UK

53-Year-Old Woman Convicted of Anti-Semitism Wears Celtic Cross Pin to Court, Media Outraged

Wait so. Is the Daily Mail bringing back the lampshade and soap claims? Because the Jews themselves gave up on those particular hoaxes decades ago.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6700737/Anti-Semitic-blogger-55-LOSES-bid-overturn-conviction-Holocaust-denial-social-media.html
archive.fo/KsZbj

Attached: london.webm (480x360, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

fpp.co.uk/Auschwitz/docs/soaptale3.html
youtube.com/user/blogdoex/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=9tmY6iItnP0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lampshades_made_from_human_skin
bitchute.com/video/WX3chD397Q08/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((dailyfail)))

Sauce needed

Oh boy, what a racist. This old hag should have just stfu and celebrate churchill and harris like the rest of us nigger saxons do.

Obviously she needs to go to jail for having an opinion about jews. I am not 'going out like that' when it is my time. If I am going to jail, I am going there for a reason and a lot of people are going to die before they put me there, it is the same punishment anyway…why not right a few wrongs on the way?

WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE

Your fingers or your tongue?

And no "free speech advocates" like sargon and Co defended her at all, complete hypocrisy.

Oy vay, such antisemitism!!!
Of course the evil Nazis turned people into soap and lampshades!
My entire family, on both sides, was turned into soap after they were murdered at Auschwitz Serborbore Buchenwald!! They only survived because the Nazis ran out of gas for their masturbation machines!!!

Attached: MerchentSoap.jpg (1068x1428, 124.84K)

Read the comments on that article. How many do you think are JIDF bots?

Who would believe you? The Nazi's could have just hooked up those machines to the jews mouths and have had plenty of gas for their masterbastion machines, no problem.

fpp.co.uk/Auschwitz/docs/soaptale3.html

Attached: Jews Jewing Jews.png (968x681 31.55 KB, 64.97K)

It's against the law for them to do so now. What a coinkidink. kek

kek

her youtube for those interested in her work

youtube.com/user/blogdoex/videos

survivors is a good start
youtube.com/watch?v=9tmY6iItnP0

What is the name of the crime this woman is charged with, exactly?

If not, we should roleplay as rabbis and bring them back ourselves. Cite "reliable sources" and pics of the Jews who introduced them, and then accuse people of being anti-Semitic when they call those Jews liars.

listen and believe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lampshades_made_from_human_skin
Wikipedia says there's no evidence of lampshades.

They stole the idea from a jew worshiping serial killer.

fuck off retard

That is a good idea, jews like to bury their failed lies so that people forget.

when is it appropriate to start killing judges? or maybe that is too extreme, maybe if i lived in uk i would just move out
but what do you do when you run out of places to move to?

Doesn't matter, questioning it means you're a nazi, doesn't matter if you back it up with facts.

Rev up those masturbation machines!

Attached: jewsoap.webm (640x360, 5.24M)

Have you ever considered that 99% of the shit that comes out of the jews mouths…all the pedo crap, all the masterbation machines, all the rape, murder killing, etc is just jew lies? If we killed them all like needs to happen, would we simply be at peace because their fucking WEIRD AS FUCK fantasies would stop and people would stop being provoked into them?

I mean, maybe some of the things like the 'masturbation machines' are the products of their own minds and serve the only purpose of justifying their 'religious existence'…if they didn't invent all the really awful shit as a product of their own mind that they do there would be no reason for their religion or presence on Earth at all. Can you see where I am going? Maybe they aren't evil, maybe they just USE EVIL to justify their presence in terms of 'religious guidance'. Maybe without them egging humanity on with their non-stop lies, there would be almost nothing wrong on the entire planet. Yes, bad things would still happen, but it would be about 1% of what happens now on Earth due to jew lies and provocations.

Yes I've considered they're lies hence my mention of the masturbation machines and posted that video making fun of jew soap.

why are these threads allowed instead of 24/7 anti-Glumpft threads?

sage and report

I'm sure punishing people for daring to criticize the jews will help dispel the idea that they are in control

They probably invented all the wild rube goldberg execution machines to make post WW2 Americans feel sympathy for them since America was running concentration camps as well. The japs went through the same shit that the jews did but they got over it pretty quick.

>youtube.com/watch?v=9tmY6iItnP0
Breddy good.

NUKE THE UK

bitchute.com/video/WX3chD397Q08/

Pretty catchy.

You fags were told to roll.

time to form a Jewish Master Race band
and make songs about exterminating the whites
for the good of the JWO
I'm sure they will not ban that
in fact it might get heavily promoted in today's climate

Attached: 17834174_146753042522316_89663064991074526_o.jpg (641x716 250.7 KB, 258.35K)

Bump

Source on the song?

fucking based