Trump National Emergency Thread #2

ELECTRIFIED WALL BOOGALOO
Previous:

Archive Blocked: abc news.go.co m/Politics/trump-sign-border-bill-declare-national-emergency-wall/story?id=61088949

Attached: 4efe06026ac202889055616151949e4c39f4763616ce366a88501b5932ba0281.jpg (992x558 494.31 KB, 708.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20190211/CRPT-116hrpt9_u2-.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gas free first post

i'm posting this again because i think this might explain some of trumps behavior, i'm not gonna keep spamming this, posting it twice is enough

No shit, we've been saying it since Kampfy banned every non Zog poster, if Trumps base don't criticise him in the most public way to get through his fat head, he will not have a clue he's fucking up, and nobody in his cabinet will tell him because they are more Zog than he is.

BASED AND REDPILLED
Good luck getting a wall built when (((Trump))) just signed a bill giving blue counties full of spics the final say whether the government is allowed to build a wall there. A wall doesn't mean shit when there are gaps in it every other mile.

his campaign team controls and bans anyone negative, if he has a brain he knows that place is not accurate representation of peoples true feelings. The chans really are it, not saying he will take our advice, but it really is the only semi-free place there is

He knows dude, he just doesn't give a fuck, the business community wants open borders and they got it

This is all just political theatre. Its going to be tied up in the courts until 2020, then he will run on "Build the Wall" just like 2016 and have done absolutely nothing.
Meanwhile, his retarded fanbase on the_donald will support him every step of the way as we slide further and further into the abyss of demographic replacement.

White people are like pandas that won't fuck to save their own species. Its really depressing.

Why won't people just stop falling for this shit?

Attached: c8a3fc672527336963550ec6b8e3136f59b2999c9424c59ca3dc10ab0fd8682932.jpg (768x593, 84.08K)

Who do we vote for then?

Yeah but also know that cuckchan is just as bad with this shit, reddit and that shithole are one in the same

this is the only place that has turned against donald, and not even organically, because we have at least 3-4 shill organizations and a dedicated band of discord trannies targetting threads nearly 18 hours a day

people I talk to? still for donald
wide internet? still for donald
8ch, that's not Zig Forums? still for donald

even /tv/ is more pro-donald than Zig Forums.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

so don't vote then?
be specific

he's saying you should have voted for hillary because he's a shill trying to demoralize Zig Forums

The person who is getting coverage by the media, the people, and the president himself for calling him out on just how much of a lying, backstabbing cunt he is.

ATTENTION
If anyone disagrees with this user they are discord tranny and part of a shill organization.

Attached: 7da73a9427faa006caf47bc309aca146d8604a54fad72925d74425d124a23c737.png (660x600, 25.83K)

still no answer, interesting

No one is backing Trump anymore, he sold out over a year ago and Trumps whole entire fucking rhetoric his whole fucking term has been to demonize white people, shill for spics and niggers and just suck kike dick as much as he can while giving all his kike buddies cushy jobs

Yeah, all those bannings for criticising Trump were real Organic shit. This place was a curated shithole cheerleading him until the mods took it too far and everyone even Zognald Migapedes got fed up.

We lost forever. Surrender and suicide are the only options.

THIS IS A SHILL THREAD
SAGE AND REPORT

Why do you believe your only two choices are "vote" and "don't vote"?

Why do you believe that someone not supporting Trump means that one must support Hillary?

Yeah because this is totally organic right? All you faggot trumpcucks have left is just to call everyone a shill because you lost the argument

is there a third option?
you cannot partially vote

THIS IS A JEW
GLOBAL REPORT

coulter 2020?

For me, it is whoever shall be the most successful at being blatantly anti-Israel and getting away with it. Even if it's not a straight, white, Christian male. Because if you hate the Jews that much, then you're running out of options if you only want to stick with your own people.
Now, I'll vote for them if possible, and cheer for them if I cannot. But I'll never donate money. Because if they can attack Israel and continue having a shield, then they're getting big donor bucks already.

And if that candidate doesn't exist? Then I don't vote. But I do have a plan beyond "Just give up and finally take that blackpill, goy."

There's other people you can vote for retard

Beaners are getting amnesty and you aren't getting a wall. Get it through your heads - NO POLITICAL SOLUTIONS.

Attached: hours before the attack.jpg (1920x1080, 151.63K)

No need to be get upset friend. I was asking who to vote for instead OR not to vote at all, that's all.

Attached: 6fef054f10dcfc6bc970cb2b48598447daaa391a35364b6b6f001f2908e3ca29.jpg (480x456, 20.4K)

All his rallies have been packed to the roof. Assuming they aren't somehow plants, but that would be impossible to fill a place with 20k+ fakes and not one word leak out about the falsities

Or do what? Shoot up a random synagogue or mosque?

WHERE ARE MY HILLDAWGS AT?

Attached: 1548607885365.jpg (800x800 102.68 KB, 102.73K)

Yes.
Although it's an option none of the Republicans, Democrats, Liberals, Conservatives, Capitalists and Communists want you thinking of.

there isn't going to be a republican primary this year, so the voting options are:

Funny thing is that the anti trump posts have followed similar rhetoric, just without a hillary in the images.

I never suggested such a thing. Such actions are absolutely pointless and accomplish nothing. If anything, they feed into the official narrative.

That was exactly my point, but you're still not clear on other options.

Let me guess, these images upset you.

Attached: e9f670b3c4d982e685f5198c0426be24ae0aaf7a37afde2f1f4a079d43ace901.gif (440x480, 1.74M)

half the country is backing Trump, everyone who didn't support Hillary is still backing Trump. only Zig Forums isn't.

and I wish the mods still banned you, it's impossible to have a real conversation anymore.

it's all

ZOGNALD ZOGNALD
ZOGNALD ZOGNALD
DRUMPF HATES WHITE PEOPLE
I WISH DRUMPF HAD LOST!

…n-no, im not saying #imwithher, why would you think that?!

absolutely

there's no way to really tell anymore
the_donald is now censoring half of their own users

If trump leads in votes in 2020, I would argue that by not voting for someone else you are actually giving "zognald" the victory.

It doesn't matter what the discord trannies do though, because we're guided by principle and philosophies natural to our race. We never move from that position, and we knew right from the start that Trump wasn't going to be Hitler. He was never /ourguy/, but in being a chaos president, at times he can come close. That made it easy for some anons to get caught up in the excitement, but it's certainly not all a loss. The one thing we have done well is to spread a lot of Zig Forums philosophy to the so-called Trump base. Just look at the visceral reaction to pro-Israel rhetoric on The_Donald, before their (((mods))) shut it down. Most Trump supporters put him in there because he seemed like a good way to toss out spics, and make the country white again. If Trump can't do it, it doesn't mean those sentiments go away, just that it will appear to some that a political route is not the path to a solution.

when in history has anyone 'voted away' their genocide?

Do you think anyone believes you?
Nice jewish false dichotomy.

see

His next response is "there is no white genocide."

what kind of world do you live in? i don't even go to reddit, in meat-space, all the Trumpers are still Trumpers.

turns out stacking the court with conservatives, accomplishing campaign promises, and trying to end the war in Syria is popular

half the country? the people whose political experience doesn't consist of 8ch, reddit's the_donald, and discord? fucking tranny

Yeah, do you think anyone actually believes you when you say this? You're not even trying.
Okay, so you have no argument and actually think we'll fall for your ZOG puppet.
Oh, you're just ban evading. Never mind.

It's called sticking to your principles and not being a sell out. Trump failed and has been nothing but an anti-white faggot his whole term. Notice how these JIDF kikes can;t even cite any sources or claims and just resort to instant "SHILL SHILL SHILL" lines while they mass reply to any post that even begins to slightly criticize the Kike-in-Chief

Bill Weld just formed an exploratory committee into his running for the Republican nomination so "no primary" is not a sure thing.

never said supporting, you are simply giving the opposition the victory that's all

And here its immediately drowned out by a massive wave of one and done DRUMPFFFFF posts or bizarre logical leaps in what should be clear cut discussion.

Must be why they bus spics in all the time to the polls. Better remind the dems that it doesn't matter anymore.

I wish there was, you'd be one of the first to go.

Oh right, you're not white. Nevermind.

Also this. And the national emergency won't even do anything. And not because of the courts. But because it's a same national emergency used by Obama, according to the President himself during the press conference.

I hope you're not implying the USA doesn't currently have a uniparty system, user. Zognald or not Zognald, the Jews will win if the only candidates praise Israel and the Jews.

what has he accomplished?
we're still in Syria, and Iraq, and Afghanistan, he went back on all of these things
not well enough, and on the supreme court he only replaced already right wing judges, wait until ginsburg dies.
if he caved over the wall, do you really think he's going to cave the insane amount of leftist lunacy they are going to throw out if he tries to replace ginsburg with anyone that isn't a leftist?
trump will replace ginsburg with another leftist
somehow he will call this winning and deal making

The only good thing Trump did was start then naturally capitulate in the upcoming war with China that is inevitable. But even that doesn;t matter as there will be nothing to try and protect in this child rapists beaner sanctuary thanks to Trump and the GOP.

I'm not being clear for obvious reasons. You have to learn how to think outside the box the politicians and the media have put you in.

The opposition will win regardless. They have control of the media and the social side of things that no one is allowed to vote on. Once demographics have shifted enough, they'll have total political power as well, regardless how you vote.

You are definitely a kushner shill, but I have to check that ID.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (274x206, 52.54K)

??? read a poll? go outside?

do you live in a red state? are you even american?

where? when?

how is trying to stem immigration anti-white? what is remotely anti-white about it?

or how about trying to end wars, where a majority of plebs are poor white people? where's the anti white agenda in that?

he's gone slower so GOP doesn't cry about it, but our involvement is essentially over. all the bases are leaving, and russia is helping assad in Syria.

as for afghanistan, we're literally negotiating with the taliban, don't you remember?

THERE IS NO OPPOSITION, YOU SUBHUMAN FAGGOT.

Go back to reddit.
LEARN HOW TO READ, SHLOMO.

it's an anonymous imageboard, I'm still curious what options are you implying

children in America are less then 50% white, from 90% to less then 50% in 30 years, ya no genocide.

fucking die you piece of shit MAGAnigger traitor

Or you're just talking out your ass and trying to seem cryptic like some sort of Q cuck. Either way, you're wasting time doing this.

This is a jew, btw.

I'll die after you're 6 feet under.

No, I don't trust jews, paid jewish shill. You have no argument and no evidence for your claims. Why would anyone support Trump?
You have no argument and no evidence for your claims. Why would anyone support Trump?
This is a paid jewish shill.
Because he's not doing this. Because he publicly said all white nationalists should be killed or imprisoned. Because he has deported zero illegals and ZERO nonwhites in his entire time in office. Because he has never supported whites in any speech, ever.

Go back to reddit.

Hey kikevol2, hows it going? Still ass blasted?

He hasn't accomplished shit, the tax deal was a joke, he couldn't even get NiggerCare repealed, starts shit in the Middle-East to appease his kike masters, fires every single person who got him there in the first place and then replaces them all with kikes and neo-cons.
He constantly calls out white nationalism and never ever ever ever fucking says shit about helping white families, only niggers and spics. Has his fucking jew daughter intervene in every fucking thing. Instead of appointing conservatives to the SCOTUS he appoints libfags, he wants to take away peoples right to own guns and all the faggot does is whine 24/7 on twatter
Should I go on or do you kike shills get the fucking message yet

Attached: 1545978951831.jpg (3840x2160, 2.8M)

They are neck and neck! Who will end up having more posts by the time this thread hits 751 replies?

Attached: 1543027083962.gif (410x568, 1.28M)

You still posting on voat, tallest skil?

Trump has not signed this bill.
He has declared a national emergency, and that precludes signing this bill.
If he signs the bill, he's admitting there is no national emergency, as it actually makes the border even less secure.

He CAN declare the national emergency without signing the budget bill, which is what he's done, so far.
He can use the national emergency to shift money within the already existing military budget, to build the wall and strengthen border security.

If he vetos the budget, it goes back to congress, where they can only override it with a super-majority. Even if they do, it points out who the traitors are, and who the nationalists are.

As for Congress fighting the emergency declaration, Trump can veto that decision too, which would then also require a super-majority to override.

Attached: HitlerIceCream.jpg (634x476, 104.39K)

Me tbh famalam

nah you'll kill yourself when Trumpnigger loses his reelection, enjoy your last 2 years of defending a worthless anti-white Zionist, I'm sure songs will be song of your contribution to the destruction of white people

No intelligent arguments, just resorts to insults as always
notice the keywords:
"FAGGOT", "reddit", "SHLOMO"

Attached: 911.jpg (600x398, 51.59K)

THE BILL TRUMP SIGNED HAS THE FOLLOWING
LOCAL CITY LEFTISTS ON THE BORDER HAVE VETO POWER ON ANY WALL CONSTRUCTION
suprise, all the border cities are leftists because they are all 90% spic
ANY ILLEGAL THAT HAS A MINOR CAN NOT BE DEPORTED, NOBODY IN THEIR ENTIRE HOUSE WITH 15 ILLEGALS CAN BE DEPORTED
NO NEW WALL FUNDING, ONLY EXISTING WALL CAN BE RETROFITTED
despite his claims he got ZERO dollars for new wall.
HE KNOWS AND ADMITTED IN HIS SPEECH HIS NATIONAL EMERGENCY WILL BE IMMEDIATELY HALTED AND HAVE TO BE TAKEN TO THE SUPREME COURT
it's 50/50 on success there.
REGARDLESS OF HIS NATIONAL EMERGENCY, HE WILL HAVE TO ABIDE BY THE BILL HE SIGNED
THIS MEANS AS LONG AS THERE IS 1 ILLEGAL SPIC CHILD IN THE HOUSE, NOBODY IN THE HOUSE CAN BE DEPORTED

I really don't think I will do that, but whatever helps you sleep at night. I will look forward to jamal sodomizing your daughters, though :^)

Its kikevol2 again, he must be back after his weekly nigger cum injections.

You don't even read peoples posts before accusing them of supporting Trump do you?

a410a5 will get more posts, but they will all get deleted once he is banned for ban evasion.

Germany before Adolf Hitler. If we're talking about preventing genocide from the inside-out, of course.
Buuuuut that's the only example I have out of thousands of years of human history. Would be nice to have more examples than one.

yeah, he's fucked

Attached: 5c92bbfa47f3f0b60ecfab95930e546af3c2ba0ccc18351517ef23f818bc2dcb.gif (353x300, 1.18M)

You had no reason to reply, then.

i'm sure you would jerk off to that cucklord

You don't have any arguments against Trump's presidency that aren't hyperbole. None.

that sucks if true

This is what trumpcucks call "winning"
Oh yeah and lets not all forget the fucking jew law that got signed pledging allegiance to their jew masters which all you faggot trump cucks are trying to memory hole so badly

Trump is a traitor to America, shlomo. You can't hide that.

It's true: docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20190211/CRPT-116hrpt9_u2-.pdf

He hasn't signed it, retard.

Trump is a jewish shill who wants white nationalists killed or imprisoned. Go away.

He saw it on huffing glue post or CNN, so it must be true.

Desperation.

docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20190211/CRPT-116hrpt9_u2-.pdf

Never argue with the guys who spam like 90 posts in a single thread.
They are mods and will ban you.
Just filter them and continue you discussion of the topic.

Attached: 1517703290518.png (798x323, 582.78K)

Not a faggot so not sure who you're talking to.

All of the anti Trump arguments from every direction have boiled to simple hyperbole and pejoratives.

No, he has not signed it.
You can bray in happiness all you want, if he does, but until then, you're farting out your mouth.

Go larp somewhere where people still believe that crap.