Yellow vest protests turns violent as French police tear gas

French police fired tear gas to disperse protesters who threw projectiles and set bins on fire in Paris, Lyon and Bordeaux on Saturday, as the 14th straight weekend of "yellow vest" protests took a violent turn in the afternoon.
In Bordeaux and Lyon, police also fired tear gas and charged, to disperse projectile-throwing demonstrators after bins were set on fire and properties destroyed.
Protesters tried to block a depot operated by online retail giant Amazon and some threw stones at police in Toulouse in the south, BFM Television reported.
A poll this week showed dwindling support for the "yellow vests" demonstrations, named for motorists' high-visibility jackets, which began in November over fuel taxes and morphed into a more general revolt against politicians and a government they see as out of touch.
"I can understand that some people have had enough, but we're not doing this just for us," said Madeleine, a 33-year old unemployed protester. "It's a very humanist movement and we're doing this for everyone. So if right now they're fed up, then too bad for them."
The number of protesters have fallen from highs of over 300,000 nationwide in November to over 51,000 last week, according to government estimates.
French interior ministry said around 41,500 protesters took part in demonstrations across the country, compared with 51,400 including 4,000 in the capital, compared with 5,000 in Paris last week.

Attached: Screenshot_20190217-000752~2.png (1080x609, 744.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

euronews.com/2019/02/15/gilets-jaunes-paramilitaries-ready-to-intervene-in-france-protests
archive.is/pOF1z
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

P U T S C H

Attached: 1eb3c7d8a86e27bd0dfc2cdfdc7c8d126eb3ad75abdd9066e573c54bfc9d9ecc.png (450x457, 5.97K)

They have been firing fucking tear gas for weeks now you nig

Attached: 976f491a10f16fab286978573783b8cf73a5865a41682555ee659fcf78f7b6d7.jpg.png (310x336, 115.34K)

At one point they were doing it out of helicopters.

Please yes

Attached: GenerationRevenge.jpg (612x612, 82.77K)

euronews.com/2019/02/15/gilets-jaunes-paramilitaries-ready-to-intervene-in-france-protests
ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

C I V I L W A R

Attached: DtVSQDwWkAEYq0I.jpg (1024x512, 89.75K)

Just what the government ordered…. an excuse to fuck the GJ.

Fuck these kikes. They are done.
Nothing of the world they have created will exist in 50 years.

This might just be the spark we need, but if its true the happening might be months or even weeks away

This is going to be great

Attached: Le gilet jaune Christophe Chalençon évoque des 'paramilitaires' prêts à un putsch-w_zU_yClZm4.mp4 (1280x720, 5.25M)

Checked but I think it's going to take longer than that. This particular movement may fizzle out but months or years down the road something bigger will break because none of the problems will be addressed by (((the state)))

(checked)

European civil is back on menu.

The way things are going they were escalating before but this will just accelerate it further since the kikes will be shitting bricks

civil war. fuck. too much excitement.

reply if your dick is diamonds for the posibility of kike heads rolling

nothing is going to happen, idiot.

rest assured this chaos is just on some boards and in your heads, and the people who beg for terror/chaos are recorded by the gov and dealt with in 3-5 years after this passes. in silence.

French Azov Battalion when?

police have been using tear gas for months. You'd know that if you've seen any of the riot footage.

Yellow vests protest for 2 and half months. Even after cops jailed thousands of them. It is biggest riot in west Europe since WW2 at least. France is not burgerland. In Europe we actualy overthrow goverments. I don't care if goverment record my activity. I have nothing to lose.

AMAZON PUTE A JUIFS!

Respect \o

You should remind Zig Forums that natsoc germany did not happen in an instance but took years to happen.

This might be the break we've been looking for, in terms of escalating it to full on guns-fired war. I hope the frogs are good at guerilla warfare.

Attached: b9069f61e3ceb264eb016dd56555bf98.png (369x488, 446.41K)

translation pls. what will the military do in all of this?

Chimp out and overeact I hope, we might even get a succesful coup and have Macron fed to the dogs

Yeah, no. Time of the subhuman tribe nears to an end. Nothing of value was created during its pathetic reign, and so nothing of value will be lost.

What will "hyper pacifist" Rodriguez accomplish this week?

Same thing he accomplished every other week: giving Israeli and US agents some target practice.

Someone did archive this, right? Already 404

Yes please. While I'm happy the protests haven't died out in 3 months. The YV aren't getting anywhere with the police gassing and maiming them every weekend. Shit needs to escalate and then the country has to turn upside down before there will be change.

Just remember, the people jailed are the most motivated and action-oriented of the French. They just put thousands of like minded, pissed off young men, who were socially isolated prior to this, in direct contact. The French don't know it yet, but they just organized the right wing when it previously was impossible.

Attached: 1516483786939.png (700x475, 361.6K)

Not for me but here's the archive. archive.is/pOF1z

It's not just on Saturdays now, it's almost every day as this slowly morphs into a general strike scenario.

It's Sunday 17th of February and they're out on the streets again.

I don't think they were all thrown into the same prison user

Of course not, but so far 8400 people have been arrested. I think it would be very difficult to keep them separated.

Attached: Soldiers_of_the_Lgion_des_Volontaires_Franais_when_still_part_of_the_Wehrmacht.jpg (1073x1600, 548.12K)

Henlo fbi

hello you STINKY fbi

go eat a subpoena ugly

Even better

Spread the word to all, not just one prison.

Macron slams anti-Semitic attack on French academic
Jewish philosopher Alain Finkielkraut hit with insults by yellow-vest protesters in Paris
Anybody translate?

Several protesters shouted “Dirty Zionist,” “We are the people” and “France is ours,” according to a video broadcast by Yahoo! News.

“I felt absolute hatred and, unfortunately, this is not the first time,” Finkielkraut, 69, told Journal du Dimanche.

Who could have forseen that a jewish oligarchy would lead to jews being disliked? Only someone with a superior iq, like a jewish academic.

Time to move to Israel Mr.Finkielkraut. Europe is no longer monolitic society. They are going to antisemitic mode. It is huge transformation. Jews will be resented because their role. But with jews Europe will not survive.

He seems to be pretty popular
translation:
DROWN YOURSELF IN THE CANAL
DROWN YOURSELF IN THE CANAL FINKIEL
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Attached: DROWN_YOURSELF.webm (640x480, 2.94M)

who's got the webm/mp4?

12 C in Paris today, as the weather gets warmer the protests should grow.

French Police Car Attacked by Yellow Vests
the young policewoman is crying, according to the media, it's only been 2 months since the girl is on duty.

Reminder that the (((Yellow Vest riots))) are controlled opposition.

Women cops- Pathetic what our civilization has come to.

Attached: 36db0bb341af2cf025a5eaecd3514bfcdcd68006d979baf6b53608d2a3585831.png (400x461, 70.3K)

Yum.
Clementines

Yeah but when you say that about everyone and everything your screaming loses its edge.
The fact that you had to red-text your ravings shows that you're desperate for attention.
You cannot control chaos.

Holy shit France24 will not stop talking about "anti-semitism", it's just a fucking barrage for the past few days. The brainwashing is in overdrive.

Neither will it be the last time, you filthy yid.

They should have burned down all the banks on kosher sabbath.

Someone with better ffmpegfu is welcome to upload a better version

Attached: Mes Aïeux - Dégénérations _ Gilets Jaunes [English Subtitles]crf28.mp4 (640x360, 15.46M)