'F--- White People' found scrawled in Brooklyn park

Bay Ridge, the last conservative district in Brooklyn before flipping in the midterms due to "mysterious ballots", is now getting hit with hate crimes against whites at their highschool:

archive.is/109Hp
Luckily no Jews were injured, insulted, or named during the incident.

Attached: race-war-now.jpeg (800x445, 55.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CtKsaB5xgxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So now will all the white-advocacy organizations spring into action to fight this bigotry?

There's nothing mysterious about it. Weak people who won't fight get picked off and subjugated.

Wow the graffiti master even smudged out the bad word. And I thought you were just self censoring with that title. White people don't even give two shits though.

Wait until we pack you in exactly these same containers and drop you into the ocean, maggots. Ahahahah I just thought of a good idea hahahahahahAHAHAHAHAH. Done deals

Attached: white-privilege-means-being-murdered-by-an-anti-white-isnnot-a-10590619.png (500x786 101.89 KB, 149.39K)

Remember, White Man: you're not even a minority yet. Ready to fight? Oh boy, you are

you may think that, but they're targeting highschool kids at a mostly white catholic shool. I see major redpillings happening.

What, again? SSDD

Attached: 1454572671325-4.jpg (947x567, 216.67K)

Bet it was, can't have the Goyim wanting fingerprints or DNA.

Attached: jewish signs.jpg (1080x1129 84.34 KB, 340.8K)

Where was Oprah?

I see this shit every day. I also see fuck niggers every day. I see fuck beaners every day. Shit gets pained over daily and niggers keep destroying other's property. So what? Cut off their hands and they can't graffiti.

The last school I taught at had racial graffiti weekly. It was painted and not a single fuck was given about hate crimes and no one takes prints off of spraypaint and dna would be useless in an outside environment where hundreds of people have access to daily and even if you found the fucking can, hello, lots of people handle it at the store and through the shipping process.
In short, you're a fucking moron. Stay in school, or drop out and stop wasting our tax money.

Where have I seen that before?

It was obviously the jews, niggers can't spell that well.

The joke is that the kikes who did this demanded it be painted over without investigation, so they wouldn't be found out.
>>>/gasyourself/

It's also about 5 feet high and the kikes in this thread are already kvetching. Not to mention the penmanship confirms it wasn't a nigger.

Anyone in the area? You know what to do.

Attached: It's WP to be White.png (1600x2262, 82.41K)

tony manero's neighborhood!!!

Acceleration now

tbh that was my first thought.

Fake hate crime; real nigs would have spelled it "peepo".

Attached: 1.png (667x397, 322.85K)

That would be anti-semitic.

whatcha doing there grand dragon?

Bump.

hey bradley whatcha doin?

Funny thing is, it's a no-win to say it's a hoax, that opens up the question of non-white hoaxes.

Attached: c03.gif (231x240, 1.72M)

Look, if you’re an actual white racist, this is how you do it. Same as actual black racists burn black churches. Racists operate by undermining the safety and prosperity of “their own” kind; loyalists are often multiple.

The people who don’t have to call themselves loyal are often actually loyal. If someone doesn’t say they’re loyal, does that mean they lack basic human bonding instincts? No. They still bond. Disloyal people are often better people.

Disloyalty is the basic strength of western - not “white” - culture. Turn against corruption, turn against violence, turn against abuse. If all white people do that, it becomes profoundly improbable that “fuck white people” shows up anywhere. If all black people do that, same story. If all X people are committed to disloyalty, they’ll purify with calm efficacy, and become a reliable faction of incidental true loyalty, whereas requiring all to proclaim loyalty makes a space stressed and destructive of truth.

stop using the libshit's language dumbass.

Watcha doin Charles?

Attached: 91d6bdb5c47ed085260bb0ae68db6b831faca1274515fe9fd30f237c174578e6.jpg (557x557, 41.07K)

There is an ass load of Jews in Jew York.

youtube.com/watch?v=CtKsaB5xgxI

Damn, I want to suck on some semite tattas.

make new york Italian again

Wouldn't surprise me if it's some white self hating antifa faggot that watches and reads too much leftist media.

I never even heard of loxism. Thank you for posting this.

Attached: oi-veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey.jpg (500x563, 75.72K)

I never wanted Italian organized crime to return as much as I do now.

Attached: damn-you-boomers.jpg (750x573, 29.07K)

I wonder who's behind this post