Finally the Congress Agrees on Something...

Jose Carter
Jose Carter

424 - 0
“It is in the national security interest of the United States to combat anti-semitism around the world.”

archive.is/pJ9xB

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (559.16 KB, 600x875)
Attached: 39195323526dbca55ff5341bd17032a059602dec1fb477ef6bb61774e26c7e15.jpg (10.54 KB, 208x243)
Attached: 3abe90ae6acc1ab695e67005bfee8a6a10544913af6ee2a70f6c205db72a6658.png (13.39 KB, 285x372)
Attached: 76-Sfn.jpeg (301.98 KB, 1024x1024)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/qKqjB
archive.fo/hsN1U
archive.fo/IoIX0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Withdrawal_of_U.S._troops_from_Afghanistan
c-span.org/video/?c4780104/house-denounces-amendment-condemning-anti-semitism-boycotts-israel
clerk.house.gov/floorsummary/floor.aspx
clerk.house.gov/evs/2019/roll082.xml
invidio.us/watch?v=DQfZL9tm2tM
c-span.org/video/?457776-2/house-session
archives-democrats-rules.house.gov/archives/recommit_mot.htm
jns.org/house-passes-resolution-condemning-anti-semitism/
majorityleader.gov/sites/democraticwhip.house.gov/files/MTR_HJRES37.pdf

Carson Hernandez
Carson Hernandez

Does their definition of "anti-semitism" include criticism of Isreal?

Jeremiah Phillips
Jeremiah Phillips

Even the Muslim congresswoman couldn't vote no?

Adam Flores
Adam Flores

flagrant anti-semitism on the first response

On my Zig Forums?

Lots of abstainers, it seems.

Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson

I believe according to the guidelines that were passed late last year yes it does. Also, its illegal to boycott Israel in the united states.

Christian Parker
Christian Parker

Maybe that is the story. Are the 11 people who didn't vote just not present?

Not yet, as far as I know. Has the anti-BDS act actually passed both houses and become law?

Sebastian Brown
Sebastian Brown

flagrant anti-semitism on the first response
On my Zig Forums?
Not sure if trolling or simply uninformed.

archive.fo/qKqjB
archive.fo/hsN1U
archive.fo/IoIX0

Jace Wood
Jace Wood

But all the cool alt-righters said we just had to keep voting straight Republican tickets and we'd stop these kikes in no time?

Oliver Davis
Oliver Davis

In reality the Jew has no power. What you are witnessing are cucked Christians, still believing in their Jesus Death Cult, tricked into believing the artificial Zionist entity known as Israel is part of their demented prophecy.

Attached: Ron-DiCianni-Second-Coming-Full.jpg (182.42 KB, 800x450)

Samuel Harris
Samuel Harris

I think the election fags are starting to finally come around and understand that there isn't a political solution to this.
RWDS is a meme for a reason, its the only solution.

Attached: rwds.jpg (384.02 KB, 1920x958)

Andrew Hall
Andrew Hall

Hey rabbi, how you doin?

Jason Perez
Jason Perez

RWDS is a meme for a reason, its the only solution.
RACE WAR NOW! isn't a call to action. It's merely a statement of fact based on observation.

Attached: 4d204d0f4856673f9da944799c0725fdf43a1e4cf9cd80280ecc216195b8abd1.png (3.14 KB, 748x249)

Dylan Nguyen
Dylan Nguyen

Attached: 9bf9f94c219b5920ad359434600907174ddc3767f811703047392bbcf66325d7.png (8.63 KB, 769x279)

Jordan Brooks
Jordan Brooks

Attached: 41af5cbf86294d36c8aa9e50ead02c030c6b69c4f585f42d69f51dbc905f7277.png (3.14 KB, 857x248)

Juan Torres
Juan Torres

Yes, because in his heart of hearts, Donald Trump puts America first.

Benjamin Richardson
Benjamin Richardson

Attached: a0d99e637493d645252a7825a37d27b199dd8dce67e2688a251c2e11f5ebe2a7.png (6.32 KB, 1161x273)

Nathaniel Moore
Nathaniel Moore

Yes, because in his heart of hearts, Donald Trump puts America first.

Attached: We-have-to-protect-Israel.png (270.32 KB, 624x692)

Justin White
Justin White

Treason.

Andrew Morris
Andrew Morris

In reality the Jew has no power.

In a metaphorical way, you are correct. They have no more power than what we give them, and Christianity was Stage 1 in handing them authority and putting their interests first.

OTOH, barring some mass raising of consciousness, they have a shit-ton of power.

Attached: christians-united-for-israel.jpg (46.92 KB, 980x228)

Jace Morgan
Jace Morgan

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (176.92 KB, 1209x1399)

Eli Torres
Eli Torres

Looks like the dirty yids will be arranging our organization for us. Good!
I got top rack.

Lucas Kelly
Lucas Kelly

Implying that politicians worship Jesus instead of moloch
Nice try, rabbi

Attached: cast-the-gay-on-this-thread-mfw-i-meme-so-22122774.png (128.06 KB, 500x569)

Grayson Green
Grayson Green

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (56.03 KB, 1236x346)

Evan Clark
Evan Clark

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (125.39 KB, 1268x929)

Luis Parker
Luis Parker

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (94.4 KB, 1363x694)

Isaac Hernandez
Isaac Hernandez

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (68.25 KB, 1314x494)

Brayden Campbell
Brayden Campbell

It's funny, because Syria was the one thing where a lot of us were willing to give Trump a lot of credit.

Yeah, there is Afghanistan, but that has been a slow withdrawal going back to 2011 under Obama. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Withdrawal_of_U.S._troops_from_Afghanistan

Attached: 22968860342-684bc07b0c-o.jpg (661.04 KB, 3280x2324)

Jeremiah Rivera
Jeremiah Rivera

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (126.6 KB, 1274x890)

Aiden Collins
Aiden Collins

Except hes not doing anything with Syria.
Hes just tweeting about Syria while business as usual goes on.
Just like the wall. He tweets about it, but nothing happens.

Jaxon Hernandez
Jaxon Hernandez

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (114.94 KB, 1883x916)

Eli Rogers
Eli Rogers

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (231.56 KB, 1575x1276)

Aaron James
Aaron James

you realize the other part of our government are the ones stonewalling him right? they're the people who refused to leave Afghanistan entirely just days ago

Hunter Baker
Hunter Baker

c-span.org/video/?c4780104/house-denounces-amendment-condemning-anti-semitism-boycotts-israel

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (146.02 KB, 1562x773)

Jason Wilson
Jason Wilson

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (60.37 KB, 744x576)

Austin Allen
Austin Allen

Well at least it's official now, kikes run our government from top to bottom. This country's dead to me

Jack Morales
Jack Morales

I don't believe they have any say in the matter. The latest I heard was that they were getting a bunch of new troops to help remove equipment, and the actual withdrawal is months away, which is plenty of time for them to find an excuse to stay.

Isaac Price
Isaac Price

Then he should use twitter to make a stink about it. Expose what is going on, don't just sit there and drown in the swamp.
Hell he promised 9/11 truth when he was running, nobody even talks about how he conveniently doesn't talk about that anymore.

Evan Gray
Evan Gray

Anyone have the full text?

Ayden Stewart
Ayden Stewart

Though maybe Trump will pretend he's completely powerless, as usual.

Isaiah Evans
Isaiah Evans

Attached: A-Texas-Elementary-School-Speech-Pathologist-Refused-to-Sign-a-Pro-Israel-Oath,-Now-Mandatory-in-Many-States-—-so-She-Lost-Her-Job.png (61.59 KB, 993x636)
Attached: 434649c510f8a19d11f2532f3acaa499b12f7c1f4e828f9d8939e27d756b1086.png (79.04 KB, 616x391)

James Watson
James Watson

Texas stands with Israel.
Maybe Greg Abbott does, but most Texans know to not trust jews.

Henry Edwards
Henry Edwards

Its funny because Texas is almost Blue, and when it goes Blue, its loyalty will shift to TacoLand over KikeLand.

Adam Allen
Adam Allen

This is why I hope the federal anti-BDS law will actually pass. This is going to backfire on them. BDS never really had economic teeth, but it manages to make Zionists overreach and go ballistic. There is no sense of restraint on their part.

Jose Howard
Jose Howard

So, does this mean saying anything unfavorable about God's super chosen victims from 1000000 BC until the eternal tomorrow, the pinnacles of innocence, the smartest controllers of fate and weavers of good (and financial security) is going to be illegal? Does this mean that we must differ any and all questions about our lives, both public and personal, to the wisest of rabbis? Will the star of david (a symbol of purity and hope) be a required part of every one of our lives? Or is this just placating publicly to drum up support for the kikes destroying the world? Kind of confused what this unanimous agreement equals at this point.

Noah Butler
Noah Butler

Fuck Jews
Fuck Israel
Fuck the US Government
Fuck Congress
Fuck APAC
Fuck the SPLC
Fuck the Jew York Times
Fuck Boycott Laws
Fuck Hanukkah
Fuck your Manourah
Fuck your Dreidel
Fuck your hairball hacking linguistics
and god damn it Steinberg, take that fucking hat off in my classroom.

Attached: 606243-3mZKd5wQ.jpg (23.35 KB, 600x450)

Luis Scott
Luis Scott

The texas constitution allows the state to split into 5 seperate states at any time. The state splitting was also in the treaty signed with the united states when texas entered the union. This will probably come into play once it flips blue since most of the spics are in the cities and along the mexican border.

Leo Foster
Leo Foster

Not to worry, user. Any day now Trump will begin deportations of illegals, and create policy to benefit white families and get white birthrates back up.

I..I feel it this time. You do too, don't you guys?

Attached: dog.jpg (162.7 KB, 1125x1107)

Connor Bennett
Connor Bennett

I really do regret now voting for that kike

Juan Edwards
Juan Edwards

From a legal standpoint, these types of resolutions mean zero, they are just signalling. I don't even understand why they exist.

Justin Watson
Justin Watson

Seems legit.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (120.93 KB, 1195x770)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (30.16 KB, 1037x205)

Robert Nguyen
Robert Nguyen

Yup. Any day now.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (173.82 KB, 418x450)

Jace Cook
Jace Cook

Jews can't do shit about speech because of the 1st amendment. Jews also can't do shit against the 1st amendment because of the 2nd amendment.

I hope Iran nukes Israel.

Aaron Adams
Aaron Adams

Every member of the House voted in favor, except for two Republicans who voted presend: Representatives Justin Amash of Michigan and Thomas Massie of Kentucky
In 2011, Amash was one of six members of Congress who voted "Nay" on House Resolution 268 reaffirming U.S. commitment to a negotiated settlement of the Israeli–Palestinian conflict through direct Israeli–Palestinian negotiation, which passed with 407 members in support.

In 2014, he was one of eight members of Congress who voted "Nay" on a $225 million package to restock Israel's Iron Dome missile defenses, which passed with 398 members in support.

On April 1, 2017, senior White House aide Dan Scavino tweeted that Amash was "a big liability" and urged followers to "defeat him in primary." Amash later referred to Trump as a "childish bully," saying that his attacks would be "constructive in the fifth grade. It may allow a child to get his way, but that's not how our government works.

Looks like he's doing the Lord's work. No wonder the White House thinks that he's a "big liability".

Attached: 04a987cd4cbc5dc6bf7c64e2875ed05e29204e01bc9a9bd635910400ec4c91a7.jpg (215.8 KB, 1918x1076)

Jacob Lopez
Jacob Lopez

I want the full text.

Mason Torres
Mason Torres

c-c-ccombo breaker

Easton Rivera
Easton Rivera

On April 1, 2017, senior White House aide Dan Scavino tweeted that Amash was "a big liability" and urged followers to "defeat him in primary." Amash later referred to Trump as a "childish bully," saying that his attacks would be "constructive in the fifth grade. It may allow a child to get his way, but that's not how our government works.
Disgusting jewry.

Bet Amash is a lolberg cuck tho. Its all so tiresome.

Dylan Smith
Dylan Smith

There were really no other options. I am going to register as a Dem this year and vote for Tulsi in the primaries. I doubt she will go any further, but she at least deserves that.

Dylan Smith
Dylan Smith

Where is the full text?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (25.92 KB, 1307x172)

Jonathan Adams
Jonathan Adams

The Jew has no power
The Christians are the ones with all the power
But the Jews tricked people with Christianity
BUT the Jews have no power

Are you fucking retarded? You dumb faggot.
in reality
user. You stupid fuck. This is reality, now.
<b-b-b-ut in reality the Jews have no power

Typical fucking kike blaming someone else for the things they themselves do.
It's not the Jews guys. It's the Christians.
It's not the Christians, user. It's you and people like you.

Please show me the Christian equivalent to AIPAC.

Attached: 5L37r7x2.png (207.73 KB, 675x496)

Carter Lewis
Carter Lewis

Where

Levi Moore
Levi Moore

KILL THE JEWS

Attached: mouthens-of-maddness-raid.webm (2.35 MB, 1280x720)

Connor Rivera
Connor Rivera

It is basically the same thing as sucking Satan's dick for a favorable spot in hell after you already sold your soul to him. You know what is coming eventually, and you don't want to be stuck in the boiling mud pits with the ones that didn't cradle the balls.

Chase Miller
Chase Miller

Every member of the House voted in favor, except for two Republicans who voted presend: Representatives Justin Amash of Michigan and Thomas Massie of Kentucky
In April 2017, Massie expressed skepticism over the role of Syrian president Bashar al-Assad in the 2017 Khan Shaykhun chemical attack.
On May 4, 2017, Massie was the sole House member to vote against sanctions on North Korea, which the final vote was 419-1
In March 2014, Massie voted against a bill to name Israel an American strategic partner. Massie voted no because this bill would have subsidized green energy companies in Israel. He said he would not support subsidies for American green energy companies, let alone foreign ones. However, the bill passed by a margin of 410-to-1
Massie was the sole member of the House to vote "present" on the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action of Iran's nuclear agreement, citing constitutional concerns that the treaties are not ratified by the House of Representatives and that he had no authority to vote for or against the nuclear deal
Who would've thought that there are bad goys in congress.

Ian Rivera
Ian Rivera

clerk.house.gov/floorsummary/floor.aspx
It took 18 minutes

Attached: 10-minutes-of-debate.png (89.21 KB, 1627x523)

Parker Rogers
Parker Rogers

Read this I think that is what he meant. But yeah, nobody should talk like that on image boards, people will just call him an idiot rather than take what is said at some metaphorical level.

Josiah Edwards
Josiah Edwards

Saw that too. But I want the text.

Anthony Wood
Anthony Wood

The only power other men have is to either kill you, or chain you. All other power, ALL OTHER POWER resides utterly within yourself.

No gods, demons, angels, kings, strongmen, all the heavens and hells, none of them have any power over you other than what you yourself hand away. The most powerful men in all of history were all impotent worms begging to be followed compared to you and what you can do yourself. See the strength within yourself user, grin at the beast that holds civilization in your hands.

Attached: bbc07a1090cc768fe19debc868c7b22cc92b8b2a5083e35b5b6cc120152b795a.jpg (75.13 KB, 1024x576)

Nolan Diaz
Nolan Diaz

Here is the roll call
clerk.house.gov/evs/2019/roll082.xml

Attached: Screenshot-2019-02-13-Final-Vote-Results-for-Roll-Call-82.png (467.09 KB, 1905x3330)

Kevin Edwards
Kevin Edwards

The laws don't matter. There are infinite other ways for the United States of Israel to fuck over any of their slaves. As we saw in the Obama administration, and after the military coup following the CIA/Mossad false flag terror attack, these people follow zero laws. This is just them giving the five thousand people who haven't fully consented to kike world the finger. Repeatedly going OMG MY OWN GOVERNMENT IS CORRUPT AND WANTS ME DEAD OR ENSLAVED AND HERES PROOF serves no purpose. We all either understand this, or some of you need to leave qtard / WIKILEAKS dream world where some savior is going to fix this for you and stop willingly being a pussy.

If you arent in the elite, your life will never have any value and for eternity you will have to check with your masters before you do anything. This hasn't changed. It's been this way my entire life. Certain humans are viewed as objects or even less, and this is completely determined by either blood, cult, or amount of money.

Two reasons why discussing this illegitimate Congress or president is detrimental. 1) demoralization. We get it. Shit is fucked. Every second wasted on this is a second wasted on this. 2) it can lead people to take irrational actions . The media is all controlled by one group. They fucking hate you. They wish they could kill you but doing so could awaken friends or family. They want to isolate you further so they can up the poison. They want you to resort to stupid violence so they can demonize you. The united states government currently runs programs to harass and kill whistleblowers, activists , trouble makers. They legalized extrajudicial killings, indefinite detention, propaganda, they illegally watch everyone. Why would somebody who pours chemicals on a hamster to develop new ass creams for Kim Kardashian give a fuck about their slaves?

I won't even bother going further about how deep this goes. You can find out for yourself or take my word, us citizens are being experimented on, tortured, and murderer. Humans have a long documented history of doing this and giving a psychopath government which has been infiltrated at ever level by foreign governments the benefit of the doubt is fucking retarded.

Camden Price
Camden Price

I wonder if the kikes aren't overplaying their hand with all those public demonstrations about the power they have over the government.

Nathan Wright
Nathan Wright

Shut the fuck up and find me the text of this shit you fag.

Jack Ross
Jack Ross

Back in my day you could get a big mac for a quarter and we didn't even question dying for Israel. It was our patriotic duty!
You young noddle armed nay-zees doan know how good you have it.
Now go on and getcha self a 4th job. This social security aint gonna pay for itself now.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (736.03 KB, 694x405)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (258.57 KB, 349x341)

Jayden Smith
Jayden Smith

No, user. Treason is questioning the legitamacy of Israel.

Attached: 1711bc1bd18cfa14fc4522458782cbed825f209e5d85e58e8d2fde71907f681a.gif (1.14 MB, 320x234)

Aaron Myers
Aaron Myers

Siphoning money out of the US economy causes all their own problems. Questioning why the money never stays here is not actually treason cause it falls into line with the Freedom of Information Act.

Dominic Lewis
Dominic Lewis

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (65.7 KB, 1171x674)

Hudson Edwards
Hudson Edwards

They definitely are.

Boy, you oldsters are so full of yourselves! You didn't even send your women to fight and die for Israel. Anti-semites, all of you.

Attached: ready-to-die-for-israel.png (792.22 KB, 970x647)

Adam Edwards
Adam Edwards

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (80.81 KB, 1181x686)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (49.03 KB, 1083x400)

James Mitchell
James Mitchell

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (23.63 KB, 1183x209)

Adam Murphy
Adam Murphy

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (75.39 KB, 1190x776)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (71.62 KB, 1190x750)

Jose Evans
Jose Evans

ATTENTION

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FOLLOWS

REGARDING NETANYAHU'S "WAR WITH IRAN" TWEET

THIS COULD BE THE SIGNAL TO OPERATIVES OF THE FALSE FLAG TO BE BLAMED ON IRAN THAT WE HAVE ALL BEEN EXPECTING.

Mueller report may come out soon which could:

(1) Implicate Israel in eletion interference

(2) Weaken Trump/Bolton to the point where they wouldn't be able to authorize or convince anyone of an attack on Israel.

(3) Provide a useful distraction for anyone implicated in the report. Make a deal with ZOG.

(4) The (((Lobby))) is currently under scrutiny and needs to remind everyone who are greates ally is.

The timing is perfect. Be vigilant anons. Hopefully it is just some shitty cyber attack.

Bad Feeling

Liam Cooper
Liam Cooper

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (72.13 KB, 1186x551)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (62.67 KB, 1185x544)

Justin Sanders
Justin Sanders

Stop spreading jewish comic book psyops. By relying on a fake savior (who has unlimited power but somehow cant stop human suffering) you are surrendering. By creating this unbeatable otherworldly Boogeyman like "Satan", you are saying "Well, I can't beat them anyways , so if i give up its ok!"

There is nobody who controls your reality but you. There is nobody who is going to save you but you . Stop volunteering for your enemies and distracting people with dead ends.

Brandon Morgan
Brandon Morgan

Q predicted this.

Attached: c2f53297a090113cb1a5176a2217bcc326ea8470.jpg (75.46 KB, 890x768)

Juan Martinez
Juan Martinez

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (61.37 KB, 1184x567)

Hudson Rodriguez
Hudson Rodriguez

Wow I am very shocked that the cia predicted it's own plan this is shocking I can't believe a limited hangout / disinformation agent revealed useless shit everyone already knew wow this is shocking #retard

Brayden Wood
Brayden Wood

questioning the legitamacy of Israel.
<he must be referring to the foreign aid we give Israel

Carson Morris
Carson Morris

don't worry guys, Trump knows this isn't good for white americans and will clearly veto it

lol

Tyler Howard
Tyler Howard

Tries to fight antisemitism but gets up-ended by the Freedom of Information Act
btfo everytime

Noah Cooper
Noah Cooper

dude
I don't think that it is published yet

Gavin Lewis
Gavin Lewis

Attached: q-larp-1.jpg (58.01 KB, 1093x385)
Attached: terry.png (569.73 KB, 1029x711)

Christopher Watson
Christopher Watson

I don't think Trump has vetoed any bills yet. How is this bill constitutional anyway? Because it only applies to foreigners?

Jeremiah Sullivan
Jeremiah Sullivan

KEK

The USA are so embarrassingly ZOG how does even one person look at this and doesn't think for a second something is up?

Robert King
Robert King

ATTENTION

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FOLLOWS

REGARDING NETANYAHU'S "WAR WITH IRAN" TWEET

THIS COULD BE THE SIGNAL TO OPERATIVES OF THE FALSE FLAG TO BE BLAMED ON IRAN THAT WE HAVE ALL BEEN EXPECTING.

(1) Implicate Israel in election interference

(2) Weaken Trump/Bolton to the point where they wouldn't be able to authorize or convince anyone of an attack on Iran.

(3) Provide a useful distraction for anyone implicated in the report. Make a deal with ZOG.

(4) The (((Lobby))) is currently under scrutiny and needs to remind everyone who are greates ally is.

The timing is perfect. Be vigilant anons. Hopefully it is just some shitty cyber attack.

Bad Feeling

Sebastian Rodriguez
Sebastian Rodriguez

post an analogy
get autism speaks
Never change user

Nathan Davis
Nathan Davis

It is, it just took me awhile to find, no thanks to you.

This shit is treasonous.
Literally Z'ionist enslavement to own the libz!' shit.

Levi Fisher
Levi Fisher

where's the link? I'm listening to the video trying to type it up

Dominic Russell
Dominic Russell

Has nothing to do with that since Jesus called them out thousands of years ago. It has everything to do with illegal bribes through prepaid credit cards to the tune of hundreds of millions invidio.us/watch?v=DQfZL9tm2tM

Jonathan King
Jonathan King

Kindly requesting the "imagine being so disgusting that you need laws to stop people from hating you" meme.

Samuel Bell
Samuel Bell

c-span.org/video/?457776-2/house-session

Blake Hernandez
Blake Hernandez

my fellow whites
hey guys, we're Christians. We swear.
All the sudden the concept of "wolves in sheeps clothing" is ignored, forgotten, and unacceptable. But only when it comes to Christianity.
You fucking kikes.

Jacob Torres
Jacob Torres

You're right we should stop voting all together and give the likes absolute control with the backing off s guise of being elected fairly with no competition. That'll save the white race!

Adrian Cook
Adrian Cook

So is it Legal to say fuck the Jews for Ruining our country or not ? I'm confused i thought the law of the Land States i can say Fuck the jews and defend myself with a Gun when they try to imprison me for using words that hurt fee fees
are they getting ready to kill us all ? Tax season if your a single white male and didn't have king nigger health insurance you don't get a tax return because Jews aka BachelorTax .is that Legal?? They Fucked the Economy up so bad with Debt all new generation are not getting into debt So they are importing Mexicans to give debt and Fuck the country more '''is that Legal ?

Brandon Jones
Brandon Jones

and Christianity was Stage 1
was Stage 1
Stage 1
I love you stupid goyim .

Ryan Moore
Ryan Moore

That's not what he said, you dishonest faggot. Voting for the same two parties over and over again and expecting a different result is insane.

Attached: JUST-VOTE-GOP.png (1.61 MB, 712x1560)
Attached: (You).png (761.74 KB, 684x660)

Gavin Young
Gavin Young

I can't read
oy vey white genocide hasn't even BEGUN yet
Idiot.

Kayden Brown
Kayden Brown

(1)
oy vey vote goyim

Caleb Ross
Caleb Ross

Mueller, who has worked for jews his entire life, is going to implicate jews in anything
lol

Matthew Garcia
Matthew Garcia

trust the plan, goy
FUCK OFF YOU Q FAGGOT

Brayden Myers
Brayden Myers

It was nothing legally binding, just virtue signaling.

So is it Legal to say fuck the Jews for Ruining our country or not ?
Yes.
Its just also legal for the ADL to add you to a Mossad database for targeted harassment and doxing to antifa goons, and for the local government to refuse you any contracts.
Meaning, yeah, you can resist - (((they))) need to make examples, after all - but they will try to eviscerate your dreams in response, and they're quite effective at it, having the .gov spooks and Mossad shadow assets at their disposal.

Logan Peterson
Logan Peterson

I typed it up

To add at the end of Section I

11. It is in the national security interest of the United States to combat anti-semitism around the world because:
a. Anti-semitism is a challenge to the basic principles of tolerance plurism and democracy and the shared values that bind Americans together.
b. That there has been a significant amount of anti-semitic and anti-Israel hatred that must be strongly condemned, and,
c. There is an urgent need to ensure the safety and security of Jewish communities, including synagogues, schools, cemetaries, and other institutions.

12. It is in the foreign policy interests of the United States to continue to emphasize the importance of combating anti-semitism in our bi-lateral and multi-lateral relations, including with the United Nations, European Union institutions, Arab League, and the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe.

13. Because it is important to the national security interests of the Unites States to maintain strong bipartisan support for Israel, the only democracy in the Middle East. All attempts to de-legitimize and deny Israel's right to exist must be denounced and rejected.

14. It is in the national security interests of the United States to oppose restrictive trade practices or boycotts fostered or opposed by any foreign country against other countries friendly to the United States or against any United States person.

Aiden Jenkins
Aiden Jenkins

to add at the end of section I

11. It is in the national security interest of the United States to combat anti-semitism around the world because:
a. Anti-semitism is a challenge to the basic principles of tolerance plurism and democracy and the shared values that bind Americans together.
b. That there has been a significant amount of anti-semitic and anti-Israel hatred that must be strongly condemned, and,
c. There is an urgent need to ensure the safety and security of Jewish communities, including synagogues, schools, cemetaries, and other institutions.

12. It is in the foreign policy interests of the United States to continue to emphasize the importance of combating anti-semitism in our bi-lateral and multi-lateral relations, including with the United Nations, European Union institutions, Arab League, and the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe.

13. Because it is important to the national security interests of the Unites States to maintain strong bipartisan support for Israel, the only democracy in the Middle East. All attempts to de-legitimize and deny Israel's right to exist must be denounced and rejected.

14. It is in the national security interests of the United States to oppose restrictive trade practices or boycotts fostered or opposed by any foreign country against other countries friendly to the United States or against any United States person.

Colton Perry
Colton Perry

yes, and now the US will be coming to other people around the world. BASED!

Those shitskins from "El Fachocast" won't know what hit them. Either you support Israel like a real aryan, or you're no better than those Ayyy-rabs that did 9/11. We stand with Israel. Nuke those shitskins.

Grayson Peterson
Grayson Peterson

This is what the clerk read.

Austin Adams
Austin Adams

Translation fro Skaventongue:
ATTENTION GOYIM: THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT IS OURS. WE WILL DESTROY ALL ANTI-SEMITES, ALL WHO OPPOSE ZION.

Austin Murphy
Austin Murphy

Does she say PLURISM or PLURALISM?

Josiah Hall
Josiah Hall

How much dick has this whore gotten?
All military are whores for that didn't know (200 guys in a weekend).

Carson Hernandez
Carson Hernandez

tolerance, pluralism, and democracy
That's funny I thought it was life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Guess we're going to have to shoot jews in the streets instead.

Attached: 4af66866430d78095fb83bb856d2bbff4ba76d41.jpg (102.22 KB, 720x680)

Aaron Nguyen
Aaron Nguyen

user thats a model.

Gabriel Jackson
Gabriel Jackson

PLURALISM, NOT PLURISM. She pronounced it funny.

Adrian Morales
Adrian Morales

Real americans should save the second image and print a lot of copies… that way, when you kill a kike, stuff those printed copies in his mouth.

Benjamin Adams
Benjamin Adams

any United States person
?????
it is now in the interest of national security to stop ANY boycotts of ANYTHING who is American or who likes the USA, recalling of course that corporations are people.

Angel Rogers
Angel Rogers

That country is dead m8. It died in the mid-80s.
This is the JewS Empire fully now. Its gonna get wild when the Whites start to realize their plight as the mud rises around them.

Nicholas Sanders
Nicholas Sanders

Does their definition of "anti-semitism" include criticism of Isreal?
Of course it does. They just blasted that muzzie in congress for criticizing AIPAC.

Wyatt Phillips
Wyatt Phillips

How can you be an American if you don't blindy and fully support a country, and its "people" half way around the world? Fuck, it is like you don't understand why this matters. It is like you have never watched an all American porn, an all American propaganda flick about superheros, eaten an all American kosher hotdog, gotten an all American loan with a 20% APR or even used an all American dollar from an all American bank. If it weren't for Isreal and its kind rat folk there wouldn't be ANY of those American necessities user.
Protip: You can switch all American with any other once white country with varying "benefits".

Austin Evans
Austin Evans

Are you saying that because our tax dollars fund Israel in the tune of 38 Billion dollars over the next decade, we're exempt from being accused, labeled, or "guilty" of anti-semetism?

Liam Rodriguez
Liam Rodriguez

Attached: I-HATE-JEWS-EVEN-MORE-IF-THAT-IS-EVEN-POSSIBLE.png (180.09 KB, 818x877)

Jonathan Foster
Jonathan Foster

This.
jew laws apply to jews only.
No religious laws are respected in the US because no religion or religious people are considered "equal".

Adrian Nelson
Adrian Nelson

Guess voting Republican isn't a complete mistake but it's clear voting Democrat is better if they're the countersemite candidate. Only 20 something percent of Democrat voters even like pissrael compared to the ridiculous amounts of heretical boomers in the GOP. Just keep a list of names or run yourself.

Jacob Taylor
Jacob Taylor

This, the only thing more dangerous to our democracy than democrap or cuckservative is a kike shareblue shill telling you not to vote. Remember that everybody!

Parker Scott
Parker Scott

Their silencing tactics as seen in this video have gotten so ridiculous it isn't even about criticising israel anymore but the lobby itself which we know for a fact engages in illegal bribery of politicians in congress yet still it's so amusing watching the cracking and eventually crashing down of ZOG. Who thought this major event would happen so soon? The cracks are showing and the future is destiny and decided. The the youth have proven there is no future for the jews.

Leo Thompson
Leo Thompson

This, the only thing more dangerous to our democracy
<is shariablue
You're making me like them more. Stop.

Jonathan Adams
Jonathan Adams

But the bill title is
DIRECTING THE REMOVAL OF UNITED STATES ARMED FORCES FROM HOSTILITIES IN THE REPUBLIC OF YEMEN THAT HAVE NOT BEEN AUTHORIZED BY CONGRESS

Benjamin Ramirez
Benjamin Ramirez

The votes aren't even counted you retard. The worst thing you can do is lend the kike's greatest apparatus for goyim control legitimacy by voting.
dangerous to our democracy
Democracy is the kike's greatest weapon against us. Please go back to reddit.
le shareblue shill xD
fuck off /ptg/

Luis Martinez
Luis Martinez

11.a.

What the fuck. No it fucking isn't.

What binds Americans together is the freedom to be anti-semetic.
Denying someone the right to be anti-semetic is unconstitutional. It's against the law.

Nolan Green
Nolan Green

like them more
more
woops

Josiah Martinez
Josiah Martinez

the greatest european powers were all christian
christians led expulsions of jews throughout history, while Julian the apostate was friendly with them
Hitler and natsoc germany were thoroughly christian (inb4 post-war sources claim otherwise)
You pagan kikes are the second worst posters on the board after the magakikes.

James Williams
James Williams

yup

Angel Allen
Angel Allen

shilling for democracy like the kikes do
See #4 in pic, faggot

Democracy is the kike's greatest weapon against us.
I agree.

Attached: 188164.jpg (466.97 KB, 960x960)

Carson Hernandez
Carson Hernandez

The votes aren't even counted you retard. The worst thing you can do is lend the kike's greatest apparatus for goyim control legitimacy by voting.

They apparently are seeing Omar and Amash get in and keep getting in. Hitler got in mostly democratically, he definitely got tons of votes or did you forget? You have to play the game and looking at the polls it's one you can win. The trick of politics now is nobody even cares so long as you have that little D or R next to your name because they'll make excuses for almost anything if they have the right little like the blackface democrats. Just run as much as you can on both with the establishment politics then go full once you're in.

Connor Lopez
Connor Lopez

You need to wake up to the fact that the whole thing is a puppet show. Both sides believe their guy is getting "stonewalled" by the other side when their guy is in power. Meanwhile the kike apparatus continues on unabated. Its all a fucking show you moron.

Carter Perry
Carter Perry

if this isn't a declaration of war against true American people (White people of Eastern European decent), then i don't know what is.

the emperor just took off the last few pieces of clothing he had left

Liam Davis
Liam Davis

It was official a looong time ago. I can't believe anyone EVER fell for the Trump ruse.

Lincoln Walker
Lincoln Walker

The motion to recommit provides one final opportunity for the House to debate and amend a measure, typically after the engrossment and third reading of the bill, before the Speaker orders the vote on final passage. The motion is the prerogative of the Minority party and in many cases constitutes the Minority’s one opportunity to obtain a vote on an alternative or a proposal to improve the measure. In the case of a bill or a joint resolution, the Rules of the House prohibit the Rules Committee from reporting a special rule that denies a motion to recommit with instructions.
archives-democrats-rules.house.gov/archives/recommit_mot.htm

The resolution itself passed 248-177.
jns.org/house-passes-resolution-condemning-anti-semitism/

Attached: dancing-money.gif (1.19 MB, 320x180)

Xavier Wright
Xavier Wright

STOP
FUCKING
VOTING

When you do it lends legitimacy to the elections. They don't even count the vote you morons.

Leo Reyes
Leo Reyes

Reminder:
OMAR VOTED FOR THIS SHIT

Lucas Hernandez
Lucas Hernandez

STOP

FUCKING

VOTING
No. If they aren't counting my vote anyway, then how would it "lend legitimacy" to the results? That's retarded.

Brayden Evans
Brayden Evans

Let the non Whites vote only goy

Blake Turner
Blake Turner

An increase from none to some IS more, you knucklehead.

Josiah Ramirez
Josiah Ramirez

When information is freely aquired by law to warn the taxpayer of where their money goes and they disagree with it and want to make changes when needed, they should not be accused of treason. It's like putting a gun to your own head and saying everything is ok. When insanity becomes normalized, when the inversion becomes the reversion of itself, the entire country capsizes when you censor speech in confliction with the 1st amendment. This is why this bill will never work.

Carson Parker
Carson Parker

Tell me more.

Attached: National-Socialism-and-Christianity.jpg (4.66 MB, 1960x8280)
Attached: The-Jew-Fears-The-Viking.png (322.89 KB, 962x891)
Attached: Christianity---Quiet-Down-Jews.jpg (487.06 KB, 1068x1744)

Aaron Green
Aaron Green

Hitler got quasi-democratically in a period of time where jews had a sliver of a fraction of the power and practice that they do now. Voting doesn't matter, Trump was chosen to placate rights, he wasn't voted in.

Xavier Clark
Xavier Clark

Checked for YES! I support that.
'Non-Whites only' voting? The wretched hulk of the JewSA will collapse and we can Fourth Reich instead of going extinct for democracy.

Jason Price
Jason Price

semantics
Fuckk off. You alreday liked them. Now you like them even more.

Juan Sanders
Juan Sanders

Not going to argue with pasted infographics.

Xavier Perry
Xavier Perry

semantics
<his original point was a semantic one
lel

Attached: Britcucks-and-Guns---Semantic-Semitism.jpg (688.19 KB, 3008x918)

Jordan Young
Jordan Young

not going to argue with data
Then you lose and look like a coward for addressing valid points unless made to you as though novel (invariably a falsehood, as I'd every point you've attempted to make), you worthless twat.

Parker Taylor
Parker Taylor

coward for not* addressing

Benjamin Lewis
Benjamin Lewis

kike infested nations populated by mongrelized decendant of (((eternal anglos))) bows to forever be best goyim
in another news water is wet

Attached: amerimutt.jpg (121.51 KB, 1083x663)

Lucas Davis
Lucas Davis

Because the more you vote, and the more you tell others to vote, the more invested you are in the institution of democracy. If no one is showing up to vote the entire system loses legitimacy. If the votes aren't counted why show up?

Asher Rogers
Asher Rogers

Gas yourself Storm faggot.

Lincoln Rodriguez
Lincoln Rodriguez

storm faggot
Wrong board newfriend

Jaxson Watson
Jaxson Watson

let
No thanks, kike cuck.

Jaxon Gonzalez
Jaxon Gonzalez

Oh god I'm so fucking jaded, can we please have a civil war now please God I'm begging you

Attached: IMG-1152.JPG (47.65 KB, 400x386)

Charles Walker
Charles Walker

No they'll be demoralized.

Wyatt Thomas
Wyatt Thomas

This is a non-binding resolution we don't have to worry about. It is still kikery however.

Noah Rodriguez
Noah Rodriguez

Data? Im not reading through pages of text to distill your points. Put some effort and write down the arguments you want to make.

Juan Hernandez
Juan Hernandez

Explain to me how semantics is "The Most Jewish of Arguments"?

lel
Look how much of a faggot I am

Lincoln White
Lincoln White

Sounds vague. It doesn't define what "combat anti-semitism" means.

Ethan Barnes
Ethan Barnes

Sounds vague. It doesn't define what "combat anti-semitism" means.
Vague means anything goes.

Andrew Lewis
Andrew Lewis

What the bill tries to do is invert your brain pattern so your speech is limited to what they want you to know. Do you ever notice how your speech is shorted out because of things you are not allowed to think or say? Think damn it!

Logan Russell
Logan Russell

They are getting ready to mass sedate with ketamine as well.

Austin James
Austin James

If the votes aren't counted why show up?
I reject that notion in the first place. Yes there's election fraud, both in terms of throwing out some votes and in terms of forging votes, but most votes still do get counted.

Because the more you vote, and the more you tell others to vote, the more invested you are in the institution of democracy.
It's called trying every avenue. Only a fool rushes to war. If it's necessary, there will be no stopping it anyway.

Brayden Jones
Brayden Jones

Kill yourself yid, you will never be white.

Joseph White
Joseph White

JEW SUPREMACY WORLD WIDE NYA
TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU KNOW WHO YOU CANNOT CRITICISE NYA

Attached: 3521a5315dc5d4f044fe6c1c0a72f1759812175b38c6e7d25a14e4251169c399.jpg (1.48 MB, 3200x1800)

Samuel Perez
Samuel Perez

The fact they've even done this proves people are slowly waking up to a point they're forced to show their hand so openly now. This seems too brazen and likely to have the opposite effect they intend.

As for national security, how about worrying about who's stealing and selling state secrets to your enemies, and question the loyalty of dual citizens in government positions. That's all you need to say if someone tries to say "combating antisemitism" is important to national security. Watch them out themselves if they accuse you of antisemitism for saying that, and by doing so imply that Israel is doing exactly that to the U.S. You could have some fun with this and use it to redpill others.

Lucas Parker
Lucas Parker

No civil war… it appears… complete subservience to the Jews. USA is a puppet state of Israel, and Israel is owned by the Redsheilds nya~

Attached: 0d9ea2e94ff1ec16ed31230a8011612586b2ca26558c59e52d8664a17121fd96.png (190.59 KB, 600x600)

Dylan Howard
Dylan Howard

more

Aiden Brown
Aiden Brown

lol
You don't even understand the source of your argument.
You believed it to be valid because it's written in big red letters.

Carson Hall
Carson Hall

pages of text
<not even a page
<"type out in text what I refuse to read in graphical format, because I don't wanna read!"

explain to me why semantics is jewish
<just bitched about semantics

Attached: kosher-sandwich.png (1.43 MB, 1200x1632)

Justin Hughes
Justin Hughes

Yeah, but jews never win long term. They always blow it.

Attached: take-your-bugwoman-and-go.JPG (103.03 KB, 2034x1099)

Grayson Parker
Grayson Parker

I skimmed through it. Half those biblical quotes repudiate vanity and materialism. The other half speaks to stoicism. Jesus told Peter not to fight because Jesus's death was already decided by god.

Pagan Europe was free of jews because they hadn't come into contact with them yet. It was the Pagan emperor Julian that wanted to undo the harsh laws against jews that Christian emperors upheld. The might of Christendom in Europe, the middle ages, was the lowest point for jews. The jew only began making headway with the advent of humanism, secularism and positivism. You can plot the fall of christianity and the rise of jewish power side by side.

Hitler was a christian by his own admission.

Henry Rogers
Henry Rogers

Attached: Joint-House-Resolution-37-amendment-13-Feb-2019.mp4 (15.07 MB, 640x360)

Ryan Wright
Ryan Wright

t. jew

Tyler Jenkins
Tyler Jenkins

I meant official as in actual documentation

Cameron Carter
Cameron Carter

Half those biblical quotes
Which? Wat?

the period of court jews was the worst for jewry, goy!
<not the part where the pagan romans drove them into diaspora

Hitler was a christian
<Because he said so publicly while politicking in his vastly-majority christian country
I'd say similar shit to Hitler if I ran for office, and I think christianity is jewish poison; actions speak louder than words.

Liam Brooks
Liam Brooks

implying Greg Abbott will ever stand for anything

Easton King
Easton King

Semitism is a region or a language. Who cares if some one is anti that language or region?

Attached: semite.jpg (69.68 KB, 839x334)

Kayden Sanders
Kayden Sanders

To be fair
and i do want to say this now before anyone else does or has a chance to back out of it for this matter
IF
trump vetos this shit
im back on the trump train

Luis Rodriguez
Luis Rodriguez

these guys were talking about it already

Lincoln Wilson
Lincoln Wilson

Because the people who speak that language and live in that region have the US government in their pocket.

Mason Price
Mason Price

Reminder that Varg is an "odinist" and rejects natsoc ideology.

Attached: a3aa18a5e6772481c482c93a4920dc3eec5ded31f749996bfe2458647999c2ac.jpg (21.1 KB, 797x165)
Attached: serveimage.jpg (206.35 KB, 600x462)

Jeremiah Kelly
Jeremiah Kelly

Storm faggot.
This making a comeback now? Been ages since I've heard that

Julian Foster
Julian Foster

Fucking finally will the fucking shills shut up. I was beginning to think it would take Trump publicly giving Israel supreme power before they would shut the fuck up. No one is buying into this sham anymore.

Cooper Ward
Cooper Ward

America has been taking strikes since the Federal Reserve. Every decade or so something happens that damages the country worse and worse. I am finally ready to let the American Dream die in hopes that something great rises from the ashes. Trump is in sense just releasing some pressure, holding back some shit, and trying to keep shit in line. He has called out Israel a handful of times but in the end he does support them I believe. The leftypol/jidf shilling never had an effect on me but it's not really about Trump in the end. I just want to found a white wife, move into the NW, evade taxes and raise white children away from niggers, spics, and jews. Most of the United States is human trash if you look around you in a day to day life no matter where you are. Gen Z is looking better than millenials but the kike entertainment and marxist education/tech industry will subvert enough of them to destroy this upcoming generation as much as millennials where. I just want the end of times….

Jacob Stewart
Jacob Stewart

Around the world but not at home. 1st amendment is a bitch, jews. kek

Gabriel Campbell
Gabriel Campbell

And a retard that thinks running out of oil will end civilization, despite people explaining to him that you don't need oil to make plastic. And thinks white people can only have brown eyes or dark hair if they are mongrels despite people showing him DNA evidence proving that incorrect.

Thomas Baker
Thomas Baker

it'll never happen
watch

Cameron Brown
Cameron Brown

not saying it will
but if it does
anyone who doesnt get back on is a fucking shill

Sebastian Hernandez
Sebastian Hernandez

The Rothschild family publicly apologizing to whites is more likely than that

Matthew Murphy
Matthew Murphy

The jews have figured out if they ever come into real visible power then that'll be their undoing so they instead always have a "scapegoat", often quite literally a real one. The Torah is like their brainstorming of what is the best way to totally destroy a nation from the inside out, Antiochus IV from Maccabees II being a late but very pristine example of how a plan comes together, it only really makes sense when you read the Greek accounts about what happened to him that you see what the Semites conspired to do, of how the jews "revolted" against themselves Antiochus IV raised a large army with some of the Semites support ("good Semites") to restore peace but at his most vulnerable point all the Semites stopped funding him and his own army rebelled against him for supplies and pay. Older accounts in the Torah are more simple though but worked in their own day.

Attached: semitic-nation-wreckers.mp4 (4.24 MB, 640x360)

Angel Johnson
Angel Johnson

kek
you may be right user
you may be fuckin right

Attached: 1-(4)-(1).jpg (40.56 KB, 852x480)

Charles Edwards
Charles Edwards

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion…

So that doesn't include Judaism? How bold are these people to think that this isn't 100% protected by the first amendment. If I want to criticize or vocally doubt Jews [as people who practice Judaism] doesn't this make it illegal? I don't have any understanding, even in as fucked up a society as we have, how the people passing the law can look at the bill, and have even a basic understanding of the Constitution and not see that this law just shits all over it. I get that they don't care, but this is really is just a blatant "You'll like it Goy." action.

What the fuck.

Luke Cook
Luke Cook

Wow muchas gracias that was interesting.

Jaxson Wood
Jaxson Wood

i'm okay with jewish people as long as they act decent. the people who run the show in israel are total assholes and let me tell you why. they feel they are not subject to their own laws but feel we all are. they will commit acts of terror and war crimes and not even bat an eye at it. if pointing out their crimes and terrible behavior is to be considered anti-semitic then the we have ourselves our race war.

Attached: Paderborner-Dom-Dreihasenfenster.jpg (904.44 KB, 1800x1800)

Carter Lopez
Carter Lopez

Not to blackpill or anything. It's just that we more than anybody else, need to keep our perspective grounded. We rely on having a better internal model of the world than our political enemies, letting the Jews screw that up would be a literal death sentence. This is also why Zig Forums is so loose on the trigger with shilling accusations, better call out someone wrongly and get corrected than letting some kike poison our well of knowledge.

Ethan Foster
Ethan Foster

you could make it yourself in 5 seconds you lazy fuck

Jacob Lee
Jacob Lee

Just one guy spamming.

Noah Campbell
Noah Campbell

i'm okay with jewish people as long as they act decent
If jews were capable of behaving decently they wouldn't have been kicked out of scores of nations, inhabited by different ethnic groups and religious believers, hundreds of times. They are biologically incapable of not being hook-nosed rat finks who subvert and destroy anyone stupid enough to let them in. Only fire cleanses jewry.

Attached: ignore-hitler.png (10.13 KB, 200x200)

Cooper Bailey
Cooper Bailey

He's completely insane and appears in all Trump threads. I have no idea what his fucking purpose is, but I think it's the same guy that keeps babbling about white nationalism being the reason for white genocide.

Eli Garcia
Eli Garcia

so i guess the american government is just okay with this stuff. they just act like it didn't happen and they didn't do anything wrong. well all i got to say to that is if your going to represent yourself in such a way don't expect any trust at all. this shit just won't fly in the internet age.

Attached: jews-HARVEST-of--HATE-&-MURDER---DEAD-BABIES-bombed-by-jews-in-OCCUPIED-PALESTINE-jew-terror-war.JPG (32.22 KB, 493x354)

Daniel Cox
Daniel Cox

Oh like it's that, huh? I was thinking they voted to give themselves a raise.

Attached: aa7e3fe66c188d9d6f12a79adfbace72fc1236d66ef1b32f7d4978acf27a0894.png (301.13 KB, 1181x754)

Wyatt Gray
Wyatt Gray

Attached: in-orbit-my-sides-are.png (344.59 KB, 576x335)

Aiden Butler
Aiden Butler

CNN goads everyone into becoming ironic nazis
The jewish question becomes a hilarious meme
Trump supporters associated with asking the jewish question
???
Trump completely jews out at the same time as congress
The specific context has been set that will trigger subsequent eventualities.

This is how the narrative works goys. Context.

Jack Reed
Jack Reed

aww come on… i think it's just you've never needed a con/rip off/extortionist/backstabber before. if you ever need to get some dirty work done you love the jew.

Jayden Gomez
Jayden Gomez

national security interest to combat anti-semitism
not national security interest when isreal sells US military tech to china

Matthew Nguyen
Matthew Nguyen

Absolute truth. Christians stop being the enemy when they stop taking enemy orders.

Attached: Neitsche-serpents.jpg (60.17 KB, 695x732)

Zachary Thompson
Zachary Thompson

don't forget all the shame the jew will use against you. for your history and not being a jew. it's okay for them to be evil tho because they are good and it is not hypocrisy. and if you think it is shame on you for your evil like ways. lul.

Attached: cccb46243f58936a53051436d93b5d0b811a41f0f4d38d961921e9c213cb9b32.png (97.15 KB, 300x300)

Jeremiah Bell
Jeremiah Bell

Who stole my trips?

Attached: off-by-one.gif (497.36 KB, 500x270)

Gavin Powell
Gavin Powell

"i'm okay with jewish people as long as they act decent"
has never read the Book of the Hasmoneans or even the Old Testament
I guess you can be their new Nicanor and so be nice and cordial to (((them))) but once alone (((they))) will stab you in the heart and then write down how YHWH made you shit your pants or a fly burrowed into your brain like (((they))) say of Titus.

"But the Lord Almighty, the God of Isreal, smote him with an incurable and invisible plague: or as soon as he had spoken these words, a pain of the bowels that was remediless came upon him, and sore torments of the inner parts; And that most justly: for he had tormented other men's bowels with many and strange torments. Howbeit he nothing at all ceased from his bragging, but still was filled with pride, breathing out fire in his rage against the Jews, and commanding to haste the journey: but it came to pass that he fell down from his chariot, carried violently; so that having a sore fall, all the members of his body were much pained." 2 Maccabees 9:5-7, KJV

Grayson Morris
Grayson Morris

My god, these kikes have gone full retard since the house went blue. When they gonna draft the bill that brings back Prima Nocta or demands we bring our firstborns to DC to literally toss into the brass bull? These goddamn weasel demon faggots.

Attached: 0127235aba964fe2850798f1300848f87b51666960bf2aa655a9ae184f56a6df.png (222.54 KB, 368x366)

John Campbell
John Campbell

make your own memes

Attached: 12796999.png (179.87 KB, 384x258)

Jeremiah Wilson
Jeremiah Wilson

official means it is now explicit where once it was implicit.

Owen King
Owen King

the bible is a boring stupid book and i don't judge people i've never met before.

Hunter Mitchell
Hunter Mitchell

Attached: aipac-fucking-shit.png (237.77 KB, 649x993)

Logan Hughes
Logan Hughes

(1) Implicate Israel in eletion interference
What fantasy world do you live? Sounds like a nice place.

Ian Powell
Ian Powell

Would anyone agree that the first amendment gets raped twice by this?
1.) by favoring Israel, a Jewish State, and
2.) by 'Denouncing and Rejecting' freedom of expression
at a minimum

Attached: 1st-amendment-twice.png (58.63 KB, 1491x432)

Aaron Carter
Aaron Carter

The Founders wrote the Constitution as an exclusively white, Christian nation. The very existence of jews is against everything they supported.

Luis Hill
Luis Hill

The kikes will stop when we're dead or their dead
Regardless of what you think of Trump since 2015 with their retarded fucking migrant crisis attempt at power grab they been seeing nationalist movements rise across the west like the fucking tide
Whites elected nationalists In poland, hungary, the check republic, austria italy america and brazil
and this scared the shit out of the kikes
scared that they turned the whole fucking west into weimar 2.0 and that they'll se a legitimate movement of the volk, in at least a very crude undirected way, wash away the whole of their empire and unlike the second world war
their will be no whites to brainwash into fighting their brothers that are fellow members of the war machine that the white race is
Thats why they pushed so fucking hard for the migrant pact last year,
they know they dont have the numbers and they know they need to change that
They're is no way in fuck they win unless whites become such a tiny minority in thier own country that they get over run like the boer in south africa are being

Attached: 891a8ec89506ed58f6493616a7823a57.png (369.19 KB, 1200x627)
Attached: d684c213accc83db39a61816814c2251.jpg (281.89 KB, 1920x1080)
Attached: cropped-cba9b57dce977375bf6f09bb2494e840.jpg (273.48 KB, 1920x1079)
Attached: imgres.jpg (17.19 KB, 381x480)

Camden Perry
Camden Perry

GOT IT
majorityleader.gov/sites/democraticwhip.house.gov/files/MTR_HJRES37.pdf

Xavier Flores
Xavier Flores

I fucking hate your guts, but not nearly as much as I fucking hate jews. Have, "fun", you rotten faggot.

Attached: disgusting-jews.jpg (120.14 KB, 460x306)

Jacob Long
Jacob Long

I swear all I see are rabbies.

Adam Diaz
Adam Diaz

he still believes in law

Attached: laws-are-a-spook.mp4 (283.16 KB, 320x240)

Joseph Ortiz
Joseph Ortiz

weimar 2.0 and that they'll se a legitimate movement of the volk, in at least a very crude undirected way, wash away the whole of their empire and unlike the second world war
Of course they scared the moment hitler united the volk in something that was bigger than them selves it got jews shitting in their boots, because they couldn't understand it.

Benjamin Martinez
Benjamin Martinez

Well they are not scared of you retards. In fact, you WN's are their best allies.

Bentley Sullivan
Bentley Sullivan

and they never fucking will

Attached: tumblr-oguzb8lo4d1toqeyzo1-400.gif (1.96 MB, 360x270)
Attached: 230238.jpg (123.35 KB, 898x701)
Attached: time-100-influential-photos-heinrich-hoffmann-hitler-nazi-party-rally-22.jpg (493.39 KB, 1505x1080)
Attached: maxresdefault-(9).jpg (118.24 KB, 1280x720)

Bentley Edwards
Bentley Edwards

Attached: William-Luther-Pierce-(1)-(1)-(1).jpg (110.05 KB, 1000x1489)

Cameron Russell
Cameron Russell

Look at Larping pic 3 that you posted.

Now look in the mirror.

Spot the difference?

Lincoln Scott
Lincoln Scott

(1)
It's like they've got a chatbot set up to detect counter-semitic posts or something.

Attached: National-Action---White-Country.mp4 (4.78 MB, 318x180)

Jayden Harris
Jayden Harris

And yet some faggot will say no to violence, that your fbi and the way forward is spicy memes and flyers…

Nathaniel Harris
Nathaniel Harris

One has a national socialist who was a great orator and one is a national socialist who is not?
If the future of the west purely hinges on us ever managing to redpill an articulate leader from the working class of our race
we really are fucking set

Dominic Nguyen
Dominic Nguyen

Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East

Attached: tilt.jpg (70.13 KB, 800x600)

Ayden Brown
Ayden Brown

check
kek
*Czech
love you man

Mason Russell
Mason Russell

Alright man i'll level with you
Im a german irish mutt who was born in america and grew up in midwestern town entirely populated by Germans, Irish and the odd italian
slav is not part of vocabulary lol

Chase Wright
Chase Wright

It's the oldest pro Isreal boomer talking point in the book.

Cameron Howard
Cameron Howard

bump

Camden Cook
Camden Cook

People will say no to you speaking about your plans to commit violence on a public forum like a fucking retard.

Isaiah Long
Isaiah Long

great economy
that's why we are pumping 3.8 billion a year PLUS another 3 billion this month (or last month maybe)

Jose Wright
Jose Wright

VIOLENCE IS THE KEY

Carson Anderson
Carson Anderson

Amash and Massie are both Rand Paul conservatives/libertarian and Amash is even Middle Eastern

Attached: amashjustin-052213gn.jpg (24.24 KB, 640x360)

Logan Mitchell
Logan Mitchell

oy vey all you antisemitic nazis better drust da blan and in dronalg blumpf

Angel James
Angel James

Of course it does, lol

Julian Foster
Julian Foster

Ya spreading awareness to people about the jews and they don't like that one bit.
The only white nationalist they want is the ones that manufactured in (((msm)))

Andrew Flores
Andrew Flores

These shills suck a single line is enough to get them btfo nowadays.

John Nguyen
John Nguyen

No, you should do the same as the frogs and start molotiving banks, while painting "Juden" on kike owned businesses.

Leo Howard
Leo Howard

If it makes uncle adolf proud user, the thing with americans is they think they are safe when they voted in trump when need them to snap but how?
Ridiculous high taxes?

Asher Phillips
Asher Phillips

<Exclusively Christian.
First Amendment is the right to worship whatever god you want, which is a right that exists nowhere in the Bible.
???
If the USA was a Christian nation, it would’ve made Christianity the state religion from the beginning and banned anyone from becoming a ruler if they couldn’t demonstrate faith and knowledge in the Bible. But instead, the Founders planted the seed for the USA to become a nation of diverse religions and the diversity of races which come from having diverse religions. I know what they intended for the USA to be, but the law is the law.

Evan Morris
Evan Morris

Someone posted a poster on this subject and it caused widespread kvetching over in Montana. Here is a replica of it if anyone's interested.

Attached: 5c5de13b84602.image.jpg (349.95 KB, 1662x1247)
Attached: HR-672.jpg (1021.54 KB, 2550x3300)

Matthew Torres
Matthew Torres

oy vey we're the only group of people in history that have been kicked out of over 70 countries and increasing!
but the rest world is the problem!
typical

Austin Cox
Austin Cox

As cringe as this is.
It is true

Justin Allen
Justin Allen

they're doing this because they're scared of the impending child abuse allegations against the clinton foundation and friends, considering the fucking massive majority of people involved in covering it up are jews

all the people in politics & media lying and opposing trump & making excuses for the people who abuse kids and all the other fucked up things are jews

Brayden Nelson
Brayden Nelson

The jews just declared war against the entire planet.

Brayden Wood
Brayden Wood

you should do the same as the frogs
No, the frogs haven't done shit

Samuel Myers
Samuel Myers

I am going to register as a Dem this year and vote for Tulsi in the primaries
God you're retarded, you're changing a faggot anti-white kike jew yorker for another jew cock sucker who also hates white people and is a woman on top of it

Lincoln Young
Lincoln Young

Just so you know, the jews don't consider it to be 'abuse' they think children like to be raped and sexually molested.

Jose Gomez
Jose Gomez

Antisemitism is a challenge to democracy and the shared values that bind Americans together? Well FUCK then, we need much more antisemitism…who wants to be bound together with niggers and spics and the wide variety of shit that has infested America during the Kikes overthrow of the Earth after WWII

Benjamin White
Benjamin White

Yea. And this bill is unlawful.
Pay attention, faggot.
When laws become unlawful, we need to reinstate the law. If even by force.

Brody Anderson
Brody Anderson

Oh shit, muh dude. You're using a nigger in your meme. That's sick bro. Progression is positivity, bro.

Attached: 5pPRQQ.jpg (305.95 KB, 1626x754)

Carter Jones
Carter Jones

The jews themselves cause antisemitism so is the USA going to war against israel?

Matthew Torres
Matthew Torres

never vote for anyone, goyim, they don't pass the purity test

Brayden Morgan
Brayden Morgan

IT IS NOW OFFICIALLY ILLEGAL IN THE US TO SAY ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT JEWS

KIKES MAY COMMIT CRIMES AND IT WILL BE ILLEGAL TO ACCUSE THEM OF SAID CRIME

KIKES HAVE FUCKING IMMUNITY NOW. EVERYONE DISTRIBUTE THIS BULLSHIT

Michael James
Michael James

jews did 9/11

Chase Collins
Chase Collins

You wanna know what Jews don't have immunity from? Violence.

Attached: 1434678571543.jpg (186.74 KB, 618x618)

Samuel Gray
Samuel Gray

Yet the United States of Israel never fought the enemy, only let them in.
inb4 some kike responds with "glow in the dark" to stop calls to violence

Attached: 5dancingmossad-(2).jpg (91.07 KB, 807x482)
Attached: 20years.jpg (155.38 KB, 1875x404)
Attached: 23.jpg (164.41 KB, 967x1200)
Attached: lucky-larry.jpg (83.91 KB, 458x571)
Attached: Eitan-Wertheimer.jpg (6.85 KB, 142x144)

Colton Williams
Colton Williams

I boycott them every day, no cop has come to call.
There's no law in the U.S. against boycotting anyone, and if some nigger-brained state congress has passed one, it can't stand up in court, and they'll be sued for trying to uphold it (please let them come after me! Kaching!!)

Attached: Homer.jpg (40.33 KB, 720x541)

Sebastian Johnson
Sebastian Johnson

Not sure how this is my fault, I was a little kid then and most of the country didn't know anything about how fucking evil they were in finance till you look over t the middle east and how they ran ISIS

Grayson Williams
Grayson Williams

Not everything's your fault because someone responded to you on an imageboard, user.

Cameron Davis
Cameron Davis

Just like any kike invented buzzwords ending in -ist or -phobic, it would pretty much apply to any criticism, no matter how true or false, how grandiose or minuscule as long as it even as much as mildly inconveniences the protected group, so it definitely includes criticism toward Israel.

Zachary Allen
Zachary Allen

this history comes back to haunt all of their kids, it's like the boomer meme if you really had to know

Brody Miller
Brody Miller

This case is exaggerated.
The loyalty oath was little more than a specification of existing law, which prevents firms from acting in ways that undermine U.S. foreign policy. And the Texas speech pathologist wasn’t fired because of her political views; she was fired because, as a contractor for the state, she wouldn’t certify her compliance with state regulations.
These laws have been in place since 1977, and I'm NOT saying I agree with them, but what it boils down to is, you cannot be a government contractor while trying to undermine the intentions of that government.

For instance, you would never be allowed to have a government contract for manufacturing ammo, is you supported ISIS.
They threw in the boycott language, and this may be taking it way too far.
It is a lawsuit now, and if the teacher wins, it will overturn a lot of similar legislation in other states, as well as rattle any similar federal legislation.
But I'm not sure how the lawsuit is proceeding, the cable jews networks aren't following it that closely.

Attached: PegPen.jpg (39.72 KB, 640x640)

Cameron Watson
Cameron Watson

No, what it means is election time is approaching, and Jew shekels look mighty good, right now.

Brody Bennett
Brody Bennett

They spelled "scourge" wrong.

Juan Myers
Juan Myers

So we must have similar laws then for all countries that are supposed to be American allies. How many pieces of paper did she have to sign promising not to boycott Great Britain, France, Canada, Australia, Germany, Norway, and other countries?

Gabriel Allen
Gabriel Allen

did they guidelines also make it illegal to vote against this bill?

Brayden Lewis
Brayden Lewis

I think what they're doing in that vein, is to monitor boards and report to the various Euro nations if they see "antisemitism."
the real problem there is that, in Europe, you can be arrested for saying shit.
How this is tied to OUR international policies is very shady, and I think we're just seeing a truckload of U.S. "representatives" selling out for shekels (what a surprise).

As for the non-boycott language in the statement, that may well be the Achilles heel that gets the language thrown out, and makes a shitload of lawsuit dough for this woman and her hook-nosed lawyer. We'll have to wait and see.
If I had to bet on it, I'd bet she's going win, and based on the very point you just brought up.

Attached: DiscoPeg.jpg (85.45 KB, 800x1146)

Hunter Bailey
Hunter Bailey

<Christcucking hard
Spiritual Semites can go hang out with shitskins in
/christian/index.html

Leo Baker
Leo Baker

bump

Brayden Parker
Brayden Parker

Amash is a brave man, have watched him for a while, his voting record speaks for itself

Jordan Wilson
Jordan Wilson

a crusade ? But all your war spoils go to a different country and people than yours Seems legit

Henry Allen
Henry Allen

i got to Cemeteries… And all i could think was .
they shoved 25cm of wood up our asses
I know Cemetery is not a unit of measurement Good god this Trash is so unconstitutional I can't into reading comprehension… Fucking jews
Freedom of speech you whiney cock suckers

Camden Price
Camden Price

IT IS NOW OFFICIALLY ILLEGAL IN THE US TO SAY ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT JEWS
Not exactly. This just gives more ammunition to hate crime prosecution because now even farting in the general direction of a Jew will be considered antisemitic. Even the poster who originally put these things out war getting the local police dispatched on him over antisemitism, because he had the audacity to say "Jews attack".

Grayson Jackson
Grayson Jackson

But isis ammo literally came from gov contractors. Isis is a zog creation between the proxy of saudi via high level US jews.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit