Dallas City Council Votes To Remove Confederate War Memorial

Dallas City Council Votes To Remove Confederate War Memorial

The Confederate War Memorial in Dallas’ Pioneer Park Cemetery will be removed. The Dallas City Council voted 11 to 4 Wednesday evening to take it down.

Removing the monument is estimated to cost around $480,000. The city must still get approval from the Landmark Commission before the memorial can come down. However, Preservation Dallas warned the council that the removal from a designated historical area would set a “dangerous precedent. “We need to take this down. We don’t need to re-envision anything”, Dallas Councilman Kevin Felder said last Wednesday, February 6, during a briefing session regarding the monument. The city is tasked with a proposal to either rework the 65-foot tall statue with accurate historic context and information or dismantle the century-old monument. Dallas removed its Robert E. Lee statue in September 2017 after it stood in what was then Robert E. Lee Park for 81 years.

dfw.cbslocal.com/2019/02/13/dallas-remove-confederate-war-memorial/

archive.is/xpbj7

Attached: Firefox_Screenshot_2019-02-14T19-31-00.064Z.png (957x667, 760.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dfw.cbslocal.com/2019/02/14/dallas-city-council-member-kevin-felder-denies-hitting-teen-on-scooter-leaving-scene/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let us remember all of this and teach our children what to do with the legacy of jews.

Attached: stalin who.jpg (1488x1000, 357.25K)

bump

This is what happens when you elect women and jews

As a Texan, this angers me beyond words. Our fucking kike loving governor hasn't done anything to preserve our monuments. Dallas, Austin and San Antonio, as any other major city is pozzed af, and full of libtard transplants, but thank God my hometown (Houston) has no movement to take down ours - We have 2.

Conservatives are too busy working to have political power, LOL

Attached: rider.jpg (900x450, 145.21K)

CO here, is it really that bad bro? I had read stuff here and there, we're a libshit state now, we don't have nearly the cool stuff you guys do. Saw the Alamo as a kid, please, pleeaaaase fight. If all else fails, I so hope good old boys start paying these fuckers and their families visits in the night, ones that include fire.

We need the Klan and a lot of gas.

They wont do anything about it like the South hasn't done anything about the monuments being taken down for the past 2 years. Like I've told people about gun owners if you hang out around them long enough you'll realize they're just blowing hot air and likely 90% would hand them in if the government made a law no matter how they got the law through because "its da law and we respect laws".

Lets see Texas prove me wrong. Protip: they wont

Is Dallas invested with Californians?

Where do you think the so-called "decent" Californians that fled the country in the 80's, 90's, and 2000's flooded to? The Southwest incl. Colorado, the PNW, and Texas. They have shit up all areas in a matter of a couple decades and thus proving there is no such thing as a "decent" Californian. There mindset is so fucking lost already that even those that oppose the marxist-jew-liberalism are just that to areas that they flooded bringing those areas down essentially to California tier.

NUKE THE STATE ALREADY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Anyone in Dallas has a moral imperative to destroy whatever cuck statue they put in its place and leave a note informing any likewise replacement will meet the same fate until the original is put back.

Like I said, the major cities are the problem. Medium cities like Midland/Odessa, Waco, The Panhandle, Tyler, Corpus Christi, Beaumont etc….are still based af. Texas is still thankfully a deep red state with blue zits. Yeah we are healthy atm, but it's the transplants from commiefornia moving to Austin in droves and yankees coming down for jobs. A lot of companies are moving here because of low taxes, cost of living and the ability to have a mansion for what it costs for an apartment there. They move down here and vote they way they did back home - pisses me off! I don't like seeing out of state licence plates (except for the heartland and South of course) strutting around.

100% this

/thread
All bark no bite

lel glad I left that faggot area/state to go home to a much more BASTE state. Texans are all fucking sissies, and the whole state is a shithole.
Won't fucking matter in the end anyway.

Texan here, it really is getting pretty damn bad with all the Californian parasites moving in and running for positions as soon as possible. That along with the southern border being overrun Texas just isn't very white especially once you enter any city. Also the Alamo is being gutted and turned into a multicultural museum.

Honestly, just start killing these people. Fuck optics.

Yeah, the problem is "Californians", not Texans who've shown themselves to be gutless fags who are all bark and not a hint of bite.

Remember, LBJ and O'Rourke are Californians/Yankees/Canadians, it's not like Texas has native multigenerational fags of its own.

Technically, if you were to pretend that civil war personnel didn't exist, then the civil war also never occurred.

Which means that nigs, by rights should still be slaves, since the Proclaimation was made as a result of the war.

Top kek.

My town still flies the confederate flag over city hall every day.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1200x667, 25.08K)

SO WTF ARE YOU!!! GOING TO DO!!! ABOUT IT?

Also, (((Felder)))

1. Buy land.
2. Build confederate monument.
3. ???
4. Profit.

Propose to buy the space before the teardown happens. It is unconstitutional for the city to not consider and accept your offer.

dfw.cbslocal.com/2019/02/14/dallas-city-council-member-kevin-felder-denies-hitting-teen-on-scooter-leaving-scene/

And not a single person has done this

You expect a bunch of spics to give a shit about a bunch of whites that would've genocided them given the chance?

Step 3 is have your land and property get vandalized while the police do nothing.

You kill one person and you will forever be branded as the man who killed a peaceful POC who was protesting racism. The media will run you and your family through the mud and turn the case into a multi-year federal circus.

Palestine?

And they wouldn't already do that to me just for having the monument?

I wish!!

Wrong. Orange, Texas - Memorial to the wind. I've been there, and it needs funding. If it got funding, I can see it being a majestic memorial.

related thread
page 16

At least Jews hate niggers. You should know who to support, goy. Trump does.

I'm sure Trump is crushed he has no support from Stormfaggots.

He should be. There's a lot of us.

Attached: Inevitability Beckons.jpg (2200x4132 661.24 KB, 1.72M)