Hold on to your wallets! US National Debt hits $22 Trillion

National Debt hits $22 Trillion, highest in history
"When you have $18-$19 trillion in debt, they need someone like me to straighten it out."
t. Debtnald Dept

On Jan. 20, 2017, Trump's coronation day the total amount of outstanding public debt was $19.9 trillion. Since then the national debt has increased by more than $2T and deficits are forecast to average ~$1.2 trillion a year over the next ten years. Are you ready to pay back your fair share of the national debt?

Attached: This_Is_How_Much_You_Are_In_Debt.jpg (1386x1842, 1005.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1304915/pg1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Would a default put an end to the wars?

Would a default put an end to oil reserves and natural resources around the world?

What could go wrong?

I should add that the deficit forecast for the coming years is really conservative. We're going to have $2T+ deficits if there's a war in Venezuela or Iran.

that's over $60k per person

pic related was last year.

Attached: US_Debt.png (1406x851, 521.58K)

One of the reasons why they are importing shitskins. Since there's no wealth to spread around, they have to spread the debt around to lessen the burden on the taxcattle.

pic related: The national debt ~ 1 year ago.

Attached: USdebtMarch2018.png (1402x781, 677.07K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (610x242, 42.42K)

Ok, I'm going to ask the hard questions that pol and most libertarians neglect to ask.
If everyone knows that we are bankrupt, and are in debt to our eyeballs, then as long as they are stupid enough to accept our fiat currency at face value unquestioningly, then why should we care how large the debt balloons to?
Seriously, if no other nation has the balls to challenge US fiat currency or its legitimacy, why should the US give a single fuck about being 666 trillion in debt?
If there are no repercussions to our reckless spending, why should we care what the imaginary number grow to?

Divine punishment, mutts.

Attached: amerimutt gun owner.jpg (750x1041, 103.67K)

Mutts know that when the game ends the us of mutts will disintegrate like toilet papers. So they are rolling with it until the balls cant roll anymore.
With the lowest enthusiaism for intervention since the mid east **Based Assad thwarting mutts*, there will be no war campaign in Venezuela either. Mutts NEED wars to keep the balls rolling.
No war = game over for muttmerica.

The interest payments are not imaginary. one fifth of the US federal budget goes to servicing the debt. There's so much wealh syphoned off, it's almost unimaginable.

Hi, paid jewish shill.

The debt cannot be repaid, ever, by definition. There is more than $1 of debt for every single $1 in existence. It matters insofar as your worth is being stolen every day. We've had 100% inflation since JUST 1990, and the annual inflation rate is currently 7.5%. The purchasing power of the US dollar is 1.9% of what it was in 1913 before the Fed.

Don means money in several languages, i don't even need to change his name to insinuate that he services Mammon.

Wars are very expensive, if anything they're going to make things worse.

The debt can't be repaid, so, why give a single fuck about it?
If you've ever went through a personal bankruptcy, then you get to a "fuck it point" where you know you're in way to deep, so you say "fuck it" and max out your credit cards on a final spending spree before the lawyers have to get involved. I just think that American is at that "fuck it" stage.
Also, just to clarify, the interest payments all go to the kikes who own the Federal Reserve, so, get rid of the Jews, and you end the debt as well.

Exactly why you should have gone with donald debt user, ffs.

money (and debt) only matters for foreign trade support; resources and winning matters in war

Expensive for you, goyim. But the contracts are VERY lucrative for us chosen, hehehehehe.

Stay mad, mutts, you will atone for every single dead Axis soldier.

Attached: stupid amerimutt enjoying good time with baste black granddaughters.jpg (765x833 1.71 MB, 191.21K)

You're thinking about it in terms of currency, but the debt will be repaid with real resources. Land, natural resources, companies, patents, etc.

No more brother wars, you stupid fucking kike.

When the banks run out of things to take, they're just going to demand a return of indentured servitude, or worse, for the repayment of your debts

I can see this, but it would be spoils of war, divided up against the ones the US owes money. China gets California. Russia gets Florida or some shit. etc.

Pull your mutt nigger spic goons back home then? Oh wait, you NEED Europe to be under your (((liberal democracy))).
No bother, you are already under 50% "huwhite". Your extermination and therefore redemption is coming soon.

Attached: Hwhite nationalism of hwhite brothers.webm (500x500 5.47 MB, 305.75K)

Keep peddling your pilpul nigger.

See pic related. We spend hundreds of billions of dollars every year on interest payments.

Attached: Federal Budget.png (960x720, 117.37K)

Is this pilpul?

Attached: mutt and commie comrade.png (512x345, 782.25K)

This too?

Attached: Communism SAVED - All praise hwhite brothers, lol fucking mutts.jpg (645x1000, 140.62K)

Man, Americans are fucking barbarians.

Correct term for them is Amerimutts. They speak bastardized English and they are the most rootless, deracinated thing on this planet.

In a way, the banks don't really care about the principle. They are fine with collecting interest payments, it's one of the easiest sources of income there is.

You shouldn't.

Just take out more debt.

It's a giant scam to scare the people into becoming servile.
Repaying the national debt can be done in 3 hours.

They really are the prime example of what a country should not become. It was founded by white supremacists for white supremacists. Now it's filled with niggers and spics and being white and anti Semitic isn't far from becoming a crime. I believe the only solution is destruction.

Attached: 1520461878192.jpg (400x286, 47.1K)

Sup, paid shills.

and the people who profit from it sit on the board of Raytheon, own Boeing stocks, etc. There are a lot of people who profit from war. It's a racket.

Attached: 01624ef6392e4dc727d80b1db43cbb03b9a1a070a44cef9850efe459d1837491.jpg (272x185, 11.12K)

The US can easily borrow right now because lenders still see the US as a very stable country and economy. They lend to us at low rates because they think we'll be able to easily pay it back. However, we're facing a structural increase in our need to borrow (healthcare costs, gibs, and interest payments) and as these things continue to drive up our deficit and debt, those lenders will start to lose faith in our ability to repay it and demand higher rates which will blow up the whole budget. The alarm bells probably won't start ringing though until the next recession that we won't be able to spend our way out of.

Really?! Repudiating the debt would basically end of trade relationships with other countries. Nobody's going to send anything to a bunch of bums who don't pay their bills, least of all the bankers who expect a monthly interest payment check.

whats another couple trillion between (((friends)))?

a default would get the war started. hopefully it happens in the winter.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (620x494, 39.88K)

Attached: spending growth.jpeg (1075x590, 64.89K)

WINNING

Attached: 70828a704cf40c987b2ca0af0a9425cd6f21eb23b8b1042125ec5bdf4f2930f8.jpg (211x239 17.5 KB, 8.76K)

This. (((America))) is the worst thing that ever happened.

Attached: d02a52c360bb22987cd25c92c357b3a08c3ea39596dc996078a4837ef1a438af.png (530x578, 11.88K)

Money isn't real ffs. You are the collateral. Stop using the fucking system and step out of it.
I'm so fucking tired of screaming about this shit.
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1304915/pg1

What debt, jew? Try and collect.

Debt is increasing exponentially (clear from the plot). We should start seeing an exponential increase in systemic deterioration over the next several years until the system fails.

Hope none of you faggots planned your lives around some future retirement that will never exist.

Attached: exponential.jpg (714x448, 49.66K)

Debt free backed or fiat currency would be wonderful for the world to be unshackled from the debt bondages but unfortunately as long as jews living. This will not happen.

This debt will never be paid off. A debt jubilee should be called, even if that ends up pissing (((some people))) off.

Tell that to Greece. They wont borrow you, when they wont know that you have nothing to take over during debt-to-equity swaps that are the goal of the whole scam.

The U.S could very well use inflation to minimise the debt to manageable levels within 5 years. Especially with 4-6 more years of 4%+ inflation.
They simply have to start having balanced budgets. Btw, the user who pointed out 10+ billion of Obummer in 8 years is > 2 billion of Trump in 2 years so far. Simple arithmetic reeeetards.

I meant to say: The user who pointed out…. *was correct! I omitted those two words. Now it makes sense. Also have an image.

Attached: hillary-winning-nyt-584x600.jpg (225x225 27.79 KB, 10.18K)

Only kikes care about the national debt as it's owed only to kikes.

Who is the us indebt to?

Is there a government that's not drowning in debt?

The US is indebted to the Fed and its member banks, other international banks, foreign governments and bond holders.

Most of which are kikes, that should go without saying.

Learn how copy&paste and make a screenshot.

Most of it i guess, but China and Japan also hold large amounts of US treasury debt.

Who backs the debt of the US government? (You), the US taxpayer. The government does not have any money. None whatsoever. Everything they have has to be taken from US citizens and right now a large chunk of the stuff they are taking from you goes to interest payments.

True. I don't know about China, but Japan has very very few kikes.

The U.S could very well use inflation to minimise the debt to manageable levels within 5 years.
As others have pointed out, inflating and defaulting on the debt is not a pain-free option. The consequences would be very likely just as bad, if not worse as paying back the debt. It would lead to a decline in the US dollar, a decline in confidence in the US and of course it would deminish the purchasing power of everyone who holds US dollars, so in a way it's like paying back the debt, because your dollars become worthless.

There's other countries that also use the US Dollar, some have entirely replaced their currencies with the Dollar.

It's unironically baste. I am now consider voting for that kike again for ruining everything that is possibly to ruin
I am waiting for collapse and for 90% of the scum to die OUT, THE NIGGERS DESERVE IT

Obama had the excuse of "saving the economy" during the 2008/2009 financial crisis. If there's a recession you can bet your bottom dollar that Trump increases the deficit like never before. He's looking for any excuse to push his infrastructure bailout bills that would shovel billions into the coffers of his friends in the construction industry.

Attached: TrumpEating3.jpg (600x1152, 125.99K)

Yeah, that's true. If the debt is liquidated with inflation, there's more collateral outside of the US than if the debt is paid back with tax increases.

Why don't you take accelerationism to its logical conclusion and off yourself?

Attached: 1530055066320.jpg (640x740, 100.31K)

And China was destroyed. Huh, that was easy. But I need some of them to threaten Russia with. Ok, dice roll

Attached: 1437164757030.jpg (1920x1080, 430.24K)

Fuck off, it's collapse or nothing

Attached: 1420176285012.jpg (960x402, 48.18K)

Your shitty analogy is shitty. The US is worth more than $22T. Remember that they made germany pay back "WW2 debt" that was like 15 times the size of germany's GDP. You can LARP about defaulting on the debt all day long, but chances are that's not going to happen. (You) and your children will pay.

Defeatist or Shill? Not that there's much of a difference.

Attached: c01b55c251b1fadcd5e139cd59488efd44b45c1a3fc4ea5008a104080db688c4.jpeg (349x642, 34.44K)

Calm down there, Schlomo. I can make your passing easy, even pleasurable, if you do exactly as I say whenever I speak.

Attached: 1417908368922.gif (250x188, 910.3K)

No you idiot, collapse gives you new opportunities
You will not achieve anything until the system stays up

Im going to sound like a complete fucking brainlet for the begining of this but just bare with me
Assuming you could get a president witht he balls to print interest free currency
Why dont we just print 21 trillion new dollars and pay off the debt with that
I know niggers
I know
But what if we backed all the dollars we printed, and all those currently in circulation with gold
True
but there is enough gold out there
True
but there is in the solar system

Mars
the astroid belt
a thousand tiny space rocks between hear and there
They'res enough gold in their to back all the trillions of US dollars 50 times over
and we'd only have to back it once
If we went back to an asset backed currency system
and made all US dollars redeemable for gold
but limmited the amount of dollars that could be redeemed per year
we could buy enough time to mine enough of mars to get the system going
all US debt paid off
interest free currency system in place
inflation forever destroyed and or controlled through the federal government by changing the amount of gold each dollar is worth

Stop playing dumb. If you don't accumulate debt, you don't have to worry about paying it back, that's the mercedes option. Having a civil war and dying in the street is obviously an inferior solution.

UUUU
Have I not issued the necessary warnings? Is it struggling and feeding itself to me?

Attached: 1468283599807.jpeg.jpg (589x570, 104.52K)

There are countless examples of peaceful revolutions and people doing the right thing without a civil war. Hoping for a total collapse is like giving up. It's like being an alcoholic and instead of putting down the bottle you drink yourself into a coma hoping that this is the wake up call you need.

There's a board for LARPers like you.

no you retard, we need to get rid of the shitskins. NO PEACEFUL REVOLUTION IS POSSIBLE AND I AM WAITING TO KILL NIGGERS

Attached: 0119efccec2b244b529206db6bb38923fbaff2ed49e41cc80f783ef007e0f09f.png (482x429, 146.64K)

Germany had to cut a lot of shit to make payments on that debt, like their entire military. It's true that we could pay off the US debt fairly easily if we made some major cuts to healthcare programs, but the question is, who is going to do that? It's political suicide. And the longer we wait to do it the harder it's going to get and the American people today are far too weak to handle severe cuts to welfare programs. The likely scenario I see is a Bernie type printing money to pay for those programs and the whole country collapsing into hyperinflation. Welcome to the Venezuelan States of America, 2030.

That premise is highly unlikely, but okay.

That premise is just plain retarded. We can't visit mars and there are no space rocks with gold on them. Stop being a NASAnigger brainlet.

Attached: NASA.png (580x428, 281K)

You made yourself clear the first time. You are a defeatist with an irrational mental block.

So you think what? Being as annoying as possible in our hurtbox is going to have some effect other than making us want to kill you even more intensely? No, by all means, make everyone want to kill you more. I'm not even sure if you're one of mine or not, the irony is cycling like a neon light at this point

Checked and heil'd
Apologies. Forgot about the wall.

You do not need to “petition congress” or “wait for the next election” and hope things change, because they won’t. Sadly, it doesn’t matter who gets elected. Republican or Democrat, they are all on the same team with the same master. The Federal Reserve.
We can get mad, wave signs and banners in the streets, even cry for revolution… It won’t change a thing.
It’s difficult to discuss this subject without sounding like a “conspiracy theorist”. In fact it’s not a theory, and everything I’m going to point out is actually in US Law. Starting with the Federal Reserve Act. It is in fact within the power of congress to repeal the Federal Reserve Act, but they will never do it.
One only has to look at how Ron Paul was mocked and marginalized during his presidential run to get an understanding of how embedded the Federal Reserve is in our political system. It is not a “wild conspiracy” and there is no greater evidence of that than the current events we see today.
So how does this work? There are two types of currency in circulation. US Notes, and Federal Reserve Notes.
Lawful Money = United States Notes; Not “Federal Reserve Notes”
Title 12 USC §411 :
[link to www.law.cornell.edu]
Read:
“Federal reserve notes, to be issued at the discretion of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System for the purpose of making advances to Federal reserve banks through the Federal reserve agents as hereinafter set forth and for no other purpose, are authorized. The said notes shall be obligations of the United States and shall be receivable by all national and member banks and Federal reserve banks and for all taxes, customs, and other public dues. They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand at the Treasury Department of the United States, in the city of Washington, District of Columbia, or at any Federal Reserve bank. “
(emphasis mine)

This proves that “Lawful Money” and “Legal Tender” are not the same.
All that is required is a restricted endorsement on the back of any check to the effect of:
Redeemed in Lawful money
Pursuant to Title 12 USC §411
True name dba Legal name
I have a red ink stamp. Your true name is your first and middle, your “legal name” is “FIRST LAST”. Look at your drivers license. Wonder why your name is in ALL CAPS? Same on your birth certificate. Same on any notice from a court. That’s your legal name, a trust formed by the government in order to do business with you and on you.
Make copies of all your checks (front and back) with your restricted endorsement. Keep them on file, or even better, file them in a case jacket at your nearest district court. This is what all the IRS will be required to see. Lawful money is not taxable income. You have not endorsed private credit, you have not bonded your substance to the contract with the Federal Reserve.
Those who demand lawful money rather than engage in signature endorsed contract with the FED, in their own right and by the operation of law found at §16 of the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 now codified at Title 12 U.S.C. §411 which is binding law upon the IRS, and any other United States claiming entity, to accept and recognize the non-taxable nature of lawful money of exchange.
That makes the bank unable to fractionally lend against your signature which serves as bond against the future interest and party to the national debt. This is what essentially reduces the people of the the United States to chattel.
When you sign or “endorse” your check you are bonding your substance behind fractional lending or “elastic currency”. ONLY THEN is the elastic currency “as good as” Lawful Money. But it is not Lawful Money.
You are “opting out” of the federal reserve system. The United States currently has 300 Million dollars of US notes in reserve. The stopped printing them because obviously they don’t want anyone using them.
You’ll remember what they look like. Take out a dollar bill, at the top on the “face” you’ll see “Federal Reserve Note” As clearly seen at the top of this page.
US Notes look almost the same, but the serial numbers are in red instead of green, the seal is in red, and the top says: “United States Note”. US Notes are the only currency that is recognized as “Lawful Money”, not just “legal tender”. (Fed Notes)
This law remains in full force and effect today. There is a video (long but worth it) DETAILING it here:
[link to stormthunder.com]

Never pay your debts.

This is why “Constitutional” arguments cannot be brought. It is contract law. Every one of us has agreed by signature.
Our government was hijacked by a group of international bankers in 1913 that understood this.
The Federal Reserve is a private corporation. Corporations have owners. The government of the United States borrows it’s own money, from this private corporation, pay interest on it, and collects that interest through it’s (the Federal Reserve) arm the I.R.S. The national debt is nothing more than the interest owed on the loans our government has received from this corporation for it’s own money.
To put it plainly and in the interest of brevity, If the Fed ended tomorrow, our debt would be gone. That’s oversimplified, yes but it’s not complicated.
Proof: There is only one President in history that has ever paid off the national debt. Andrew Jackson. How did he do it? He took back control of our own currency. He stopped the bank. Debt stopped accumulating, and we were able to pay all outstanding debts before his term ended. Conspiracy “wako”? No. It has happened before. >Look it up.
That wiki article is just tip of the iceberg but worth pointing out is the mention of the use of class warfare and it’s central theme in the discussion:
“The classic statement by Arthur Schlesinger was that the partisan politics during the Jacksonian period was grounded in class conflict. Viewed through the lens of party elite discourse, Schlesinger saw inter-party conflict as a clash between wealthy Whigs and working class Democrats”(Grynaviski).
President Andrew Jackson strongly opposed the renewal of its charter, and built his platform for the election of 1832 around doing away with the Second Bank of the United States. Jackson’s political target was Nicholas Biddle, financier, politician, and president of the Bank of the United States.
Apart from a general hostility to banking and the belief that specie (gold and/or silver) was the only true money, Jackson’s reasons for opposing the renewal of the charter revolved around his belief that bestowing power and responsibility upon a single bank was the cause of inflation and other perceived evils.
“Other perceived evils” indeed. Jackson understood as did many others that with this kind of fiat currency in place and not under the control of the United States we would soon become a nation of slaves to a debt that we could never repay.
Interesting that Wikipedia mentions that he was a slave owner in the first paragraph, but it isn’t until the bottom of the page that there is a small blurb that he was the first and only President to ever pay off the national debt. Immediately followed by “However, this accomplishment was short lived. A severe depression from 1837 to 1844 caused a tenfold increase in national debt within its first year.”
I could go into how the war of 1812 and the depression following Jackson’s term were both caused directly by the international bankers to renew there charter in the first case, and re institute their charter in the second, but that is not the focus of this discussion. You are encouraged to read up on it yourself. As are you encouraged to read up on all of this yourself.
What I’m giving you is not conjecture. There are many that are doing this now, and have been for some 2 years. Many of the “tax arguments” in existence today have focused on the wrong things. “Constitutionality” and “Supreme Court” case law, it’s been right there in the Act the whole time.
Make no mistake, as the video on the homepage points out, it’s all about the exact “verbiage” that you use. If you get it wrong, you are in violation of your agreement with the Fed. By contract you have agreed to bond your substance for their credit. That’s what it means when they have said “income tax is voluntary”.
Did your parents ever explain why you are supposed to endorse the backs of your checks? I betting no. It’s something we are simply conditioned to do. We are never taught that our signatures are “worth” something.

On phone, poor formatting.
Polite sage.

No, it is not deafatism
You are saying next
I am not trying to have some peaceful solutions because they were never my objective in the first place
It is the same as saying that if you don't believe that voting for communists will solve everything, you are defeatist
FUCK OFF KIKE

Protip: I am neither a kike nor a shill, that's just your excuse to avoid my arguments and avoid putting an effort into your posts.

I appreciate your vigor, I really do, but please take a moment and direct your attention to the [Options] button and try harder

Attached: 9e652eac3450eb9ebbabdeff9576db293546c4c72deed949b6bcf31b762a3fbb.jpg (493x495, 30.95K)

You are literally ruling out every single option that is not a civil war.
Your irrational mental block is limiting yourself to a terrible, losing strategy. It is a form of defeatism.

Oh, it does know.

Attached: 8aba533a8d1677274dbe3b0eb2f21e34d06a67e8880a72797651876ca8a782f0.jpg (500x315, 45.57K)