THE END OF CHRISTENDOM

So I am a Christian but it has slowly entered my mind and it won't leave that the kikes lie about EVERYTHING…and I mean EVERYTHING. On that note, this nagging thought just won't leave me alone…
What if they literally lied about everything?
All of it?
So the OT and the NT are TOTALLY FALSE? Just bald faced kike lies and we are all sitting around with our thumb up our butts waiting for something that is never going to happen while the kikes murder us, steal from us and destroy our nations? Or that we are actively being genocided for their lies and sport just like the billion souls that they genocided before us with their lies, machinations, political intrigue, starvations and wars.

Ya know, don't get me wrong, I am not going to strip off my clothes, run through the forest naked and partner up with a big black cat, get tattoos and start fucking animals, while I howl at the moon, because, honestly, even if they did make the entire thing up, I would still rather live in a (modified) Christian influenced society, with (modified) Christian values; just maybe with more of our own culture and without the dog leash of the kikes jerking us the fuck all over the place, muzzling us and slaughtering us. We really are superior in every way to every other species on the planet.

If you did pause to wonder if they made the whole entire thing up (start to finish) now that you know a bit more about the kikes, would you do anything different? I mean released from any moral obligation to kikes or the kike God, would you start killing them left and right or would you still maintain your unique and overweening patience with the kikes, letting them take their cannibalistic 'pound of flesh' until you are nothing but a living skeleton?

I would like the Zig Forums Christians to really think deeply about this for like 5 minutes…WHAT IF THE ENTIRE THING IS A LIE? What would you do tomorrow morally or behaviorally…and if you would do something different then what is stopping you from doing it today? Without the crushing weight of their mind control and their values, which they don't follow at all and never have, could you see yourself bludgeoning them to death on the street corner in retribution? Or swiftly taking back control of our nations, slaughtering anyone who gets in our way? Maybe the difference between subhumans and us humans is that they simply don't have the capacity to believe 'religions' or any other belief system in a way that would keep them from acting on their animal impulses. Maybe 'religion' is an engineered toxin strictly designed to slaughter our people, because none of the subhumans have a capacity to believe and imagine like we do?

If their religion is all that is stopping you from acting don't you think that deserves to be analyzed as well? Why? Do you really believe that they are the only people God cares about? That you were designed to be their slaves? That your children's only purpose in life was to be their fuck toy? That your only purpose in life was to be genocided by them as a martyr?

Something to think about…What would Germans do (WWGD)?

Attached: Devouring king earth apocalypse.JPG (653x969, 335.56K)

No kike free first post then…{sigh} well whatever…

The Jews are an esoteric metaphor for the hidden evil lurking within us all

Kaaaaayyy but would you actually DO anything different than you do now? And what would it be?

Lmao nah jews are literally evil

OT is just the Torah. Following the Torah doesn't necessarily make you Jewish. Following the NT makes you Christian (spare me the catholics aren't christian bs) but the difference is one came after the other. Christians still follow the OT also (to an extent) so following the OT isn't the source of the problem, otherwise Christians would be just as bad as kikes. The way people followed Judaism in it's original form was modified, hence why Christ came to correct the people. 2 follow the same book but they're so different. The problem isn't the kikes' religion, it's kikes themselves and kike society. Follow your religion as before. The kikes touch many things, and they'll try to mess with gentile morals and religion, because they know their own adherence to the message of God is fucked up, so they want to drag you down to their level so they can have the chance to succeed over you. It's up to you to decide whether the version of Christianity you follow has been tainted and it's up to your judgement to decide what you really believe. If you want to believe Christianity is still pure, that's on you. Personally though I believe it's already been corrupted, so I'm Muslim

That would be a return to Christianity, our Pagan ancestors did not like nudists, tattoos, and feared witchcraft, Christians lies are very strong, for example, Christians stopped the persecution of witches in the Middle Ages, because an almighty God would not allow witches to exist, the persecution of witchcraft then returned again with the protestant reformation. Another interesting fact, the Pagan concept of sin was called Ergi, it means both being weak, a coward and a sexual pervert. Something to think about, oh and for those who start the Christian lie about there being such a thing as passive and active homosexuality, Odin clearly states in Lokasenna Loki is a pervert for 1. starting anal sex, 2. masturbating another man, 3. getting anally fucked. The language used is poetic, but the meaning is clear.

i contradicted myself just there, ignore the "follow your religion as before" part

What does that mean, that is a kike religion as well. It was written for mohammed by kike pharisees…they use jewish names for many of their rituals and festivals…you are just honorary kikes like the Christians are…so the question applies to you as well, honorary kike, if the entire thing is a fat fucking lie to enable the kikes to shaft you and if everything they taught you about morality was a lie, what would you do different?

Kike tricks don't work here you degenerate

Yo, have you seen Ron around?

So not much hope for humanity as that is all I see around me now and most of it was via the teachings (overtly and covertly) of the kikes. It takes a monumental effort just to shed the kikes more disgusting moral teachings from your psyche, if you even could…like righteous Lot the incestuous pedophile and drunkard…that shit sinks in.

It's easy, you need to focus on that which is Good, and reject that which is bad.

Just Pause for a moment and THINK YOU FUCK, in whose benefit is it for you to believe the kikes and the kike God? Is it God's benefit, since they teach nothing but lies and degeneracy? Is it your benefit, since you learn nothing but lies and degeneracy?
OR IS IT THE KIKES BENEFIT SINCE THEY GET TO RULE OVER YOU WHILE YOU ARE PARALYZED WITH THEIR EDICTS LIKE A FLY WHO WAS POISONED BY A SPIDER
Use your Goddamn brain for a second, IF I WAS A KIKE, why would I want you to think about this shit.

Attached: shelob spider LOTR.jpg (425x213, 27.09K)

I WONDER WHO IS BEHIND (((ANTI CHRIST))) POSTS?

Attached: teach kids lgbt history.jpeg (475x395, 67.7K)

I am having difficulty assessing what is bad and by whose measure. To me, it is bad not to slaughter back to defend my own, especially since there MIGHT ACTUALLY NOT BE ANYONE AT ALL TO DEFEND THEM. In this case,
THOU SHALT MURDER
is not bad or evil at all…indeed thou shalt most definitely murder to protect what is pure and innocent from violent greedy disgusting subhuman filth.

Attached: degenerate pup and little child.jpg (480x600, 42.08K)

The Truth about Jesus is right in the Bible

Jesus hated Europeans.

Christendom weakens Euros, Islam strengthens Muds, bringing them to parity so that Jews can play both sides against each other.

Attached: Jewsus1_highlights.png (1200x800, 311.89K)

I WONDER WHO IS BEHIND PRO KIKE RELIGION POSTS AS WELL
Surely I have gained little to nothing compared to what I have lost at kike hands…so whose interest is it in pushing me further into
MY MORTAL ENEMIES HANDS?

If the Kikes God was real and cared about anything, other than kikes, wouldn't he reign them in and control their behavior? Yet he doesn't do that? So that means that they are LYING (most probably) to further their own agenda or that their God really does only care about kikes, in which case I need to get me a new fucking God, fore sure!!!

I don't believe it's a kike religion, but for the sake of argument:
slow down and think if there are any reasons why it might be a kike conspiracy other than that kike conspiracies are everywhere. Neither of us is a fucking animal. We should know better than to assume kike meddling in something just because kikes meddle in other things and actually consider where and why kikes might have meddled in our religions.
I would find new beliefs which I believe preach a message of truth, because even if Islam weren't real, I still believe in monotheistic God, for my own philosophical reasons. I would either find a new school of belief or I would act upon my own views of morality (rejecting what I believed was made up that I had not believed myself due to my own ideas about God and reality) and worship God as I believe him to exist, regardless of the contents of any holy books or the preachings of any I believed to be a false prophet or the sets of beliefs that you have to take all together to follow a religion. To worship God and to follow a religion are 2 different things. Religion is more than a set of beliefs, but it is also the guide for how to act based on those beliefs, the rituals involved with expressing them, stories about God and His creation and following the specific commandments of God. I can believe in God without following a religion by choosing my own beliefs, expressing my beliefs as I see appropriate (even thanking God for your blessings and praying for him to help you is enough), ignoring the stories and (rather than acting on commandments) I would decide based on my own conscience what is right and wrong in deciding how to live my life because I have faith that God would reward my actions

Don't worry, user. It's not the least bit obvious

So Adam's route, before he was deceived into having a vicious murdering lying serpent instruct him in the ways of God…what is stopping you from taking the pure road to a relationship with God alone (aka no interpretive dance to guide you with your moral decisions)?

Attached: snake wrapped around world arabic ancient drawing.jpg (2500x1768, 4.61M)

Think about it faggot and get back to me…what would you do DIFFERENT? ←had to throw some caps in for you.

I believe that what Islam preaches aligns with what I believe to be a righteous way to live based on my own aforementioned conscience.
I believe that the explanations given by Islam for the workings and existence of the universe accurately represent the world as I have observed it.
I believe that the way Islam teaches us to express our beliefs through prayer (i believe that's the "interpretive dance" you were referring to?) is an appropriate way to express my faith and servitude unto God.
Because of all this I believe Islam is the message of truth and follow Islam. it's pretty simple really.

No one is buying your subversive bullshit here. One only needs a single glance into history to see whether Christianity is a complete lie or if there's something more to it.
Where do you people come from? Are you lefty students, feds or what?

HOLY SHIT MORE RED TEXT

What the fuck?

The Myth of the Twentieth Century, by Alfred Rosenberg

Originally, the Hebrews and Jews had been involved in an entirely pluralistic theology. To be sure, their tribal god looked after their interests and they after his, but none doubted that other gods of other peoples were just as real and effective as Jehovah. It was under the Persian empire that the Jews first learned of a universal, cosmic god, Ahura Mazda (the god of light) and of his enemy, dark Ahriman. They were later taken over as a universal despot—Jehovah—and his rival, Satan. The Jew gradually rid himself of all pluralisms, placing Shaddai Jehovah at the centre of all things, with himself as his authorised servant. Thus he created a focal point for himself, and this has preserved and bred his thinking, his race and his type—even if purely parasitic—up to the present day and despite any marginal racial mixing. Even when recreant Jews abjured Jehovah, they only put in his place what was essentially the same concept under other names. This they called humanism, liberty, liberalism, class. From these there reemerged the same old rigid Jehovah, breeding his offspring under a variety of designations. Since Jehovah is conceived as being materially effective, the rigid Jewish insistence upon one single god is interwoven with practical material concerns—that is, materialism—and the most sterile philosophical superstition, for which the old testament, the Talmud and Karl Marx represent closely related visions.

The same static instinct is the central core of the Roman church. It sets up a synthesis, with itself as the successor of the displaced god’s chosen people, and develops the same rigidity and formalism as Judaism, and as the later, also Semitic, Mohammedanism.

The Myth of the Twentieth Century, by Alfred Rosenberg

Between the mass hosts of Marxist chaos and the faithful of the churches, millions wander around upon false paths. These people are completely destroyed inwardly. They have been delivered up to confusing doctrines and false prophets who seek only personal gain. In the large, however, they were driven by a powerful longing for new values and new forms.

It must be stated over and again that we must have a new genius who will reveal the new Myth to us. … This recognition still does not remove us from the duty of performing those preliminary works which have always had to be done when a new vital feeling struggles for expression, producing spiritual tensions. Soon the time will come for the great man who will teach and live what, hitherto, millions have only been able to stammer.

As the introduction to this work says, our message is not directed at the present day generation who still believe in the church. … It is directed at all those who have already broken inwardly with church belief, but have still not found their way to another Myth. These persons must at least be snatched away from despairing nihilism through a revitalisation, through a new feeling of belonging. We seek the rebirth of very old yet eternally young values. It will be the task of a later genius to elevate to real forms of religion.

Thus we wait for the poet of the world war, for the great dramatist of our life, for the great architects and sculptors. Thus we struggle for the Leader of the new Reich.

Attached: 1 - Alfred Rosenberg.jpg (720x1024, 67.97K)

this is pretty much the reasoning behind Jihad

It's not so much about being made up or not, it's more like a myth(which may contain some truths) that was originally designed and developed among a specific people for this specific people becoming some pan-national foundation mutt myth for urbanites of all sorts with the coming of some new prophet.
Whether these myths can be interpreted and contain a message of truth is not too relevant, as the main cancerous element of abrahamic mongrels is their obsession with pushing their specific myth onto others regardless of how different they are, instead of perhaps trying to understand the common elements with myths that different peoples have among them. This is especially true of course with christianity and islam, jews at least still recognize the presence of a specific chosen people for which those myths exist in the first place, even if the ethnic basis isn't exactly that strong given how mixed most jews are. This behavior is so ingrained that the idea that religion should be elitist and kept to your own like a personal treasure doesn't even compute with abrahamongrels.

How could it be the message of truth anymore than any other kike religion? If kikery is its foundation, rather than God, what good will it bring to you? Perhaps you are just as wounded in your own way as the 'christians' who are going to limp in here giving me their justifications for their kike inspired religion, IDK…I am not sure where I am even going with this, honestly…I just can't find any mental peace now that I know it is probably just 100% kike lies, just like your religion is 100% kike lies.

I want out of their system, not further into it…they are grotesque to me and I want free of them. I have never found a religion that is free of immorality thus they are not ABOVE MAN but beneath him, based on flesh and blood concerns rather than anything that resembles God.

You know, modern pagans LMFAO…it was supposed to be a joke user…I hope you didn't think that was serious.

Is his brain coming alive? Or is he still hypnotized by the kikes?

I just explained what reasons I have for why I believe Islam specifically is the message of truth (morals preached, explanations of the world, proper expression of beliefs) but if you want to wallow in your own blind cynicism and accuse everything of being tainted by kikery for no reason then feel free, retard.

Attached: you are a faggot.gif (500x281, 680.75K)

What is the problem anons? Just because someone accuses your religion and technically it isn't even YOURS…since it belongs to the semites, of being immoral disgusting kike lies doesn't mean that they are WRONG…your religion is most definitely immoral and the only one benefiting from its propagation on Earth is the kikes.

OR ARE YOU GUYS KIKES LOOKING OUT FOR THE TRIBES INTERESTS?

You're not even human.

Jews are the manifestation of our evil

I didn't see a fault with what you said about your personal beliefs. But I didn't see how that applied to your religion (two separate issues).

No, evil is metaphor for the jews

Islam preaches what I believe is a correct way to think and live ergo its message is what I believe to be the truth. What is so hard to understand?

Yeah, that is the making man in your own image thing that the kikes love. If all mankind is made in their (and their daughter religions) image then they are easier to control and rule over. Which is all that happened in Europe. 100 million of us have gone down to the slaughter and that doesn't even include the totals for the 20th century who have died at their hands.

~ Chief Rabbi in France, Rabbi Reichorn

Attached: goyim serve israel melted soldier and bride.jpg (1000x624, 275.31K)

Attached: 4.png (1696x12464 1.52 MB, 4.22M)

Because you are an individual and I know the history of Islam in places like Rapefrica over the 1,300-1,400 year term of the jew/islamic slave trade. As an individual, you might be very wise, but as a religion, you are a nightmare. I HATE NIGGERS but it is very easy for me to understand that the worst crime that was ever perpetrated in the history of the planet was the Islamic/jewish slave trade in Rapefrica. I shit you not, I have studied it and it is hands down the worst thing I have ever studied in terms of gross violation, murder, and torture of humanoid peoples. The niggers might be a different species than we are but for fucks sake just fucking kill them outright next time…fucking hell, what Islam did there was a crime against God. That is what comes from dabbling in Kikology…nothing good.

I've heard this type of shapeshifting trickery somewhere…
The kikes that you talk about despise Christianity and mock it at every opportunity.

I am leaning towards this…IDK every time I think about them, my mind just revolts and wants distance from them and everything about them (all their offshoot religions as well). It doesn't help that there is nothing decent or even remotely moral to hold onto. I was drawn into Nat Soc because they were moral and wholesome, but there are so many kikes here trying to vie to control the ideology and institute their Ukrainian style Weimar Socialism (a gross perversion of everything holy that Nat Soc originally stood for that it is beyond my ability to bear that as well)…I wonder what a belief system that is based on nothing at all functions like? Right now Nat Soc is clogged with the bong resin ideologies of the kikes and disgusting khazarian half nigger e-celebs and other acquired filth like a cat shit rolled in gum and hair that I find I can't back that either (at least not fully while the ambiguity remains; original Nat Soc, I could back because it was based on European values)…but this monstrosity the kikes are forging out of the remains is an abomination.

Yeah but I don't despise Christianity…if it was only INDO-CHRISTIANITY and not based in corrupted Judeo/khazarian 'christianity' robbery and frankly pedo-satanism then I might be more open to it…but it is not. It is grotesquely corrupted and a doctrine sort of forged in Hell, if I don't say so myself.

Why do you think things are so bad right now?
Because we have things 'so right'?

the actions of some Muslims does not reflect my beliefs on what is considered right and wrong. There is some open endedness because for example not every factor in every situation can be accounted for. The slave trade is not itself the manifestation of Islam. Because of all this we have multiple sects (same as Christianity which has a fucking billion of em), and coupled with the ignorance of what Islam teaches / sin of people despite Islam preaching against it, and you end up with different people disagreeing on things and behaving in ways other Muslims find reprehensible. I'm not exactly bothered to read through what you're talking about right now, and you haven't really given me a specific example anyway, but the point is I have my own beliefs on what is an appropriate way to live and follow Islam. I'm not telling you to convert to Islam rn, but what I'm saying is o look at your religion since you've started to doubt it and decide for yourself what you choose to believe. I don't expect your morals and ideas to exactly align with my own and really, I don't give a shit. I'm not trying to have a debate with you on whether the beliefs and actions encouraged by Islam are actually the truth or not. We're talking about whether organised religion can be trusted to not be a scheme by kikes designed to work against you, and I'm telling you to think for your own goddamn self on whether that's true or not

Attached: pouting chiaki.jpeg (850x944, 80.86K)

If you are saying that things are bad because of Christianity, then you live with your eyes closed. The places where things are going bad the quickest are big cities where religion is almost nonexistent - such people have no consistent moral compass and can easily be demoralized (which you can see today).
I agree that Christianity has been completely corrupted in many places, including almost every western/central European and American church, especially the Vatican, where the pope and his faggot buddies contradict the Bible and try to erase or change parts of it everyday. They would be rightfully put to death in a sane world. However, the problem is not Christianity itself, the problem is the fact that it has been subverted.

"rome & byzantium did not fall because they were christian, they fell because they were NOT CHRISTIAN ENOUGH!"

pretty sure plenty of communists said something similar about communism

Attached: 3.jpg (544x960 275.53 KB, 65.14K)

This troubles me too. When you wake up to the reality of this world obviously you start becoming theologically curious and gravitate to christianity. You then find the ideas of the messiah and judgement and yada yada and take great comfort in them. There seems to be no comfort or positive outlook for the future anywhere else.

But like OP… what if it's part of their deception?

I forgot the source sadly but some time ago I had a big 'kabbalah' phase and read books that discussed different interpretations of the main kabbalistic works. There I stumbled across a claim that the Archangel Michael would, during the reign of the jewish messiah (the antichrist) lead the people of god to the altar in the temple to be sacrificed. And that this sacrifice would free them and grant them eternal life.

Well… not sure how I should feel about that tbh. It smells fucking fishy.

Ok, I hear you BUT (and that is a big BUTT);

How can you be part of an institution and not share in its crimes or its triumphs? You can't really think that you will be judged individually when you have become CORPORATE (joined into its body) with evil and good. That doesn't even follow logically that you would be spared of its evil but inherit in its goodness or moral qualities. I think that might be a fantasy on your part. I don't expect anything less for Catholics who have joined their bodies in union with pedo priests, tortures and other assorted destroyers of humanity, do you absolve them of their bodies sins and find them faultless for the countless crimes against humanity? What about the kikes themselves? Aren't they guilty in total, rather than on an individual basis? For their genetic line was weak and prone to error, immorality, deviance and gross sin.

That is the entire purpose of being part of an institution, joining your body mind and soul in totality to its body rather than being judged as an individual. In your own holy book you judge via a corporation or nationally when you condemn people and not on an individual basis…just like the kikes who didn't bother to interview each individual of the 60 million productive and christian Russians that they slaughtered during the Bolshevik revolution, but slaughtered in total.

Had you a choice, and you do; you are not bound to any particular thing like it was your body. For example, if Islam was an elephant, you are not the eye or skin, incapable of being bound into its body for better or worse. Thus it is your decision to share in its greater fate in the same way an eye, skin or liver shares in the greater fate of the human whose body it occupies.

I can't be a part of what is unholy…I have quit jobs for less than the crimes that your average religion has committed against humanity in the last month. When you join the body of an institution you have literally joined its body, its crimes are your crimes, its faults are your faults because you have agreed to be bound to it and to its greater fate in the same way you would be bound physically to a body if you were its liver. So IDK, perhaps there are a people who believe that whatever crimes an institution committed they are absolved of it and whatever greatness that same institution committed they are inheritors in that, I just don't feel that way (and honestly neither does the kike God since it judges in total for a nations crimes).

Unlike the liver you have the chance to walk away, not doing so indicates that you are willing to share in the crimes of its corpus. That is what I don't understand about your position. I see that you are an individual, but yet you cling to greater evil and will not relent or cease to possess it. IDK…I probably just need some time to think about what you are saying.

Isn't this why we judge Trump and say he is a kike? Because he joined his loyalty, his flesh, blood, and his mind to them, rather than to us? How is this different than a religion where you join something other than a strict judgment between yourself and God? Just so you know, perhaps all the christians and kikes are going to get judged by the same measure of the mystery that they have joined themselves too as well…likewise the Masons…etc. God forbid that you joined more than one CORPORATION and would have to pay the sins of all of them, yikes…

Attached: white phosphorus grenades gaza2.jpg (610x371, 45.69K)

Christian Europe survived two thousand years and produced remarkably stable civilizations unlike communism, which was retarded from the very beginning. Things started going wrong a hundred or so years ago, when "enlightened" people threw out the Bible and forgot the lessons that our ancestors learnt the hard way and wrote down in a book. You're trying pretty hard to shit up the board with your attempts at demoralization, what's your problem?

Wrong kike. Christ is lord.

rex iudaeorum, yes
a rebel sandnigger nobody by Roman(European) standards

This was my main worry. If you were God, what would you rather, someone who had not joined themselves to evil ('good' and 'evil' in this case) because you doubted ('theoretically in the beginning' Adam and Eve didn't get in trouble for doubting the serpent, they sinned because they believed it, not because they didn't believe it)…and we sort of know it is down here with us, milling around and causing mischief of one sort or another, then wouldn't we be better off doubting what it said, rather than believing it? If God has a concern he can step in an correct us, otherwise it would seem that we are better off on our own like our honored parents rather than falling into error with only 'good and evil' to guide us. I know that the whole 'you are going to Hell' is like a whip that is cracked over our heads to 'get us to behave' but I just think it is time to start understanding what we are really talking about…lets put it this way, if the kikes have led us into such a terrible error that we begin to doubt God through them and he does not correct them or deal with them, then whose fault is it really? Better for us to be on our own and following our own moral guidelines until God appears than to continue with evil into error.

Perhaps Christ is the lure they need to pull you into sin and hold you enthralled
Which doesn't mean that I don't love Christ/good…it just means that I refuse to participate in 'evil' while I am chasing good. Without Christ (who really was their messiah, no matter what they claim) where would the kikes be other than running from the Romans or DEAD?

Simply put its not an institution. I'm responsible for my own faith. Let me explain:
Even in Sharia Law (which I agree with when applied properly), some (victimless) crimes like drinking alcohol may at times go unpunished. This is because if we don't punish them ourselves in this life, God will take the job of judging them and punishing them accordingly, so justice is dealt. And there lies the point. I'm not responsible for other people's wrongdoings for being the same religion.
Like I said. People disagree, and that's ok. The ultimate judge is God himself, who will judge them for their actions. I believe my own beliefs to be correct (naturally) and therefore the people I disagree with I believe to be in the wrong.
If the actions of other people who claim that they have been taken in the name of our religion are wrong, God will punish them for it. Whether I agree or disagree doesn't matter because I am an individual responsible for myself and not others. And this doesn't even account for the actions of people who just act in their own self interest, even in the knowledge that what they're doing is wrong.
Why should I bear the responsibility for actions I didn't take just because someone else said they believe some of the same things as me? That's what (((they))) want you to think.
As you say yourself, I am not bound to share in the greater fate of those who take actions for different beliefs based on their different interpretation of Islam and their own judgement on whether such an action should be taken in the first place.
Rejoice. God has given you freedom from the burdens of others' sins.
Who you actively choose to associate with is up to you. Your beliefs are up to you. Quitting your job and leaving such institutions to separate yourself from those you believe to be evil is admirable, and everyone would be better off if people thought for themselves and made such decisions for themselves, but at the same time you have to remember to consider what you are and aren't responsible for. I love my fellow humans, but humans do evil things sometimes. I am not a bad person for loving somebody who is flawed as we all are.
If Trump chooses to associate and support kikes, we are free to not associate/support him. Each man will be individually judged by God.
I found this bible verse just now that I thought you might like to read:
"The son will not be punished for his father's sins,and a father will not be punished for his son's sins. The righteousness of the righteous person will be his own, and the wickedness of the wicked person will be his own." (Ezekiel 18:20)

The Italian peninsula wasn't Christianized until the fourth century, the Christianization of the rest of Europe wasn't completed until the last years of the fourteenth and much of the spread of Christianity consisted of little more than deception and/or genocide.

Also false. Lands changed hands and rulers rose and fell and vicious wars were fought on a frequent basis. You're conflating the stability of local or regional institutions with the stability of the church.

And those lessons would be? Also, I hope you're not implying that "our ancestors" wrote the bible; mine certainly didn't and if yours did then you're a kike.

I'd rather have one of these threads than a nothingburger thread about whatever the Trump news of the day is. The quality of these threads over the last couple of years has been quite regrettable but it's a debate that has been going on for a long time.

Hold on a minute. Doesn't that basically prove the Jews and their goyim talk correct? The Jew is the perfect man, made in the image of God, and everyone else is basically subhuman, or a beast of the fields to him?

The only way this would ever occur is if the world was completely free of organized religion/governments and there was no one to 'punish' or even 'enforce Sharia'. If you believed that God was truly the judge then you would let him alone judge. But instead we have 'organizations' and 'institutions' (both secular and religious) who intervene in these things as a IDOL before God. It seems that you are lobbying for the dissolution of your own religion (which would honestly be fine by me as long as all of the other fake institutions which are based on religious hierarchy also went with them). Priest to Judge/Legalism to Priest King to King to Government to Monetary Institutions to Education to Entertainment to Business…as long as they all got taken down and destroyed along with religion then I am fine with God being the sole judge of humanity otherwise, I am going to judge an institution or nation by its constituent parts rather than individually (I am not God and that would take too much time anyway).

The world is getting closer to the end. Just keep in mind all these degenerates will be burning in hell before too long.

There are worse things to be >>/jewcuck/

I'm going to address this with the context of my own beliefs since I understand them best
I did say God will judge them and punish them
I also said this will happen only on the condition that we did not punish them ourselves in this life
Should someone be unjustly or excessively punished, God will reward their perseverance via blessings/rewards in the afterlife.
"Verily, with every difficulty there is relief." (Quran 94:6)
This is the Sharia Law I believe in.

They would never allow me to post this on Zig Forums

Attached: 1498769556574.jpg (396x382, 40.92K)

you really think that? that jews would lie in a book designed to change goyim's beliefs???

I wonder who is a real national socialist?

Attached: 5027ce496cca9caa0bd7f33529ef20985faded91c7ec16a1e99876ca89d1d284.jpeg (1024x899, 218.63K)

Well, yes, if we weren't evil as well, they couldn't touch us in any way other than pure violence, and then it'd be a war.

IKR, it sounds retarded when you phrase it that way because, OF COURSE, IT IS A TOTAL LIE (they're kikes)…I guess it is just difficult to wrestle with.

Nah. They wrote Talmud to subvert it, Torah and OT. God of the Bible opposes human sacrifice, whilst jews practice it.
I mean, they do start their lives from baby torture. They are cattle.

You seem informed, please answer me

*part of

all i ask is that you answer why you think theyre written by kikes (at least in their original forms) in the first place?

Yes, but wouldn't every human judgment fall so short of anything that was truly just? And that it is fallacious to stand as God in that place of judgment? Would you rather that God judge you personally or that man be allowed to judge you? If your reward is with God then shouldn't you want that for yourself and for others, rather than to be judged by fallible man? Just curious…it seems as though you think there is no difference in the outcome of the judgment (meaning that if man makes an error, God will make restitution and if man goes unpunished, God will also make an appropriate judgment)…and if there is no difference (because God will make all things restored through his own perfect judgment) then we should always side on the least objectionable outcome, with God as the judge rather than any man or religion…for if it all comes out in the wash, as they say then to hold judgment over another man is to increase your own liability to have judged incorrectly.

Hiram High School

I am pretty sure it is the other way around, that kikes, and those who follow them and hold to their teachings are cursed above all of the entirety of mankind and even the animals of the field are higher status than they are.

The punishment of God in the afterlife is literally Hell. Far worse than any punishment in life. To some extent, you could consider punishment in this world as a mercy. If there's any imbalance in the mortal punishment God makes up the difference, thus justice is upheld

No. Adam predates all Jews and Israelites and each and every named nation on Earth, and Jews do think that goyim have to obey the 7 Noahide laws according to this. Though Talmud does interpret Jews as being the only humans. They merely project their cattle-branding on others and pretend that they can do anything and not get in trouble because of their hereditary narcissism.
Do Jews look divine or satanic? Are they perfect?

Modern day jews are not jews. Even the Bible calls them out.

dont worry about it though, just get ready to rot in hell for eternity. Either way works for me really. Everyone here yelling Christcuck will rot in hell, so enjoy yourselves.

You would risk Hell (if you made an error in judgment) just so that you could dispense judgment on another human being? Even when you knew that God would handle it at God's own leisure in its appropriate time? If I truly believed that I could judge incorrectly (probably 99% of the time since man is so limited in his understanding) and face Hell for it, I would never render judgment on any man.

No, of course not. But a Jew will always say that Adam was a Jew, just as a Christian will say he was a white man and a Muslim will say that he was an Arab. Or at least, that's how I always interpreted this.

also we need some punishment in this world to keep society from going to shit as a result of criminals doing whatever and getting away without getting punished and therefore continuing to be criminals

This is why care must be applied to make sure judgement is fair and accurate
Also God punishes people based on their intention when performing actions that are wrong. If you believe you did enough to ensure that your judgement was accurate then God won't punish you if the punishment was actually excessive. Instead the person who was punished would be given blessings in this world or the afterlife effectively as compensation

Interestingly enough the kikes believe that verse (as all of Revelations is a jewish book) is speaking of Christians rather than Jews…so what you think of them, they likewise think of you, that you are the Synagogue of Satan 'who call themselves jews' but are not…it is all a matter of perspective with the kikes. Just so you know Revelations is just about the most bastardized and mistranslated book in the entire bible. If you don't go back to the Original and go word for word you are going to misunderstand the entire thing. Many of the pronouns are feminine and not even masculine…in general it is a TRAVESTY of translation.

The only one not claiming him are the bug people…I guess that settles it, Adam was a bug person.

Stupid take. The king james is just as accurate as the original. Who cares what kikes think? Why would I care what the most degenerate group of people on earth think about anything? They will rot in hell, their opinion doesn't matter.

If you are not a dispensationalist, Revalations is incredibly easy to understand.

Since when did choose jews rule in the Byzantine empire you fucking idiot??? As a individual of the orthodox Christianity faith we're not cucked like you idiots in the US

Well, you're retarded. Adam is not a jew, Arabs believe they come from Ishmael, the bastard son of Abraham.

Adam is the Animus, the primordial archetype of man.

Joos decide who is a joo.
You & your kind have absolutely zero effect on reality.

Enjoy your gender bending savior then, because last time I checked men don't have breasts (though in this insane assed timeline you just might get your big knockered 'savior')…and you are believing many lies if you are looking to the King James translation.

Of course you are not "cucked like us"…you are doing just great without anyone's help. You guys are fucked the same as everyone else is…lest I remind you that you are part of the PIGS economy so not exactly independant or solvent or even in control of your own destiny.

Attached: man nursing baby transgender dad.jpg (800x600, 282.3K)

Joo worshippers are in great need of excessive punishment.

Attached: 0cb0bf89ed4f20a6e4a757f34042afd3059b4754ea1f63dc145747ec44e449ec.png (824x800, 106.91K)

I'll be laughing my head off while you are burning in hell.

Well aren't you a righteous person then…were the tables turned I would not laugh at you but beg God for mercy for you.

I'll make sure I fuck your faggot god in the ass while I'm down there.

Attached: d4ff0a0e49c76ec5794bb5456da0044c5f219840cfb9f15539a0dadc3dd89bd9.gif (211x239 17.14 KB, 9.92K)

Psalms 109

2 For the mouth of the wicked and the mouth of the deceitful are opened against me: they have spoken against me with a lying tongue.

3 They compassed me about also with words of hatred; and fought against me without a cause.

4 For my love they are my adversaries: but I give myself unto prayer.

5 And they have rewarded me evil for good, and hatred for my love.

6 Set thou a wicked man over him: and let Satan stand at his right hand.

7 When he shall be judged, let him be condemned: and let his prayer become sin.

8 Let his days be few; and let another take his office.

9 Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow.

10 Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg: let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places.

11 Let the extortioner catch all that he hath; and let the strangers spoil his labour.

12 Let there be none to extend mercy unto him: neither let there be any to favour his fatherless children.

13 Let his posterity be cut off; and in the generation following let their name be blotted out.

14 Let the iniquity of his fathers be remembered with the Lord; and let not the sin of his mother be blotted out.

15 Let them be before the Lord continually, that he may cut off the memory of them from the earth.

16 Because that he remembered not to shew mercy, but persecuted the poor and needy man, that he might even slay the broken in heart.

17 As he loved cursing, so let it come unto him: as he delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from him.

18 As he clothed himself with cursing like as with his garment, so let it come into his bowels like water, and like oil into his bones.

Degenerates shouldn't spout the words he doesn't even understand. You will rot in hell and you will deserve it because you rejected truth.

Lol, you can pretend all you want, right up until you will be frying in a lake of fire for eternity. But hey double down while you draw breath, might as well go down swinging.

anyway user, have you changed your mind on organised religion, or still think its 100% infested with kikery

We talked about this a while ago. Christianity gave Europeans hundreds if not a thousand years of power, growth and prosperity, it wasn't until people started to value the material over the spiritual that it became weak, subverted and is now part of the active destruction of European people. Islam probably is having/will follow the same trajectory. Therefore I don't think they are kike psyops, especially because it was Christian rulers and church leaders who persecuted jews mercilessly for hundreds of years.

> I am not going to strip off my clothes, run through the forest naked and partner up with a big black cat, get tattoos and start fucking animals, while I howl at the moon
Then why live? Anyway, once this world's 'satan' has been absorbed and exfiltrated, you probably won't need this shit-tier religion. You may not have noticed it yet, but you don't HAVE any enemies, anymore. Now I just need to sweep up the human detritus that's left and I'll be on my merry fucking way. If my planet isn't better than I left it in the proceeding 3000 years I'll vaporize it, next time. It might even get goodified this time if I get too annoyed with your monkeyshines. I don't need you anymore, I already took your champion. This is merely information, do whatever you want with it. I stopped expecting people to understand things ages ago.

Attached: 039a34b00c494a8e899f0f3c1ad3003f02f8c145bca92ade141b4d50e216d488.png (292x294, 109.86K)

Attached: 1427695621076.jpg (540x540, 44.9K)

Odd confused OP. I am a Christian but think I would ethically act mostly the same were I not one.
The problem is in White, particularly Nordic DNA. Christians in the Middle East, Africa, and elsewhere often defend their religious or tribal interests. But we have a congenitally weak ingroup feeling; we are the most individualistic people in the world. Oh, we always talk a good bit about how the brave Northmen did this and that for honor, so “the fame of a dead man’s deeds” would live on. But think about it: that’s the problem! The Vikings just had different social expectations in their times. In our age, the same people are the most “moralistic” in the world, in the sense that they have no sense of right or wrong not grounded in social esteem. And their societies tend to value egalitarianism, in those times as now, in that heredity was often disregarded and men judged solely on merit. Other peoples will never fall for lies that encourage suicidal behavior, but we do, and not just because of Christianity.
One of the tragedies of the Third Reich’s failure was that that sort of absolute, authoritarian state would, over generations, have punished individuals that dissented from ethnocentrism and culled them from the gene pool, whether by death penalty or prison, crafting a more collectivistic people like the East Asians, whose instincts are clearly superior to our own, whether we want to admit it or not.