Trump Signs Antisemitism Into Law

DRUMPH SIGNS ANTISEMITISM LAW

You think I'm fucking joking?

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/672

a more detailed pdf file here:
congress.gov/115/bills/hr672/BILLS-115hr672enr.pdf

Still on the 'Trump Train' faggots?

Attached: act into law.png (1366x768, 447.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Pk8lr
thewe.cc/weplanet/news/middle_east/palestine/israel_massacres.html#this_is_real
youtube.com/watch?v=D0kWAqZxJVE
web.archive.org/web/20190131041448/https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/30/books/review/deborah-e-lipstadt-antisemitism.html
web.archive.org/web/20190208150201/https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2019/02/08/false-comfort-trumps-condemnation-anti-semitism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Commission_on_International_Religious_Freedom
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck trump

Attached: 68aa5ec316b5060e7d324be5085a5d489b52ab8690da1307bdd076ba64f387e0.webm (270x480, 1.25M)

lol europe has to follow US law what a bunch of cucks no wonder the shitskins took them over so easily

They built their own open planet prison by making the entire Earth hate them for their malfeasance, chicanery, slavery and prostitution. Now I guess they have to live in it.

AHHHHH stop it, user.
Make it stop.

Maga-tards and Q-Larpers are probably still like, "44D chess mannnnn!"

Attached: Maga and Q.jpg (549x309, 32.97K)

I want people to come into our country in the largest numbers ever

Attached: bypass.gif (2550x3300 1.76 KB, 1.09M)

Zero respect for this fat faggot, selling out everything that made him just to be a forgotten footnote in a dead empire. He could have been a Washington tier figure if he did the right thing, and instead he's this.

Attached: race war now.png (480x480, 253.65K)

Finally
Trump did this to hide all antisemitism from the jews so they could not ask for more holocaust reparations. Totally 4d chess this time

Muh sacred paper fags have just lost their cope for living in the modern age, what excuse for sticking their fingers in their ears with they come up with next?

Just saw Trumpstein fly by in his 3 Zionist helicopters. Miamifag here.

Anyone got a stinger? Just need it for a few minutes.

This is the exact opposite of reality. The only reason why Trump is anybody in life is because he's a reliable toady for kikes.

This is February user
2nd month of the year

I am utterly disgusted at this point

So we are now legally compelled to be anti semitic?
What if I just dont feel like it one day?

His genetics prior to his family culturally koshering themselves.

You'll hate those kikes and like it, user.

This "law" is not only uconstitutiional but it goes against UN protections for stating truthful facts.

His family has always been degenerates. Got their new world money rolling with whorehouses out west. There is also the possibility he is crypto on the paternal side.

t. Globalist
A true american patriot WILL not exercise.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-14-18-58-48-1.png (800x326, 181.17K)

"Nonbinding"

This is a big fat nothing. Some lawmakers said some shit, and then wrote it down and signed it. Then they patted themselves on the back. Then the paper goes in a drawer and is forgotten in a week.

No wait, someone has to do a book report annually. Who gives a fuck.

Sage for faggot OP who couldn't be bothered to fucking READ the TWO PAGE bill.

Attached: OPisaFaggot.jpg (590x775, 87.24K)

Well okay, I just go by if you're blonde and you aren't a manlet you're above average. Never heard anything about him being crypto but here we are, so works for me. He's a disgrace.

This isn't that, you retard.

Attached: 20190214_110027.jpg (5312x2988, 5.29M)

It still matters you broc cock.

thats what u get

Do you also remember the ball player that was like "im famous" "look it up" to the police ? That's where it comes from. EVEN THOUGH HE SAID "LOOK ME UP" IIRC

wasn't trying for quads anyway. I'm too pissed

challenged on first amendment grounds when? how do we get this legislation put before the highest court in the land?

Attached: bk_7967994487.jpeg (445x297, 17.13K)

T. Shape-swifting reptilian
Watch out before insult any other of my Q-patriot friends, we have God and Jesus Christ

Attached: CeZn1y_UAAAJRoJ.jpg (600x278, 22.46K)

With a fair federal attorney to accept and not argue against your case and have the "judge" throw it out because your case is "baseless" or "imaginary". If it doesn't directly affect you, jews will try this. You often can't fight legislation without getting a ticket or put in jail first. Very difficult if it only affects other people in other country. However, if you want to sue, file a suit yourself in a court of your choosing and be willing and able to argue against attempts to "throw out" your case. Id's breddy eze.

… Tired of winning yet?

At this point not even the most dense retard ought support Trump.
The only way he'll not deserve to hang with the rest of the traitors is if he 1) comes through with his promises 2) reverts the utter horrors he's already caused 3) does no more kiked bullshit
Now we all know he'll not do 2 and 3 and 1 is just getting more and more unlikely.

This is why we need brave boys with deep pockets to throw themselves into the shit a little, bring some garbage charges on themselves and get them escalated. It's ridiculous that we have to when hate speech laws already got shot down by the SC, because what the fuck is this if not that?

oink oink

Attached: leftpol.jpg (191x255, 10.58K)

THIS IS ILLEGAL IN TRUMP'S AMERICA

i agree

getting a ticket or put in jail first

what i think concerned citizens should consider is how to force the issue in a way similar to the gay-wedding-cake-gate.

what would be the best way to do this?

I just feel like having laws that force me to be anti semitic robs me of my opportunity to be anti semitic of my own free will.

I may have misspoke, congress has declared it antisemitic, but is that currently a crime?

It's not illegal, it's defined as antisemitic, which is retarded but there you go.

It's not, fag. That was the Yemen thing. Don't talk to me, retard.

No, we just need our own SLPC to help people who get caught up in bullshit laws. No reason the financiers need to be the people in trouble.

Isn't this illegal? 1st amendment and all?

You mean because european governments are all jew controlled thanks to JSA since the end of ww2?

That is the first decent looking MAGA hat I have ever seen. Happy Valentines Day.

Nice coping faggot.

Well, that would require they are able to defend themselves, physically and cognitively, because anons can't have a non-lawyer represent them without a license iirc. However, it has been upheld in the supreme "court" that if you are determined unfit to represent yourself you are also inherently unfit to stand trial, as they are seen as one in the same in the eyes of the "law". fyi.

The OP's link says nothing of Yemen. Seriously, read the link faggot. It's two pages.

Attached: ReadABook.jpg (616x716, 122.14K)

this should be ruled against as violating the 1st amendment but, as another user pointed out earlier in the thread…

creative lawfare must be used to force a ruling. though black-pilling, shit like this is also an opportunity.

You too a reptilian? Moments ago I thought you were BASED Trump supporter. Now you sound like some CTR Shareblue Discord Trannie (also you sound J€WI$H as fuck)

Nope. Europeans are not Americans, even in this world of "no person is illegal" and "undocumented migrants are americans" and such. The US govt free speech law [Amendment I] should hold that the fed govt and bc of the 14th, the states cannot compel or restrict the speech of any entity on the planet, as such speech is, by extension, the action and will of the poeple. There are possibly UN "laws" that already say shit like this but the US usually doesn't follow such "laws".

Lool at this damage control wew.

But how then are suits brought against the govt for new firearms laws by groups such as the nra? are they not getting the pushback that another lawyer might try? I feel like you can just file it. Zig Forums needs a Doctor of Jurisprudence degree or something.

Lel.

in theory i agree with what you are getting at user

the nra has deep pockets and legal connections due to it's network of donors. opposing legislation is a group effort.

The constitution clearly states that only occidental Europeans of good character can qualify for for full citizenship.

But we have not had a constitutional form of government since 1871.

While anons do it all for free, Zig Forums is only one person, so I see and respect the challenge.

Exactly, which is why it's not what you said it was, because what you said it was is in fact attached to a completely different instance of bullshit attached as a rider to a bill about conflict in Yemen. I read the link before your ass knew what it was, you insignificant little mongrel.

This is what shills do. They come in a thread and make up bullshit hoping no one will check them or refute complete bullshit. The effort to refute a lie is much more time consuming than to make it.

Bill was signed into law Jan 14th 2019

Fuck off nigger. Don't care. Means fuck all besides we'll turn over datas to the nanny-state when requested. Learn to opsec.

Is that how you do it? It's a thread from yesterday still in the catalogue. Sorry you're a retard, user.

Trump pute a juifs

Attached: serveshimright.jpg (616x683, 77.68K)

No nigger, it means we cooperate with THEIRS.

It's a bit more complex than that.

1790 Naturalization Act
"..any alien, being a free white person,…"

The Act of 1790 was repealed by the Naturalization Act of 1795, which extended the residence requirement to five years, and by the Naturalization Act of 1798, which extended it to 14 years.

The 1798 act was repealed by the Naturalization Law of 1802:
+The "free white" requirement remained in place
+The alien had to declare, at least three years in advance, his intent to become a U.S. citizen.
+The previous 14-year residency requirement was reduced to 5 years.
+Resident children of naturalized citizens were to be considered citizens
+Children born abroad of US citizens were to be considered citizens
+Former British soldiers during the "late war" were barred unless the state legislature made an exception for them

Also:
The Citizenship Clause is the first sentence of Section 1 in the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution, which was adopted on July 9, 1868. It states that:
"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."

The Naturalization Act of 1870 extended "the naturalization laws" to "aliens of African nativity and to persons of African descent."

In 1898 the Supreme Court decision in United States v. Wong Kim Ark granted citizenship to an American-born child of Chinese parents who had a permanent domicile and residence in the United States, and who were there carrying on business, and are not employed in any diplomatic or official capacity under the Emperor of China.

All persons born in the United States since United States v. Wong Kim Ark have been granted citizenship although the Supreme Court has never explicitly ruled on the matter of children born to parents who are not legal residents of the United States.

All Native Americans were finally granted citizenship by the Indian Citizenship Act of 1924, whether or not they belonged to a federally recognized tribe; by that date two-thirds of Native Americans were already U.S. citizens. Further changes to racial eligibility for naturalized citizenship were ratified after 1940, when eligibility was also extended to "descendants of races indigenous to the Western Hemisphere," "Filipino persons or persons of Filipino descent," "Chinese persons or persons of Chinese descent," and "persons of races indigenous to India".

The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 prohibits racial and gender discrimination in naturalization.

TL;DR: They fucked up using the word "White™" tbh.

ripped mine in half yesterday

Regardless, it's been a month since Trump signed this into law, and nobody has brought this up before. What that says to me is that nobody is watching Congressional actions and the like. Should we be monitoring them more closely? Why don't we have a congressional actions user?

We should.

more shilly concern-trolling. This bill has no teeth at all, look at what it actually does:

The International Religious Freedom Act of 1998 is amended to require the State Department's Annual Report on International Religious Freedom to include, for each European country in which threats or attacks against Jewish persons, schools, and religious institutions are particularly significant, a description of:

The bill doesn't DO anything other than require a report to include certain details. It's more toothless fodder (like touching the Western Wall) that Trump can throw out to say "hey, look how friendly I am with the Jews, I'm no Nazi" to allow him to further justify withdrawing military support from Israel (savings the US tens of billions of dollars per year) which is the same reason he's fine with tossing Israel an extra billion a year, because in the end, they get less support while Trump can write the narrative that he is supporting them.

archive.is/Pk8lr
Any idea why some sources are reporting that Trump signed this January 15 instead of February 14?

dont vote in 2020

There was a thread on it after the house voted on it where some user posted his letter to them Thread was straight up deleted within a day or so from the top of the catalog.

Whatever you say moshie.

Voting won't save the White race from the Jews.

Bump. You can't hide this. Your ZOG emperor destroys your lies every day.

jews tbh.

You're really so fucking retarded as to think Trump wasn't always going to be president? He exists to boil White America alive.

Attached: RNC-Donald-Trump-Sheldon-Adelson-RNC1.jpg (696x429, 58.8K)

He was never on our side.

Attached: Wut da fuck is dis piece a' shit?.webm (480x360, 272.04K)

Thank you user, it was getting awfully lonely in here being the sole voice of reason.

KEK. Do you read what you write before you click submit?

Nothing can save a race that has utterly failed to protect and preserve a nation that their forefathers conquered and founded at the expense of their lives and livelihoods!

WE ARE WINNING HARDER THAN EVER
TRUMP HAS JUST WON US ALL THE JEWISH VOTE
==WITH SIX GORILLION JEWS, THE LIBS HAVE NO CHANCE
AWOOOOOOO!!

Attached: images (2)

Well, race matters more than this subverted, Jewish nation but if the White race finds its strength once again, we can save our race first and later the land second.

This × 1488

These are paid shills. The same thing was said about literally every bill in the last century.

I was referring to the pre-1789 act of course.

The rest of the amendments violate the will and spirit of the document and its founders!

"Why isn't this stopping antisemitism?"
"Why isn't this stopping antisemitism?"

Shadilay my fellow baste and redpilled kekistani MIGApede! We have all the kike votes now the demonrats and hilldawg will go to jail!! Not tired of winning!!!! All hail the ZOG Emperor Zionald Trumpstein!!!

I can't bother to get upset about some blustery hot air. There are real limits on what is allowed, and if they can outlaw antisemitism the only thing that will work is revolution.

I do it for free! You are just a retard who can't think long-term.

Most of us in this thread
are breaking the law right now
Fuck kikes. They're responsible for:
The murder of Palestinian children. thewe.cc/weplanet/news/middle_east/palestine/israel_massacres.html#this_is_real
The debased lie of the holocaust HOAX.
Ruining the only honest leader of any nation ever. This man.
9/11 hijackers were Mossad agents, colluding with the five dancing Israelis of Urban Moving Systems, Larry Silverstein collecting BILLIONS of insurance money and Eitan Wertheimer paying off Bernard Beruch
Kikes are behind multi-culturalism that's destroying America and Europe.
Communism, Zionism, Usury, Feminism, the homosexual agenda, slavery and organ trafficking in Yugoslavia, the transgender movement, Critical Theory psychoanalysis Freudian nonsense, the Fed RUINING our economy, the WTO IMF and World Bank, Afghanistan, Iraq wars 1 and 2, Israel's attack on the USS Liberty, spying on the U.S. government before infiltrating after JEWS ASSASSINATED KENNEDY, stealing our nuclear secrets from the Apollo plant NUMEC the missing uranium, the coming wars with Venezuela Iran and Syria, WW1 and WW2, Holodomor, the atomic bomb, the eastern European and American sex slave trades, eating up 38 billion of our taxes in foreign aid to Israel, the Trans-Atlantic slavetrade JEWISH ships, the mass murder of Native Americans because Christoph Colon was FLEEING Spain's jewish expulsions, GMOs, Kosher tax, poisoning of the wells during the black death as people suffered from the plague, Jack the Ripper was jewish, the majority of Murder Inc. mafia was jewish unlike how Hollywood says it's only Italians, the Turkish genocide of Armenians, the Danzig massacres, firebombing of Dresden, Eisenhower's DEATH CAMPS for Germans while FAKE holocaustianity has afforded kikes hundreds of billions in German reparations.

Their CEOs control our economy, Wall Street, Goldman Sachs, the Treasury Department, Big Media, Hollywood, Music, Radio, Advertising, the news, the White House, the Senate, Congress, the Supreme Court, State Department, Justice Department, Defense Department, Treasury, Ivy League, Think Tanks, Professional Sports, the ADL, SPLC, ACLU, Gun Control lobbyists, Climate Change agenda, Bilderbergs, Trilateral Commission and Council on Foreign Relations.
Their over-representation means nothing short of the goal of global domination. With this law, jews are now a protected class.
They cannot be accused of anything. They're allowed to commit any crimes.
Accusing them is officially illegal.
Report me and lock me up now, mother fuckers

Attached: 1488.jpg (600x886, 259.29K)

It's on the road to making antisemitism a crime. They'll say "look see! this bill did nothing to stop antisemitism! we need stronger measures to protect God's Chosen People™!

What is allowed is whatever those that control the government want.

We're on that path. We should be preparing and encouraging others to prepare.

The alternative is for us to silence ourselves and do nothing.

That is even more pathetic.

and nazis said 4d chess is not real. LMAO nazi-cucks, LOOK who's winning

Attached: 1486758606479.jpg (275x183 87.4 KB, 6.45K)

Really?

youtube.com/watch?v=D0kWAqZxJVE

Feelio. But it's almost better this way. Democracy is degenerate and saving the child-killing Republic would have been disastrous in the long run. If there must be trouble, let it be in my time, that my children may know peace.

Attached: Thomas-Paine.jpg (2000x955, 139.42K)

No you nigger, there are no limits if you enable it you fucktard how did you think infanticide and homos and other degeneracy got normalized? This is going to be a slippery slope on slowly taking away the 1st amendment.

Should have just taken a few stray shots to get the point across to that fat kike, also holocaust was a lie

Understandably, we post here as a hobby, it's not a full-time job like for the shills. I'm really hoping nobody is pathetic enough to fall for this D+C strategy. Trump's strategy is so obvious that even the leftist media sees through it. For example, these two articles published weeks after he signed this act…

web.archive.org/web/20190131041448/https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/30/books/review/deborah-e-lipstadt-antisemitism.html

web.archive.org/web/20190208150201/https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2019/02/08/false-comfort-trumps-condemnation-anti-semitism

(((Rabbi Jill Jacobs))) has further insight into Rubio's own possible 88D chess:

I am an unpaid Canadian volunteer. Perhaps you shills get a 'per post' annual bonus in addition to hourly rates, which is why you spam such low-quality responses like this? The simple fact of the matter is that the "Combating European Anti-Semitism Act" doesn't actually do anything in and of itself. It is about collecting information.

Could it be a prelude to a followup bill that relies on CEASA as justification to intercede? Yes, and we should be vigilant for that. But it could just as easily be a pointless position created to provide more paperwork. It could also work in our favor, if it shows that Jews aren't targeted anywhere near as what they claim to be, or if it is broadened to explore ALL anti-Semitic acts, such as the atrocities committed against the Palestinian people (who are also Semitic) by the Israelis.

What law? How? CEASA does not prohibit any form of anti-Semitism or criticism of Judaism, it only expands the parameters of what AROIRF (Annual Report on International Religious Freedom) will be reporting on. It just fucking bloats a report, that's it.
>USCIRF actually, according to en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Commission_on_International_Religious_Freedom is I think the proper name for it… not sure why Congress.gov names it differently.

Attached: SG.jpg (1028x362, 146.04K)

Even if a law against antisemitsm wasn't to be passed in the near future, the SJW's (who are really Cultural Marxists) will just blackmail all the corporations into making antisemitism de facto illegal.

"oy vey! you allow antisemitsm on your platform/website/business? stop it now or we'll harass and shame your CEO!"
"oy vey! you associate with this antisemite we just doxed? fire him from his job, close his bank account, cancel his mortgage, kick him out of school, etc etc etc"

I hope to god your right user but I am not holding my breath.

No, it's quite honorable, indeed.