#4: I helped rig the election thread AMA

Since the jews want to destroy these threads all discussion will be moved over to neinchan where the kikes don't have influence yet.

They have stickied a discussion thread so we can make sure to avoid the shills.

Also, id anyone get an archive of the second thread yesterday?

Look for the sticky thread on Neinchan.com/pol

Attached: Tyrianpurple.png (255x255, 671)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/m0Fx9
archive.is/8xhjP
archive.is/vSaQL
larouchepub.com/other/2001/2833mega_spy.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kike free first post

bump because other content is worse

Nice to see you back.
What happend to the previous threads? Can't find any.

Nice to see you again, spook bro. I like how all the previous threads got instantly shoahed. Kikes are awake, that's for sure.

Let me make sure I understood you correctly. All the anti-Trump shit in the MSM is just controlled opposition, right? And the same with Schumer and Pelosi? All these fuckers working for the same Jew controllers as Trump?

Cheers and good morning, my friend.

I'm honestly not the glow nigger from the AMA threads I spoke to him though. Will the kikes delete discussion threads about this user? How fast will they?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-17 at 7.04.32 AM.jpg (704x365, 53.59K)

Is there an archive of threads 1 & 2? Was there a 3? I quit last night, about 12 hours ago. Would like to see what transpired since then, if anything.

I would as well, I was hoping someone did at least save the responses along with the red team dude

fake and gay thread fuck off faggot

go LARP on cuckchan

that was fast.

this is like a lower quality Q, you could at least fabricate proof to make it convincing. I'll tell you want though: your stories are worthless because they are anonymous shitposts with no proof. They mean precisely fucking nothing in the real world. It's useless information. Nothing can be done with it. a cnn story about russian pepe hackers has more credibility.

reported

Reported for sticky? Thanks

What was fast? someone who's seen this nigger LARP shit for years and years calling it fake and gay ? eat aids

1st thread archive:
archive.is/m0Fx9

/r/ing 2nd thread archive

Attached: Lao Tzu post ITT.png (659x412, 195.83K)

archive.is/8xhjP archive of thread 1, not sure if other anons archived the other threads since I went to bed shortly after I read the first thread (it was at 600 responses).

Not sure why I can't find the threads in catalog anymore were they deleted by some shit tier mod or something? Even total garbage threads stay up there for months.

yeah, its pretty telling tbh.
Saw the beginning of the 2nd thread but I didn't know there was a 3rd.

whoops, just re-reading. I don't think there was a third but there definitely was a second.

1st thread archive: archive.is/m0Fx9
2nd thread archive: archive.is/vSaQL

Thank you, fren. If you need convincing that what OP said was real, just look at how fast those threads were purged and how fast the paid kike shills showed up to claim they were fake. You want fake? Look for the threads that have been up here forever. This place is a cesspit, but there is an occasional nugget worth retrieving from all the shit.

Attached: 1456975363607.png (568x595, 173.33K)

>
When larping gone far.

Not really. They've become really sloppy if you ask. The paying must be horrible.

well looks like i'll be busy for awhile reading those archive threads, thanks nigger even if it is fake it's more interesting than 90% of the bullshit being posted these days.

This guy is out right shilling another site can you vols finally start at least anchoring these larp threads

3rd thread archive? Zig Forums is on to you Kushner you

ebic LARP OP

OY VEY STOP DIRECTING SHEEPLE TO UNJEWED SITES SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: 1550218447876.jpg (359x335, 8.45K)

yeah fuck that fake & gay site anyone who goes to such sites gets what they deserve

this thread looks to be a fake copy of the 1st 2.

Glow nigger propably got his head covered for a while anyway. Hopefully there will be more later, when Qusherbots got their panties untwisted again.

Free speech and open discourse without janitors deleting everything slightly harmfull to status quo? Go play on the highway.

The fact that Kushner’s team shoah’d every single one of his threads authenticates all he revealed. Neinchan needs to lose the captcha crap. Annoying.

How much can you tell us about Mega (Epstein) group running the Mossad for private profit? Has there been any effort by Israel to clean up the Mossad after these pedos put Hamas in charge of our national security?
larouchepub.com/other/2001/2833mega_spy.html

“Red Team” user said he was authentic even.

Ban this LARPer already.
It's the discord trannies version of Q.

oh boy, are you going to be a constant tumor here?

Qushner shills are terrified

The 2nd AMA thread hit 750 replies and a 3rd AMA was created. That one had about 3 comments before it disappeared.