Hey Australia

Surprise!
The last 4 years you've been duped. Same thing they do in the USA,. ASYLUM SEEKERS AREN'T COUNTED IN THEIR REFUGEE TOTALS.
>twitter.com/7NewsMelbourne/status/1096305858974105601
Asylum seekers are the people so fuckin hated that they're running for their life. So they let them in and hide it from you, nice.
Four fucking years and now they tell you, nice!

Attached: Surprise.PNG (878x994, 681.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_Island_Immigration_Reception_and_Processing_Centre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: nice.PNG (890x766, 173.33K)

We already knew.

Fuck off and sage.

Sad reminder Australia is an economic puppet state of china

What's your thoughts on Chinese immigrants, are they ok or fucked up?

Everyone in Australia LOVES chinese migrants, if anyone tells you they don't they are either lying or racist. Just watch the TV. We are the World's Most Successful Multicultural Countryâ„¢. My children will be Chinese-Australian and I could NOT be happier!

Australia is a part of the Commonwealth.

Not an aussie, but I've dealt with plenty of nasty chinks living in cali. They're worse than mexicans tbqh

SO THATS WHERE ALL THE NIGGERS CAME FROM
Those black fuckers have been appearing all over my city lately, they clearly don't have any skills and barely speak English, they're entitled cunts too

A chink works near my, wears the same shirt until it rots- he might be retarded it's hard to tell. His boss offered me a job making 30 cents an hour, no days off. Mexicans want to stab us, but at least they understand the need for beer and crank money.

Disgusting, panfaced, soulless gooks who are now ~10% of the inhabitants of this once great country. They are also remarkably unintelligent which makes me wonder just how retarded the lower classes to poor to backdoor colonise the Anglosphere are.

Attached: 1546419728003.jpg (346x366, 42.08K)

Apparently, Morrison is planning on reopening the Christmas Island Detention Center, but that is probably bullshit as well. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_Island_Immigration_Reception_and_Processing_Centre

Blackhats For Bitcoin - your number one darknet cybercrime solution. We are professional hackers offering our services, both blackhat and whitehat, for an affordable rate.

blackhatspfqdovh.onion

E-mail:
[email protected]

Pure cohencidence!!!

Mate this isn't fucking news. We had a whole stack of niggers, like 200 of them, disappear after the Commonwealth Games, only to show up 2 weeks later "claiming asylum". Nigger tourists go missing all the time, pulling the exact same stunt. Only foreigners think that Australia's immigration system actually works. Australians know it's a crock of shit.

Fucked obviously.

thanks for distracting them from the real issue, goy

Attached: outnow.png (1743x1039, 2.28M)

Attached: Strayposting.png (361x333, 85.17K)

Attached: 1464813114510.png (702x665, 152.95K)

Attached: you even lift cunt.jpg (1080x1350, 306.73K)