Ocasio-Cortez Got Bleached!

The white man in the picture is the boyfriend of Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez. This proves that ALL THE LEFTIST WOMEN OF COLOR WHO COMPLAIN ABOUT WHITE MEN SECRETLY WANT TO DATE WHITE MEN. They want the white mans seed.

We did it, we bleached Cortez. I am so proud to be an American. We must keep marching forward and have hate sex with the women of color who complain about us giving them light skinned babies. It's necessary for the survival and dominance of teh white mans DNA.

Attached: Bleached Ocasio-Cortez.jpg (296x170, 9.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JrvosbWsDN4
youtube.com/watch?v=uRf8WfuKkEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YOU RACEMIXING FUCK!

KILL YOURSLEF!!

YES GOOD GOY DESTROY YOUR PRECIOUS GENES BY """BLEACHING""" GOBLINAS

I want her to smother me and tell me I have privilege

She probably thinks of herself as White.

He was in her swearing in photo. Did you think some random white guy was just photobombing?

Attached: 9885626-6711095-image-a-64_1550281676305.jpg (634x381, 61.78K)

This. A man racemixing is no less disgusting than a woman racemixing, for the product is the same and it is unnatural.

I swear to god ‘White males’ like that fucking retard should need to apply for a fucking license to breed. When I am ruler of the world I am going to make you all pass a ‘breeding’ test and if you answer WRONG, I WANT YOU STERILIZED. No reason to allow the weakness of race mixing animal fuckers to pass on to the next generation of White genes. I am going to hook your fucking brains up to an EEG and if your dick gets hard for goblinas we are going to cut off your fucking balls.

Someone had to take one for the team, I just hope he's smart and will influence her to make pro-white policies if she becomes President.

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

Who are you kidding? AOC is white. Her ancestors came from portugal and moved to puerto rico. She just plays the spic card because it's politically expedient.

Yes, make more quadroon goblins. Take one for the team, goy!

Attached: A4Oli8A.png (436x1920, 530.54K)

Post this on Zig Forums.

I guess the memories of her "abuelita" telling her to "mejorar la raza" are still strong.

Attached: bettertherace1.png (655x325, 43.46K)

You mean beta orbiter cucks?
If this is a serious thread, how long have they been together? Did they meet at her bar and she decided she needed a white male to help her campaign? What pins are they each wearing that are clearly different?
Dig OP cause all this is on you for creating shit thread.

That bitch is so fucking ugly. She looks like a tranny John Leguizamo.

Poor guy fucked that thing? Yuck.

Dig comment meant for you op.

Not you.

What happened?

Apparently she put her boyfriend on her staff and gave him a salary.
Some guy was pointing this out on twitter and got his account banned.
There was a big uproar about it, but I wasn't really paying attention at the time and didn't save any sources.

BLEACHED

That ugly spic manages to pull off being uglier in his mannerisms, that spic lip smacking spit slurping thing he does, wretch.

When I look at this horse faced beast, I can’t help but wonder if it’s a tranny. Look at that massive man jaw “she” has.

So not white.

She's a sephardic jew, or at least partly one. And this is a common trend, see Kamela Harris too.

You mean she has a beta orbiter that got browned.

She thinks she's a jew.

She's as much of a jew as Liz Warren is an indian.

Token ‘White’ man…lmao…he probably helps betray his own people by running everything in her office. I like how he is being cucked by a mongrel and a nigger while he waits in line for his bitch to back her fat horse faced ass to him for sloppy thirds.
“I’ll keep you in reserve, after I am fucked by Pedro the burnt bean and a nigger/shitskin mongrel.”
“Of course, horse face beaner part nigger, I am always hard for you even if I have to take sloppy thirds behind the ‘new americans’ Pedro and NIGNIG.”

you are a fucking mental midget mulatto mutt. Do the white species a favor and kys

tell your boss that you need some new material

Where do you think you are? Besides we're waiting for the video where she gives him a sex change while blowing him through a picket fence.

Attached: cmon now.gif (498x211, 1.4M)

Ocasio is hot, I don't care what any of you coping fags say.

Attached: ocasio_cortez_0.png (955x500, 598.12K)

Look at her, you mong.

Why? She already has his balls in a vice, while he waits patiently to fucker her in her NEGROID CHAIN FUCK. He lost his balls somewhere in the wilderness between being a race traitor and third cuck to niggers.

Attached: AOC looking fine.png (1024x683 343.02 KB, 123.1K)

She literally claimed sephardic ancestry you fucktards.

trips denied.

Shilling Season is here. The kikes are ramping up the forced meme frames and divide and conquer shilling with "outsider" controlled opposition forces much like zognald was originally forcememed.

Call out the kike on every possible occasion. Remember: no quarter.

They say not White, you say jew and call them fucktards, says the fucktard who apparently thinks jews are White.

I thought she was a carpet muncher?
I thought she literally lived with her "girlfriend" in DC?

That's really sad.

(((colorism)))

One major difference here, the horse would never come up with anything as fucking retarded as she does. So the horse is clearly superior.

No nigger, jews aren't white. Holy fuck go back to kikechan.

you are still only a 56 percenter my goblino friend

Why is there such a strong jew vibe coming off of him? Is it just the smell of AOC matzo wafting through the halls?

Attached: squeek squeek.jpg (1200x800, 56K)

Attached: soygasm.png (600x777, 165.89K)

#JewsaretheAntichrist

17,000 Dead Babies in a Shipping Container - youtube.com/watch?v=JrvosbWsDN4

The Greatest Generation - Murdoch Murdoch
youtube.com/watch?v=uRf8WfuKkEc

Attached: unnamed.jpg (608x960, 100.29K)

That's one ugly bastard

Does he look like a man who would care that she was fucking every live and fake dick on the planet?

IDK maybe he has scented ginger-mutt genes that you can smell from here.

If this isn't your fetish, you are a pleb.

Attached: hot.jpg (1000x715, 74.5K)

Raid Neverwinter and all other MMORPGS. Make several accounts.

Bring the Revolution to the people.

This. Cocked-up whore vs a mighty and gentle creature; no competition whatsoever

He looks like the kinda guy who wouldn't complain about her giant clit, so race may have nothing to do with it.

Wow in that photo it really look like a ghetto nigger.

look at those lips and that niggeresque nose.

Attached: space nigger steal all the silverware.jpg (750x600, 54.71K)

(((Alex Jones)))
(((Andrew Anglin)))
(((Donald Trump)))
(((Hilary Cinton)))
(((Barack Obama)))
(((Angela Merkel)))
(((Theresa May)))
(((Emmanuel Macron)))

Putes a Juifs.

The Adamic Race = the White Aryan Race. Ony Whites are Human.

(((the rulers))) don't want you to kno

The Flood was not global and the line of Cain survived.

(((Alex Jones)))
(((Andrew Anglin)))
(((Donald Trump)))
(((Hilary Cinton)))
(((Barack Obama)))
(((Angela Merkel)))
(((Theresa May)))
(((Emmanuel Macron)))

Putes a Juifs.

The Adamic Race = the White Aryan Race. Ony Whites are Human.

Attached: (you).jpg (533x800, 84.04K)

Bigger the clit the better the prostate rub amirite?

Drill the oil…

He reminds me of someone

Attached: zo8jphqskp021.jpg (714x695, 60.16K)

ashkenazi jew, about 10% neanderthal admix
t. classifier

IDK…I think 'I Blow You' might need to be engraved on that dudes gravestone.

Of course, my exgf who was half latina half white only dated white guys while beign super racist towards white ppl(I was bluepilled back then).
Its nothing more than jealousy why they hate us.

The only thing that is going to purge this filth from our nations is DNA testing. One drop is too much.

Wait, I thought she was a dyke sage because this thread is bad for even halfchan

Attached: 6a626884e4552eaed0d1621798b9b5b6dd6062e345d4911185976b34fc821d4e.png (465x336, 93.56K)

Lmao, I'm against race mixing but fucking them with their own tactics is funny as fuck.

Not 'jealousy'; ENVY that is much worse…jealousy would imply that they are capable of being like we are if they just try hard enough. ENVY implies that they will never be human and that they hate us for BEING HUMAN and that what they want is not to be HUMAN (because they know they can't) but to destroy our chances to be human and enjoy a human life with other human beings.

genome based selective virus

I don't know how our language got so corrupted that people have forgotten that jealousy is zealously defending what's yours and envy is coveting what other people have. Who am I kidding; it's the kikes

Attached: national grammist.gif (250x200, 60.1K)

Attached: Heil.jpg (459x287, 34.21K)

The horse also has superior vaginal control, and probably a tighter minge to begin with.

Attached: same substrata.jpg (900x750, 215.4K)

Kino.

Attached: Latina Loves White Boys.png (477x848, 211.2K)

That LatinO has a dick.

THIS honestly. That time is at hand…can you hear me all you genedicks? Help save our people and RELEASE THE KRAKEN! I think if I engineer a subhuman murdering virus I am going to call it THE KRAKEN.

Attached: zeus release the kraken.jpg (500x301, 20.86K)

You are sloppy fourths, I didn't know about the lesbo silicon cock as well as Pedro and Nignig when I saw her chain pulling photo.

Im german : P iirc jealousy and envy both just translate to 1 word which is eifersucht.

That sounds like some sort of yummie pastry.

Brings back memories.

Attached: release-the-memo.jpg (812x479, 194.03K)

Your mind is smothered by the subhumanity-cesspool of USA. That's barely a woman.

She looks like a mulatto, she's a mulatto. No need to split hairs over where she comes from or what she claims to be. She isn't likely to be completely honest anyway.

Body Language Ghost says she is a lying sack of shit.

I disagree from a pragmatic standpoint

Just say "no" to breeding vanity and an animal people with no future. You know now that if engineering a subhuman killer virus has occured to me, it has occured to many of us. You start putting your dick into animals and breeding them, don't be surprised when they all are consumed and killed by animal killing biological weapons. She is part kike so she is going to get a double serving of whatever we conconct.

i'm not sure why i expected anything else. soy-infused manginas like this prime specimen are the bread and butter of battlecunts like ol horsebite. the only thing missing from this picture is an open relationship and him referring to her as his queen or 'the boss'

Attached: 1362894399014.jpg (200x300, 16.8K)

Yes, either we are whitening others or we will darken. Whole central/south america is whitened and speaks european languages because of this.

This standpoint is naive, user.
White admixed niggers are bigger danger to us, due to higher IQ. Pure negroes are just animals, easy to subdue.
Original African Negro inhabitants were Khoisans, dumb, but humble people. Then some enricher from the north came and fucked them into hybrid Bantu species.

Attached: Khoisan.jpg (2153x3222, 4.07M)

Amen

There's significantly less whites than non whites though so unless every white man becomes a Genghis Khan style fuck machine I don't see this as viable.

She's ugly but I want to fuck her anyway just as a dominance gesture.
>>>/anita/

Attached: 43F8BA0300000578-4858216-image-m-16_1504710085163.jpg (634x829, 118.98K)

Don't drink piss you perverse faggot.

No this is just you trying to rationalize racemixing as acceptable.

There's a surprise

Attached: half.jpg (1024x701, 88.14K)

Atleast put some effort in around the mustache