Anyone want to know what the next Civil War will be about?

Nancy Pelosi Threatens that Democratic President may declare "Gun Emergency"

From the Hill

>Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Thursday issued a warning to Republicans poised to support President Trump's decision to declare a national emergency at the southern border: the next Democratic president, she said, could do the same on guns.

(Hand rubbing intensifies)

All the more reason to arrest these disgusting traitors.

thehill.com/homenews/house/430098-pelosi-warns-gop-next-president-could-declare-national-emergency-on-guns
archive.is/IEmqN

Attached: !!!.jpg (1656x1445, 899.41K)

She made the campaign slogan for every Democrat Presidential candidate forever:
We ARE coming to ban your guns!

I'm beginning to think that claiming Trump was mentally unstable might have been projection on her part.
Poor CIA niggers would get shot by Bubba the second their car roles up to the home.

Attached: pepe gun jew sniper.png (980x742, 208.47K)

Yeah, they won't take guns away from crime gangs or marauding nigger squads, they'll just disarm ordinary folk who don't use guns except for emergencies.
Meanwhile, they'll channel funds to the CIA to run MORE guns into the slums to further increase crime & get more GIBS for the CIA and black the GIBbons.

Attached: iiiii.png (138x121, 18K)

Of course, they're both owned so it's all just theater anyways.

Attached: 0abbe851da1eb8501a95b5158f0a1d6cdf4ef539c3c7a7ab754d4a1057752b11.png (960x960, 280.61K)

"Shit Test".
Hillary was a bridge too far for the American public so Trump was used to bridge the gap and slow walk the globalist agenda.
"Q" is real, taking down corrupt elements while occupying the attention of what would otherwise become radical elements against the globalist agenda.
Every time Trump shits all over his base is a "shit test" to gauge how much the public will accept.
We are currently at the "shit test" stage where states are openly advocating the murder of new born children.
Hopefully I'm wrong. But I doubt it.
Entering the Kali Yuga with big band music playing in the background.

sounds about right

DO IT NIGGER DO IT HAHAHAHAHA BLOOD WILL CLEANSE THE STREETS

Attached: doom.jpeg (680x748, 135.26K)

Attached: faggot alert haruhi.gif (392x500, 181.39K)

How many of you fucks are ready for the happening?

Attached: happening (2).jpg (404x362, 92.26K)

The National Firearms Act of 1934.
The Gun Control Act of 1968.
The Clinton Executive Orders.
The Lautenberg Act
The HUD/Smith & Wesson Agreement
The Brady Law
The School Safety & Law Enforcement Improvement Act
All still on the books. No one fought back.

Thanks. I guess I am voting democrat.

Attached: 5a2cd21665a1f64f32985199709d69571506dfbfd7778d48e259d9fea3bd0006.png (1232x1080, 1.54M)

fucking bring it

Good. Then we'll see which gun nuts are real and which are fake.

Attached: in-1967-polish-mercenary-rafal-ganowicz-was-asked-what-it-8888908[1].png (500x522, 144.13K)

Lol.

I'm ready.

Attached: buddaFatLaughing.jpg (1016x1024, 164.16K)

Kikes and commies always project.
Always.

Attached: heronazi.webm (960x540, 1.66M)

is the same thing as

Close, but no cigar. We're on the last bus OUT of the Kali Yuga. I like to stay until the buzzer sounds. Show me your war face and don't even think about escape. This is happening

Not sure, but it will be a gentle discussion between enemies.

Yep. She done fucked up. It's now a democrat policy position to take your funs by any means.

The enemy grows more and more arrogant from their ivory tower.

KEK, thought I'd be the only one blasting caravan palace during the apocalypse. Maybe some electric swing circus too.

These idiots are so hopped up on sniffing their own farts that they think they're invincible. Protip: everything burns if you apply enough energy to it. Also everything ends. I don't feel like I should have to say that, a kindergartner should know it. But apparently we're going to need another concrete example of it. Can we be done after this? I want an ethnoglobe and I want it yesterday. Otherwise you dumbfucks are going to need another extraction team in a couple thousand years, and I'm beyond tired of doing this shit. This is the VERY last time you get a miracle pass, I swear to Kek. You think I've been storing up miracles and death waivers just to waste on this ridiculous nonsense? It's time for you to start paying very serious attention to your plight, to the position you're in, because I refuse to care more about you than you do yourselves. Fight or die. I'm done with this shit

Attached: 1436655250603.jpg (640x512, 40.4K)

even though i'm almost 100% certain these bands are ultra liberals, their music is insanely good…and i love the video for Lonely Digger because it's literally a multi-culti experience that ends with every animal slaughtering each other because they can't get along for 5 fucking minutes in public.

Actually all of the above were fought tooth and nail, none of them involved the military taking over city blocks and going house to house so of course you didn't see massive amounts of domestic terrorism. Various pentagon analysts who all make more in one year then you've ever seen at starbucks all claim that would be the inevitable response of the American people, and also that most of the military would just stop following orders, siding with the rebellion.

So who do you think is going to show up and take my guns? Bernie Sanders knocking lightly and asking nicely?

All of those acts increased the availability of information in relation to the manufacture and modification of every manner of weapon. See the trick with a zip gun made for less then $40.00 isn't making it shoot straight or safe, those are both incredibly easy. The hard part with cheap and readily available "zip" weaponry is making them fire slower and how to destroy them afterwards because you can just make another one in your garage in less then 2 hours.

Nope, I find this to be good purging music haha

Attached: 1455336536344.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 40.72K)

Yea This is how women think in B4 Mgtow something something……..You use your Pussy pass to signal to Voters and if it back fires it's ok i just was thinking about the children Guns bad Ladies. You know evil jewish propagandized pussy pass to disarm White people
Never interrupt the (((Enemy))) when it makes a mistake….
General Tso's

Huh, I didn't know there were this many of us hanging around. Man I LOVE the sound of brass

Actually, you're a paid shill. None were fought. Nothing happened. No one did a single goddamn thing. They are all on the books.
Okay, and? That's your strawman fantasy.
Guess what? We never will.
lol, the paid shill projects so fucking hard
No shit. That's why they don't do it that way. You have no argument.
They don't need to. Eventually your guns will break and the parts won't be available. Eventually you'll run out of ammo and the ammo won't be available. Eventually you'll sleep and have an unfortunate house fire.
See, you even know you're lying.
And yet no one fought against them.

lmao post time^

Eventually
You'll be found and hung
along with your entire family.

Guns are actually relatively simple machines and ammo is plentiful on the black market.

Okay.

Yes, we know, moishe. Go back to counting your shekels.

What don't you understand about this, you fucking subhuman nigger? They're going to get full confiscation. No one is going to do a damn thing about it.

This woman is suicidal.

Impressive level of retardism. If they even attempted gun confiscation this country would collapse overnight. There wouldn't be any "government" left to confiscate guns.

for the leftists lurking

Attached: red team.png (1803x905, 1015.46K)

And? Are you trying to imply that it's possible, in a declining, imploding, third world America, to eliminate crime?

Great. Maybe that'll get the lemmings off their asses. I'm optimistic about this. Let them try. That'll be a jarring experience for Americans.

i bet

Attached: 84B3BD4A-875C-4022-A6CF-6BDF8EFEDE47.jpeg (3264x2448, 1.14M)

The National Firearms Act of 1934.
The Gun Control Act of 1968.
The Clinton Executive Orders.
The Lautenberg Act
The HUD/Smith & Wesson Agreement
The Brady Law
The School Safety & Law Enforcement Improvement Act
You were already proven wrong.

You don't have an argument.

They're all still on the books. No one fought back. No one is going to get off their asses.

I can't let this just slip by unchecked. Seems to me like you guys are basically ready at this point. Develop your squads now, and have plans for both a tactical retreat and seizing your locality. The fun part is finally about to begin. Goddamn have I been bored

I shitted upon you what, 2 days ago? Yet here you are running the same script. The absolute state of 90 IQ molyjew cultists. You're unnecessary. I'm not sure if you even exist anymore. Truth be told I don't think you ever did

Attached: 1421029132279.jpg (225x225, 5.28K)

You leftists don't have a fucking chance in hell when government goes down because you're mostly dependent on the gibs, you're slack-jawed faggots, and you don't even own any weapons. The only tragedy here will be how fucking easy it will be to purge the left.

I never said I wouldn't read your latter posts, you just put so much effort into remarking at every point I made I figured I'd give you a lesson. And it wouldn't be me that would be wrong, it would be pentagon analysts making six digits yearly, so claim they're wrong all you want dude I've got no beef with your arrogance.

why are jews so into scat

Sad but true. Mostly they'll be dying by their own devices. RWDS is a fun meme and all, and I'm all for it, but the sad truth is we'll see approximately 4 billion deaths without even pulling a fucking trigger. Don't worry though, I've lit a beacon for a stronger enemy to find us. We'll get to fight for real soon enough

Attached: 1450900135458.jpg (598x900, 131.38K)

What the hell is your problem? I was discussing this with you in good faith. Clearly you did not intend to pay others the same respect.
Calm down.

You have no idea…

Let's keep it that way, shall we? I like surprises

Exactly, most of them will die simply because they don't know how to survive without the system functioning. Just cut the food supply off to the urban shitholes and they'll kill each other.

See how I did that? I trapped you before you even responded with that wall I didn't read. By vilifying the authority you claim will enact your agenda, you've invalidated yourself.

Now I want you to understand the disparity in oversight between the two of us if I was able to, and demonstrably still unless you delete your posts, make you argue against yourself. If I'm aware of the entire situation and able to trick you, that means what? Answer the question, user, but be very careful. There are three options
You only have one option, I made sure of that.

Let's talk, user, you wouldn't want your friends ITT to become demoralized knowing you guys can't hold your intellectual ground, would you?

What is this, some sort of powerhouse thread? Warlords and geniuses? I kinda stepped in it this time, I'll be happy to just observe now

Attached: 4b31b9abf4b16d9f815187086c0b7b929471a4ca0c42cc25e6340bd60064aead.jpg (229x190, 13.54K)

There will never be another Democratic president with talk like that.

They are all european, even if they are right, they are left by american standards. I won't look, I don't want to know.

Videos? Do bands still make those? I also assumed these guys were too small for that kind of thing anyway. Still not watching, they will probably have some bleeding heart liberal theme and I will hate them after that.

Yeah, really. I thought y'all were listening to shitty moonman tracks and retrowave. I wanted to like retrowave, but no. BTW, anyone want to explain moonman shit to me? I don't listen to nigger music, why would I listen to natsoc lyrics over nigger music?

Meant to tag you here

Tagged myself instead. Time to KMS.

Part of trolling the shit out of a collective(Shilling companies) is forcing the individual to accept various dissonant truths and begin seeding them within that collective.
By tying the suspect to the instigation I've managed to track several independent groups, one of which doesn't even realize it's a collective. They think they're operating autonomously and are doing it for free lmao

Yep. It's a room full of furries slaughtering each other down to the man while Satan approves. A bit degenerate for my tastes until you pick up on the context. Then I'm cool with it.

Multiple recursive levels of irony. Even the mascot is ironic. I enjoy irony, but only recursive irony. Straight-up irony is for plebs

Attached: 18fdbbd60e9e286b08f02fb38e612f7ba79f5834e456265f55bd4543b851efea.jpg (900x900 1.54 MB, 1016.13K)

PEOPLE GET PAID TO DO THINGS LAMAO

How do you figure? It's not like the mindless hordes of shitskins care about stealing guns from Whitie. And the soulless freaks who compose the leftist wing of the party love the idea of the police kicking around the White Working Class.
Since shitskins will be the majority soon, I expect the leadership to get increasingly unstable and derainged. Especially when the boomers who have composed the stabilizing leadership of the party die off and are replaced by derainged leftist freaks and shitskins.

Leadership? Whom do you reference? No, this country got severed when I completed the Black Sun ritual of 2017. It already happened. You should face the future now, the institutions of the past exist like sunspots in your eyes when you close them. It's just an afterimage. Wake up, now, we're waiting for you user

Attached: 1451798961587.png (1909x1073, 1.3M)

(Double 14s observed)
Heck yeah. The only leaders in America were the ones who threw up a heil during the eclipse.

Wat?

Attached: S0KosHO.jpg (480x480, 17.01K)

Always kill Democrats.

READ THE TURNER DIARIES, YOU FAGGOT

AKD

Attached: AKDDDD.png (253x959, 33.17K)

Reminder that Pierce called out the 2nd amendment crowd for what they were multiple times and made it the central starting point in The Turner Diaries. Personally, I think that novel/short story is total garbage past the first few chapters regarding what triggered the creation of an underground uprising and its early form and methods of operation but I do think he was 100% on the ball in predicting the near complete cucking of gun owners when the confiscation orders come down.

Protip: there won't be a confiscation, just a ban on the sale of anything that isn't a break-action single shot shotgun (it's all you need as a hunter goy!) with required registration, licensing, and a background check for every ammo purchase. This will also happen slowly over the next 30 years so as to allow all the old "dangerous" guns and ammo to be held in the hands of the elderly while making illegal to pass them down.

what a hot fucking piece of pork loin

Seconding this.

Please do. Pelosi for pres 2020. Ocassio Cortez 2020

Vote for the most outrageous far-left looney. Only that combined with continued jewery will give us hope of armed revolution. We must make the MAGAtards break down and realize there is no other peaceful option. Support door to door confiscation, then redpill the whites. I think 7.62x39 and .308 works well for going through swat team body armor if they come knocking with a flashbang.

Pretty sure the emergency power legislation can't be used to repeal the 2nd amendment.
Gotta remember the ol' commie bitch is a not only in mid stage dementia, but that the average Democrat voter smokes way too much pot to question the stupid things she says.

user, you don't want to ever be in a situation where you need to shoot ZOGbot scum banging down your door. That is not victory, it's death. Escape and evasion is the primary objective in this scenario.
The wise guerrilla strikes on his own terms.

The enemy does not care about the law.

No, they can't. The 2nd prevents it. You try it and you get shot. That's the point of the second.

they have another video, the one with the dancing robots and alien saucers, something about white boy bad black boy good, does better, etc.
t;dr its poz music but that makes the irony of listening to it during the purge all the more enjoyable

I hope they do try and declare an emergency for less deaths than opiates or suicide (caused mostly by opiates or ssri).
Where is that graph. Maybe I have to make my own.

You people realize that this will in fact happen during the next democratic president's term. Nancy Pelosi has revealed the democrat's own realization that they can in fact do this, so they will do this. Democrats will weild this tool like a stick when they have the chance and they will cite Trump and white nationalists and secret nazis and all the other bad things that most people have been brainwashed into reacting negatively to without any thought as the reasons that this is absolutely necessary
The next democratic president will take away your guns. They have just told you they are going to.

It's just barely getting started.
May fall with a thud, or we may see horrors unimaginable.
Either way the globalist/illuminatti/children eating psychpath lizard fucks are clearly making an end run on humanity.

I make the opposite muzik. ometimes it is played here >>chi {delete this space] ru [dot] no

Zig Forumspol/ here.
This "zip" weaponry you speak of is only good for 3 things 1. shooting someone in the back of the head and then taking their shit (better gun) 2. last line caught with your pants down defense or 3. fucking off and having fun because dude guns.
another alternative would be to shoot yourself with it, but your plan is probably to die from the poz nigger cum in your rectum.

Also no way in hell that shit takes "2 hours", only thing that would be that fast is the apocalypse tier slam shotty, and even that takes some time if you don't want it to injure you.
one last thing, zip guns are generally one and done, as if you ever actually need to use it your probably gonna get a much better weapon soon after, you must be confused with the grease/luty/sten/etc guns that countries who didn't give a damn used, which, I should add, will take no less than a full work days worth of time to complete, and that's assuming you have all the material, tooling, training, time, etc.

No they can't. One, because it is unconstitutional. Two, because there are other, more important, issues that they profit off of that cause more deaths that would trump their firearms run. Three, because, even if they tried, the sheriffs and marshals already object to background checks and would not accept an all out ban or attempt at further criminalization.

The reality is that every state, shit, the entire country, is going full national capitalist on these marxists and their attempts at outlawing anything. Every state is already confirmed federal protection for open carry. And almost every state is moving to unrestricted status on concealed carry. The next steps are 1. repeal background checks as unconstitutional as they make 2a right into a permitted privilege, and, 2. repeal ban on mag sizes and rounds-per-trigger-pull (full-auto) because 2a protects weapons of war since its purpose is to wage war.

jews can't stop shit.

Have a pdf

And something to keep in mind is that we are talking the 2020s. Expect the United States to be much more polarized even than it is today.

Is she not aware that gun rights are protected by the second amendment?

Presidents, by themselves, do not have the power to simply go against the US constitution. This is an idle, dry threat that is designed to scare right-wing voters and get left-wing all riled up with a new form of dogwhistle.

Makes me excited honestly.

Zip of high quality is needed for self-defense. leftists flip when they see 1911 or other full-size hand-held. I open carry .45 converted blackpowder repo. Small and compact and conceal single-shot .357 airsoft that packs a fucking punch.

What they would probably do is wait for a shooting using an "assault rifle" then just ban them. They won't come to people's houses, just ban them.

Does the lion become a pig when it eats a pig?

An ideal to strive towards, a tale of abandonment by so called "friends".
>>>/kkkmoon/
if you wanna give it a listen

I want a fucking civil war.

BECOME GUNSMITH
No shit zip funs or 3d-print funs. Even brass funs are not safe.

what if they offer amnesty to family if daca kids kill gun owners?

This.
user, if they are already at your door, then it's game over. dozens of armored dudes with sub machine guns and armored cars will push your shit in hard.
at that point you are most likely going to die, whether by their hand or yours, if capture seems likely then I would go for the latter.
don't get fucko'd, user.

jej

>He doesn't realize he's already a part of The NeverEnding Story
RACE WAR

The next wave in politics will not be reconcilliation it will be punishment. The democratic party is going to punish the working class harshly and vehemently for all the perceived evils that they have suffered. You talk about boomer sherrifs when the media has managed to work up two generations into a rabid froth at the thought of white men wearing red hats. Guns, Nazis, White Nationalists, Anti-Semitism, Rich People Not Sharing. That is the next term. White People Bad. Guns Are Bad. Free Money. Free Money. Rich White Evil Men Must Be Punished. White Men Must Be Punished.
You saw it start when Obama was president and just imagine when the next Democrat walks into office with a smile, all gloves off because people must be punished for Trump.

Why do TORposters always say the dumbest shit?

Normalfags will bend over and take it up the ass as long as they get a full fridge and football on TV, its up to us to kick off the revolution.

Attached: 1cadefa4a4bcbb258dea61d5d8603090f031de09853e5f8e2ab041bec94395ea.png (188x264, 76.93K)

>>>Zig Forums
check the sticky

they're coming for your NFA'd ass first.

It's why they want an EU military so badly. Use economic migrants or people from other countries to kill locals.

The Russians are the good guys! Fucking denalist kike

Attached: 6FC30147-D596-4BD6-B843-BC9941488B8E.jpeg (1023x575, 78.96K)