Tanzanian Refugees Arrested for Gang Rape of 18-Year-Old Idaho Woman

archive.fo/IoFnG
thegatewaypundit.com/2019/02/tanzanian-refugees-arrested-for-gang-rape-of-18-year-old-idaho-woman/

"Three men and a teenage boy were arrested for a gang rape in Kuna, Idaho.
The men face life in prison if convicted.

Three men and a teenage boy are in custody after police say they sexually assaulted an 18-year-old woman earlier this month.
Elias Lupango, 19, Rashidi Mulanga, 18 and Swedi Iyombelo, 18, all of Boise, were arrested on felony rape charges and booked into the Ada County Jail Thursday. The juvenile suspect, a 16-year-old boy whose name has not been released, was arrested Friday morning, and is held in Ada County’s Juvenile Detention facility.

Kuna Police began investigating the case Feb. 8. The victim told investigators that she had been with Iyolmbelo, who she had met recently, in a car in a Kuna neighborhood when he began to sexually assault her.

A short time later, she said, the other three suspects showed up, and also sexually assaulted her in the car.
Detectives investigated the case and conducted interviews, ultimately developing enough evidence to get arrest warrants for Lupango, Mulanga, Iyombelo, and the 16-year-old."

Attached: nigs.PNG (599x339, 305.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

houseofnames.com/wiese-family-crest
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
8ch.net/pol/res/12679679.html
8ch.net/pol/res/12809700.html#12809758
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Image with archive.

Attached: idaho.PNG (686x654, 308.56K)

Have a bump for nig awareness. Gotta get the lads to step it up to undo the racemixing propaganda

I guess I will post this here. Some Hatian dude in Seattle gets high on meth and cuts an old roastie's head off then gets killed by the cops.

Attached: Northgate Homicide Suspect Killed Early Thursday In Officer-Involved Shooting [720p].mp4 (1280x720, 15.58M)

+ the photos from the crime scene since video is just under the limit

Attached: 1550291036552.jpg (714x960 44.72 KB, 58.17K)

how diverse

they ship them in using buses. you can tell them from burger africana because they dress like eurofags. in the summer they come for migrant labor and some find ways jews to stay. Boise has jews so these kids stayed.

This is the problem.
and you

Toll status: Paid.

Nasty muffin top ass. Checked.
Coal Burner. Checked.
Dubs. Checked.

Boise does have jews. There's an Ann Frank memorial as well as a Jewish community center. The jews want white women to be raped by niggers because they hate white people.

(quads)
(dubs x2)

Meanwhile back on topic.

Askin for it. Too bad they didn't cut her fucking head off like the piece of shit above me.

Attached: ojseal.jpg (318x320, 21.03K)

It has to get worse than this until roastqueefs understand that if they burn the coal they pay the toll.

Attached: DSP photographs his newborn.gif (260x300, 1022.28K)

One reason white women hook up with niggers is because they treat them like the useless come buckets they are. And white women eat it up. Meanwhile the white boy next door is editing the love letter he's thinking about sending the object of his desires, saving his money to buy her flowers and seriously considering asking her out sometime, maybe, if she doesn't mind too much.

Attached: aint gonna do shit.webm (400x400, 430.7K)

Where's the ending to the story in the video? nogs are bad shots so whether the coal burner paid her toll is still up in the air.

Is there any single third world country that America doesn't have "refugees" from? Are they all at war suddenly or something?

But ultimately yes, it's the jews. White girls have been steered towards interracial since birth by the jew media, forced integration, false education, .etc.

Attached: inexplicable.mp4 (390x526 349.82 KB, 42.62K)

The men would face the death sentence if we weren't living in clown world.

Attached: anger.png (500x522, 74.93K)

Keeping a close second to the kikes are they Christ insane who can't wait to collect enough donations to import another busload of sub-human niggers to a town near you.

Attached: 42ddcef49b0e2ee3d072323bbe432e40f7fd31385988d326e75b9bd3e6ee83bc.jpg (1000x671, 147.74K)

Who here is more pissed off about this story in particular?
Look at pic related. Look. Look at this snow white crowd of cucks and women openly advocating for their own destruction in one of the whitest states left. And then this shit happens.

Attached: news2_refugeecapitol_hb.jpg (600x450, 91.73K)

Attached: 1421966898808.jpg (628x451, 120.93K)

"Man will never be free until the last jew is strangled to death with the entrails of the last Christian"
this concludes my off topic rant, thanks for your patience

Attached: kill it with fire.gif (480x360, 1.75M)

Attached: monkey.mp4 (1280x720, 9.36M)

(((every time)))

Attached: boise.JPG (671x898, 169.54K)

Idaho has Constitutional Carry. Just shoot these niggers dead if you catch them doing this.

Brillaint. Just need to add some gold chains and a little bling bling and this shit will be trending on whatever app the kids are into these days.

Attached: white cheer nigger dance.webm (278x342, 5.24M)

The real guilty party for "resettling" these "migrants" is most likely the International Rescue Committee.
Look up this group. It was founded by bolsheviks in pre-natsoc Germany and were kicked out when Hitler took power.

Attached: international rescue committee.png (590x1400, 486.86K)

Attached: lynch-hanging-nigger.jpg (2129x2745 131.04 KB, 2.16M)

houseofnames.com/wiese-family-crest
That last name isn't a dead giveaway he's a kike but I guarantee you he is.

Was she White? She looks like she was a spic herself, though it's difficult to tell from all the blood.

They're fleeing poverty.

That woman is 18's year old?
No fucking way

They'd be facing life in Tanzania.

This is sadly true.

Well then, I'll just be moving to Hungary now. Catch you all later.

So economic migrants and not refugees.

Fucking coward!

Millions of kikes with German names fled Europe during and after WWII. German sur-name, involved in kikey activity, I'll put my money on kike every time. Not sure about the one on the left could be a kike with a Muslim name, guarantee the middle is a kike with a nose job or married to a kike, one on the right is definitely a kike.

Attached: img_4559.jpg (3264x2448, 1.81M)

The middle one may or may not be a kike. It's a fucking woman user.

I also forgot to add, if she wasn't a mudshark and didn't have a bunch of disgusting tats, my dick would be diamonds from those pigtails.

Africa is always at war. The DRC is especially notorious for that. Hell, niggers here in the USA argue over retarded bullshit like what pair of Nike Air Jordans are "better," and those who paid less than $40 for an over-sized tee shirt are made fun of for being "poor." And American niggers are suppose to be of a higher IQ than their naive African counterparts due to the White admixture, and they still manage (barring some rare intelligent types) to be dumber than dog shit.

That disgusting kike is taking forever to die. And in a sane world, she would be rapping about gassing the kikes, and stomping spics and niggers' heads in, while pumping out 10 White babies, but we live in clown world, so this is what we have.

"…And the remains suicide bombed by the last Muslim."

What happened to them during/after Vichy France? I take it they moved here to the States then?

Some kikesses don't look Jewish at all. This is why DNA testing is going to be essential in the future.

I've heard it was blanks. But cannot confirm, as personally I hope she was shot and he was convicted.

If it weren't for the kikes involving us in their machinations the Muslims would be over there in their sand box minding their own business.

There's nothing here for you White man. Burn the churches, expel the kikes, it's your only hope.

Attached: get out.png (875x387 1.06 MB, 72.75K)

World Wide poverty is a jewish construct, that they purposely exploit for slave labor, human trafficking, organ/drug smuggling, tax evasion, weaponized migration, and to fleece the wealthy middle class with their donation racket. Any outside help in form of scientists and health organization asking for mass sterilization to drive the numbers down, was viciously attack by jewish media. As a straight continuation from their slavery trades, they made breeding poverty into an industry of human exploitation.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

I'm sorry but I'm replying again. You have no idea how much I want to skewer these fucking niggers heads on a stick. Idaho. My dream while growing up in shit skin central in one of the most (((ethnically diverse))) neighborhoods in Canada has been to move to Idaho. I figured it would be one of the last places to succumb to this horse shit. 60% of Idahoans are armed, how can they not be marching towards the capital building with torches, pitch forks and ARs for selling out one of the last, most beautiful places on Earth to literal animals from some jungle shit hole country who do nothing but destroy and whose brains aren't even developed enough to invent fire, let alone appreciate the sheer beauty of the gem state.

Yes but it's not uncommon for just regular white women to be brainwashed and want refugees.

The I.R.C. has 25 offices in the USA.
They have an office in each city where they resettle refugees.
Boise, Idaho is one of them.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (442x783 12.64 KB, 162.42K)

I really hate how everything has gotten niggered. Every white girl (US, Europe, Russia) feels like they have to learn these nigger dance moves.
They're afraid to be a basic bitch. I'll take a basic bitch over any tatted up cum guzzling whore.

Attached: disappointed.mp4 (480x268, 63.83K)

That is true, sadly, yes.

All their offices should be bombed.

It's getting rather difficult to raise a fully unkiked daughter these days. Even if she has her head on straight, especially regarding race, she might still end up being a whore for White cock only.

K

Attached: 1542176430587.png (670x503, 338.71K)

I should probably visit Sandpoint before it becomes permanently niggerfied.

It didn't happen by accident.

Attached: protocols 10.PNG (611x456 28.96 KB, 170.42K)

Only if they can manage to swim back.

Yet another Idaho immigrant child rape.
From thread >>>12679679
8ch.net/pol/res/12679679.html

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1024x768, 333.86K)

Don't know her race, but I know she's a whore. At least she took four niggers off the street. Lol. Thanks!

Maybe this is why I like k-pop girls so much. They're the only women left on earth who still dance in a feminine way. Jesus, why are female nigger dances so ugly and masculine looking?

Build the wall and prepare your guns to shoot at the mexiscum when they are at range otherwise be ready for mass rape

mexiscum like this

Attached: mexiscum.jpg (1018x1134, 222.63K)

And she probably invited them to this so called "rape".
Whenever you kill a rapist nigger, kill the woman that was "raped" too. They are all coal burners.
Women are never the victim.

No such thing. What next, too much sun over there?

From thread:
8ch.net/pol/res/12809700.html#12809758

Here she is with head still on.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (714x960, 627.81K)

You’re a nigger or a woman. I can tell by the way you type.

Should have given him a pat on the back and a ticket off the mainland for offing that useless lump of degenerate trash.

is there a war in tanzania, i didn't know of?

btw the way they're trying to black that area, is absolutely disgusting…saw that happen while in burgerland. if DOTR, please start with the cucks that are helping spreading the shit.

And then these traitorous white scum and the crypto kikes defend these 3rd world shitskin immigrants and hit you with all they can, they'll try to get you fired from your job, or even get you into legal trouble, when we'll take over all these traitorous will be excuted

There are niggers there, so it's an endless and aimless conflict, with a tacked on machismo contest where retarded groids one up one another through who can be the most disgusting subhuman.

Low IQ nig-nogs invading Idaho?
Is there anywhere safe from these jungle savages?

cops should be allowed to execute motherfuckers in situations like this (no i don't want to give them the power to do this but in a situation so obvious… i wish they had just shot him because he kept touching the fucking knife and they would have been justified.

HA nevermind, I started typing before finishing it. He does get the bullet and I hope he fucking dies.

MAGA!

fuck off

This the legal immigration trump was talking about

Indeed, time to start flyering Idaho with anti nigger and kike redpills. Idaho is currently being invaded by Commifornians at record levels and along with that record levels of beaners, rapefugees, and other shitskin pets. The time is ripe to fan the anti immigrant flames.

Attached: those ducks tho.png (650x261, 736.69K)

go away shill nigger

MORE LEGAL IMMIGRATION THAN EVER!

The 16 one will get score free, do something about that or we already lost.

These individuals probably came here under Obama, which is why they are violent. What Donald Trump will do when he becomes president and not just a guy who tweets things is to make sure every LEGAL immigrant is given a copy of the constitution which will make them vote Republican.

#MAGA

Attached: daca.jpg (1200x600, 125.26K)

It was the second cop who shot him a second later. A lot of cops have an gentlemen's agreement that if one of them shoots, the rest have to start shooting too. Its a cover your ass type of thing.

One of the cops sounds like Ice Cube

Shes is hispanic…that bitch ain't white user.

The worst thing about refugees is that many of them are fleeing criminal punishment. They come from countries with 'cruel punishment' and 'unfair courts' and so claim refugee status based on the reality that they'd probably be put to death or tortured or something in their home countries.

So we end up with the rapists, murderers, pedophiles and drug runners of the world.

So exactly like the kike government that rules over Europeans?

That story has filled me with an unquenchable rage for years now.

Meh, I go out of my way to avoid ZOGbot cops and non-Whites these days. Any proper White American with their heads on straight will do the same. Still, you're right, nothing of value was lost, so I don't give a shit. In fact, I wish it happened a hell of a lot more often.

She looked like she was a light-skinned spic herself (castiza?). Nothing of value was lost anyway.

True, but she does have White admixture, which is why she looks light-skinned. The Spanish Conquistadors should have brought in their own women to populate the Southern half of the Americas, but no, the retards had to race mix with the indios that were there and have the Catholic church put their blessings towards it.

That user didn't even get dubs, retard. You new or something?

Every Gentile society has already done this more than once and look how fucking well that turned out

checking those trips for a more permanent solution.

Would you say, a final solution is in order?

The absolute state of America

It’s because white boys weren’t raised to be animals and used to be able to discipline women who behaved this way, which is why when we are under the order of an effective and organized militant force we are the worlds best soldiers.

If the races were reversed, this would be international news.

Also:
What race was the girl?

Burn Coal -> Pay Toll

Attached: Racially-Motivated Crime Youll Never Hear About.jpg (1588x3264 7.63 MB, 1.12M)

I'm from Idaho. You're mad, now imagine how I feel. There are at least three (((religious organizations))) that I know of importing shitskin "refugees" into the state, primarily the Boise and Twin Falls area. Plus you have Chobani, owned by a (((Turk))), importing hundreds of shitskins to work in their yogurt factories. A few years ago some autistic girl was gang-raped by some refugees in Twin Falls, but that shit got gaslighted and swept under the rug so hard despite the outcry. Nothing is going to change while there is still food on the table and shit to watch on TV. I know a lot of people who hate what's happening to our state, but people have too much to lose to speak out against it or do anything about it.
Most people are raised from childhood with the propaganda about how great diversity is and they swallow it hook, line, and sinker, but they still haven't really experienced it first hand to know how bad it is. Everyone wants to virtue-signal to prove how "good" they are. Plus there are a bunch of Californians moving here as well as a lot of freshly-pozzed millenials returning from college and urban areas.

Nowhere is safe, but you already know that.