taylor

Spread the word

Camden King
Camden King

Thank you user for not being a lazy cunt like me and going to the actual source.

Angel Thomas
Angel Thomas

They're discussing the topic at hand, so I really don't understand wtf your problem is?
Guaranteed if they made their own thread about the topic you'd screech "check the catalog!"
Do you expect us to all nod our heads and just let your point stand?
Guaranteed if we did that, you'd screech "wtf slide threads ruining this board cuz no one responds to my threads!"

Topics of discussion take on their own life once you present an idea. It's the nature of discussion and if you don't want people making their own points, then you should make your own fucking blog with comments disabled.

Elijah Lewis
Elijah Lewis

Very good post op, just yesterday I was considering making a post along the lines of "THE CDC'S FIRST MEME CAMPAIGN"…

However I did not make the connection to the the fact that it was a two edged sword and completely puts the blame or is aimed mainly at white mothers.

Charles Clark
Charles Clark

thank fuck there's some other Zig Forumsacks here

Brandon Rodriguez
Brandon Rodriguez

Bamp

Lucas Ross
Lucas Ross

Peanut allergies (peanut oil used in vaccines), lactose intolerance (casein protein used in vaccines), asthma, seizure disorder, epilepsy are all on the rise, but VACCINES ARE SAFE GOY. NOW INJECT YOURSELF WITH ABORTED FETUSES.

Charles Hughes
Charles Hughes

And then the pharmaceutical industry can inflate the cost of EpiPen by 1000%. No big deal. It's only needed to survive anaphylaxis.

Eli Martin
Eli Martin

This was quite obvious from the beginning OP, but many anons here among the countless shills, will disagree with you. Because they are fucking stupid.

Julian Bennett
Julian Bennett

I don't see why vaccinations should be compulsory. If you want to put yourself (or your children, who are your property) at risk of getting the disease, that's your choice. If you do get some horrible disease, those who got vaccinated will not suffer because they are immune. It's not like selfishly abusing antibiotics which can lead to the development of superbugs that could cause untreatable pandemics.

Juan James
Juan James

The truth is aluminum is dangerous. Shills will respond that "you breathe in more aluminum standing beside a roll of foil than what you would receive in a vaccination" or "aluminum is everywhere, and it is one of the most abundant metals on Earth". Allow me to dismantle this; the human body has natural, physiological defenses. This includes the skin, which protects the circulatory and, to a lesser extent, the muscular-skeletal system from foreign substances and foreign-object intrusion; the respiratory system, which features cilia that runs through the entire respiratory tract (if you aren't a habitual smoker) and mucous membranes; the digestive system, which features acids, and enzymes as well as the ability for harmful metals (such as methyl-mercury in fish) to bind with proteins and minerals and pass through the body in a form that is processed already features a diminished bioavailability (this is why it is not dangerous to consume tuna; the methylmercury binds to the naturally occurring, high amounts of selenium in the muscle of the fish). A side note, Selenium is one of the most important minerals; add selenium to your daily supplements. When these natural barriers are bypassed via artificial means (intramuscular injection), the defenses (macrophage and white blood cells) that activate can actually harm the individual. This is what happens with aluminum. From J. B. Handley and Dr. Exley:

The amount of aluminum in vaccines given to children skyrocketed beginning in the early 1990s for two reasons: 1), more vaccines were added to the children’s vaccine schedule and, 2), the vaccination rate for all vaccines given to children rose (from 50–60% of children vaccinated in the mid-1980s to over 90% today). A child in the mid-1980s would have received 1,250 micrograms of aluminum from their vaccines by their 18-month birthday if they were fully vaccinated. Today, that number is 4,925 micrograms, a near-quadrupling of total aluminum.

jbhandleyblog.com/home/2018/4/1/international2018
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0946672X17308763

aluminum hydroxide is a nanoparticle, absorbed by our body’s macrophage (the immune system’s garbage man) where the macrophage can then easily transport the aluminum hydroxide to the brain (the macrophage passes easily through the blood-brain barrier).

Attached: Screenshot-(58).png (163.86 KB, 572x599)

Parker Sullivan
Parker Sullivan

Aluminum is a recognized neurotoxic metal:

It is natural and normal to ingest small doses of aluminum from food and water. Its not good for you, but the body has adequate defenses. Absorption of ingested Al is low, about 0.3%, so about 99.7% is eliminated in feces. Ingested aluminum is in ionic form (individual charged atoms), which is readily removed by the kidneys. Also, ionic aluminum is blocked from entering the brain by the blood brain barrier. The low absorption, rapid elimination by the kidneys and barrier to brain entry adequately protects the brain from aluminum.

However, nanoparticulate aluminum from vaccines cannot be removed by the kidneys. The particles are far too large to be filtered out by the kidneys. The Al nanoparticles do dissolve slowly (converting to ionic aluminum). But long before they can dissolve completely, the Al nanoparticles are “eaten” by immune system cells called macrophages… Once loaded with the Al nanoparticles, the macrophages spread aluminum as they travel through the body. This is dangerous, because the Al-loaded macrophages carry Al nanoparticles to tissues (e.g. the brain) that are damaged by very small amounts of aluminum.

To be continued…

Nolan Williams
Nolan Williams

the complete vaccination procedure takes several shots
therefore it's bad
that's like saying if you're in a car crash and the surgeon can't fix you in one surgery, then you should just be crippled for the rest of your life

Attached: 85735273.jpg (9 KB, 320x220)

Andrew Gray
Andrew Gray

tatted up mother with scarlet hair has retarded child
<it was the vaccines
k

Tyler Flores
Tyler Flores

That must be an image of you because that response is completely fucking retarded.

Jaxon Thompson
Jaxon Thompson

?

No it's a perfect analogy. Guy puts in red text "REALITY: 4 SHOTS" as if the vaccination procedure is invalidated because it takes more than one injection.

Then he claims "vaccine-derived polio" is the dominant type, but fails to mention that there were tens of thousands of cases of polio pre 1960, and now there are only tens, if that, globally. Then he claims "vaccines are shit" even though vaccination is demonstrably the single invention which has saved more lives than anything else in history. Everything about that image is misleading.

Grayson Bennett
Grayson Bennett

You make a very good point user, however it only explains why the elites and their lackies push it. Explaining why normies push it so hard like and said is more difficult. They treat questioning vaccines as being intellectually equivalent to claiming the earth is flat, and as morally evil as questioning the great ovening because you jeopardize "herd immunity."

It's definitely something worth exploring in depth.

Attached: 1543176457546.jpg (334.39 KB, 900x1200)

Ian Miller
Ian Miller

Great Al post user, you might be going there already in your next post but if not look at polysorbate 80 and its affects on the blood brain barrier and the implications on the uptake of aluminum and other contaminants into the brain. Polysorbate is an ingredient that's used in the manufacturing process of most vaccines and remains as a byproduct in the finished product.

Eli Scott
Eli Scott

this thread has nothing to do with the effectiveness of vaccines but rather the reason why the meme is being pushed so hard.
ok shlomo, fishing for reasons why antivaxxers exist when the simple fact is vaccines are pushed because of corporate interests, stupid politicians who don't understand the science that no vaccine is 100% safe or effective, don't understand the risk of side effects, don't understand the limitations in medical understanding of vaccine mechanisms of action, and ignore the risks of giving healthy babies "medicines" for diseases they do not suffer from, all based on failed democratic institutions who focus on public policies that result in misguided health policies focusing on enlarging the economy by maximizing labour and minimizing sick days

Attached: vaccines-1.jpg (69.74 KB, 850x600)

Blake Kelly
Blake Kelly

The Polio virus was redefined immediately before statistics show a drastic decrease in incidence of the disease. The truth of the matter is that many other diseases caused polio-like symptoms but were not, in fact, polio. When the disorder was redefined, the true incidence was revealed to be rare in relation to the mistaken diseases causing identical symptoms. Vaccine shills then jump up and down frantically claiming that their magic shot saved the world.

The oral polio vaccine actually spread polio, but don't let that truth stop your shilling.

There were mandatory small-pox vaccination programs in Leicester, England at the end of the 19th century. This mandate actually spread small-pox. The people revolted against the tyrannical practice, and successfully convinced the government to drop the mandate. The smallpox incidence dropped significantly.

From "Anti-Vaccination Demonstration at Leicester" in The Times, March 24, 1885:

The last decade has witnessed an extraordinary decrease in vaccination, but, nevertheless, the town has enjoyed an almost entire immunity from small-pox, there never having been more than two or three cases in the town at one time. A new method for which great practical utility is claimed has been enforced by the sanitary committee of the Corporation for the stamping out of small-pox is one of the least troublesome diseases with which they have to deal. The method of treatment, in a word, is this: –As soon as small-pox breaks out, the medical man and the householder are compelled under penalty to at once report the outbreak to the Corporation. The small-pox van is at once ordered by telephone to make all arrangements, and thus, within a few hours, the sufferer is safely in the hospital. The family and inmates of the house are placed in quarantine in comfortable quarters, and the house thoroughly disinfected. The result is that in every instance the disease has been promptly and completely stamped out at a paltry expense.

Ian Martinez
Ian Martinez

In instances of injuries to multiple systems or body parts, the surgeon will have to make a judgement call to either defer or decline some, or all, invasive and potentially traumatic surgery because, due to the precarious condition of the patient under consideration, the procedure itself could cause death or more severe disability than what would occur should none of the surgical interventions be carried out at all.

Furthermore, some procedures take many, many hours to be completed, and patients can only be under anesthetic for so long. It is unsafe to blitz a patient with every single procedure at the same time because the patient cannot handle the stress.

It is the same thing with poison. A trace amount of a harmful substance may not kill you, but if you exponentially increase the dose, you're fucking dead. Oh, shit. I almost forgot…

you're a faggot

Attached: iuVNZ0MV27.jpg (128.76 KB, 1838x2048)
Attached: iuREF324H3.jpg (52.87 KB, 645x773)
Attached: iuGLZA1F2K.jpg (16 KB, 474x535)
Attached: iuFA0PSPKR.jpg (9.69 KB, 361x408)

Austin Hall
Austin Hall

because monsanto and pharma shills are just as if not more important than cultural degradation.

Wyatt Rivera
Wyatt Rivera

I have a vaccine related request.

Do any of you remember a video taken secretly from a CIA lecture(looked like a large college classroom setup) where the speaker talked about vaccines causing subtle brain damage that can affect areas tied to religious belief and fanatacism?

I have been searching for a while but it seems to have been memory holed. If anyone remembers or has it archived I would be grateful.

Also lol @ shills

Christopher Wood
Christopher Wood

Can we make a counter-meme campaign already?

Attached: 15138820541410.jpg (93.06 KB, 800x800)

Dylan Brown
Dylan Brown

Just so you know, this video has supposedly been "debunked" as a hoax, though the views expressed may actually be views shared by some people in government agencies. youtu.be/I8n2aVMBSRk

Cooper Myers
Cooper Myers

Vaccines generally work, sometimes they are adulterated with crap, but I don't think they should be in regular use (It's OK to use them if say, you are going to visit Africa) because we should let natural selection do its thing. Modern medicine is incredibly dysgenic, it's all fine and dandy to set a broken bone, but you shouldn't enable people with shit genetics to live and reproduce.

Attached: Short-essay-on-Eugenics.PNG (264.19 KB, 882x810)

Nathaniel Gray
Nathaniel Gray

Vaccines generally work.

The flu vaccine is pushed on all pregnant women. Hep B is pushed on infants (see ). Last year's flu vaccine was about 35% effective, and even less effective for women. It's known that Thimerosal (ethylmercury) crosses the blood-brain barrier, the placental barrier, and that vaccines cause maternal immune activation. So, for something that can hardly be considered to be effective, and something that contains a toxic material requiring evacuation of the building in which the vial of the substance is located and a hazmat team to clean up should that vial be dropped and broken, to be pushed onto pregnant mothers is an outrage that can I can barely stand.

Maternal immune activation is known to cause spontaneous abortion (miscarriage), schizophrenia, and autism. This is why fever is dangerous for pregnant women. Life is a gamble, but to inject a poisonous, ineffective substance into something as precious as a pregnant woman is an infraction that makes my blood boil hot and hard. I pray everyday that my child comes out healthy and strong. There are no genetic markers showing a likelihood of mental disability/downs syndrome for my developing child, but that isn't considering epigenesis from environmental introductions to the body system.

Gavin Lewis
Gavin Lewis

He was breaking up a fight and one of the guys spat blood in his eye.

I don't imagine my hours-old infant will be breaking up a fight between two diseased faggots. I don't imagine my toddler, child, or pre-adolescent (once he/she develops, or should he/she develop [God willing], to those milestones) will be breaking up a fight between two diseased faggots. If you read my full post, you'd see that I am not advocating for the abolishment of the vaccine (although I advocate for the removal of MRC-5 [fetal lung fibroblasts from an aborted Caucasian 14-week old fetus in the UK for maternal "psychiatric reasons"] from these vaccines). I am discussing the nonsensical procedure of vaccinating all children for a sexually transmitted diseases irrespective of maternal infection of the virus (if the mother has the virus, obvious it would make sense to vaccinate for the disease) when infants don't engage in sex or expose themselves to the blood of strange persons.

Parker Jones
Parker Jones

The flu vaccine is mostly an american phenomenon I had forgotten about.
It's common sense to keep pregnant women off most everything, you only have to read a few contraindications or basic maternal advice to figure that out.

James Myers
James Myers

Clark County user here.
we have a huge Old Aposolic Lutheran (quasi luddites who have huge white families, used to be strong wise men, now are mostly hick wannabees) population who are religiously against vaccines. When I went to the HS here we had a mumps outbreak as well.

Not vaccinating does lead to weird old timey diseases. My question is why this is being pushed so hard right now by the MSM.

The Christians in Vancouver have been shipping in refugees and spics like crazy. So I guarantee that is the source.

Oliver Martinez
Oliver Martinez

Aaaaaand …. Jewtube is joining in on the fun goys.

Attached: utube-vax.png (106.81 KB, 696x586)

Wyatt Bell
Wyatt Bell

someordinarygamer found an antivax site on the deep web and explained how if vaxines were dangerous his dad (apparently a doctor) would have told him. and that how in a herd the ones without the vax end up dead (you know like sheeple or cattle). dont worry guys he gets a flu shot every year and hes a ok (all from a trash deep web "dive" video)

Adam Wood
Adam Wood

You think women that gave birth to 8-10 kids didn't have any in their 30s? Not much autism. At the very least you must think a decade of birth control is making women's eggs rot.

Isaiah Ramirez
Isaiah Ramirez

Kinda like how I always heard "question everything" and "what is popular isn't always what is right" as a kid growing up. Now it's "shut up, that's the scientific consensus".

Oliver Brooks
Oliver Brooks

My Body - My Choice.

Bentley Hernandez
Bentley Hernandez

Vaccines are a distraction from the diseased 30 million illegals in the country.

Elijah Williams
Elijah Williams

How are the TRSodomites who say that only "cat ladies" (like Ezra Pound's protege Eustace Mullins, apparently) don't trust vaccines going to spin this? Surely there wouldn't be such extensive jewish censorship campaign over something with no basis.

Attached: (((Vaccines))).jpg (975.83 KB, 1920x1469)

Carter Long
Carter Long

Salk did not find the cure. He ripped off his peer's work and passed it off as his own with the help of the Jewish Media.

Look at the people in the background.

Further web.archive.org/web/20150921183010/https://newrepublic.com/article/116868/sherwin-nuland-polios-history

Basically the kike took home the polio papers home and "lost them". He miraculously was able to rewrite them even though he barely contributed to the work.

An egotism appeared that seemed not to have been evident before. The strongest charge leveled against the young superstar was his inability or unwillingness to share credit for an accomplishment that was felt by his colleagues to be the culmination of the work of so many others. Salk ignored even those who toiled in his own laboratory at the University of Pittsburgh. Perhaps most unforgivable to the scientific community was his lack of acknowledgment of the contribution of Dr. Isabel Morgan of Johns Hopkins, who, between 1945 and 1950, had accomplished the crucial step of immunizing monkeys against polio by using a vaccine made with virus that had been inactivated, or "killed," with formalin. By doing exactly the same thing in humans, Salk was only taking the next logical step in the journey begun by Morgan and others. None of those who had established the principles and the practices upon which the new vaccine was based was granted a share in the public acclaim.

Salk paid dearly for letting himself succumb to fast fame. Within three weeks of the day of celebration, some 4 million children had received doses of his vaccine, prepared by a total of five commercial laboratories. By late April, 200 cases of polio with eleven fatalities had been traced to a faulty vaccine made by Cutter Laboratories of Berkeley, California. There would be many more the following year. Accusations flew in all directions, but Salk was able to overcome those directed at him. What he was not able to overcome was the fact that his transformation from promising young virology researcher to the conquering hero of polio did not sit well with his colleagues.

Although the publicity must have been a factor, the real reason Jonas Salk was never fully accepted by those whom he would have liked to consider his peers is simply that the scientific quality of his contribution was not thought to be great. When a Nobel Prize was to be awarded for the solution of the polio challenge, it went not to Salk but to John Enders, Thomas Weller and Fred Robbins, who had enormously magnified the field's potential by devising the method of growing the virus in a culture medium other than nervous tissue, a magnificent achievement without which continuing research progress would not have been possible. Even the distinction of being elected to the National Academy of Sciences eluded Jonas Salk because that pantheon of investigators did not think his career merited it.

Compared to establishment figures such as Enders, Francis, Paul and Sabin, Salk was a Jonas-come-lately. His only previous noteworthy contribution was his work with Francis on an inactivated-virus influenza vaccine. Since the basis for his polio studies had been so well constructed by others, it was felt by those close to the field that Salk had overcome no great obstacle. In later years, his bitter rival Sabin would tell the medical historian Saul Benison, "You could go into the kitchen and do what he did." Despite the flagrant exaggeration of Sabin's comments, they seemed to echo the sentiments of other scientists as well.

Attached: salk-831x1024.jpg (158.97 KB, 831x1024)

Zachary Cooper
Zachary Cooper

Is that what you got from that?
Cognitive Bias is a dreadful thing. I'm assuming you got the full vaccine schedule?
Everything about that image is misleading
each shot contains adjuvants (toxic shit), and the results are not life long immunity.
vaccination is demonstrably the single invention
bollocks. Demonstrate it. The only method that does is correlation analysis and the same technique clearly proves that vaccines cause injury. Natural immune mechanism lead to disease decline. We introduced vaccines at the tail end of most disease.
As for Polio. It is spread by shit. wash your fucking hands instead of being some 'i use my left hand for wiping crap' street shitter and that's the end of the disease spread.
vaccines are for morons. Antibodies are for the smart, but you'd know that if you had any clue of the immune processes
quarantine small pox
yep. this is how smallpox was eliminated.
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
Zig Forumsacks understand. It is pretty obvious there's a liberal infestation going on at the moment. Have an image based mind vaccine.
(checked)
Is the the reason for Orange Man Bad?

Remember Kids. Catching diseases is normal. Infection rates mean nothing. What matters is outcomes

Attached: trump-and-angels.png (190.54 KB, 940x600)

Carter Taylor
Carter Taylor

Not vaccinating does lead to weird old timey diseases
That's normal. Humans are designed to catch these diseases in childhood. It creates the immune 'library' for adult life, when the immune system changes gears and those common bugs can cause havok if you are not ready for them.
The real question is 'how many Old Aposolic Lutheran kids DIE from the diseases?'
I bet the answer is…. none.
focussing on disease incidence is sleight of hand. Look at disease outcome.
Not all modern medicine is kiked. If your unvaxxed kid is not beating the bug, you can go and get antibodies agaisnt it. They are more expensive by vaccines ($ instead of c) but still affordable, and you only get what you need when you need. They also result in…. life long immunity, which in the case of girls will lead to the provision of maternal antibodies to their breast-feeding babies.
adding to that, the wave of microencephaly in South America is directly linked not to the Zika Virus, but to mandated shots given to pregnant women.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit