Hitler dead @ 77

amp.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/downfall-actor-bruno-ganz-who-played-hitler-dies-in-zurich-at-77/news-story/78fc53fa2a49118194839505bceda52b

RIP
its like the shoa all over again

Attached: 3ba7629ea2a46ef5629b327168300a01.jpeg (649x365, 24.96K)

Attached: 1501013210707.png (300x100, 32.17K)

Real Hitler is dead. Movie Hitler is dead too. They should make whole trilogy with Bruno. From begining of war to bitter end. Nobody will ever play Hitler like him. Rest in Peace.

I'd say he's up in Heaven with the real Hitler but since he was an actor, probably not.

F

Attached: f.jpg (462x685, 154.24K)

F

Attached: bruno_05.jpg (2991x1680 172.17 KB, 767.69K)

Every day feels like Hitler just died for me.

Attached: hitler-nein.webm (450x360, 165.54K)

Rest in peace mister Ganz

Attached: Larry Phenow - Wayfaring Stranger.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

Fuck off jew.

Based Swiss Hitler.

Attached: PiletGolaz.jpg (1920x804 1.8 MB, 1.85M)

Wtf we're losing all of our Hitlers guys. Next thing you're going to tell me Nigler is dead too.

Attached: nigler.jpg (183x275, 5.95K)

(heil'd)
Nigler is dead, confirmed

Very important thread Jared. I'll inform Perez Hilton.

F
Goodnight sweet prince

Attached: Anna_Gasser_Whsitler_Sani_B36T0925.jpg (1000x667, 328.46K)

Nigler.. thank you faggot, gave me a chuckle

F

So why'd they cast a 72 year old man to play a 56 year old anyway? :thornking:

RIP Meme Hitler. At least you died with dubs.
F

I miss Hitler.

He would know what to do about these faggots trannies and illegals.

He would have some interesting ideas about what we should do about these international bankers.

He was 62, and Hitler was aged beyond his years for the period the film is set, due to stress, poor diet, and getting blown up.

user, I…

Does anyone have the pic or an archive of this thread?

Attached: watisit.png (2532x1213, 238.78K)

Kali yuga ends at 2025 right guys?
So will the real hitler come back? Will we get another hitler?
Will there be hope.

I'm the new Hitler, but I'm gonna let new Goebbels take the wheel this time.

Also may we have vengence.

Prove it fag and where is goebbals?

Nice try, Juden.

He would get all these fags bogged that is for sure.

When did hitler get blowned up?

Tried asking gttdot?

Colonel Stauffenberg planted a suitcase bomb in his tent on July 20th 1944. It blew up six feet away from him, catching him on fire, and inflicting permanent physical injury beyond burning. There's even a shitty hollyjew movie about this.

Holy shit.
What a fucking badass surviving that.
Man hitler being depressed by the eternal anglo bombing him and everything I feel sorry for hitler.
Hope that does not happen to any of our leaders (strong ones that may come later)

Hitler survived more than 22 attempts against his life.
Try to beat that.

Check out this excerpt from "Hitler's War" to see his great reaction to it. There's more in the chapter "Do You Recognize My Voice?". At one point shortly after the explosion he says to Mussolini "Duce! I have just had the most enormous stroke of good fortune,".

Attached: Hitler gets blown up - Hitler's War.png (680x719, 125.7K)

Also, he responded by having half the general staff exposed as traitors and killed. Ironically, the German command was probably its most cohesive and competent in 1945, but by then the traitors had already done their damage.

factories finally started producing war material in the quantities needed in 45 as well for example fighter craft which matched or exceeded Allied types however there was no fuel or pilots by that point.

Goes to show what a fucking mass murder operation the RAF bomber runs were. Most industry was left intact.

Of fucking course your post would be the one with those dubs.

Yes1941 butt report basically highlights the failure of British strategic target bombing (their bombers were slow moving, low altitude, cows , inaccurate and the Germans had very good AA defenses) the conclusion was that they needed to 'annihilate civilian targets" instead.

Brits deserve white genocide by muslims and niggers. Americans at least didn't target civilians like cowards and had their Pearl Harbor.

That pic

What fucking disgusting cowards… I'm at a loss of words. Truly the kikes of the white race.

Shut up, jew. Americans joined in the bombing raid of Dresden. The world will continue to be host to monstrous acts as long as you exist.

Don't take it out on Britons who didn't own their own country. Whites in American are not collectively responsible for the actions of our ZOG.

Defeatist nigger.

Eh, you're right; it was all the kikes, as always.

What is more disturbing is that that report and others like it are freely available and well known and is not something they even bother to deny rather it is justified by them because "muh ebil natzees" extends to all German civilians although French, Belgian ,and Italian civilians did not fare much better from Western Allied bombardment…. The Germans allowed hundreds of French civilians for example to take shelter in the Submarine pens they built on the French coast while the Americans ( I believe) flattened the French town with their bombers.

Hamburg and other places were flattened as well just to kill as many European civilians as possible ( See French Naval/Air force bombardment of St.lo, Caen,etc.). A lot of oldster French and Belgian people hated the Allies even after the war because of this.

I know. You should also blame soldiers who did it. Not just jews. Jews didn't force Russians to rape german girls. Jews didn't force brits to bomb civilians.

Exactly. Germans did shot us. Germans didn't bomb us. But fucking British pigs did. Like good ZOGbots. And then just give us to communist for next 45 years.

This isn't politics. It's a clever slide though because nu-Zig Forums doesn't notice, of course.

Idk seems like a slow news week what exactly is being slid?
The fact that the US border will never be secured? or the back door amnesty Trump signed? Everyone knows about this user.

F
what we need to do is clone him, we have the technology we just need a small bit of his DNA-not much just any ol bit will do

It's the sabbath

This guy never looked anything like Hitler and he really ramped up the "crazy" in his portrayal, he was an insult to the Fuhrer

co.incidentally working on a movie called go.lem at the time.

For some reason, I thought he had died years ago. Must have got him confused with someone else.

Attached: 17 -- IMG_3184.JPG (459x816 160.8 KB, 127.43K)

Will do. polite sage

R.i.p

Very good point.
What could one expect from a severely kiked country though?

F