BREAKING: CHICAGO PD INVESTIGATING GAY NIGGER ATTACK AS STAGED!

HAPPENING: JESSIE SMOLLETT ATTACK NOW INVESTIGATED AS STAGED BY CHICAGO PD

archive.fo/9Ggjx

First the Catholic High School kids and now the fake gay nigger attack. Will (((journalists))) start hanging soon Zig Forums?

Attached: 1550191892861.jpg (1440x1916, 999.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fakehatecrimes.org
archive.is/xarG6
youtu.be/61sxycZVNp8
twitter.com/hodgetwins/status/1096554384597471232
alamy.com/stock-photo-los-angeles-ca-usa-15th-jan-2018-us-senator-kamala-harris-jussie-smollett-171975997.html
harris.senate.gov/news/press-releases/senate-judiciary-committee-advances-anti-lynching-legislation-introduced-by-harris-booker-and-scott
thehill.com/homenews/senate/430023-senate-passes-bill-to-make-lynching-a-federal-crime
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/3178
pastebin.com/raw/nB22xx8k
archive.ph/VjGG3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jews scrambling to control their gay nigger narrative.

Attached: 1550192215096.jpg (583x399, 25.45K)

Attached: Rob_Elgas_on_Twitter_BREAKING_Multiple_soucres_tell_@ABC7Chicago_Eyewitness_News_Jussie_Smollet_and_the_2_men_who_are_being_questioned_by_police_staged_the_attack.png (634x623 362.94 KB, 412.73K)

If you didn’t know that this gay half jew nigger attack was a hoax the second you heard about it, something is wrong with your brain.

A jewish nigger told a lie. Colour me surprised.

Zig Forums did, normies did not. More redpilling commences.

doesnt matter, they got their anti lynching bill signed anyway

If you're surprised by this, you're a moron. Every time something like this happens it's fake. I'm not even kidding, every high profile "hate crime" where the only witness is the nigger or kike turns out to be fake.

dude even liberal journalists on twitter where saying the attack, or the details of the attack (the rope, the assault, calling out "this is maga country") was a bit too much

Usually only muslims fail this badly st making up hate crime hoaxes

Attached: Danielle_J._Powell_on_Twitter_Even_if_Jussie_lied,_the_contours_of_his_story_are_so_familiar,_based_upon_a_long_history_of_gay_men_murdered_in_the_dark.png (640x884 83.63 KB, 298.05K)

Don't leave out that he's a kike, that's the most important part.

Faggot nigger kike

A small bit of good news in a weary world. I hope the just fuck his shit up.

Attached: 374e655f473a5ce3bb841229dd969c45b3fcf476b277befabcddd37cf1e08cf8.png (390x329, 36.95K)

really convent timing on this story breaking as Trumps child trafficker amnesty gets shoved through

Glad I am not him.

Attached: gayniggers.gif (520x300, 56.48K)

What you need to contrast here is this exchange from Good Morning America earlier this morning…

Robin Roberts

(((Jussie Smollett)))

About time, the faggot was trying to take another faggot's cock and got his ass whooped for it. That said, keep an eye out on your local pd and sheriffs and watch them "retire" in droves. They know what's coming.

Until we get better confirmation, I don't believe it. Crook county, nothing good regarding the state comes out of there.

>(((Jussie Smollett)))
Just call him Jewssie Smallhat.

Well that explains a lot. Niggers hate fags enough as it is but African niggers literally have the death penalty for homos same as the Middle East.

Checked for the department of redundancy department.

Their hats are huge though.

Attached: sorry.JPG (1200x798, 149.37K)

Who else is going out tonight to celebrate and beat a gay nigger? Well, any nigger will do. All of them are faggot monkeys to me.

Attached: bigger the vault the closer to god.jpg (470x709, 68.51K)

Given that we see the Nigerian brothers (one of whom had co-starred as a character on Empire with Smollett) walking away 15 minutes before the alleged attack (and before footage where we see Smollett without the noose, before he goes off-camera for a minute and suddenly has a noose on…) I expect what happened is perhaps Jussie did get in a fight with these two (off camera) and they left, but getting beat up by your Nigerian co-star is bad PR, so Jussie took out his emergency noose and put it on, and gave a later time for the attack, and gave a false description of the attackers. That or, Jussie bleached himself to hide the smell of cum and then tripped and hit himself (but saved his sandwich) and used the noose to distract.

Literally crooked swastika Hale Hortler tier bullshit.

I don't think anyone is surprised, even the people who are crying about raycis white maganazis. It was obviously fake.

He could have just not reported the incident if he got into a genuine fight. It was likely premeditated entirely.

SAD! MANY SUCH CASES!
fakehatecrimes.org

Literally who cares Perez Hilton. Muh gossip. Nobody likes you faggot. Fuck off.

Retarded lying cunt.

Still waiting on Hillery to get Locked Up and Trump to be jailed for Collusion, by the way.

I don't trust anonymous sources for any news. But it honestly doesn't surprise me considering how quickly CNN blew it up and posting quotes that were never said during interviews.

Attached: good noose.jpg (651x1000, 55.18K)

Attached: 1448245482801.png (800x600, 580.77K)

When the first thread was posted over half the anons called fake the rest were probably shills.
I posted place your bets as to how long before the media reports it is fake.
I didnt get any takers but it seems was just over a week and the pathetic ass hate crime story has now crumbled.

One by one the desperate jew plays its hand too soon. What exciting events will unfold next?

Attached: c0f3580007c281e2ac9415b91d89f87f95aefbd0629ee3e59d51189264df6e3e.png (432x459, 304.82K)

It was always obviously fake, the only people retarded enough to swallow the story are liberal faggots that literally "want to believe". Even faglin's fuckshack called it fake. Because it was fake.

What's familiar are hate-crime hoaxes.

Anglin wasn't even the only nog to call it fake, lots of black jewtubers did.

Attached: GTFO.gif (500x211, 306.45K)

Literally Abner Louima "it's Giuliani time!" tier hoax.

Attached: bypass.gif (400x170 669 B, 479.38K)

Seriously though, what nationality does that big nose nigger claim, zulu? kek

archive.is/xarG6

Attached: 71azht1WUpL._SY606_.jpg (428x606, 42.8K)

Pretty sure this is one of the persons of interest. youtu.be/61sxycZVNp8

Attached: Screenshot_20190215-070949~2.png (895x542, 409.84K)

those are monkeys user, not people
it's early and you're confused clearly

The two guys that beat him up were his nigerian badass lovers. They really did beat him up; they beat up his anus with their black billy clubs.

That was just Don Lemon's pillow talk.

One of the brothers was in Chicago PD … and is now being help by Chicago PD.

Turkey bacon tossed at them as they prayed Evil white man Keep the Shitskin pedos at bay "hay Watcha doing ?

juden fuck them up time and time again, niggerians just don't own press

wow im actually surprised by this happening

why would they confiscate their anime?

Attached: 1550047211269.jpg (225x225, 15.05K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190215-112046~2.png (1061x1697, 1.04M)

Attached: gorillas in our midst.jpg (1320x3312 151.37 KB, 2.59M)

mup da doo didda po mo gub bidda be dat tum muhfugen bix nood cof bin dub ho muhfugga

HAHAHA

Whatever religion these people follow is fucking mental and whoever is directing it belongs in a psych ward

I mean follow the reasoning on this one, you get one of your homo actors to pretend they are a victim of a 'hate crime' and THEN you let him get exposed as a liar afterwards.

Why do it ? Just for a distraction ? So this guy gets to move up a rung in the illuminati ? A glownig just thought it was a good LARP ? He's done something really criminal but the jews love everyone so he gets to just be publicly shamed and lose his job ? I don't get it.

Hodge Twins are on the case twitter.com/hodgetwins/status/1096554384597471232 though I can't view this vid on their YT, only Twitter, not sure why

Am I a retard if I interpreted that at first as being it is now being investigated that the Chicago PD staged it?
If yes how much?

Not really. They worded it poorly

hahahahah look how far off the lock the cops initially hit the door. was this their first time?

You smash the door next to the lock dickweed.

t. Spent to much time listening to Niggers in prison.

I could believe that too, but there is the letter from weeks ago. Jussie was working on something like this.

Also, they could just come out and say they beat him up.

Cui bono?
Does Jussie's career benefit? Maybe, but maybe ruined too. If he did fake it, his motive goes much deeper. This is the state of the "resistance" these days. They feel justified in breaking laws - like falsely reporting a crime - for the greater good. And if it wasn't him, then someone staged it to look like a lynching to advance this legislation.

1/15/18 Jussie and Senator Kamela Harris pictured together.

alamy.com/stock-photo-los-angeles-ca-usa-15th-jan-2018-us-senator-kamala-harris-jussie-smollett-171975997.html

10/11/18 Anti-lynching bill introduced in Senate which has version in the house by Chicago area congressman Bobby Rush (D-IL)

harris.senate.gov/news/press-releases/senate-judiciary-committee-advances-anti-lynching-legislation-introduced-by-harris-booker-and-scott

2/14/19 Anti-lynching bill passes senate

thehill.com/homenews/senate/430023-senate-passes-bill-to-make-lynching-a-federal-crime

Attached: jk.JPG (535x510, 57.06K)

Attached: Jusjus.jpg (1200x1200, 304.67K)

Holy shit Tariq actually making sense?

Attached: 1550387305622.png (755x663 491.23 KB, 654.69K)

It passed the (((senate))) but that's it.

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/3178

Someone should tweet at him to be careful, soon he will realize that the people he thinks are whites aren't and have been the historical slavers.

The nigger is (((jewish))). He knows.

You know they won't. At most, this will get memory holed with all the rest of these fake "attacks". The false story has been running on MSM for long enough to reach the masses, even Congress has been virtue signaling over it.

I said in the original thread with the pic. of the two guys walking that "I don't know what it is, but there's just something about the way they walk that tells me they're niggers," or something like that. Turns out I was right. I can always spot a nigger.

Isnt he trying to blame white people for the fact that a black dude faked a hate crime against him?
How does that make sense?

Every time a big "hate crime" comes up, we can now mockingly say "oh, like what happened to Jussie Smollett?" This is so high profile that it's going to be used for years on the internet for people to discredit so-called "hate crimes." The average video age of most MSM is pushing elderly. No one gives a shit what they think. On the net though, this shit's going to be a meme, and that's good. As for him, he'll probably lose his spot on the show, probably not get hired again any time soon, and he may even go to jail, if not get a massive fine.

viewer age*

Jessie Smollet?
Jessie's Mullet?
Jessicas Mullet?
A nigger called Jessica has a mullet?
A tranny nigger called Jessica has a mullet?
Can nogs even have mullets?
Is it discrimination that niggers need real peoples hair to make a mullet?
Does that make the natural mullet a hate crime?
Is the mullet the hair of the true ALPHA?
Maybe Jessica will tell us if we ask it?

Attached: awaken the monster.png (1905x997, 1.85M)

Attached: S.E._Cupp_(@secupp)_Twitter_set us back.png (635x692 461.13 KB, 244.45K)

Cause he called out Harris, Booker and the (((LGBT))) for their double standards

Attached: cover-jussie.jpg (280x180 32.13 KB, 22.37K)

Bumping all of these until the slide threads stop.
Anti-white hate crimes need to end.
It's ok to be white.

Attached: we didn't politicize this.webm (638x944 493.42 KB, 218.16K)

100% of Jussie Smollet racist attacks turn out to be false. Remember that stat.

Attached: faggot wakandan.png (1065x400, 613.06K)

Has anyone dived into this FBI stat bullshit, did they change the law or what to get higher stats?

pic related 10/10 user

Angry frustrated jew bolshevik troublemaker post is best post.

Rather annoying that this butt fucking shit skin has squatted on the very respectable name of Smollett

Attached: 220px-Tobias_Smollett_c_1770.jpg (220x267, 10.28K)

Those dents in the middle could have been there before the cops got there. This is probably in the projects.
The footprint and scuffed dent are near the lock. I would think just about every CHICAGO cop has kicked a few doors in their time.

Has there seriously been one single high profile "hate crime" that didn't turn out a hoax since Trump took office? I mean… fuck… we're at like 50 at this point with every.. single… one turning out to be a hoax.

The first thing that came to mind was Dylann Roof's assassination of the aniti-white senator, Clementa Pinckney. But that was in 2015.

>Press conference For Jussie Smollett stop lying tell the truth At The 77th Street Police Station
They're starting to call for his arrest and prosecution. Skip to 7mins in

Would life in prison put an end to these hoaxes?

pastebin.com/raw/nB22xx8k

archive.ph/VjGG3

It was fake because leftists always immediately record and dox the opposition before law enforcement touches it. We'd get their names by day 2.

An actual racist society would as they would leave the environment, as opposed to successfully begging for the assistance of establishment politicians and celebrities.