(((PragerU))): The Suicide of Europe

Many of us do not watch PragerU so some of us may have missed this gem.

Why do you think PragerU made this video? How does it fit into greater (((schemes)))? Is PragerU right?

youtube.com/watch?v=stR5nWkq3LU

Attached: UncuckPrager.png (659x335, 335.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/imtconst.asp#art19
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Plane passangers are not suicidal just because one (((passenger))) sneaked into a cockpit and crashed it for his own reasons.

There is no guilt, noone gives a shit about what happened last year, yet alone hundreds of years. He just reminds people to feel guilty, as "we white people"

>How does it fit into greater (((schemes)))?
They're trying to frame their genocide of us as "suicide", it's the next step from the "great replacement" cuckoldry.

Kill yourself.

(((Prager U)))

They only released this after their golem started turning on them. Every single beating and rape of kikes for the past few years have been by the shitskins they imported. Fucking hubris, let them have another biblical level fall from it as they always do.

Hey, OP - you do realize this video is like a year old, right?

here is a webm for you. It's kind of meh quality. I dl'd it w/ youtube-dl and did a conversion from mkv
ffmpeg -i "The Suicide of Europe-stR5nWkq3LU.mkv" -b 200k -s 640x480 The_Suicide_of_Europe.webm

Attached: The_Suicide_of_Europe.webm (640x480, 13.08M)

But the immigrants will fuck THAT up

Attached: ecobennies.png (855x484, 147.8K)

>((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((judeo-christkike values!!!!!!!!!!))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

That's right! White people sprang out of the ground the moment some whiny kike got what was coming to him!

Attached: Gas The Kikes, Race War Now.mp4 (1280x720, 2.9M)

Figure out how to make a modern economy from whole cloth which uses the available skills of and keeps the attention of people with deep psychological and occasionally physical injuries from their impoverished and very dubious cultures.

Humans have been historically too poor to be clean unless they were talented at being too clean to be poor.

Ugh. My thinking on this is all garbage, but it’s not like anyone should expect to find real answers here where racism rules. So in that spirit, have a bit of garbage: free cleaning services for immigrants. Very good free cleaning services for immigrants. Very sincere, very real service, very firmly offered, without the faintest hint of hatred. The more sincere the service the better it’ll work - you savvy?

like a plant

Attached: baby plant.jpg (1024x640, 79.56K)

Pay immigrants to clean each other’s houses, even. No reason not to. It’ll help people new to the country get a work history and meet each even as it impresses them with the basic welcoming hospitality of their new country.

But don’t send immigrants of the same faith or origin to each other, do you see? Get them out of their shells in a kind way. Show the different enclaves to each other.

By (((European values))) they mean groveling down to the Jews

Like the spring grasses.

As added bonuses, any sheer resentment inspired by this handout might 1) make it look *more* sincerely hospitable, further aiding integration, and 2) inspire filthy reactionary types to scrape into their budgets to hire cleaning services of their own.

That 2) factor… I think making their environments less gross helps heal people going crazy with disgust, but maybe I am wrong. There’s another reason I love it. That other reason is, getting poor people to hire each other makes resources flow more fluidly through the low levels of society. That knits the least of people together better, increasing the market for services that meet the needs of the poor even as it directly supplies income sources that make bad poverty rarer and less bad. This last one is more a faith point than a real conjectured mechanism, but I think there’s even a “don’t punish what you want to see” factor at the top of society whereby the disgusted apes who think the peasants are revolting will grit their teeth and work a little harder flowing income to the least of humanity when people spend their assets hiring into the web of commerce, all the moreso when revoltingness is fading.

For some reason I was reminded my first(?) act of ethno-nationalism/rejection of Christianity. When I was a small child I don't know if I knew anything about religion/Christianity. I don't think my parents or grandparents ever talked about it. Then I went to school and one of the subjects was religion, i.e. Christianity (I'm Finnish). I heard about Jesus and people in the Bible. I didn't quite understand why we are being taught about this. Why should I care, those people clearly were not Finnish, how would their exploits be relevant to me? Also Jesus walked on water and multiplied bread and fish. I knew that was impossible. I could understand why they teach maths and reading and writing, but that stuff made no sense to me.

If by misery, you mean the colonialists didn't lift them up out of their ignorance high enough to be capable of supporting what was built and shown to them, then yes. European colonists caused their misery.

Is the reaction from them expected, yes. Is there a peaceful solution that doesn't involve destroying Europe, yes. Is it going to happen, only if both sides are willing to put the effort into making it happen.
.remove the middle man, and have the actual leadership of the people sit down and conversate it. Not the ZOG intermediaries larping as the leadership. The actual Nationalist leadership.

Europe has bee occupation territory for too long.

To disinform and demoralize. Note how they've attempted to frame the ongoing genocide of white Europeans as a suicide. Pointing to the white man as the source of this crisis rather than the international jew serves to further neutralize the ability to react effectively.

I get the analogy
like the "This is the future you chose" meme
watch the whole video man - they talk about that

Attached: 832.jpg (900x762 461.28 KB, 616.78K)

In addition, they should be demoralized for letting it happen

I guess this one gets the oven.

Attached: f78f56e1298818f6c99109a84714a0015b689f7e078bb38efa4ad4f2f5c9cbd4.jpeg (1078x794, 139.85K)

Way to bump.

This. Nobody fucking ASKED for this in any of our nations it wasn't voted on, but paid for by corporate elites, special interest groups, and financiers. They all can all meet their end in the feared Bloody French Revolution style fashion that they ALL fear. The only difference between whats coming their way is that the jews are going with them this time.

Attached: Clrnq-wUgAATrZY.jpg (900x1414, 236.6K)

Oh fuck, my apologies.

Attached: 5f4967f4e8a2ff0b278e40fa3bb3ec5afc710a6df7e013efb170ef85a3bfb1cc.png (967x954, 554.26K)

Attached: fellowwhites.jpg (594x479, 45.77K)

>How does it fit into greater (((schemes)))?
It's simple

I think PragerU is full of people who wish good but are too naive about the state of reality, especially the JQ. They're not wrong about everything, but do keep in mind their aversion to (((taboos))).

Attached: terry.jpg (234x250, 10.96K)

You can be a victim of programming and still be right about something. It's not like engineers can't build stuff today, just because they subscribe to (((feminist))) virtue signaling.

that's a strawman if there ever was one.

Attached: 1549787499902.jpg (476x477, 22.34K)

PragerU is actually Jewish, from Prager himself to their new contributor Ben Shapiro. They do have a lot of good videos though, like why it's only bigots that say Happy Holidays or their rant on modern art. You just need to ignore any philo-semitic stuff from their newer content.

I thought this was my message, though.

Does it matter if an enemy is unconscious and unenthusiastic about their role?

PragerU is like Jordan Peterson, their audience is probably 99% White males below 35. They don't promote collective activity besides civic nationalist – as if one big brown bio-mass family AKA they are Zionist.

Stuff like that is what brings people to Zig Forums views - you can't just jump into full on NatSoc or Monarchist from the Public Education programming. It's almost impossible, unless your family pits you against the system.

What? You better belive in rabbi Yeshus or you spend eternity in hell.

A complete waste. The enemy needs to be indentified and action must be taken.

Beautiful words. Heil, brother.

Your purity-spiral is oddly reminiscent of that utilized by leftists and SJWs. Hmm.

Suicide? Obviously you mean premeditated murder.

There has been no fucking choice. Just as there was no fucking choice in the US 1965 immigration act which was fucking lied about.

Fucking democracy scam tries to put responsibility ion the people. Fuck off you fuckers do what you fucking like

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x350, 475.46K)

You guys should also check out Douglas Murray's book "The Strange Death of Europe". Also, remember, never push things away that do not name the Jew directly, as long as there's no outright defense of the Jews, it's perfectly okay. You can fill the gaps in for yourself if you wish in a book YOU should write.

Silence is consent.

Attached: 7C4CCA8D-AFF1-43C6-BE4B-42FBCCD6A569.jpeg (364x528, 64.28K)

YES before that we didn't even exist
3:30
ORDINARY citizens of Europe are BROWN SUBHUMANS lmao

THANKS cucks and kikes

One of the most despicable propaganda tactics of kikes is when they arrogantly and insolently call people pointing out blatant facts conspiracy theorists while they themselves spread the most absurd and unbelievable bullshit about people they dislike and call people who demand evidence for those claims anti-semits. It really is not wonder why people who exist in close proximity to kikes want to bash their fucking insolent kike mouths in.

Attached: Adolf Hidlur.jpg (288x288, 19.68K)

call them 'conspiracy theorist' conspiracy theorists

*attack on

Attached: le google logo.png (512x512, 8.18K)

Your "blatant facts" are conspiracy theories because they have frequently been debunked a hundred times and are reposted over and over again. Evidence against your side is explained away as more evidence of a conspiracy to make your position unfalsifiable. For example, the accusations that Jews are communists and Jews are capitalists are self contradictory, so a flimsy ad-hoc explanation has been proposed that they're behind both and are simply pretending to fight themselves, without any evidence.
People on White Nationalist boards explicitly say that they appeal to emotion and use infiltration and terrorist tactics to spread their message. You are not in on the truth; you have been tricked by propaganda.

Attached: Lendlease 1.png (320x320 187.53 KB, 230.08K)

Attached: Holohoax.jpg (678x381 570.84 KB, 30.95K)

Last nail to the lies of the kikes.
avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/imtconst.asp#art19

The Holocaust was a conspiracy theory, cry about it.
>>>Zig Forums

Attached: gaschamber_doors.jpg (3816x3464 994.63 KB, 1.11M)

That's an interesting plan; perhaps they'll suddenly decide to murder one another once they come into intimate contact with one anther? I like the perversity of your murderous thoughts my friend.

Why do you think PragerU made this video?
Because they know about the success of With Open Gates.

it was, the fact that the brexit vote went in our favor showed that we did in fact have power through voting, that's gone now though. did you happen to miss all the stupid white cunts crying when hillary lost? have you not had white sjws demonize you irl or online yet? have you not dealt with white liberals mocking right wing whites being raped and murdered? it happens a LOT

our people did in fact ask for this. the jews didn't take power by force. the jews are the most fearful, weak, pathetic, and cowardly race to have ever oozed out of this planet. our braid dead, corrupt, trash fore-bearers sold you to them, and the mass of idiots our race was polluted with thanks to the industrial revolution continue to support them to this day. now we just have to hope the smarter of us manage to survive and carry on while we watch the easily manipulated idiots that supported this shit get raped and tortured to death before we suffer the same fate

pictured: a stupid white cunt crying to protect a literal shitskin rapist from being deported. keep in mind she'll go to such an extreme length to protect him, but would cheer on if he was in the middle of killing you

Attached: 0dc38372b594f64ef938d874715f687f19a554a8ed0bb5c52e5d95af861abdc2.jpg (270x450, 20.83K)

Girl I'm dating is pretty receptive of me explaining that I'm more or less a neo nazi, that Hitler did nothing wrong, that virtually every "fact" about the Holocaust is a lie, and that I don't believe she should be voting etc.
But, how do I go about explaining that the wooden door was a supposed Soviet reconstruction? What further proof can I show her that these weren't gas chambers? I've explained the claims of guards immediately entering and touching the bodies without PPE for example.
I figure that regardless of reconstruction, the door frame isn't conducive of the type shown in the execution chambers.

Sage for not looking at the other bottom row pictures and answering my own question.

satan, pls.

European "suicide"
Only a kike would call it like that, European never asked to be flooded with 3rd world subhuman parasites, like some other user said it would be like calling suicide the death of the passengers of a plane controlled by a kamikaze terrorist.
It's
WHITE GENOCIDE
and kikes will get the rope for that.

Attached: diversity.jpg (476x600, 140.19K)

You just answered it. These conservative Jews are fine if not approving of immigrants that displace white populations, but bring in populations that are hostile to Jews???

Now we have a problem. Who let the Anti-Semites in?

Attached: Rabbis-Support-Refugees.jpg (400x485, 114.41K)

Only a few seconds in and already…
That phrase triggers me like no other.
It's a phrase that is really being pushed on the right-wing, they are trying to make it part of right-wing vocabulary in Western countries
Never trust any kike or shabbos goy like Peterson, Shapiro or Trump who uses that phrase.

Often mixed with the same kind of cuckservative who argues against Islamic immigration by shrieking
It's ok as an argument to slightly redpill normans, but don't ever take it seriously yourself.

The only meaningful judeo-christian relationship that I can think of is jewish parasitism and blood libel, and Christian pogroms and kicking those cunts out in exile

Attached: jew2.png (1664x5472 1.04 MB, 731.26K)