Here's the simple truth (and I'll probably get banned for this because it flies in the face of everything that goes on...

Here's the simple truth (and I'll probably get banned for this because it flies in the face of everything that goes on on this and all the other boards on all the other chans and in all the social media) but here it is.

Far above what you call Democrat or Republican, far above what you call Nazi or Jew, far above what you call Left or Right there is the tip of a pyramid. It's not a real pyramid, of course, but it's a symbol of those very few people on Earth who are so wealthy, so powerful, who control so much through so many who they've bought and sold over the years that they're completely untouchable.

==Imagine a tiny group of people who're so wealthy and powerful that extremely few know they're even there or who they are ==f

But we know they're there by what happens on that level of politics where we can see what's going on and, as we view it, we all know instinctively and in the deepest parts of our guts that there's a whole lot more to what we're seeing and what we're seeing is just the tip of a vast iceberg and what it's all about is keeping us all fighting against each other so that we can remain weak and defenseless so that those who truly rule the world can forever keep us under their thumb and forever enslaved.

Attached: Seriously.png (600x417, 175.18K)

Yes user, they're called kikes.

So you mean high jewry? I.e (((bankers)))?

Alex Jones knows. They are the Illuminati.

they're called the synagogue of satan and those creatures disguise themselves as the descendants of Moses

Even this faggot things your a nigger, OP. Shame.

So it is not just jew. It is elite jews. Hmm. That realy change everything. Thanks for your great intel user. I was blind whole time.

Might as well go back to lefty.

Attached: 737.png (487x362, 126.76K)

This is a Zig Forums post. Sage and ignore

Yeah, reported.

So, the jews?

Yeah. Rothschilds. This is nothing new in 2019. Maybe in 1919 this information would shock someone. Useless thread.

the left cant meme

Trips confirm. Satan approved.

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 22.21K)

Cool, I'm open to the idea that the Rothschilds are low hanging fruit and there are more sinister groups higher up on the Jude chain. The fact is that they all need to go. So let's start with the most prominent ones and work our way up, see who the higher ups trot out next, then start over.

And by 'need to go' I obviously mean to Arby's, baka FBI-kun. They have the meats. I'd never advocate violence because Zig Forums is a board of peace.

Jews are still a Jew even as an ultra JEW, user. Why do you come here thinking none of us know about their weird little dynamics?

I we t to girl talk once. What a fucked up board.

Thats a fun topic

It's the jews.

Attached: 7026df84b7b1da5a6b827a5ecec6d0aae59b1bab.jpg (300x295, 48.19K)

What if we have known who they are for a very long time? But you just wouldn't believe it?

I ask you who in that other thread. Now either say your piece or stop this autism.

Attached: Esoteric_Order_of_Dagon.jpg (400x300, 23.5K)

Yep, it's definitely the reptilians

Attached: nothing to see here goyim.jpg (1000x480, 110.73K)

No it doesn't. That is the very face of Zig Forums and places like Zig Forums.
Sage for trying to subvert people away from that which is Jewry. They're an international clique, user. That's why the entire deveolped world is in line with or being directed by the same agenda.
It's no secret, you dumbass. It's well known by many and becoming known to many more.
Are you scared? Becoming anxious? Getting nervous?
You should be banned for being such a fucking idiot.
It's like you read a book that conveys a specific message or idea only to turn around and claim you've discovered a hidden secret… When that "secret" is the intended message by the author of the book.

To help you out, I'll sum up what you're doing with a fucking meme.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (800x1745, 167.27K)

Attached: 2.png (1340x586, 82.64K)