Kikes step off plane into Poland, immediately begin screeching about shekels

archive.is/YmoFO

timesofisrael.com/pompeo-in-poland-urges-the-country-to-pass-holocaust-restitution-legislation/

>(((Pompeo))) in Poland urges the country to pass Holocaust restitution law

>At a joint appearance Wednesday in Warsaw with the Polish minister of foreign affairs, (((Pompeo))) praised the US-Poland relationship and the “indomitable Polish spirit.”

>He also saluted Polish Jewish partisan Frank Blaichman, who immigrated to the United States after World War II and became a prosperous real estate developer in New York. Blaichman, who died in late December at 96, was “a testament to the resilience of the Polish people, (((Pompeo))) said.

>As part of his remarks, (((Pompeo))) called on the Polish government to resolve outstanding (((restitution))) issues.

>“We also appreciate the importance of resolving outstanding issues of the past, and I urge my Polish (((colleagues))) to move forward with (((comprehensive private property restitution legislation for those who lost property during the Holocaust era))),” he said.

>(((Gideon Taylor))), chair of operations for the (((World Jewish Restitution Organization))), said he welcomed (((Pompeo’s))) “expression of his commitment to securing (((justice))) for (((Holocaust survivors and their families.))) This is a powerful (((affirmation))) of the (((importance))) of this (((issue))) to the United States.”

OY VEY YOU FUCKING GOYIM SCUM REMAMBA DA SIX HUNDRED-SIXTY-SIX GORILLION!! DEY GASSED ME SIX MILLION TIMES, GOY! DEY MADE COUCHES OUTTA MY FAMILY AND DEY WERE ALL ON COCAINE, YOU FUCKING GOYIM!!

Attached: 4a5f0f3ad2a2505e8cecb49bf62aeb5a02fa787ab0f84be6e0e18d3c00f0be99.png (640x300, 43.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland_before_the_18th_century
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Jewish-Polish_history
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradisus_Judaeorum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Christ the absolute embarrassment that is the United Slaves of America.

Poles should just demand the USA, UK, Russia, and Germany to pay eight trillions for the betrayals and suffering Poles endured for WWII and decades after to this day.

/thread
The audacity of thes subhuman tribe(tm) is fucking astonishing.

Really its the absolute embarrassment of Europe for being stupid enough to ever get into an alliance that would bring America to the continent with their growing power in the 1900's. It was all so predictable how this was going to end.

Europe is wishing they just let Germany do their thing and rid Europe of the jews and foreign influence from the continent. At this rate its inevitable that this will be seen from now into the foreseeable future until its fixed.

Funny, I don't know anyone that hates me.

i see what you did there Jatzek lol

LMAO as if I wanted to be a mule.

^stay ignorant, parasite

I want to torture a jew badly for a long time and then set him on fire and burn him alive. Fuck this kiked shit, so sick of it all

Parasite for what exactly?

Poland is not England.

Poland is not Ireland.

Poland is not California.

Poland is not Canada.

Poland is not Germany.

Campaigning for JWO in Poland only strengthens their resolve to remain Poland.

Polish World Order when?

Pierogi and Rosół for all.

Attached: Learning to identify Polish immigrants.mp4 (320x180, 605.6K)

Imagine actually being Pompeo. He's led a distinguished life, probably bought into all the pro America hype, and all he ends up being is Israel's little errand boy.

I always wonder… who was filming this?

This is the result of germany telling the kikes to fuck off about the reparations already. The bloated holohoax industry had to find another host and that host is Poland. Poles helped the kikes a great deal during the war, risking their lives, and this is how they're repaid. Never help nor trust a jew.

No idea. But I'd imagine it was a security camera, or another nigger. They do love filming shit.

i´m german …. arent we still paying those monsters extortion money in the billions each year??
would be new to me that we stopped that…

Bump.

That's funny, at first I thought you were talking about the American Secretary of State, but it doesn't make any sense for him to be talking about this, since he is there to look out for American interests.

It must be somebody else.

Attached: Polska.jpg (400x457, 60.3K)

Presumably even the German government doesn't have the chutzpah to pay holocaust pensions to 'survivors' born in the 1950s.

Is there a bottom Poland can reach with its dignity before it realizes maybe it should just have a better relationship with Russia and assume its Italy-tier GDP will pump the brakes on the imminent invasion they tell themselves is coming.

Absolutely ==based==

Attached: 1550178957450633895.png (500x501, 127.31K)

It's business as usual for the ZOG. American outposts in Europe are used as a redoubt for feminism, multiculturalism and globalism, and less often, to traffic arms, drugs and terrorists into or out of their host country.

Attached: us occupation of estonia.png (640x911, 667.03K)

JESUS PLEASE COME BACK SOON

Attached: 3ea97d3d9ee92fe8a26b346fe9d9fbac3ab81923fb44ee6396eea88044586d2f.jpg (720x628, 54.59K)

checked and keked

Not completely true, esp in the East in formerly Soviet territory. the poles knew who was behind Katyn and rounding up their officer class, intelligentsia , priests, etc… and they knew who the (((communists))) were, and wanted to settle scores as the Germans fell back and before the Soviets got there. It wasn't just random though. If you go through and see the reasons they were hanging Jews, it wasn't just for being Jews, it was for what these specific communist Jews had done to them.
If the world is ever made aware as a whole to the real history of this tribe, nothing will be able to hold the entire world back. The real fight will be over who has the biggest claim and gets to do the honors of obliterating it.

We were one of the first multicultural states in Europe, keep twisting reality bigot it's your favorite weapon :)

Attached: 1544468112898-0.jpg (640x427, 37.2K)

Poland literally made that deal with USA long time ago, on paper. Jews dont care.

Wait, the "pay jews for their "suffering"" deal, you are talking about something else, sorry.

I think this place is kept anti Semitic to try to convince anti Semitic blacks that the only people who hate the juice and/or like squeezing the juice are crazy whites.

I want to share a link I “saw” on leftypol, wink wonk wank.
Wildfire.noblogs.org/files/2015/08/wildfire-2.pdf

Go through that and try to think past the anarchist perspective. Prison women snitch for makeup. Unlawful imprisonment radicalized people. Dead thugs inspire burning cities. A guy who preached in a courtroom about why he killed a cop is in for eighty. Prisoner attacks guard, hurts knee, still gets a deferment from parole after studying law and gathering books. Prisoners losing all luxuries when there’s stabbings, vandalism, or talk of escape; snitches getting better qual-o-life. Overcapacity prisons having more security issues, higher stress for the guards. Institutional write ups being stupidly unavoidable; Obama’s clemency project years ago having a dassumb ten year served sentence minimum. Prisoners being drawn into every aspect of keeping the prisons running. And, you know, more raw and readable crime reporting than any modern newspaper. There’s all kinds of shit in here. Take the angle off everything you see and see if you can learn something.

Eye guy sum kestons.

Between letter writing campaigns, vs threats of organizing tomorrow’s criminality if laws don’t clean up, which works better? Does it matter if the activists are right or wrong? Does it matter if the activists throwing threats around look like they could fit in if mollified? (Mr Lawbooks doesn’t mean to say it, but his story suggests it does; he wasn’t null violins but he still got his deferment.)

I don’t know if prisoners have any power. They sure don’t feel it. Should they? What would make prisoners feel like they could get out of s’hell and not feel just as weak in a working life where they still have to cook, clean, and not hurt people?

I’ve forgotten what thread I am in. Whatever, one’s as good as another.

DIGITS CONFIRM JESUS IS RETURNING

Dude there are only like 15 million straightforward kikes and a whole fucking lot of us. If you spend that much time on one there won't be any more by the time you're done. Just feels like a waste of calories, but if it makes you feel better have at it.

“I sit in Plato’s cave and gape in amazement at how the shadows cast shade upon my life. I yearn for escape and am met with complete and utter ineptitude by the system…fuck em. Fuck em and feed em beans!”

Is this content for real?

I mean, it’s gotta be, right? Society’s whole trust is founded on the very smart people being very honest, isn’t it? Guess what I am reading from. It’s not awful if it’s real. I mean, reality is what makes reality. We sit in the world created by all that has ever had power before us. People at the top are smart enough to tell the truth, right?

“Our words are our weapons so let’s hold em at gun point!”

You know what? I am a pacifist. I want someone who says that with knife-edge sincerity to be real.

Antisemitism thread, huh? Is this the payload or the denigration of the payload? Whatever. Very smart people have better methods; nothing here will change the world. Hah.

QUINTS OF QUALITY
You know what happens next time, correct?

Attached: a bit of fun.jpg (600x600, 19.21K)

They want reparations but the jews will never give reparations to the descendants of the people they enslaved. They won't even admit they did it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland_before_the_18th_century

Władysław I the Elbow-high, who ascended the Polish throne in 1320, endeavored to establish a uniform legal code throughout the land. With the general laws he assured the Jews safety and freedom and placed them on equality with the Christians. They dressed like the Christians, wearing garments similar to those of the nobility, and, like the latter, also wore gold chains and carried swords. The king likewise framed laws for the lending of money to Christians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Jewish-Polish_history

1500 Some of the Jews expelled from Spain, Portugal and many German cities move to Poland. By the mid sixteenth century, some eighty percent of the world’s Jews lives in Poland,[2] a figure that held steady for centuries.

1525 The first Jew is promoted to knighthood by king Sigismund I of Poland, without being forced to leave Judaism.

1547 The first Hebrew Jewish printing house is founded in Lublin.

1567 The first yeshiva is founded in Poland.

1606 Poland first described as "Paradisus Iudaeorum".

1632 King Władysław IV Vasa forbids Anti-Semitic books and printings.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradisus_Judaeorum

"Paradise for the Jews" (Latin: Paradisus Judaeorum) is a phrase pertaining to the Golden Age of Jews in Poland.

The phrase derives from a 1606 satirical Latin epigram about the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth that has been described as "critical of everything in the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth—foreigners, immigrants, “heretics,” peasants, burgers [townspeople], and servants, and also Jews."[2] The epigram—"Heaven for the nobles, Purgatory for the townspeople, Hell for the peasants, and Paradise for the Jews" (Latin original: "Clarum regnum Polonorum est [The illustrious kingdom of the Poles is] coelum nobiliorum, paradisus Judaeorum, purgatorium plebeiorum et infernus rusticorum")—satirizes the sociopolitical system of "Golden Liberty", or Nobles' Commonwealth: a system viewed in the epigram as favoring the nobility (szlachta), less so the townspeople (mieszczaństwo or burghers), and much less so the enserfed peasants.[3]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland

The Jewish dress resembled that of their Polish neighbor. "Reports of romances, of drinking together in taverns, and of intellectual conversations are quite abundant." Wealthy Jews had Polish noblemen at their table, and served meals on silver plates.[52]

During the time from the rule of Sigismund I the Old until the Nazi Holocaust, Poland would be at the center of Jewish religious life. Many agreed with Rabbi David ben Shemu’el ha-Levi (Taz) that Poland was a place where "most of the time the gentiles do no harm; on the contrary they do right by Israel" (Divre David; 1689).[55]

By the time World War II began, Poland had the largest concentration of Jews in Europe

According to the 1931 National Census there were 3,130,581 Polish Jews measured by the declaration of their religion. Estimating the population increase and the emigration from Poland between 1931 and 1939, there were probably 3,474,000 Jews in Poland as of 1 September 1939 (approximately 10% of the total population) primarily centered in large and smaller cities: 77% lived in cities and 23% in the villages. They made up about 50%, and in some cases even 70% of the population of smaller towns, especially in Eastern Poland.[84] Prior to World War II, the Jewish population of Łódź numbered about 233,000, roughly one-third of the city’s population.[85] The city of Lwów (now in Ukraine) had the third largest Jewish population in Poland, numbering 110,000 in 1939 (42%). Wilno (now in Lithuania) had a Jewish community of nearly 100,000, about 45% of the city's total.[86] In 1938, Kraków's Jewish population numbered over 60,000, or about 25% of the city's total population.[87] In 1939 there were 375,000 Jews in Warsaw or one third of the city's population. Only New York City had more Jewish residents than Warsaw.

Hah, nobody gets shit back from communism!

And whats scary, since there was no holocauster, most of them stayed, just hide. In national census, only like 3000 admitted to following judaism. The rest is hidden.

Attached: Forgive them father for they have not checked these sweet ass digits.jpg (300x400, 35K)

They do, unfortunately.

That is scary

Attached: 663e86ccc4f14302d6a2369e2f9410627579e2cb1bacc0406b08622bd21c6812.jpg (604x566, 59.33K)

Attached: beautiful numbers.jpg (1920x1080, 302.47K)

Wtf did jeebus ever do for you?

Attached: blashemy.jpg (588x592, 140.57K)

Saved me from killing myself
Wasn't Uncle Adolf a devout Christian?

Attached: Gondola Meets Hitler.mp4 (640x360 5.02 MB, 816.65K)

Also, here comes the sun

Attached: Gondola&TheEndlessSea.webm (800x600, 3.85M)

There is no other way out for them than total victory or total defeat. The crime that was the creation of israel (the criminal conspiracy between the British Empire, Russia and The US to destroy a nation for being too prosperous and use it as a scapegoat to steal the ownership of Palestine into jewish hands) is so severe, and the actions leading into it as well as the consequences that are destroying this planet to this day, are cascading into an all out war between jews, who were responsible for everything, and every other human race. It is inevitable that we either all get killed/fully enslaved or that we all meet up at the gates if Jerusalem to end to jews forever. There is no 3rd way, no escaping, no more freedom or peace possible anywhere, because they have to commit more brutal crimes to fight back more and more escalating opposition. Religion didn't contain the truth from coming out, capitalism propaganda didn't work, and even social media brainwashing was not enough to to hide the jewish crimes against the human races.

Well put user.

McFuckingKill yourself