Finally the Congress Agrees on Something

424 - 0

archive.is/pJ9xB

Attached: 76-Sfn.jpeg (600x875 10.54 KB, 559.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/qKqjB
archive.fo/hsN1U
archive.fo/IoIX0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Withdrawal_of_U.S._troops_from_Afghanistan
c-span.org/video/?c4780104/house-denounces-amendment-condemning-anti-semitism-boycotts-israel
clerk.house.gov/floorsummary/floor.aspx
clerk.house.gov/evs/2019/roll082.xml
invidio.us/watch?v=DQfZL9tm2tM
c-span.org/video/?457776-2/house-session
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does their definition of "anti-semitism" include criticism of Isreal?

Even the Muslim congresswoman couldn't vote no?

On my Zig Forums?

Lots of abstainers, it seems.

I believe according to the guidelines that were passed late last year yes it does. Also, its illegal to boycott Israel in the united states.

Maybe that is the story. Are the 11 people who didn't vote just not present?

Not yet, as far as I know. Has the anti-BDS act actually passed both houses and become law?

Not sure if trolling or simply uninformed.

archive.fo/qKqjB
archive.fo/hsN1U
archive.fo/IoIX0

But all the cool alt-righters said we just had to keep voting straight Republican tickets and we'd stop these kikes in no time?

In reality the Jew has no power. What you are witnessing are cucked Christians, still believing in their Jesus Death Cult, tricked into believing the artificial Zionist entity known as Israel is part of their demented prophecy.

Attached: Ron-DiCianni-Second-Coming-Full.jpg (800x450, 182.42K)

I think the election fags are starting to finally come around and understand that there isn't a political solution to this.
RWDS is a meme for a reason, its the only solution.

Attached: rwds.jpg (1920x958, 384.02K)

Hey rabbi, how you doin?

RACE WAR NOW! isn't a call to action. It's merely a statement of fact based on observation.

Attached: 4d204d0f4856673f9da944799c0725fdf43a1e4cf9cd80280ecc216195b8abd1.png (748x249, 3.14K)

Attached: 9bf9f94c219b5920ad359434600907174ddc3767f811703047392bbcf66325d7.png (769x279, 8.63K)

Attached: 41af5cbf86294d36c8aa9e50ead02c030c6b69c4f585f42d69f51dbc905f7277.png (857x248, 3.14K)

Yes, because in his heart of hearts, Donald Trump puts America first.

Attached: a0d99e637493d645252a7825a37d27b199dd8dce67e2688a251c2e11f5ebe2a7.png (1161x273, 6.32K)

Attached: We have to protect Israel.png (624x692, 270.32K)

Treason.

In a metaphorical way, you are correct. They have no more power than what we give them, and Christianity was Stage 1 in handing them authority and putting their interests first.

OTOH, barring some mass raising of consciousness, they have a shit-ton of power.

Attached: christians-united-for-israel.jpg (980x228, 46.92K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1209x1399, 176.92K)

Looks like the dirty yids will be arranging our organization for us. Good!
I got top rack.

Nice try, rabbi

Attached: cast-the-gay-on-this-thread-mfw-i-meme-so-22122774.png (500x569, 128.06K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1236x346, 56.03K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1268x929, 125.39K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1363x694, 94.4K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1314x494, 68.25K)

It's funny, because Syria was the one thing where a lot of us were willing to give Trump a lot of credit.

Yeah, there is Afghanistan, but that has been a slow withdrawal going back to 2011 under Obama. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Withdrawal_of_U.S._troops_from_Afghanistan

Attached: 22968860342_684bc07b0c_o.jpg (3280x2324, 661.04K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1274x890, 126.6K)

Except hes not doing anything with Syria.
Hes just tweeting about Syria while business as usual goes on.
Just like the wall. He tweets about it, but nothing happens.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1883x916, 114.94K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1575x1276, 231.56K)

you realize the other part of our government are the ones stonewalling him right? they're the people who refused to leave Afghanistan entirely just days ago

>c-span.org/video/?c4780104/house-denounces-amendment-condemning-anti-semitism-boycotts-israel

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1562x773, 146.02K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (744x576, 60.37K)

Well at least it's official now, kikes run our government from top to bottom. This country's dead to me

I don't believe they have any say in the matter. The latest I heard was that they were getting a bunch of new troops to help remove equipment, and the actual withdrawal is months away, which is plenty of time for them to find an excuse to stay.

Then he should use twitter to make a stink about it. Expose what is going on, don't just sit there and drown in the swamp.
Hell he promised 9/11 truth when he was running, nobody even talks about how he conveniently doesn't talk about that anymore.

Anyone have the full text?

Though maybe Trump will pretend he's completely powerless, as usual.

Attached: 434649c510f8a19d11f2532f3acaa499b12f7c1f4e828f9d8939e27d756b1086.png (993x636 79.04 KB, 61.59K)

Maybe Greg Abbott does, but most Texans know to not trust jews.

Its funny because Texas is almost Blue, and when it goes Blue, its loyalty will shift to TacoLand over KikeLand.

This is why I hope the federal anti-BDS law will actually pass. This is going to backfire on them. BDS never really had economic teeth, but it manages to make Zionists overreach and go ballistic. There is no sense of restraint on their part.

So, does this mean saying anything unfavorable about God's super chosen victims from 1000000 BC until the eternal tomorrow, the pinnacles of innocence, the smartest controllers of fate and weavers of good (and financial security) is going to be illegal? Does this mean that we must differ any and all questions about our lives, both public and personal, to the wisest of rabbis? Will the star of david (a symbol of purity and hope) be a required part of every one of our lives? Or is this just placating publicly to drum up support for the kikes destroying the world? Kind of confused what this unanimous agreement equals at this point.

Fuck Jews
Fuck Israel
Fuck the US Government
Fuck Congress
Fuck APAC
Fuck the SPLC
Fuck the Jew York Times
Fuck Boycott Laws
Fuck Hanukkah
Fuck your Manourah
Fuck your Dreidel
Fuck your hairball hacking linguistics
and god damn it Steinberg, take that fucking hat off in my classroom.

Attached: 606243_3mZKd5wQ.jpg (600x450, 23.35K)

The texas constitution allows the state to split into 5 seperate states at any time. The state splitting was also in the treaty signed with the united states when texas entered the union. This will probably come into play once it flips blue since most of the spics are in the cities and along the mexican border.

Not to worry, user. Any day now Trump will begin deportations of illegals, and create policy to benefit white families and get white birthrates back up.

I..I feel it this time. You do too, don't you guys?

Attached: dog.jpg (1125x1107, 162.7K)

I really do regret now voting for that kike

From a legal standpoint, these types of resolutions mean zero, they are just signalling. I don't even understand why they exist.

Seems legit.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1195x770 30.16 KB, 120.93K)

Yup. Any day now.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (418x450, 173.82K)

Jews can't do shit about speech because of the 1st amendment. Jews also can't do shit against the 1st amendment because of the 2nd amendment.

I hope Iran nukes Israel.

In 2011, Amash was one of six members of Congress who voted "Nay" on House Resolution 268 reaffirming U.S. commitment to a negotiated settlement of the Israeli–Palestinian conflict through direct Israeli–Palestinian negotiation, which passed with 407 members in support.

In 2014, he was one of eight members of Congress who voted "Nay" on a $225 million package to restock Israel's Iron Dome missile defenses, which passed with 398 members in support.

On April 1, 2017, senior White House aide Dan Scavino tweeted that Amash was "a big liability" and urged followers to "defeat him in primary." Amash later referred to Trump as a "childish bully," saying that his attacks would be "constructive in the fifth grade. It may allow a child to get his way, but that's not how our government works.

Looks like he's doing the Lord's work. No wonder the White House thinks that he's a "big liability".

Attached: 04a987cd4cbc5dc6bf7c64e2875ed05e29204e01bc9a9bd635910400ec4c91a7.jpg (1918x1076, 215.8K)

I want the full text.

c-c-ccombo breaker

Disgusting jewry.

Bet Amash is a lolberg cuck tho. Its all so tiresome.

There were really no other options. I am going to register as a Dem this year and vote for Tulsi in the primaries. I doubt she will go any further, but she at least deserves that.

Where is the full text?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1307x172, 25.92K)

Are you fucking retarded? You dumb faggot.
user. You stupid fuck. This is reality, now.

Attached: 5L37r7x2.png (675x496, 207.73K)

Where

KILL THE JEWS

Attached: mouthens of maddness raid.webm (1280x720, 2.35M)

It is basically the same thing as sucking Satan's dick for a favorable spot in hell after you already sold your soul to him. You know what is coming eventually, and you don't want to be stuck in the boiling mud pits with the ones that didn't cradle the balls.

In April 2017, Massie expressed skepticism over the role of Syrian president Bashar al-Assad in the 2017 Khan Shaykhun chemical attack.
On May 4, 2017, Massie was the sole House member to vote against sanctions on North Korea, which the final vote was 419-1
In March 2014, Massie voted against a bill to name Israel an American strategic partner. Massie voted no because this bill would have subsidized green energy companies in Israel. He said he would not support subsidies for American green energy companies, let alone foreign ones. However, the bill passed by a margin of 410-to-1
Massie was the sole member of the House to vote "present" on the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action of Iran's nuclear agreement, citing constitutional concerns that the treaties are not ratified by the House of Representatives and that he had no authority to vote for or against the nuclear deal
Who would've thought that there are bad goys in congress.

clerk.house.gov/floorsummary/floor.aspx
It took 18 minutes

Attached: 10 minutes of debate.png (1627x523, 89.21K)

Read this I think that is what he meant. But yeah, nobody should talk like that on image boards, people will just call him an idiot rather than take what is said at some metaphorical level.

Saw that too. But I want the text.

The only power other men have is to either kill you, or chain you. All other power, ALL OTHER POWER resides utterly within yourself.

No gods, demons, angels, kings, strongmen, all the heavens and hells, none of them have any power over you other than what you yourself hand away. The most powerful men in all of history were all impotent worms begging to be followed compared to you and what you can do yourself. See the strength within yourself user, grin at the beast that holds civilization in your hands.

Attached: bbc07a1090cc768fe19debc868c7b22cc92b8b2a5083e35b5b6cc120152b795a.jpg (1024x576, 75.13K)

Here is the roll call
clerk.house.gov/evs/2019/roll082.xml

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-13 Final Vote Results for Roll Call 82.png (1905x3330, 467.09K)

The laws don't matter. There are infinite other ways for the United States of Israel to fuck over any of their slaves. As we saw in the Obama administration, and after the military coup following the CIA/Mossad false flag terror attack, these people follow zero laws. This is just them giving the five thousand people who haven't fully consented to kike world the finger. Repeatedly going OMG MY OWN GOVERNMENT IS CORRUPT AND WANTS ME DEAD OR ENSLAVED AND HERES PROOF serves no purpose. We all either understand this, or some of you need to leave qtard / WIKILEAKS dream world where some savior is going to fix this for you and stop willingly being a pussy.

If you arent in the elite, your life will never have any value and for eternity you will have to check with your masters before you do anything. This hasn't changed. It's been this way my entire life. Certain humans are viewed as objects or even less, and this is completely determined by either blood, cult, or amount of money.

Two reasons why discussing this illegitimate Congress or president is detrimental. 1) demoralization. We get it. Shit is fucked. Every second wasted on this is a second wasted on this. 2) it can lead people to take irrational actions . The media is all controlled by one group. They fucking hate you. They wish they could kill you but doing so could awaken friends or family. They want to isolate you further so they can up the poison. They want you to resort to stupid violence so they can demonize you. The united states government currently runs programs to harass and kill whistleblowers, activists , trouble makers. They legalized extrajudicial killings, indefinite detention, propaganda, they illegally watch everyone. Why would somebody who pours chemicals on a hamster to develop new ass creams for Kim Kardashian give a fuck about their slaves?

I won't even bother going further about how deep this goes. You can find out for yourself or take my word, us citizens are being experimented on, tortured, and murderer. Humans have a long documented history of doing this and giving a psychopath government which has been infiltrated at ever level by foreign governments the benefit of the doubt is fucking retarded.

I wonder if the kikes aren't overplaying their hand with all those public demonstrations about the power they have over the government.

Shut the fuck up and find me the text of this shit you fag.

Back in my day you could get a big mac for a quarter and we didn't even question dying for Israel. It was our patriotic duty!
You young noddle armed nay-zees doan know how good you have it.
Now go on and getcha self a 4th job. This social security aint gonna pay for itself now.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (694x405 258.57 KB, 736.03K)

No, user. Treason is questioning the legitamacy of Israel.

Attached: 1711bc1bd18cfa14fc4522458782cbed825f209e5d85e58e8d2fde71907f681a.gif (320x234, 1.14M)

Siphoning money out of the US economy causes all their own problems. Questioning why the money never stays here is not actually treason cause it falls into line with the Freedom of Information Act.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1171x674, 65.7K)

They definitely are.

Boy, you oldsters are so full of yourselves! You didn't even send your women to fight and die for Israel. Anti-semites, all of you.

Attached: ready-to-die-for-israel.png (970x647, 792.22K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1181x686 49.03 KB, 80.81K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1183x209, 23.63K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1190x776 71.62 KB, 75.39K)

ATTENTION

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FOLLOWS

REGARDING NETANYAHU'S "WAR WITH IRAN" TWEET

THIS COULD BE THE SIGNAL TO OPERATIVES OF THE FALSE FLAG TO BE BLAMED ON IRAN THAT WE HAVE ALL BEEN EXPECTING.

Mueller report may come out soon which could:

(1) Implicate Israel in eletion interference

(2) Weaken Trump/Bolton to the point where they wouldn't be able to authorize or convince anyone of an attack on Israel.

(3) Provide a useful distraction for anyone implicated in the report. Make a deal with ZOG.

(4) The (((Lobby))) is currently under scrutiny and needs to remind everyone who are greates ally is.

The timing is perfect. Be vigilant anons. Hopefully it is just some shitty cyber attack.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1186x551 62.67 KB, 72.13K)

Stop spreading jewish comic book psyops. By relying on a fake savior (who has unlimited power but somehow cant stop human suffering) you are surrendering. By creating this unbeatable otherworldly Boogeyman like "Satan", you are saying "Well, I can't beat them anyways , so if i give up its ok!"

There is nobody who controls your reality but you. There is nobody who is going to save you but you . Stop volunteering for your enemies and distracting people with dead ends.

Q predicted this.

Attached: c2f53297a090113cb1a5176a2217bcc326ea8470.jpg (890x768, 75.46K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1184x567, 61.37K)

Wow I am very shocked that the cia predicted it's own plan this is shocking I can't believe a limited hangout / disinformation agent revealed useless shit everyone already knew wow this is shocking #retard

don't worry guys, Trump knows this isn't good for white americans and will clearly veto it

lol

btfo everytime

dude
I don't think that it is published yet

Attached: terry.png (1093x385 569.73 KB, 58.01K)

I don't think Trump has vetoed any bills yet. How is this bill constitutional anyway? Because it only applies to foreigners?

KEK

The USA are so embarrassingly ZOG how does even one person look at this and doesn't think for a second something is up?

ATTENTION

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FOLLOWS

REGARDING NETANYAHU'S "WAR WITH IRAN" TWEET

THIS COULD BE THE SIGNAL TO OPERATIVES OF THE FALSE FLAG TO BE BLAMED ON IRAN THAT WE HAVE ALL BEEN EXPECTING.

Mueller report may come out soon which could:

(1) Implicate Israel in election interference

(2) Weaken Trump/Bolton to the point where they wouldn't be able to authorize or convince anyone of an attack on Iran.

(3) Provide a useful distraction for anyone implicated in the report. Make a deal with ZOG.

(4) The (((Lobby))) is currently under scrutiny and needs to remind everyone who are greates ally is.

The timing is perfect. Be vigilant anons. Hopefully it is just some shitty cyber attack.

Never change user

It is, it just took me awhile to find, no thanks to you.

This shit is treasonous.
Literally Z'ionist enslavement to own the libz!' shit.

where's the link? I'm listening to the video trying to type it up

Has nothing to do with that since Jesus called them out thousands of years ago. It has everything to do with illegal bribes through prepaid credit cards to the tune of hundreds of millions invidio.us/watch?v=DQfZL9tm2tM

Kindly requesting the "imagine being so disgusting that you need laws to stop people from hating you" meme.

c-span.org/video/?457776-2/house-session