Netflix Active Shooter

KTLA and Netflix are on lockdown after LAPD received a report of a person with a “deadly weapon” on a Hollywood studio lot Thursday.

Employees at Sunset Bronson Studios, which is located near the intersection of Sunset Boulevard and Van Ness Avenue, were not allowed to leave the area after the reported incident. Employees were also not allowed on the studio amid the investigation.

At least a dozen LAPD officers could be seen at the entrance of the lot on Van Ness Avenue, near the Netflix building.

Los Angeles Police Department Officer Tony Im said the department received “second hand” information about a person who was armed.

archive.is/shVfi

Attached: KTLA,_Netflix_on_Lockdown_After_Report_of_Person_With_‘Deadly_Weapon’_on_Hollywood_Studio_Lot_KTLA_-_2019-02-14_16.46.20.png (900x450 775.33 KB, 17.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/davidbhayter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Has she returned?

Attached: 920x920.jpg (920x920, 51.77K)

That's what they get for screwing with a lunatic.

Attached: 1550192093547.png (748x539, 67.04K)

Its over.

Would have posted as it was happening but:

Attached: _pol_-_Catalog_-_2019-02-14_16.48.33.png (616x546 10.04 KB, 303.3K)

Faggot fail.

You filmed him with that girl over there. That's your problem.

I just cleared my debts.

Sad.

He cant keep getting away with this

Almost forgot. If this happened today… its the 1 year anniversary of the Parkland Shooting

Attached: Screenshot_20190214-104427_Snapchat.jpg (720x1280 310.7 KB, 335.68K)

bump for bullets

I want to believe

Attached: B82EC156-CA07-42A2-B423-8E37FDB52A1A.jpeg (530x353, 27.89K)

BASED

Imagine this: you and your coworkers are having a normal day at the office, when suddenly some guy bursts into the building with an uzi and a bloodlust. You're locked in a room with your colleagues waiting for the sounds of gunfire and screaming to stop and everybody's freaking the fuck out. There are people praying, crying, everybody thinks they're about to die, it's a complete shitshow.
Out of the corner of your eye, you see somebody pull out their phone. What are they going to do? Call 911? Try to get in contact with a loved one and say their last goodbyes before the psycho bursts in and blows their brains out?
'Nope.' He's on twitter, making a snarky remark about gun control and calling people who don't like the idea of having their constitutional right to bear arms taken away from them because of the actions of a few spergs, sandniggers and basketball americans "morons".

Too bad they didn't kill this Z list hack

gay

wait is that the David Hayter from MGS or a coincidental name? jesus christ imagine being Solid fucking Snake and being an anti-gun liberal.

It's over, you stupid faggot.

Then move the fuck back.

I think it's the same guy twitter.com/davidbhayter

He's not Canadian, he's Californian. He's just being edgy.

wow
great plan.
Next time, hump in 5k rounds, 10,3ft lengths o chain, 10 locks, some snickers bars.
Goddamn failures.

Typical.
Then faggot should denounce his US citizenship and move to Canada.

I should let him know that MGS 1 and 2 that I played as a kid had a major influence on me liking guns and I bought a .45 H&K USP as soon as I turned 21. Guess it's super easy being a massive hypocrite when you've been in the show-business ivory tower your entire life.

And then the extra irony of Kojima designing Solid Snake based on Kurt Russell's movies to the point where he even wanted Russell, who is a pro-gun right-winger, to be the voice of Solid Snake. I fucking hate liberals god damn. It's completely ok for David Hayter to embrace the role of someone who spans multiple generations of video games blasting people with a .45 and assault rifles and rocket launchers and take a paycheck for it, but you're just an idiot from fly-over country if you actually own a gun.

Attached: 1550187304282.jpg (552x390, 43.04K)

They must have rejected a powerful script for a Netflix original on the holohoax.

Her spirit lives on

We are hitting levels of kvetching we didnt even know were possible

The technocratic elites are getting cast down into the dirt with the rest of the blue collar goyim and they can't handle it.

Did you get the all tricked out SOCOM version with the threaded barrel and the light below it?

Gotta hand it to her, she shot up youtube for like, 30 cents or some shit

Kek

Inshallah, his shots will be straight and true.

not active enough if you ask me

(checked)
This is why it’s important to plan your an hero BEFORE you become mentally ill and irrational.

Attached: 5FE34EF6-65A5-41A6-B84C-5337935D699E.gif (380x380, 2.9M)

Oy! Slide it!

Attached: cloaca.png (610x398, 406.38K)

Attached: armed goyim are bad news - jews gun control.jpg (600x400 347.13 KB, 54.08K)

larp?

Things are getting gud.

Hopefully the next one won't be such a damned casual.

Attached: duterteautomatictrick.png (1074x1344, 228.45K)

Oh boy, imagine that: a SECOND shooting after Trump just sold out the fucking country. Totally (((natural and organic))).

These damn white mass shooters!

Attached: index.jpg (256x144, 3.18K)

Attached: Is This Just Fantasy.JPG (2456x1370 133.26 KB, 244.48K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2294x1080, 606.38K)

The vagan jihad continues.

Attached: the meme deathwish namiswave.mp4 (854x480, 13.86M)

Attached: Netflix.jpg (1080x810, 187.36K)

I would honestly beat the shit out of him before pulling my concealed weapon and probably getting shot in the lobby, tbh. Assuming I survive the episode, I can plead temporary insanity with the jury and hope for nullification.

Attached: Netflix pedo.mp4 (400x400, 3.22M)

Attached: netflix cuckolding.webm (640x360, 9.51M)

Attached: netflix.jpg (1924x1468, 218.38K)

Attached: netflix 2.jpeg (807x1131, 177.72K)

Are they making Ainsley tuck? That can't be. . . I almost said "healthy," then I remembered all the children the kikes have fed to Moloch. I guess it's just not healthy then. May God ease the pain of all the rapes those poor boys have been through/will go through.

Finally.

Jesus Christ.

This. Hopefully, YouTube gets properly shot up again. Sick of their kikery.

What a fucking faggot.

I'm still laughing over the fact that they got shot up for fucking with their user base.

He is just another hayter user.

Always incite people to kill jews and those who work for them.

Canada has had mass shootings too. This guy is just a complete Grade A faggot.

There's nothing "edgy" about being a faggot.

Lol, this. It's so true.

It's actually true. The kikes don't even bother to hide it anymore.

This. I smell some CIA and Mossad niggers behind this one.

Sounds Kraftwerk-esque.

>Or being able to unperson someone in at least a few ways with your meat weapon you
Good riddance to bad rubbish

false flag detected