German rapefugee helper kicked out of apartment by city to make space for rapefugees

German rapefugee helper kicked out of apartment by city to make space for rapefugees

Whites being re-located like in soviet times is pretty common these days in rural Germany where cities tell German tenants to btfo from apartments they rented for decades already to make space for rapefugees.

Why don't Germans buy you amerimutts ask? Buying a place is absurdly expensive in Germanistan (up to 30 years in rent factoring in all associated costs) with historically very little price appreciation beyond inflation, so it only made sense if you were rich to begin with / had a really income and wanted to build a house.

translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&u=https://jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2019/fluechtlingshelfer-74-muss-wohnung-fuer-fluechtlinge-raeumen/

Attached: Flüchtlinge-3.jpg (4272x2848, 3.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/europe/201902151072434221-germany-tenant-migrants-eviction/
bostonherald.com/2019/02/17/police-arrest-3-men-in-eastie-during-investigation-into-racist-flyers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill yourself shitskin.

sputniknews.com/europe/201902151072434221-germany-tenant-migrants-eviction/

Attached: german grandpa cuck.jpg (661x633, 184.71K)

By the way, this sort of belongs on Zig Forums. Take your low quality thread and D&C memes back to wherever the fuck you came from.

>>>/out/

Bad news good news.
Bad news: this is obscene.
Good news: it's only going to get worse and at some unforeseeable point whitey will resort to violence.
Here's a kitten.

Attached: isnt it time.jpg (636x636, 80.54K)

You realize this takes people out of ridiculously terrible cultures and immerses them into environments that have functioning police and sophisticated values on consent, right? I used to think this kind of migration was a threat to cosmopolitanism, but now I think that whatever I firmly espouse in this location might even get reversed in policy. Isn’t it fantastic? Let’s encourage spiteful people to destroy civilization on our behalf by praising foreigners.

I would kvetch about modern antidemocracy and how it undermines progress and liberty, but I am not German; it’s not any of my business to espouse policy for them anyways. You’re good nationalists who wouldn’t dare have anything to say about another country’s politics, I am sure. No hypocrisy here in any of you, not that I am about to spoil my precious illusions by actually reading the thread.

Forgive me, I am being unduly harsh - people are allowed to have opinions about foreign national policies even if they are nationalists. But reading the thread would still be dreadful mudwadimg. Goodness me, you wallowers, oh just to imagine what this thread must be like!

Attached: 1549364812893.png (627x554, 14.38K)

Attached: index.jpg (263x192, 6.88K)

We need to share this terrible news with the rapefugee helpers to red pill them that this is our future if the problem isn’t fixed.

Another leftist learns the hard way.

We need to bribe the mayors to kick the rapefugee helpers out by replacing them with the rapefugees. More red pills for them, the better it is.

These people don't learn. The results of his actions are now staring him in the face and he still doesn't understand. He's too old to learn, anyway.

(((ROTH???))) That name is as Jew as "goldberg." you have to be careful with sputnik since they genuinely make things up of them air. Hard to believe the Germans would ever kick out a kike.

yeah total yid Schlomo

off the charts jew activity in this thread…

Attached: 4,w=993,q=high,c=0.bild.jpg (993x559, 120.14K)

Did you know that the neckbeard suicide rate is really high? Something to do with being hopeless losers.

I doubt if that niggerlover learned a damned thing. Those types are just robots repeating whatever the party tells them to think.

WTF are you on about retard? i'm telling you that the slime the article claims got kicked out had the surname "ROTH," which is 99% of the time a Jew name. WTF does that have t do with who is in the thread, you brainless scumbag?

The government should give him some free housing to make up for the loss of his apartment.

Attached: Ebense8.jpg (450x364, 27.76K)

dang man, almost like you guys need some rifles and a little willpower
I'd bet this time more countries will get on board with removing the (( ( problems)) ) from your country in a final type scenario

Domino effect my man, stupid ideas tend to spread

Unlike Americans, Germans fought against it. Americans embrace it. Look at yourself now. Mercenary for jews.

Attached: Juniper Falcon- Brothers in Arms.mp4 (1280x720, 8.51M)

If pearl harbour didn’t happen then USA wouldn’t be warmongering today.

That's a fucking lie, and all indications are that Roosevelt knew Pearl Habor was coming. Or do you think all the carriers were just out of port (((coincidentally?))) In addition, for over a year prior, ZOG vessels had been firing on German ones in the Atlantic, trying to provoke a response.

do you understand the history of WW 1 and how the USA was duped into it by the Brits based on the Balfour Declaration? The Jews agreed to use their shekels and influence to get the Us into WW 1 in exchange for Balfour Declaration giving the kikes Palestine. If you'd just learn even basic history, you'd have a much better understanding of how the world ended up the fucking disaster it is today.

Nationalism has nothing to do with ignoring the political winds outside of a given geographical area. It's probably too charitable to assume you're just stupid, which leaves deceitful.

kys

Attached: 1548120564001.jpg (125x121, 2.91K)

Wonder why.

Attached: winstondruid.jpg (588x369 55.51 KB, 108.33K)

Yes I understand but they didn’t raise a eye brow with the strange set up so they just joined in blindly. Whom created USA amendments are well aware of the Jews but he didn’t create amendment that forbid the Jews from residenting in USA nor consider them to be non persona so USA is a failure from the start.

White people are the niggers of the 21st century.

Calling amerimutts mutts hits too close to home.
A reminder, Germany is an occupied nation that has more American military bases than German ones, and Amerimutts know exactly what's happening in Germany and they relish in it.

Thanks, had to laugh at this.
Sad to see what's happening to Germany, but until they start burning down Synagogues and government buildings, AFTER chaining the doors shut, this will simply continue.

Good to see traitors get assblasted by their own treason, though.

Attached: Laugh.jpg (614x557, 47.95K)

I think he's just a blue pilled boomer tbh.

I was blue pilled as a kid as well by the jew media until I had to go to a school full of turkroach savages.

Made me realize very quickly that no peaceful co-existence is possible with that scum.

a cute and sensible kitty.
considering that jews throw them in bonfires alive i understand its animosity.

The mayors in USA are usually hardcore Democratic Party - This Boston guy Marty Walsh -

bostonherald.com/2019/02/17/police-arrest-3-men-in-eastie-during-investigation-into-racist-flyers/ -

Attached: join the fight.jpg (298x300, 18.78K)

A perfect instance of a cuck trying to join the system, only to be eaten first. An enemy will never respect your weakness, even if it's a dishonourable jew.