ITS YOUR FAULT

Are you a Christian, well guess what you are the problem!

Christians cause their own economic, social and moral destruction.
The absolutely retarded belief that their 2000 year old dead zombie prophet will come back to life is a weakness that is regularly exploited by the Jewish, who have turned it into free shekels and free access to Global Christian Power. Christians are so obsessed with dying they forget that Earth is still here and will be here for 2 billion years. Christianity is the future but it is controlled by the Jewish and Christians are happy with it.

So you can whine all day on here about JEW this and JEW that, but the reality is Christians gave their power away, Jews didn't take it and there is nothing especially smart about Jews, they are just using what was handed to them for free by deluded Christians. In a way you should thank muslims! At least muslims hate you to to your face, and would never scheme against you with your own money. Give them credit for honesty.

Christianity has a cancer within it, and Christians don't seem to mind.

Attached: second-coming-5.jpg (903x433, 260.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/pol/res/12620810.html
pbs.org/wgbh/evolution/library/faq/cat01.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have no problem with Christians nor Pagans. I don't believe that Christianity has made us weak, rather, the slow degeneration of the Church and our morals. Christianity used to be strong and only tolerant to those who truly stood up to its morals, it has played a very large role in our cultural development. All in all, this Anti-Christian rhetoric is nothing less than Divide and Conquer garbage.

Attached: 1506737651571.jpg (615x470, 71.45K)

Blamingthevictim.jew

Being a drunken sailor handing out your money to random people then claiming you were robbed is typical Christian thinking.

Attached: 2348765234823442.jpg (1023x1293 1.36 MB, 1.19M)

What do you mean? Breeding the turd world for a hundred years and then shipping in all these new christians is god's plan, guilty Whites need to die for their sins anyway, praise jesus. Until then, time to send off the kids, especially girls, on missions to the turd world to spread love(their legs) to those poor deserving shitskins.

Attached: 3xR9s5.jpg (1315x1332, 293.58K)

Shalome, Rabbi.

Interesting that you take the biggest unifying factor between ALL White groups, the one constantly railed against by ALL Jews, and see it as the problem.

Off to the brap barns with you.

THIS
OP is a faggot.

Christianity has its problems. We need to make it into our own image rather than a Judaic one in order for it to rise to greatness. We used to have a much more strict regulations on who could become and be Christian but we have lost our standards just like in all of our other interactions in the world where we have lost our standards. In an ethnoglobe we won’t have to worry about that.

lol is Alamo actually trying to slide Trumps total sell out

Attached: afsaew.PNG (787x359, 193.3K)

Christianity is not the problem, it is the Vatican structure. They are not real Christian's, because they are sitting in a golden throne surrounded by walls using jewellery and armed men. A nation within a nation with their own bank and financial institutions. Zionist cucks and are not real Christian's too. They believe making Israel great again while being suicided non-stop by the same religious-political structure they suck dick for.

Church's must be local and focused on community, not stepping stones that ascend to institutional rape of little kids with no repercussions nor shagging with the fellow working men wife. This is why it is so hard for me to step on a church and actually share the body of Christ. I'm contemplating just attending church and not share it, just to be able to understand what is going on that is so bad. We need a church that is anti-semite again, a non-kiked one.

Thanks for a real comment. Not every criticism of Christians is a jew slide thread. Christianity needs another reformation IMHO and its time it freed itself of self-imposed obligations to the Jews.

What exactly are "Christian morals"? Wikipedia makes it seem like it is generic crap like, "Justice, Faith, Charity, Hope, etc." For example, it just says that justice is fairness. What does that mean? What's fair? What the fuck is fairness in christianity?

At least you are willing to admit that we need a reformation (forced) to purge FILTH and MONGRELS from our religions/nations. There is no future for a people whose ‘religion’ is supportive of subhumans and their MORTAL ENEMIES. If we cannot CORRECT Christianity there is no future for those people who follow it either. One cannot be a nigger or breed with niggers (or any other of the animal people) and BE A CHRISTIAN, subhumans cannot understand the principles AND SURE AS FUCK WILL NEVER BE ‘BORN AGAIN’ since they are not Aryan, there is no hope that they are anything other than animals and not ‘nobility’ in any way.

Yeah, nah.

Okay, bye.

Attached: 3.jpg (1268x487 245.55 KB, 31.75K)

Yeah, user, cuz the last "reformation" totally didn't have the biggest resurgence of converts in American history.

"rome & byzantium did not fall because they were christian, they fell because they were NOT CHRISTIAN ENOUGH!"

pretty sure plenty of communists said something similar about communism

Attached: 1.jpg (544x960 275.53 KB, 65.14K)

Daily reminder that Christians gave Jews a monopoly on moneylending, and are responsible for them becoming wealthy

As of now the President has no reason to fulfill any campaign promise after making a halfhearted attempt because the majority of his brand loyalists don't care about the outcome. They just want to feel like they're victims of the left. They just want to feel like they're morally superior. They just want to feel like they're the good guys struggling against evil. They just want to feel like they're winning.

Do you feel like you're winning?

Attached: 1.jpg (1787x2184 667 B, 3.42M)

Keep trying, avi. Surely you'll get us to believe you.

Read the bible

Literally both Rome and Byzantium were destroyed by Germans but somehow "my christkikery"

Attached: e4e.jpg (853x480, 88.13K)

Hitler and Vilhelm shouldn't be there, those cases were Anglo-Saxon, French, Jewish and Amerimutt collaborations.

Napoleon freed the kikes. What are you on about?

The justice of the Bible is the sword, same today as always. You can read the epistle Paul wrote to the white Romans to advise them not to rebel against white Caesar, because this white king wielded the sword of God. The new age jews are the ones who conflate justice with inaction against trespasses and "one love" degeneracy.

get into the oven moshie

Attached: 1231422424.jpg (598x598, 316.96K)

saved me some time

No u, fag.
When Europe forgot God and replaced Him with LARPaganry, humanism, and protestantism .Thats when Europe fell into the hellhole that it is in today.
Abortion murders white babies on a daily basis. Leftist (((tolerance))) allows mudslimes to rape and muder white women. Atheism allowed and encourages sodomites to brainwash kids into becoming tranny faggots.
Don't blame God for your problems Zig Forums. Blame youselves for abandoning Him and all the blessings He gave your people.

Attached: 50799ef1e5007317de7f96dba4b50e89--atheist-random-stuff.jpg (236x301, 14.61K)

Is that why Churches import and offer sanction to refugee scum en masse? Is that why Jews had exclusive power over banking and finance when Christianity in Europe was at its peak? Is that why Christian Ethiopia is currently experiencing a golden age of technological and societal innovation because they never abandoned your jewish demon-god (((YHWH)))?

Attached: tolerance apathy aristotle quote.jpg (564x656, 44.8K)

This.

Attached: 4464497503.jpg (1920x1280, 1.21M)

Ah but blessed are the lepers my child for they will go forth and spread their lovely disease which is like a beautiful ornamental jewelry, a divine gift of Shiva.

Everybody needs to go watch Bunuel's Viridiana, the best destructo job on Christianity ever.

Attached: 3833e1936f27156e8d6de83768ac146d.jpg (263x417, 19.17K)

Hi, I am Christian. 2000 years ago the LARPagan savages were amok and look where that got them, nowhere. However some of them Greeks had philosophy known as Cynicism and Stoicism. Rather than return to the dark of ancestral LARPagans, Jesus, our (and your) lord and savior came along and presents the ascension from that pantheon to something a human would believe. I would not recommend studying Greek philosophy, becuase why would you? Jesus and his disciples represent The Truth, that will set you free. Jesus already added everything that nee be said about Stoic and Cynic philosophy. Virtue is a wholly Christian trait, so come along down and join Jesus.

poignancy personified.

also, agreed about the influence of traditional Christianity's role in the development of the West. it's influence, fiber, and mores are woven squarely into what it means to be a White European. remove Christianity from the past and you wouldn't ever have had the West.

"Christianity is the future"

This isn't true though. Christianity is dying in the west. Paganism is already dead. As a side note I've started taking an interest in Pierce's religious ideas so if anyone has any material on that I'd like to read it.
I'm not saying this to bash Christians, unlike OP I like most of the Christians in our little thing.
But Christianity is objectively dying in the west. In the next 30-40 years most Churches will have to close due to lack of funds and members. The only growth of Christianity is being experienced in poor countries, and this is mostly due to Christian gibs. The gibs stop and that growth stops as well. Eastern Europe may remain Christian, but their Christianity has always been far more national oriented whereas western Christianity has always been far more globally oriented. Perhaps the Orthobros are right, but because of their insular nature there is effectively zero influence in western society. South America may remain Christian, but their vision of Christianity coincides far more with Spengler's view of it being proto-bolshevism.
There is a decent chance the west becomes Muslim, and I frankly wouldn't even care were it not for the crude violent stupidity of arab people and their horribly inbred genetics. The most emotionally unstable people on earth.
Creating a new religion seems the most appealing but almost impossible to accomplish in an irreligious age. People do seem to hunger for some new religion, but doing so requires a sort of heroic age where things actually happen… rather than just the slow grinding drudgery of our material age. This was attempted in the 60s but it ended up producing nothing but ridiculous memes because spoiled middle class American kids who dropped acid and took a 2 week trip to India aren't actually wise.

Attached: goldenage.jpeg (1280x720, 191.03K)

That's bullshit, the nations survived in the Bible.
You know what started in the 60s and started the removal of God from the US, evolution. It's literally cancer on this society. I'm not going to push creation but if people think that this earth just happened by chance and nothing really matters so they just commit crimes, get divorces, and spread pedophilia.

Wrong. Heathenry is embedded in European Blood and Soil, and won't wash out in a million years. The only way you could kill it is if you tainted Europe with non-White Blood. I guess that's why the Churches are importing so many refugee slimes.

Biological Evolution does not work by chance. It is called Natural Selection - not Natural Discordance. Evolution is a Racial Truth - that's why the mainstream liberal scum keep spreading disinformation about it.

You got it wrong pal. Maybe you didn't notice but Christianity seemed strong cause Whites weren't fucking larpins as saints: not able to read anything, they kept true to their Aryan values and only listened to the preachy religious gibberish in churches, yes father inside churches no (aka fuck off) outside.
I wonder where we'd been if we had loved our enemies when Europe was invaded like, for the billionth time?

No, there isn't. The worst case scenario is essentially Helter Skelter. If that's to occur there won't be a "West". There will be "The horrible new world" populated mostly by god-fearing hispanics and "The horrible old world" populated mostly by north Africans who believe in various spooks, probably vaguely Abrahamic. They won't be together in any meaningful way because the hosts will be dead. If "west" refers to something else (like perhaps, not East asia) it still won't be a meaningful distinction. The west will never be muslim.
It'l either die or become more irreligious (as is the trend). Christians clung to their titles and their churches too desperately and the institutions adapted to the disbelief of people who rightfully should have been left to their own ways. Because of that it's not strong enough to attract and retain people who want mysticism and magic and it's still far too religious to attract and retain the irreligious. There are holdouts but that's all they are. It's not a living institution. Atheism rules in the halls of "Christendom", as it always should. So either the disbelieving Humans will die off to make way for true believing sub-humans (who will be Mexican in the new world, not north African) or they'll make it through and "The West" will still be the land of modernity and disbelief. There will be no "Muslim West".

And shit thread because we already have a cucktard thread already loaded, locked and ready.

>>oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/pol/res/12620810.html

That's bullshit as well. How does a bird "naturally select" to grow wings? How did the first organism "naturally select" to grow eyes?

Why is this Zig Forums's favorite thread? There are already several anti-christian threads in the catalog. One was made earlier today. Does it seem organic to you that a topic that divides europeans on both sides is the topic of ever third thread. kys jidf.

If you'd quit watching Kent Hovind maybe you'd understand that it applies on a population level and not on an individual basis.

This. Pagan spammers are jidf shills.

Fuck off shill.

Pure Hebraic projection from an assmad Zig Forums shill. Fuck off and take your godly niggers with you.

Nazi fags are too stupid to figure this out

Are you implying that natural selection applies only to humans? Good call on the Kent Hovind thing though.

Christians don't make anti-pagan threads 5 times a day. I don't care about pagans as long as they're anti-kike and European. You're the D&C shill.

I honestly can't recall an 'anti-pagan' thread on Zig Forums

This is not an anti-christian thread. This is a call to action for all Christians.

No, Natural Selection applies to every population of living organisms.

You haven't been here very long then.

I understand that's the theory, when you said population in my head that means people. When applied to non-humans I would say species. Regardless, natural selection can't explain how all species of animals and humans got here, it's too simple of a theory for a complex issue. When you said evolution is a racial truth, racial attributes are just adaptions, not a result of natural selection. What I'm saying is true if you think about it. It's cold up in the northern hemisphere, people don't go outside as much (white skin) and have smaller noses to warm the air when breathing. In the southern hemisphere where it's warmer you would get darker skin from the sun and larger noses to help facilitate oxygen flow. I find it harder to breathe in hot humid air because I have the former attributes, i'm adapted to the colder climate.

You really don't understand what you're talking about. I recommend reading on your own time the subject as taught by legitimate sources (Not Kent Hovind) before you post about it. I will even spoonfeed if necessary, but not at this moment.

Point to one in the catalog then faggot.

Please enlighten me then… show me your legitimate resources

How many angry fedora threads do we need?

jej

First result from searching "What is Biological Evolution and how does it work?"
pbs.org/wgbh/evolution/library/faq/cat01.html
You go ahead and make your Internet connection productive.

Meh, guess I'm related to a goldfish then. Funny stuff.

You ought to learn about phylogeny and the Law of Monophyly heh. Speaking of goldfish, yeah we are related to them. We're both Eukaryotic Chordate Vertebrate animals by definition.

nothing you say will amount to anything, they have more than enough "no true christianity" cards
christians will be among the ones putting the final nails in Europe's coffin, all while screaming we dindu nuffin

Attached: 1532130050385.jpg (2000x1375, 1.1M)

lmao I wonder what the world feels like for a brainlet of this magnitude.

which height of Europe are you babbling about? and please, explain how it was related to the ramblings of rabbi yeshua ben yosef and not to Europeans being great since Romans and Greeks taught you everything?
classic christmutt, parasitizing European greatness
go to Ethiopia if you want to see your beloved judaism 2.0 without PAGAN Greco-Roman heritage

I'd argue it was the gospel of moralism that brought about the destruction of the Church. The Gospel of Jesus Christ is one of intolerant inclusivity with prejudice against sin (things that bring about degenration, death, and destruction i.e. moralism).

Christians have been the subject of Jewish hatered for centuries.
Christains will defend themselves and the innocent. We're not above killing you regardless of your interpretation (misinterpretation) of "turning the other cheek".
I wouldn't count our quietness as timidness, fear, nor subjugation. It'd be better understood as "lying in wait".
Your ignorance doesn't determine your innocence, nor does it justify your life, when you seek to take ours.

In short; We're not afraid, OP. We're prepared, ready, and waiting.
We count on you underestimating us.

The Christian life isn't one of aggression (we do not seek to be the aggresor) but one of preparation, patience, and prudence.

Holy BASTE!

This is what BASED christianity looks like, not like modern one!!

Attached: 1531163548528.jpg (850x400, 75.29K)

lol Catholics
Look at the size of that nose.

thank god we have BASED protestants

Attached: 1531931051892.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

Jews are the problem.
And all you deformed kikes will be killed by us.
You won't escape, ever again. You lost.

Attached: 7dfeb0160893960a09f2b338ba0bd5bc3be91a32b271db075aed2b1c8a6ae1c0.gif (500x390, 911.89K)

oh shit sorry, I forgot about BASED orthodox christians

Attached: 1536178122392.png (1024x601 188.86 KB, 133.93K)

You acredit a seemingly infinite amount of power to Christians.
You blame them for what Jews (who are anti-Christ) are responsible for.
The Christian serves as a scapegoat for you. A scarfice to atone for your wrongdoing and omissions.
Like I said. If you want war, Christians are ready. Our whole way of life is one of preparation and preparedness.

So basically the Christian Church has reverted to the state of the earliest insane asylum patristic church when Circucellions roamed the land. The Circumcellions believed that the surest, fasted route to heaven (and the escape from this miserable muddy pain filled earth) was martyrdom. These madmen would waylay you on the road brandishing frightening clubs and then they'd hand you the club and demand that you bash their brains out to give them their desired martyrdom. If you refused they'd bash your skull in..

Same thing now with Christians. They want to flood the west with raping murdering stabbing savages so they can be martyred and get their precious heaven.

Attached: circumcellions1.jpg (395x284, 115.05K)

I blame them for cutting European pagan roots, allowing jews to live in Europe, become rich and take positions of power, and generally being a doormat for everything anti-European.
funniest shit I read the whole week, the only thing you are ready for is helping negroes feel at home in Europe while they replace us as well as providing israel with billions of dollars

The Lutherans and Catholics stand particularly accused of opening the gates to the barbarians, while the Pentacostals and Methodist scum are only too eager to sell the farm and give the money to the vagabond jews for a bag of magic beans.