Spike in “fascist” women

What’s to be done about the rise in tradthots on social media platforms particularly Facebook? Are there any genuine far right women on Facebook or are they motivated purely by the attention and ego boosts from orbiters? Are there any lesser know fascist women on Facebook etc. who might be genuine? Here are a few gems I happened to come across. Many don’t even look white and there are many, many more where that came from. They seem to be a detriment if anything.

Attached: 03957122-C26C-4030-A23A-00CF85CCA142.jpeg (750x808 614.75 KB, 158.22K)

Attached: D6005A70-CE13-4A4D-BD7C-B0F29DF5D253.jpeg (538x591 73.58 KB, 76.8K)

whats your angle Cohen?

Women are always driven by a desire for attention. Whether that be from strangers or the man they've dedicated their lives to.
This is a good sign, even if they are just attention whores, because women follow trends, and these women are basically seeing a growing trend and want to get on early.

Is this really the best we can do?

what army didn't have a little entertainment?

Attached: Abenobashi Mahou Shoutengai (Sub) 11 -hazard.webm (640x360, 3.23M)

Pick one

Causing non stop drama and infighting, spreading lies, reporting each other. Posting nothing but degenerate memes. Scaring off women whom traditional life actual appeals to, isn’t a good sign. When do they have time to even look after their (most likely nonexistent) families if they’re on Facebook all day. These women have always been our downfall. They weaken us and they’re nothing to get weak over. They’re opportunists who wouldn’t think twice about throwing you under the bus for the next trend.

I want intelligent, attractive European women representing us. Not a bunch of low iq half breeds that post degenerate bs and provocative overly filtered photos.

checked

Attached: @NickJFuentes “Women in the movement”.mp4 (640x360, 2.52M)

Fuck off with the Cohen bullshit. Having standards doesn’t make me a kike. You’re projecting a deep insecurity.

They probably are just thots looking for attention from a less-picked field of alt-right ronery neets. I think this could be a good sign though, think left NPCs could be swayed by their pretty faces?

nigger these are e-thots
tie a rope around your neck and jump off a bridge OP

They're just here for attention, and the same type of ho's exist on the other side of the political spectrum too. Women interested in starting families have more presence on the right

Could be on to something but we need women as role models for other women who are unsure. These women are evil, catty bitches. I don’t imagine them being friendly to newcomers or women genuinely curious.

they're bullshitting you for attention, and at a moment's notice they will turn on you and now they will have evidence to present to all your future employers that you are a racist bigoted nazi KKK hatemonger and you will be lucky to find a job at a mcdonalds.

If this were my rodeo, you would be the first to be executed by quartering. Are you a nigger or a kike friend? Cmon you can’t hide behind that monitor forever son.

Attached: 26824AA0-9022-418D-A63C-55C603F0A340.jpeg (580x405, 85.86K)

Thank Odin it isn’t.

If this were a rodeo you'd be the faggot in clown paint prepping the bull.

I don’t think so kike. I’ve never engaged in these cunts bullshit. They’ve played themselves. They’re fucked.

I guess MGTOW were right after all.

Gee user, I do hope not to sully my white knight suit whilst I carve a scarlet letter in every tradwhore’s chest that I see. I do believe I hit a nerve. Have I fallen into a den of orbiters?

I agree, I'm not saying these are good women. I'm just saying that women larping as nazis is a good sign, as they see the growing trend and want to cash in by getting on the band wagon early.

This is an important topic, anons. The shills are in overdrive.

We can win women when they see how we produce and provide. You don’t want a partnership with a woman?

So does anyone know any genuine fascist women or not? One who has taken the time to educated herself on the truth. One who has an actual interest in discussing the holocaust, Israel, actually gives a fuck about what’s going on the world. Can draw people in with intelligence and aesthetics? There’s no class anymore. We’ll never replicate the beauty of The Third Reich. Every so called far right woman I’ve seen as been crude, aggressive, and anything but feminine. This is a whole new breed of feminism - fascist feminism.

not one. like others have said, the ones that do this do it for attention only. they want dick from real men and these women have realized that real men are fascists.

Gf unironically thinks that the bad guys won the war, that the holocaust didn't happen, that pharisees, jews and freemasons are the same thing and that Zelea Codreanu was a saint. Had those beliefs since before we met, and we are together since we were 15. She's the only one i know that's like this though

Attached: dea0d01493369ddca20fe841afe0a5cdd65a0b8049695261937622fb4d55ac0f.jpg (720x720, 56.8K)

Smells like MGTOW faggotory in here

Attached: thats a big no no.png (679x419, 589.79K)

I already stated my reasons. Surely it isn’t my fault you lack the mental capacity to understand them. I don’t waste my time reiterating the same point over and over again for people that are beneath me.

You use faceberg to find tradthots and are obviously an alien faggot. Get the fuck off my board, newnigger.

Truly you burgers are a pathetic lot

Then make more.

Attached: 1513724269214.png (604x456, 381.61K)

Enjoy dying alone.

We have IDs here you schizo kike. At best your a phoneposting normie faggot.

Yes, but you will never find them parading it around on the internet. Social media is degenerate, any woman who is genuinely one of us won’t use it

this is pretty normal, when women sense a trend they go with it. all it means is that the pendulum is slowly starting to shift.

yes one, she grew up in the ghetto and redpilled me on the state of america.

You will never see someone flip so fast as a libertarian trad thot becoming statist when she sees the $$$$$$$$ in divorcing you. These hoes ain't loyal, even the "fascist" ones. AWALT, there are no exceptions.

Ummm… knock them up? Wtf ia this gay thread.

Only a jew gets upset when he is called out

Go directly to Auschwitz. Do not pass go, do not collect 200 shekels.
Like you, shylock, these cunts are motivated by money and nothing else.

Women have no agency. They follow the herd. These ones are slightly smarter than the rest and believe to have found a new niche for them to be pampered and cared for in, that is all. Women are politically useless and irrelevant.

Attached: rey-pelayo-2.jpg (712x712, 79.35K)

Its very easy. If they're on social media, they're doing it for attention. you won't know a real fascist girl until she admits it to you. The Social media ones are just attention whoring and they've decided that being a fascistgf is the best way to do so

Women don't care about politics or ideology. They only crave attention and sleeping with attractive men. "But muh trad women!", fucking idiots.

This is what so many people here don't understand.

Women are not meant to be inherently political.
Women are very much herd animals
The fact that women are becoming 'fascist' doesn't mean they necessarily endorse the ideas, it means they see men within that group that they like.

This is a good thing. Politics, and especially our politics, are not just ideas and slogans that you mouth off. They're principles you are meant to live. No (sane) woman gives a damn about your political manifesto. They atleast have the instinctive wisdom to understand most of that shit is hot air anyways.
Yes, plenty of these women are going to try to manipulate beta faggots in our movement for money. Don't get baited in and you can flip it on them. What every THOT wants is a man who can casually and without getting angry, put them in their place. If you fail to do so, they'll milk you for money. If you succeed, you get a house pet you have to domesticate because her father didn't do the job. Welcome to dating in 2019, sorry you don't like it but either face reality or die alone clutching to your delusions.
Welcome to the world, are you new here ?

A bloo-fucking bloo. Be a cryfag somewhere else. The cunts want to use you, but what they really want is to be used.

Just fuck them and see

You can judge a nigger by the company he holds.

These anons are right. Women care about social approval above all, if they feel this will get them social approval or fit mates that is a good thing in the bigger scheme of things. As a rule women are more social/extraverted as well, or at least more inclined to use social media despite being "politically incorrect". So their drama on instagram or whatever can be seen as their equivalent of dumpster fire tier threads that grace the front page here.

Attached: Cobra Shiggy Adventures.jpg (960x720, 60.5K)

How would I know a woman enough to respect her without even having had sex with her? That makes absolutely no sense.

Pls gib qt Nazi gf

Fyi kikes hate when you post Nazi girls. The Q niggers got run off 4cunt because people wouldn't stop posting hot chicks with swastika tattoos and edgy t-shirts in their threads for like a week straight. It is also a morale booster for the males, obviously. I'm on mobile right now but I have a whole folder of Nazi qts on my pc that I need to start spamming again. Thanks for the reminder op.

He's actually entertaining. Does he run his own show or is the apparatus someone else's?

Attached: b502a9fb8a9911d7f22ac07e46c2e188f1f772e81eee6739344e272e99ea17a7.jpg (576x804, 169.26K)

pick one