How to redpill normies, when they specualte "what if there was another human species"?

My friend sometimes speculates about how we would use them as slave labor. He cites the soviet idea of creating a hybrid human-ape species as a reference and how they would have been used as manual workers.
He also fell for the meme that Neanderthals are very low IQ and we would just "give them a hammer and a warm meal".

How do I explain to normies, that Aboriginal Australians are not homo sapiens and a less developed species of human being?
Even their skull shape looks primitive. Just look at it.

Attached: aboriginal-vs-slav.jpg (573x330 39.22 KB, 279.87K)

unz.com

Pointless. They have emotional inhibitors, and anyone willing to see the truth will eventually see it. They'll just repeat the usual shit like "colonists abused them so hard and destroyed what they had" (even though abos literally had nothing to destroy)

But the most obvious thing for me was their skull shape. It looks exactly like the other primite human races that went extinct.

I really want to know what a racial realist biologist has to say about Aboriginals and what they would be classified as.

There are mental barriers put in place by (((education))) and (((entertainment))). Its hard to avoid a pavlovian response to these things. If you think your friend can overcome these hurdles, it is your job to find a way to awaken him. Its a painful process to witness, youre going to throw him into the deep. I remember vividly when i started to question the holofraud and how it snowballed from there. At times i wish i did not have the knowledge i have right now, not because it paralyses me, but because it forces me into action. I need to be the man i can be because of the knowledge i have gained over the last two decades.
Make sure you realise that you will throw your friend into a crisis. One he can only come out of on his own accord. Takes a strong man. I hope your friend is up to the task.

I'm 100% positive they'd be classified as another proto-human species if they went extinct before discovery of Australia. The only thing making them classified as the same species as us is the fact that they're alive. They're definitely distant enough, I mean niggers are niggers but they can still be considered the same species as us as they represent humanity in some baseline, undistilled primitive form.

No one in his right mind would use an Abo as a slave. They are too dumb to work.

checked
yeah these people are more closely genetically related to chimps than actual humans.

fuckin crikey m8 yeah you're right

slavery was a mistake. it drove down wages for legit american workers, on top of importing a whole lot of certain TYPES who can't be relied on to make a stable civilization.

it's like buying a sick mule when you have a perfectly functioning pickup truck.

behavioral and physiological differences between distinct populations of the same species (darwin's finches) applied to humans
wouldn't that work?

Attached: 1421986731847.gif (606x1174 124.93 KB, 92.9K)

checked dub dubs
yep, sure would work

Why would you? Totally unnecessary. A decent lifestyle contains a balanced way of having to tend to something. Even a small plot of land where some legumes are growing connect you with the land. The rest (base energy, staples) can be harvested with tractors.
Having a slave class of any kind is always tricky as somewhere down in the future when any lessons learned are being subverted again by moral busybodies.

They are not even that divergent, what gives them such a particular appearance is probably that ~10% overall archaic ancestry they have from Neanderthals, Denisovans and some older strain of sapiens perhaps, plus their long term isolation.
San bushmen, the most divergent sapiens, at times show even more ape-like features, Abbos at least resemble early Eurasians in a way, at least in terms of skull.

Attached: 6580716351_fce7d5a031_b.jpg (768x1024, 430.63K)

I'm rather surprised that there's not a clique of jew perverts that are sexually obsessed with abos…

Abos are the least attractive race of humans by far.

So Jewish people are attractive.

One Of These Things (Is Not Like The Others)
One of these things is not like the others,
One of these things just doesn't belong,
Can you tell which thing is not like the others
By the time I finish my song?
Did you guess which thing was not like the others?
Did you guess which thing just doesn't belong?
If you guessed this one is not like the others,
Then you're absolutely… right!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (438x338, 175.97K)

you are friends with double hitler? lol you are most welcome here
that is just a plot from various 90's cartoons and movies
your friend is a product of teh MmmmK

Abos don't really have anything to be exploited. Niggers can be marketed as cool and hip because of their energy and aggression, abos just stare blankly as they're barely sentient.

Point out the average IQ of the Abbo and how long they have physically separated from the other Asians.

For all intents and purposes they ARE a distinct branch of Home, seperate from Homosapiens and HomoErectus, even seperate from nearby homohobbitus.

When Darwin saw them, he assumed they WERE the missing link.

Hard to explain to Americans and other Right-side-up Whites, but Niggers are one to two standard deviations smarter than Abbos on average. Africans are absolutely a higher evolution. No joke.

This.

African Asians redpilled me on the Eurasian origin of humans

Oh look the trannys are ramping up for shabbat.

This argument comes up over the Paracas skulls all the time. Some of them even have a single parietal bone with no sagittal suture. I suggest it's a cranial deformation that is genetically heritable and not something to get worked up over. People thought it was pretty or special so they tried to reproduce it via cradle boarding.

Natural or artificial cranial deformations? They are still human. Oddly genetic testing suggests they are from somewhere near the black sea around 1000 BCE. There was a regional collapse of civilization do to drought. When one nation collapse, they would go to the next and overwhelm the resources of that area and it would also collapse. It was a domino effect. We know the Indus Valley civilization collapsed just a few centuries before and there linguistic links between Indus Valley Civillization and Easter Island. They had similar written lanugages and there were likely charts on how to get to the Islands. So they island hopped until they eventually ended up in Peru. They even brought date trees with them.

However improbable a migration from Crimea to Peru was in around 1000 BCE it happened and you have elongated skulls from Aryan people in south America 2500 years before Columbus was born.

But they aren't aliens. They're not the anunnaki, nephilim, preadamites, or shapeshifting reptiles from the Pleiades. They are just people with fucked up heads.

Attached: paracusskulls.jpeg (750x445, 65.8K)

I remember hearing that they were only classified as human because the police couldn't arrest endangered animals for committing crimes.

Compare those skull shapes with a side view of Jacob Rothschild and will you still believe they are aryan?

>There are mental barriers put in place by (((education))) and (((entertainment))). I

So. Much. This.

Even my faith (christcuck) had problems until I realized just (((who))) the Money Changers were.

Bump.

My dick sure isn't size 2

Size 16 looks ripe for breeding.

I saw your post, when I was lying in bed, user.

this
enjoy your anorexic thot boii

Legally speaking they were flora and fauna until the 1950's in Australia.

Size 16 is the best choice followed by size 6, size 2 is still in the game but only because she's White.

How about NO.

Found the fat neckbeard

Constant exposure will eventually get through. It's about pre-loading them with the data and then just passing the dice over to fate, that when they're in the right mindset they'll access the data and take the redpill. alternatively you just dose them on LSD after the pre-load period, and then have redpills scattered about the room.

Attached: 24cc93b17a3c6aff8bf95d5a2008d69173af4d94b3c941bd84cae96ebb5fa904.jpg (400x400, 90.56K)

Fuck off kike. These are your masters, the ones who bred what we know as jews, from their slaves.

Attached: images_60.jpeg (1434x954 18.91 KB, 1.19M)

This shit aint human

Attached: abbo skull.png (214x271, 88.59K)

Fuck off shlomo. The San are not niggers like the others, and their capoid race is closer to whites and chinks than it is to abbos or niggers. Pic related, NOT a nigger skull.

Attached: Capoid_skull.gif (135x142, 13.12K)

The problem is that we can breed with all the other sub-species, niggers and abos. They'll use that argument and won't be entirely wrong.
It's pretty bad considering dog and wolves are also the same species according to this definition, yet display extremely different behavior. This example can help, but yes this

is an issue.
However, those who think that race is only a skin color, Jared Diamond dicksuckers and others, need to get attacked hard though. White man developed civilization everywhere it went, niggers destroyed it even when handed to them. Use examples, Zimbabwe, SA, Haiti vs Canada, Australia.

This post was intended to be a summary but it is long because human history is complex and intricated (and obfuscated by jews and good goys)

I have 80% finished my bachellor + masters degree in biology, and have a good understanding of evolution (which is not only natural selection).

Abos are descendant of another species.
The four major races of humans, are actually four different, but closely related, species of hominids, which (in theory at least) happen to have crossbreed many times in the past, thus the modern races are distant between them "but not distant enough as to consider them separate species". (At least that's the politically correct statement)

However honest scholars have doubts about this theories and understand there are gaps and inconsistencies in the narrative.
The crude objective statement could be that racemixing was minimal in ancient times, and the four races represent four species. The species from which modern humans derive are:
Homo sapiens sapiens aka proto-europeans, Homo neanderthalensis (sort of extint), Homo habilis (modern negro), H. Floresiensis (lost distant cousin, highly primitve hominid), Denisovans (sort of modern asian). The modern variations are heavily modified from the ancient variations.
Asians are different from europeans because they are a cross-breed of denisovans with europeans, with heavy amounts of the former.
Australians are descendants of floriensis, a distant species to humans (dist=400k years). The modern abo could also be a mix between denisovans and an even ancient species (australopythecus). Their existance quite frankly shows you how much diversity there is for our species as to consider it a single species.
Europeans cross-bred with the old Neanderthalensis (and it went extinct). Most europeans stuck to Europe, some of them explored further into Asia (and America).
The european cross-breed later with denisovans to give modern asians (with differing variations of crossbreeding, thus giving ainu people for example, and a great variation of people found today)
Arabs, jews and such are bastardizations created from a mix of european, african and neanderthal. This nomads have high content of original neanderthal without the main properties of european. Thus their malice is genetic, and their skulls are like the ancient neanderthal.
The continent of America was "originally" populated with ancient asians (Beringia), some of which mixed with modern european populations (solutrean hypothesis, it is indeed discussed and is much better at explaining things here).
The people from America don't have a single ancestry, there was not a single migration group; many populations reached here from Asia and Europe. There is even a high probability there were pure ancient european populations living in America almost isolated, like chachapoyans. Pic related is them.
Also i attach the most logical evolutionary tree that i have which spans all current data, which still may have gaps but the general idea is understood.
Europeans coming from the same line as africans does not mean they "derive from" them, because if you notice there is a "crossbreed with Neanderthal" event which explains the vast differences in physical traits and behaviour on modern populations. Also europeans living isolated from africans during so many thousands of years could be used as an argument for speciation (protip: for much less time than that, in other species biologists discuss speciation as if 10k years is enough for a bird to differentiate from their sister groups, but when applied to humans they would deny it if they want to preserve their scholarship / doctorate studies)

Attached: red_arrows_are_racemix_events.png (583x348 33.86 KB, 469.77K)

bump

Got a couple of questions for you:
How old do you estimate modern humans are? My Biological anthropology book said something like 160,000 years but lately I'm reading a lot more people saying it's closer to 400,000-500,000 years. The older megalith sites are around 70,000 years old. This pushes the dates of civilized humans back significantly from Sumeria and Egypt.

There is also a theory that hominids started walking upright because of the sun being directly overhead. The thermal efficiency model also explains why niggers are so dumb. As you get further from the equator average brain sizes are largers and average IQs are higher. Here's why: Very high temperatures are a selective pressure against larger brains because larger brain cases don't dissipate heat as effectively. You get up into cold areas and people have much larger brains and are much more intelligent.

Question: Do you think Temperatures is Africa and Australia played some roll in why Niggers and Abos are basically retarded?

Question different Homo species can interbreed, doesn't that make them the same species?

Attached: niggerrape.png (550x687, 238.64K)

They deformed their skeletons in order to resemble the alien race that created us and lived alongside us for a while. They noticed how intelligent and capable they were and that they had large craniums in order to hold their big brain nibbas and thought that by deforming their own skulls they would look like the God race (obviously thats not how it works but humans didn't start deforming their skulls for no reason).

Also their eye sockets look too big to be human I think.

mexiscum are also apes, not Homo Sapiens for sure

Attached: mexiscum.jpg (658x500, 146.17K)

The video of that fat negro chick preparing fried fish with copious amounts of motor oil is revealing too.
Or those Africans trying to build space rockets and planes. kekekek
It triggers a few things in the brain and the normie will feel bad for wanting to laugh about that sheboon and the other negro "scientists". But it definitely wedge a nail in their wall of illusions and the crack won't go away.

Guy on left, his head is a… triangle.

The password for this post is Awwwstralia

Make ‘em cyborgs, or make yourselves cyborgs and give ‘em back their land

I work for R. Lynn. Not a biologist but close enough, To try to answer, some kind of divergent proto-human. Culturally, they're only slightly more advanced chimps: chimps use stick tools, abos could only use stick tools; abos never had any writing system, nor do chimps; abo clothing consisted only (probably) of a loin covering while chimps have no clothing; abos were limited to natural shelter, so are chimps; they are limited to basic tribal systems, so are chimps; etc.

Elaborate

Well, they can also speak, but I bet their languages are pretty basic

You can easily argue that monkies also have they ability of speech. Speech is just an assortment of sounds, each of which have an agreed upon meaning. That's how chimps and bonobos, for example, are able to organise themselves and resources for a territory war with other monkies. However, we may argue that it is likely that monkies may perhaps have more advanced speech than abos had/have as IQ tests have shown that they have a higher IQ. For reference, chimps have roughly 80 whilst the abo average is 64 or similar according to the study you go by. As high IQ is required for abstraction ability and packaging, it's quite likely. Currently, an associate of Ulster and I are working on quite the naughty study. It will be a meta analysis of chimp and negro IQ. It consists of 400 hundred peer review studies.

is this a nigger hate tread?

I know about studies with primates and sign language, and those have been put under scrutiny because what's been presented has been exaggerated because the apes don't show any capability of spontaneous expression, they only answer questions which is comparable to standard animal training.
Niggers and abos are dumb alright but to say chimps are literally smarter than them is intelectually dishonest. I know Koko the Gorilla was shown to have IQ above 65 or something like that but that was by the standards of a human 3 year-old.
And you know by speech I mean human speech, monkeys are fucking not capable of that (on the other hand, we know for example that Neanderthals were capable of speech because they have the hyoid bone).

No, the testing so far is quite clear. However, just because they are more intelligent does not mean they are more advantaged in human ability than abos or humans because they are not human. They are not designed to do human things. They therefore will never be as good as us. Anyway the point was that chimps have their own language, no matter how primitive it is. Regarding abo language, it basically lacks any abstract terms. No concept of mind, time, the metaphysical, numbers, etc. They managed to employ sound to refer to basic physical things but never got beyond that There's no official abo language either, it's localised and differs by tribe. In total there was like 3000 different recorded languages or something like that. So no writing system, no abstract terms, no math, just noises for communicating brute facts. At a fundamental level, that's no different than chimps really.

Whites have Neanderthal admixture which means we're not (((Human))), also Aborigines have Floresiensis mixture
UNNA

Attached: 2ff73720aa572f983bb70455a56da9879084a3683daf721fb61385dbb2ff4f5d.png.jpeg (255x144, 22.31K)

Bump

they seem to be less prone to chimp out compared to bantu apes, doesn't mean they are anywhere close to Europeans, proper negroids are genetically closer to Europeans, probably because they have deep west-eurasian-like ancestry
all models for african diversity put the san as the first to have split from the rest, and ancient DNA evidence suggest they used to be widespread as far as east Africa before bantus genocided them, though there is evidence of small recent west eurasian input in bushmen too

Attached: simmds.png (700x3636 38.88 KB, 304.32K)

Abbos are totally our equals, just look at this piece that combines their vibrant songs with the music of their oppressors

Attached: Wise Abbo Elders Perform With YT.mp4 (640x360, 9.51M)

>trusting the (((accepted models)))
Let me guess, you're that faggot who thinks that kikes are greek and greeks are kikes, because the kikes have some greek genes through their rape and miscegenation practices? out of africa is kike bullshit. The san aren't niggers just because niggers have stolen some san dna.

I'd rather take accepted models with a grain of sand than trust some mentally ill autist here that brings no arguments whatsoever. Nice strawmen by the way.

Mind = blown

What do you predict for the future given current trends?