ORANGE NIGGER TO DECLARE NATIONAL EMERGENCY

The jew-in-chief talks bigly again.

The 23 billion for "border security", according to the language of the spending bill, is not permitted to be spent on the construction of a border wall, as some lawfags in the previous orange kike thread have stated. This is the kabbalist's response.

Nothing will save this man now, and even if he builds it, the mountain of bullshit that he has been feeding the US is overwhelming: civil asset confiscation/forfeiture and infringement on Amendment II, signing away of Amendment I to protect his sacred jew nation from criticism and boycott, his reneging on the promise to prosecute Clinton, his petulant twitter feed spewing ridiculousness every hour. All of this being said, it's still interesting.

Will the orange nigger do it? Let's hear some speculation, anons.

Attached: Screenshot (44).png (1280x686, 304.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2019/feb/14/deportation-amnesty-uac-families-tucked-inside-spe/
politico.com/story/2019/02/14/funding-bill-limits-trump-immigration-1175455
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The cuck actually did it. He actually signed this piece of shit bill.
I mean, I'm not surprised, I knew he would… but… I thought even bluepill conservatives like Ann Coulter and the like bombarding him with criticism would stay his hand for a little while until Kushner signed Trump's name on it later. NOPE. It gets signed within an hour of receiving it.

I want this nightmare to end.

Hahaha this shit is gonna blow up in Drumpf and the jews faces. Evereyday normies are p i s s e d

We already have a thread.

Whoops.

Attached: 6.png (645x729, 77.22K)

That thread is almost at bump limit though.

Good thing Trump is virtue signaling about dead jews again!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (575x659, 265.88K)

It's signed though. Doesn't matter how mad they are, it's law now and can never be undone. That's the beauty of it.

Signed within the hour of receiving before anyone can speak against it. And all the rage is sound and fury signifying nothing because the Kushner shills will be back declaring this crushing defeat is yet another #SoMuchWinning victory and to trust the plan.

Looks like hes taking into consideration (((FoxNews))) as well. How based of him.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (576x310, 170.45K)

this

I just want the action to start already

And that's why no one will ever fight back. All you care about is waiting for someone else to do it. You keep deluding yourself into thinking jews will make the "first move" when they have literally never done anything except work in the shadows.

Wait am I missing something? Him declaring a national emergency for wall funding is good, yes the bill is pretty shitty but that would afford him the political clout to pull it off.

Attached: original.gif (500x375, 465.89K)

Sure, Americans are getting cock shoved in their ass, but at least they'll know that dems are the real obstructionists!

Attached: 1402088484870.jpg (640x504, 44.8K)

The bill makes it illegal to build a wall and gives full amnesty to all illegals. Fuck off.

Trump hasn't signed the bill yet.
He probably will, but you are not telling the truth if you say hes already cucked us on it.

He should be called blue man, because of all the blueballing

His only real flaw is sucking jew dick….

Attached: 1546875106577.jpg (2125x2125, 797.29K)

You cant trap a rat twice with the same trap. You act like the atmosphere has not changed. Probably because you are jew on damage control duty today.

With all his magapede that are going to be angry at him for signing the shitty bill, it's the logical steps to cover his ass.

You kinda have to to get elected.

50% of Dem donations and 25% of RNC.

Fucking retard. His national emergency will immediately get suspended by the courts like all the other blatantly legal executive actions they have held up. How many times does he have to get screwed by the court system before he realizes that any action they can impact is useless? He needs to shut down the fucking government until he gets Congress to fund the wall.

Try again without the adhoms and buzzwords.

did he sign the bill yet?

He will since he's a huge retard. Common Filth was right about him. He never made a difference because he was no different.

Stop you there.

Christ, can Trump take a shit without the shills showing up and (((fellow-whiting))) us into hating him?

Sigh. Sage and report is all, since mods apparently like this

enjoy your child trafficker amnesty, but at least the libs got so btfo and are so mad LOL. Oh wait that's you this time…. or well…every time

Nigger, are you just not paying attention to what is going on at all?

A nu/pol/ user could stub his toe on a table and he'd blame a Trump conspiracy for it.

what do you call yourself?
a Magapede or something?
seriously?
Are you a Conservative Republican?
I'm not making fun of you I am actually being serious.
Also, why do you just post once and leave the thread?

Bump.

Try again without supporting trump.

I am a non participant

Sorry, you can't censor me here.

I gave Trump a benefit of doubt and was willing to excuse him not fulfilling his campaign promises. I never knew that he would fulfill the campaign promises of shitskins of open border commies like AOC by allowing every illegal to get automatic amnesty.

also he needs to go nuclear and say fuck these courts. Trump should know hes not getting reelected if he doesnt deliver on a wall AND mass deportations. call for open season on illegals like Duterte did with drug dealers.

Good joke. He's too wimpy enough to barter for a wall, what makes him think that he'll go full Duterte?

The Illegal immigration issue is easy to solve if you remove leftists from every position of power like they're doing with the right. You cannot reason with mentally ill trannies who support infanticide. The first thing the Bolsonaro did was remove their platform so that he wouldn't be able to face opposition. Everything is going smoothly for him because of it.

trump touched a wall

Except the United States is about to invade his country to remove him.

Yeah, we can. Go back to reddit. Worship trump somewhere else.

You realize he didn't say Maduro, right?

Attached: 1451575753645.gif (600x600, 43.82K)

Not surprised that leftists would protect their ilk. Ilhan's opposition to Abhrams wasn't because of her nonexistant anti war stance, but because the Reagan-funded Contras combated the FLSN. The FLSN was a marxist terrorist group who committed genocide by killing natives and their political opposition.

No, but he almost surely will. He gains nothing and loses everything for signing it… he shouldn't even CONSIDER signing any piece of shit bill. Especially when he had a GOP Congress and Senate and could've easily passed the bill only as far back as a few months ago. Trump is a fucking traitor.

Why you trannies so mad about facts?

Trump will declare national emergency to round up those ebul Natzee antisemites and make hate speech illegal! This is the real emergency : The rise of ANTISEMITISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRAISE THE NEW WORLD ORDER

Attached: 1920.jpg (1920x1212, 453.06K)

For those not up to speed on the problems with the spending bill.

Also

washingtontimes.com/news/2019/feb/14/deportation-amnesty-uac-families-tucked-inside-spe/

Attached: Hermann-Herzog-Mill-on-a-Torrent.jpg (1531x1200, 257.83K)

Shut up you ess jay dubleyoo! Discord trannee!
We a MAGA board!

Attached: carpio.4.jpg (450x302, 33.55K)

No it doesn't lmfao

Hello fellow African-American.

I went on discord once. Never again. What mess. I didn't know I was talking to trannies.

Zig Forums is for pedephiles only

Holy fuck you shareniggers are desperate!

Attached: original.gif (300x300, 42.97K)

I'm sure we can find other uses for it. There's bound to be some loopholes. The 'humanitarian aid' could be the cost of shipping them by boat back to Guatamala, for example, rather than giving them luxurious food and medicine. Trump will take the 1.8 for the slats, supplement it with the 8 from national emergency, and end up with a 9.8 billion wall, and we can always build from there.

ICE will be better paid. Could a census be of any help in tracking illegals or does it being sealed for 50 years prevent that?

Even if Turncoat Trump declares a National Emergency it'll be ceremonial flacid marketing by the faggot. At least if Hillary got elected we'd already be nuke vapor.

No faggot, none of this will help. A 'boat' without a hull can't ever be bailed out fast enough. Same with our dead country. Train, prep, make lists, you will need to kill.

The new bill basically okays child trafficking lmao

The US of baby killers is hilarious.

They have been making moves every single day. Every single piece of legislation that they pass or introduce, every outrageous court ruling, every committee circus act, every libelous article, every slanderous journalist, every subverting legislator poisoning the mental faculties of the retarded masses. They aggregate into a mountain, but when in the moment the move is made, it seems to be so subtle or so outrages that it can just be ignored or expected to be slapped down, but our assumptions have fooled us, we've fooled ourselves; now we are here.

A majority of the population is fucking retarded. The coming generation is even more ideologically subverted and poisoned than the one that has come before. Schools are getting more and more radicalized, and people can barely think for themselves. This is the end.

Felons out on early release. Felons restored voting rights. Amnesty for human traffickers. Open borders. It's over, gentlemen. It's been interesting to say the least.

Godspeed and God be with you all.

Attached: yuri.png (455x341, 115.85K)

God is a fairy tale. You're a child if you still believe it.

>tips (((fedora)))

Yeah, we know you're a jew shill. Kill yourself.

What do you believe in, user? Man? Look what man has done to the world. Man exalted himself into a state of ubiquitous perversion (homosexuality), and in doing so, he has set out to strike God himself. Man goes further desecrating the body with butchery and poison (transgenderism) in an effort to become more than man and to stretch the boundaries of what is, in an effort to dictate what is right and natural subjectively in a chaos of unyielding relativism. Godlessness has destroyed the world. Your dismissal is childish, and I once heard a rabbi refer to religion as a "fairy tale". I can see your nose from over here.

That tweet was an esoteric metaphor for what?

Top kek

France has the right idea. Few countries are lucky enough to get a Hitler.

ITS THE FUCKING JEWS

Attached: the chosen one.webm (1920x874, 2.35M)

Referendums could undo bs like this. That's why jews are shooting eyes out of yellow vests.

politico.com/story/2019/02/14/funding-bill-limits-trump-immigration-1175455

Reading is hard

Legendary.

Attached: 1549910193593.png (341x374, 4.49K)

You know you can ignore a news article when they talk about action in the future tense.

Attached: 5.png (879x878, 332.29K)

Yes, you failed to read the bill. Kill yourself, yid.

Nothing about Israel

God creates all governments with power. That's kind of a thing that comes with having mastery over all of creation. Yes, all governments, including destructive and oppressive governments. You may think you're being clever if you say at this realization "Then God fights against himself hurr durr hurr.", but what that really means is it's impossible to escape the will of God.