Hate crime laws in action

Jussie smollett, the perpetrator of a fake crime against himself, a gay, black 'celebrity', should be charged to the full extent of the laws regarding hate crimes.
>slate.com/news-and-politics/2008/07/is-it-considered-a-hate-crime-if-you-re-targeting-liberals.html
>equalityillinois.us/issue/hate-crimes-violence/
Now is the perfect opportunity to push for Political Affiliation to be added to the (((hate crime))) definition.
If all of the left wants to associate the right with white, isn't that just a proxy for racism?
Would love to see what this hoax cost the citizens of his city, county, state AND all of us Americans, as this was reported to FBI to investigate.

Attached: cover-jussie.jpg (620x310, 32.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goldbergdefense.com/blog/2018/03/new-hate-crime-law-in-effect-in-illinois.shtml
archive.fo/R0X9h
8ch.net/pol/res/12809461.html
archive.is/aTdoC
alamy.com/stock-photo-los-angeles-ca-usa-15th-jan-2018-us-senator-kamala-harris-jussie-smollett-171975997.html
harris.senate.gov/news/press-releases/senate-judiciary-committee-advances-anti-lynching-legislation-introduced-by-harris-booker-and-scott
cwbchicago.com/2019/02/smollett-case-update-threat-letter-was.html
tmz.com/2019/01/29/empire-star-jussie-smollett-attacked-hospitalized-homophobic-hate-crime/
nypost.com/2019/01/29/kamala-harris-attack-on-jussie-smollett-was-modern-day-lynching/
thehill.com/homenews/senate/430023-senate-passes-bill-to-make-lynching-a-federal-crime
chicago.suntimes.com/news/empire-star-jussie-smollett-chicago-streeterville-attack-hate-crime/
washingtonpost.com/amphtml/nation/2019/02/18/are-you-gay-though-man-records-alleged-assault-prompting-police-investigation/?noredirect=on
zerohedge.com/news/2019-02-18/giant-list-msm-fueled-hate-crime-hoaxes-designed-frame-trump-supporters
t.co/6y8UvHVA90
t.co/l3AcfROnMe
t.co/gNRM58Qhai
t.co/iErOd2M21e
t.co/g0fcGJFtJN
t.co/TJIh3JBrcj
t.co/le9KEHF7s3
t.co/w57Xwsz0Tf
t.co/Yud66ORMt4
t.co/n96EQ1VwnW
t.co/EldYBPtfGH
definitions.uslegal.com/p/proffer-agreement
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/42/chapter-136/subchapter-III
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mirage

Attached: queerlove.jpg (1016x1018, 189.17K)

THERE ARE NO HATE CRIME LAWS
There is only a hate crime "upgrade" to violent crimes, even though it is unconstitutional.
You can start a MAGA lawsuit and encourage others to join.

Sorry torfag. Shlomo Shekelstein begs to disagree. Hatecrime enhancement is wholly different than standalone hate crime laws.
goldbergdefense.com/blog/2018/03/new-hate-crime-law-in-effect-in-illinois.shtml

Bumping all of these until the slide threads stop.
Anti-white hate crimes need to end.
It's ok to be white.

While that makes 100% sense. It's never going to happen. Our institutions only exist to drive us into the dirt and this law similarly only exists to put more Whites behind bars.

Yes he should. People should be calling for a hate crime modifier on all charges brought against him.

Attached: 20190217_151327.jpg (1419x1462, 529.51K)

>>>/polk/
This board is compromised by Jared Kushner spread it around
Proofs of threads deleted
archive.fo/R0X9h
archive.is/aTdoC

Congressman Steve Scalise was gravely wounded in Alexandria Baseball Field Ambush by distraught gunman Hodgkinson who was a critic of PEotUS Trump, and upset over last fall’s election, sprayed bullets at members of the Republican congressional team practicing… "Motive remains unclear?"
Motive; HATE

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (620x483, 502.37K)

you missed out "jew"

Spam your larp threads elsewhere.

REMEMBER ROSEANNE?
Jussie Timeline Jan;
29th;
TMZ: The 2 men — both white and wearing ski masks — viciously attacked Jussie as he fought back, but they beat him badly and fractured a rib. They put a rope around his neck, poured bleach on him and as they left they yelled, “This is MAGA country.”
Chicago police; Given the severity of the allegations, we are taking this investigation very seriously and treating it as a possible hate crime. Detectives are currently working to gather video, identify potential witnesses and establish an investigative timeline.
30th;
In a place so far with a high number of private surveillance cameras, they cannot find any images of the two alleged attackers. After combing through hundreds of hours of videos, the only image of Smollett police obtained from security cameras was inside the Subway sandwich shop near the location of the reported crime — and he was standing alone.
31st;
[Smollett’s neighbor told TMZ] she saw the man pacing between the building’s entrance and parking garage while she walked her dog at around 12:30 a.m. Tuesday. According to Smollett’s neighbor, the man appeared agitated and “out of place” as he puffed on a cigarette. She said he was a white male with “scruff on his face” wearing a blue winter hat, a blue hoodie, and jeans. The alleged assailant also wore “thick, grey hunting socks,” which the neighbor said she could see because his jeans were ill-fitted, along with “camel-colored” shoes.
Feb;
1st;
Let me start by saying that I’m OK. My body is strong but my soul is stronger. More importantly I want to say thank you. The outpouring of love and support from my village has meant more than I will ever be able to truly put into words.

I am working with authorities and have been 100% factual and consistent on every level. Despite my frustrations and deep concern with certain inaccuracies and misrepresentations that have been spread, I still believe that justice will be served.

As my family stated, these types of cowardly attacks are happening to my sisters, brothers and non-gender conforming siblings daily. I am not and should not be looked upon as an isolated incident. We will talk soon and I will address all details of this horrific incident, but I need a moment to process. Most importantly, during times of trauma, grief and pain, there is still a responsibility to lead with love. It’s all I know. And that can’t be kicked out of me.
2nd;
“I had to be here tonight, y’all. I can’t let the motherfuckers win,”“The most important thing I have to say is thank you so much and that I’m okay. I’m not fully healed yet, but I’m going to. And I’m gonna stand strong with y’all. l will always stand for love. I will never stand for anything other than that. Regardless of what anyone else says, I will only stand for love. And I hope that you all will stand with me.”
13th;
It’s like, you know, at first it was a thing of like, listen, if I tell the truth then, that’s it, because it’s the truth. Then it became a thing of, like, oh, how can you doubt that?
Like, how can you not believe that? It’s the truth. Then it became a thing of, like, oh, it’s not necessarily that you don’t believe that this is the truth. You don’t even want to see the truth.
14th;
Multiple sources have told ABC7 Eyewitness News that police are investigating whether Smollett and the two men staged the attack allegedly because Smollett was being written off of “Empire.” A source familiar with the investigation told the ABC7 I-Team that Smollett failed to appear for an interview with detectives earlier Thursday.
15th;
Chicago police raid the home of two of the two aforementioned men — both Empire extras — of Nigerian descent and detain them. Smollett secured legal representation from Michel Monico, who also represents Trump’s former lawyer Michael Cohen.
16th;
“As a victim of a hate crime who has cooperated with the police investigation, Jussie Smollett is angered and devastated by recent reports that the perpetrators are individuals he is familiar with,” Todd Pugh and Victor Henderson, Smollett’s lawyers, told ABC News. “He has now been further victimized by claims attributed to these alleged perpetrators that Jussie played a role in his own attack. Nothing is further from the truth and anyone claiming otherwise is lying.”
more info; fakehatecrimes dot org

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1200x630 195.21 KB, 919.67K)

Did Jussie "sell" his story to any source? If Yes, Fraud, and if yes, sources are all tied to the crime, and beholden to advertisers if any, in cavil court.
What was the cost of the Police investigation, two main Officers, Techs looking over CCTV, CSI Lab work, Photographs, uniforms out knocking on doors, questioning suspects, extra meetings, department press conferences, etc.?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (620x349, 430.57K)

Best way say it's ok to be white is to prosecute anti-white hoaxers like Jussie, and his accomplices, including Kamala Harris and Chicago area congressman Bobby Rush who sponsors the companion Anti-lynching bill in the House. It was his district from which the threatening letter was sent. Chicago connection. Can't be ignored. I'd bet his number is in Jussie's phone records.

1/15/18 Jussie Smollett and Senator Kamala Harris(D-CA) pictured together.

alamy.com/stock-photo-los-angeles-ca-usa-15th-jan-2018-us-senator-kamala-harris-jussie-smollett-171975997.html

10/11/18 Anti-lynching bill introduced in Senate which has version in the house by Chicago area congressman Bobby Rush (D-IL)

harris.senate.gov/news/press-releases/senate-judiciary-committee-advances-anti-lynching-legislation-introduced-by-harris-booker-and-scott

1/17~/19 Jussie receives threatening letter from SW suburbs. Bobby Rush's district.

cwbchicago.com/2019/02/smollett-case-update-threat-letter-was.html

1/29/19 Jussie reported being attacked

tmz.com/2019/01/29/empire-star-jussie-smollett-attacked-hospitalized-homophobic-hate-crime/

1/29/19 Kamala Harris: Attack on Jussie Smollett was 'modern day lynching

'nypost.com/2019/01/29/kamala-harris-attack-on-jussie-smollett-was-modern-day-lynching/

2/14/19 Anti-lynching bill passes senate

thehill.com/homenews/senate/430023-senate-passes-bill-to-make-lynching-a-federal-crime

1/30/19 Bobby Rush asks Feds to investigate hate crime against Jussie.
chicago.suntimes.com/news/empire-star-jussie-smollett-chicago-streeterville-attack-hate-crime/

PELOSI DELETES SYMPATHETIC TWEET FOR JUSSIE SMOLLETT
wagons in a circle already, he has not even been arrested…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (467x700, 512.08K)

Attached: 20190218_083545.jpg (634x370, 125.65K)

WTF is up with "Jussie" anyway? Did his mom read the French side of the juice box in the hospital?

Attached: Israel_African_refugees_Mondow.jpg (600x699, 95.24K)

His real name is Justin.

Hopefully he kills himself like the unstable attention whoring faggot that he is.

Zig Forums is an autistic cesspool of zero think. And they think they are actually saving the fucking white race. Hahahaaa bunch of idiots out of touch with reality.

Oooh, someone should tweet that at her. "Try this version for better polls"

No, he said cesspol with the implication of more than one organism, further the next sentence even states they as in multiple anons.

Attached: Typical POL Autist.gif (450x262, 3.1M)

Go fake some more hate crimes Jussie.

Lurk moar.

What did he mean by this?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (587x442, 345.09K)

I'm Jussie, I'm a fraud
Yeah I know I been caught lyin' low
I needed some good press
'cause they were ending my shitty TV show

and I'm choking on my fibs
and they're asking me tough questions
I can't handle
and I'm sweating bullets when the cops come, late at night

You know I wished they lived in Jussie's world
Why can't I fake a hate crime like that?

They played along with his charade
The mainstream media, no they never change
You know I feel so dirty
When they spew their hate facts
Jussie wants it to be over
But there's no going back

and I'm choking on my fibs
and they're asking me tough questions
I can't handle
and I'm sweating bullets when the cops come, late at night

my buddies sold me out on the scheme
now I'm wonderin' how I'll stay free
I been talkin', I been cool with the lies
Ain't that the way life's supposed to be?

Tell me
Why can't he fake a hate crime like that?
Like Jussie's World
I wished they lived in Jussie's World
I want, I want Jussie's World

kek

washingtonpost.com/amphtml/nation/2019/02/18/are-you-gay-though-man-records-alleged-assault-prompting-police-investigation/?noredirect=on

I think I like hate crime laws, y’know? It’s not flawlessly principled, because who has the mind machine? Still, these things aren’t all bogus. People shouldn’t care about if a guy is gay. It’s no cause for an attack. I think maybe having that law on the books keeps even bigoted cops more likely to actually enforce the law. It’s best for us all if people can live quiet lives without being assaulted.

The password for this post is salty bigotmeats.

The password for this post is hmmm

Curious what the postmark location is.

Nothing will happen to him.

The most important thing to take away from this story is that this shitskin is a gay niggerjew.

Attached: 574214_original.png (445x645, 286.08K)

>chicago.suntimes.com/news/empire-star-jussie-smollett-chicago-streeterville-attack-hate-crime/

I got banned from twatter for posting a couple pics of Palestinian children burnt by white phosphorus bombs dropped on Gaza. A jew got upset with me and complained. Bang I'm out.

He's just like the anti Trump stormtards here.

Nice id.

This pic was on halfpol.
I don't think he'll die in the impending fake pro-Trump attack.
He'll survive the fake shooting (like Gabby Giffords) and come out against guns and free speech. A tiresome tactic to say the least.
He's an actor, this is his job. He's probably not even homosexual though he's still a kike whore.

Attached: jussie suicide hoax watch.png (1019x738, 256.19K)

That sounds really great, I'd do anything to not get Trumpfaggot reelected

anything?

Attached: 8a4fjpao84fjopa84f.gif (500x384, 329.22K)

is this fake news with Jussie (born 82) possibly being set up for the eventual promotion of his younger sister (((Jurnee Smollett))) (born 86) since she is set to play Black Canary in "Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn)" sequel to Suicide Squad, set to premiere 7 February 2019? This basically started a week and a day prior to the scheduled premiere.

Huh… so she played Rosalee in "Underground", I had actually watched that, didn't realize the connection. Anyone seen any of these other shows she was in (Defenders, Lovecraft Country, True Blood) ?

Attached: JurneeCanary5.jpg (1280x720 65.98 KB, 127.3K)

hehe

zerohedge.com/news/2019-02-18/giant-list-msm-fueled-hate-crime-hoaxes-designed-frame-trump-supporters

Days after the Pittsburgh massacre, Trump supporters were blamed for Nazi vandalism at a Brooklyn synagogue & fires in a Jewish community. Turns out the perpetrator was a gay black man who had worked with city council on an initiative to fight hate crimes. t.co/6y8UvHVA90
— Andy Ngo (@MrAndyNgo) February 17, 2019

In Nov 2016 a Muslim student at the University of Louisiana said two white racist Trump supporters brutally assaulted her, ripped off her hijab, & robbed her. The story went viral.

It was a lie. Media never identified her by name after hoax was revealed. t.co/l3AcfROnMe

In Dec 2016 a Muslim woman said she was attacked by 3 white Trump supporters in NYC on the subway. She said they tried to rip off her hijab.

Yasmin Seweid lied. CAIR said Muslims are under tremendous “stress & pressure” resulting in incidents like this. t.co/gNRM58Qhai

In Nov 2018 students at Goucher College demanded social justice training & safe spaces after racist, Nazi, & KKK graffiti was found on campus. Someone even wrote the names of black students. Trump was blamed.

Fynn Arthur, a black student, was responsible. t.co/iErOd2M21e

In Nov 2016 a Philadelphia neighborhood was rattled when property was vandalized with pro-Trump and anti-black messages. William Tucker was identified as the vandal through CCTV footage. t.co/g0fcGJFtJN pic.twitter.com/Rz4QTNp6K4

In Nov 2017 near @KState University, a black man's car was vandalized with racist messages. Class was cancelled & students held demonstrations. Dauntarius Williams later admitted to police that he did it himself. Police did not charge him. t.co/TJIh3JBrcj
— Andy Ngo (@MrAndyNgo) February 18, 2019

.@UMich student Halley Bass told police a Trump supporter attacked her by scratching her face in Nov 2016. She said she was targeted for wearing a pin in support of UK Remain. As her story fell apart, she admitted to scratching herself. t.co/le9KEHF7s3

2016: Muslim student at @UMich claimed she was attacked by a white man who threatened to burn her hijab. It never happened. CAIR said the attack is “just the latest anti-Muslim incident reported since the election of Donald Trump as president.” t.co/w57Xwsz0Tf #HateHoax

On election night, Canadian Chris Ball said he was beaten by anti-gay Trump supporters in Santa Monica. His friend shared a photo on social media (notice the immaculate watch). Police said he never filed report & he didn't go to any hospitals in the area. t.co/Yud66ORMt4 pic.twitter.com/bTExPTHuFC

Nov 2016: Students at @WilliamsCollege dumped fake blood on campus & wrote “AM KKK KILL." Campus police notified FBI & state police. Investigation found that perpetrators did it “to bring attention to the effects of the presidential election." t.co/n96EQ1VwnW #HateHoax

Nov 2016 Chicago: Taylor Volk, a bisexual student at @NPU said she received hateful pro-Trump, anti-gay messages. "This is a countrywide epidemic all of a sudden,” she said at the time. The investigation found that she fabricated the story. t.co/EldYBPtfGH #HateHoax pic.twitter.com/h3o4YlMxov

More like Fat Face Canary, am I right…
Gross, can she wear more make-up?
At 32, she might want to lay off the bird seed…
The taking of existing White Comic Book characters and making them a different Race will sadly continue…
Her Family better get ready for the "Fake and Gay Jussie" negative publicity sh#t storm that is coming in 3…..2…..

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1200x675 1.39 MB, 1.44M)

Officially a new press release the CPD is going after the gay nigger for filing a false police report as a Class 4 Felony and pressing the Cook county courts. That's not including the federal felony of mailing white powder to himself.

Seconds ago grand jury adjourned and DA swears felony charges against kike homo nigger.
Federal charges due to feebees involvement are forth coming they found the magazine cutouts for the terror letter the nigerian bros mailed kike homo nigger.
All charges against nigerian niggers are dismissed and they are providing full cooperation with authorities.

Too bad he's gay, he'd probably like it in prison.

Owned

Attached: 1550714841872.jpg (720x1003, 51.81K)

Waiting for hatecrime charges.

I think either he or the brothers actually KEPT the magazine of which the letters were cut out of. And what do you mean what did he mean by this? Just the start of his hate hoax.

You know it's quite the coincidence that the coast guardie got busted around the time this black man got busted for fake hatecrime. The blackie even faked white powder in envelope that got feds and hazmat to come to assistance.

Coincidence, or Cohencidence?

Attached: Dzy4ZMGXcAMr79D.jpg (1200x1170 209.26 KB, 118.41K)

Attached: Dz8DVKbXcAAZm6X.jpg (1200x900, 186.48K)

You didn't know that laws are only for White people? Nothing will happen to this guy, and that's not a blackpill, it's just the way things are these days. The rule of law has broken down. I'd love to be proven wrong so let's just see how it turns out. But I don't expect much.

Attached: 1439243351500.gif (320x179, 1.7M)

Someone photoshop TRUTH into TRUMP

Attached: Dz72AP8WkAAq7GA.jpg (960x1200, 118.37K)

Attached: Dz8PMGUVYAANl9P.jpg (1019x1090, 140.77K)

His mug photo says it all.

Attached: Dz8Mf18XcAAAGyR.jpg (460x575 69.53 KB, 39.19K)

Posting twitter

Attached: Dz8IyPzX4AED3lS.jpg (848x1048, 95.7K)

Anyone mention the fact that he did this because he's mentally ill because he's gay? Oh yeah, that's right, there's nothing wrong with gay people.

Attached: Dz7-qQ2WkAEkrBO.jpg (828x626, 86.41K)

Attached: Dz74RYcWwAEfRHN.jpg (256x354 245.92 KB, 18.33K)

Attached: Dz8RcvYXcAAk3b-.jpg (1200x1200, 200.9K)

Yes, agreed. But thats the whole point of my thread.

Element 0 in timeline array should be:
Last black lynched by whites in USA - 1981
Source: just Google it

The laws for falsifying a report of a crime should be strengthened. Anyone who knowingly and willingly falsifies a police report or fakes a crime with malice should be held to the same level of criminality as the crime that they are faking. This should include people that willingly put forward knowingly false claims to employers, organizations, or media with the intent of defaming or damaging people or organizations, regardless of whether or not they are reported to the police.

This should only be pursued and prosecuted if there is verifiable evidence that the claims have been knowingly falsified; there has to be intent, which is a much higher legal hurdle to meet than simple negligence.

Someone claims they were raped, sexually assaulted, or sexually harassed, but evidence shows that it was fabricated with malice and the intent to damage someone's reputation or ruin their career? The person gets charged with a felony that rises to the same level of criminality as rape, and that comes with an appropriate sentence. Someone beat themselves up and claims they were the victim of a hate crime, and evidence can prove that? They are charged with a felony with a hate crime modifier, and they face all of the same jail time as the imaginary assailant would have faced.

Reinforce the laws to scare the limp-wristed faggots back into line. No more slaps on the wrist, put one of them in federal pound-you-in-the-ass prison for fucking with peoples' livelihood or trying to smear an entire political identity as hateful and resentful bigots.

Attached: that boy aint right.png (405x624, 119.65K)

Or just fucking kill them, because pretending like the system in place is going to fix your problem for you is retarded.

Jussie smolletts publicist is Pam Shap of Sharp & Associates. Pam, needless to say, is a big jew, and the other publicists of her firm are big jews. I can guarantee that pam sharp advocated and produced the concept to Smollett, then took part in contacting media and personalities to have them publicly respond.

Jussie is jew
+
Kamala is married to a jew
=
Commence subversive hoax

Attached: SmartSelect_20190221-130211_Brave.jpg (1388x2585, 870.11K)

jewish part makes the plan, but nigger part is in charge of executing it…

Attached: niggerjew.png (460x575, 343.3K)

Jussie Smollett's crimes: - Faking an attack0

Donald Trump's crimes: - Espionage - Money laundering - Obstruction of justice - Witness tampering - Real estate fraud - Bank fraud - Wire fraud - Conspiracy against the United States - Treason

Dubs of truth

I wish I could literally hate you to death.

CNN

the proffer that was red in court in Jussie Smollett case
>yelled Amimbola in a thick Nigerian accent
kek
The real takeaway
Nietzsche was right
and this faggot thought the best way to "win" or hurt the people he hated was to hurt himself.
This is ressentiment par excellance and the exact inverse of
this is mental illness

Attached: JS_page_4.png (416x562 388.7 KB, 342.04K)

Hate crimes are the only things that are specifically made to be unfair and undermine equal application of our judicial system.
They give special unequal biased punishment to crimes that already have laws and penalties, there is no reason to have redundant extra specialized punishment for things that are already a crime.
It's just like adding "assault" to rifle, it's pointless alarmist terminology stripped directly from 1984.

The imaginary white men that attacked jussie smollett were 100% guilty of a hate crime instantly with no hesitation of judgment.
jussie smollett who actually committed a crime targeted and racially motivated will not be charged with a hate crime, nor is anyone pushing for it.

Hate crimes do not exist and they create an imaginary second legal tier that is specifically targeted toward whites, it also gives incentives for committing hoaxes which the vast majority are.

user do you or anyone know what his bond was set at?

and I assume it is read in court?

tfw you copypasta a typo
(feels bad)
According to this:
definitions.uslegal.com/p/proffer-agreement
Is that pedantic? Not a lawfag and no idea what is written vs oral (or if that's what you meant).

Putting aside obvious derails, the cyclical general threads are great aggregates of current news >>>/qresearch/5310416
bumping in the hopes of pushing one of the 100 hundreds to preeminence

Attached: MCouch_re_Smollett_Drugs_2-21-19.PNG (579x411 21.93 KB, 245.16K)

You will dab lackfag?
I didn't know he was a lackfag, what a shit psychoanalytic technique.

Excerpts from the Bond Proffer:
>While the staged attack was occurring, a witness, who is (((an employee of NBC News Chicago))), had just parked and exited her vehicle just around the corner from the location of the staged attack
p 3
sounds like FBI tipping off CNN on the Roger Stone arrest…

pp.3–3
During the Good Morning America interview referenced earlier, Smollett stated "And it feels like if I had said it was a Muslim, or a Mexican, or someone black, I feel like the doubters would have supported me much more. A lot more…

You will die black fag
The lighting on the letter is shit and I am assuming second letter second row is "i&e" or just i for di.
If it was a real user it would have said nigger faggot we can rest assured on that.

The picture I saw of it was similar to a tie string for his jammies not pic related.

Attached: natural-hemp-rope-65.jpg (600x450, 34.43K)

The 'i' fell off. You can see the other letter is an 'e'.

Attached: 20190221_172838.png (304x206, 30.63K)

I read in a police report that
This faggot told them to buy plain red hats from a fucking beauty store.
Every one of his unnatural inclinations gave him away.
faith in justice: slightly improved

Wh-what's a lackfag, mein führer?

If it was a real user it would have said nigger faggot we can rest assured on that.
The drawing certainly would've been more lulzy.

Attached: lucky red hat.jpg (640x480, 43.62K)

Attached: HATE1 (Medium).jpg (997x768, 150.63K)

I wish you were correct, but sadly, clown world.
>law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/42/chapter-136/subchapter-III
Literally pages and pages of unequal rights for men codified into law.

Fuck you, Republican

Thanks Jussie.

Attached: im-retarded-gif-11.gif (400x250, 923.17K)

Hate Crimes; Race (black jew), Color (mocha), Creed (MAGA), sexual orientation (Homotard),
Where are BLM, NAACP, Al Sharpton, etc.?
Where are all the Protesters calling these Hate crimeS out?
Where is the outrage?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (620x349 683.31 KB, 409.37K)

Oh im outraged. Bump.

WTF is going on with the MSM
Ex Black Panther Mom; Janet née Harris
“To this day, Angela Davis is one of her dearest friends. We’ve spent Mother’s Day with Angela.”…"
?????????????????????????????????????????

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1200x900 219.92 KB, 1.38M)

This saga is the gift that won't stop giving.

Attached: givemoar.png (356x390, 36.79K)

First day on the job?

Attached: You are mistaken Peter.jpg (360x450, 37.32K)

Tweets must Delete.
More Pro Smollett and Anti Trump Tweets/videos being deleted by Actors, etc..
Lee Daniels, co-creator of the Fox TV show Empire, stealthily deleted an Instagram video this week about the “attack” against Jussie Smollett. In the vulgar video, Daniels described the supposed attack as “just another fucking day in America.”
Meanwhile FB was deleting conservative posts.
not related; Time’s Up CEO resigns after son accused of sexual misconduct…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (720x514 237.42 KB, 237.41K)

Pelosi looks very disrespectful with those protruding nipples

He's saying he did it because of $, but fuck that, don't let him use that excuse. He did it because he's a racist bastard and wants white people to die.

Last pic.