AMERICAN KROGAN: JORDAN PETERSON ANDTHE JQ

American Krogan posts a video on the jews and Jordan Peterson. The video details Peterson's obvious jewsih bias and in detail documents jewish subversion, behavior and history. A massive and succinct red pill packaged in an hour long video. Before the night is over it is put into a limited state by the yidtube.

This video is one of the most accessible, normie friendly redpills on the JQ and within hours it is all but removed from jew tube. Spread this video far and wide others have already mirrored it. I think this video could be huge for introducing semi red pilled people to the JQ. American Krogan is a hero for our cause and every polock should watch and spread this excellent video

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/tRyUxhs385fa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here is a mirror since the video wont play when embedded

its pretty airtight, it actually goes over how some slave auctions would be closed during jewish holidays.

Filtered.

This is gay.

Attached: 6e9dc1e0f1fb02f17b772a1fc9dca63a4dff25b2027883b42487ce859383c3e0.png (1200x1200, 71.75K)

Fuck niggers lol RT

((()))

N

Attached: 4A5625BD-1F97-4C98-BB3C-296835ACA35F.jpeg (1280x720, 171.48K)

suck my dick you Jew hating kikes

Qushnerbots are getting antsy, you guys

We can’t be Kushner bots if he doesn’t pay us.

Attached: 810D2B80-C7BA-4B93-ADB7-D79F5330FF85.jpeg (1242x1133, 195.06K)

Wow wtf, I disavow!

Fuck you nigger.

I’m about to take a fat shit in Nipton.

….

Sure

eat it kike lovers the guy who made the video managed to put everything in a concise manner.

Remember to

D&C threads.

god dam those bots found this thread fast. You know this video is good if we are getting this level of shilling.

Attached: 0b1f0436ad5e1288effb1b896646226c0f1aafb062885ab4d70307353b41c5d8.png (640x553, 320.92K)

It’s all one person who goes by Nickposter on /cow/. Word is he got kicked off the board (was a mod) for shilling Nick Fuentes constantly while namefagging. Why he’s here, I don’t know.

am i missing something?

You’re missing a federal informant calling two other federal informants, federal informants. So yeah.

did you forget to change your ID there Hershel?

Attached: cbe719a777fb494c34d8466ad711463f42a54c291ef2c87269576774bbb5345d.jpg (570x359, 23.87K)

IMPORTANT

The (((intellectual dark web))) is right now the single most evil organization out there pretending to be on our side. I know most Zig Forums users already despise them but there's lots of easily influenced disaffected normalfags who think Shapiro and Peterson are actually worth listening to. How do we kneecap these pieces of shit?

Huh?

you must be new here

Attached: 8d9d6ff4391a4d0a4ddcc54e7ceb33ac3bff755bd54219555b3b43d4c2e39976.png (668x1405, 138.54K)

No u

Attached: 834CEF9B-5CE9-4F33-A060-67D034815D66.jpeg (1072x1440, 182.58K)

you learn quick bucko

Attached: cbc6f9bc8190739d61f7ca1491f5e6cc617ed07a66a5a375a129c567b201dcc1.png (1000x652, 136.32K)

>implying this is even falsifiable, how would it be studied or tested? what about the 'new yaaaawk' makes it an explanation and not ad hoc excuses? fact is, economics can't explain it, only culture.. (((you know whose culture)))

Attached: kikenvermin.png (780x585, 460.84K)

good fucking god

Shapiro watchers
"What do you mean human sacrifice user?"
And don't move from there, at this point the normie has to explain away literal maiming of an infant in order to fufill a contract with a spirit/god. Bonus points, have a video of an actual circumscion on hand and play it for them. No human being can watch/listen to one of those videos without a vicreal and immediate reaction to it. if they do not, they are not human beings and do not treat them as such.

Maybe one day we'll have a real holocaust…

not wrong information, but meh

Its for normies you dense fucker. We dont need to convince /ourguy/'s we need to convince the brainwashed dullards.

What god is disgusting enough to eat roasted rat meat?

being non-sequtious or w/e-the-fuck is not propaganda, it's disorganized - and not effective on 'normies'; sloppy

None of this is me saying I'm not going to be spreading this video.

This video fucking wrecks Juden peterstein, BTFO unequivocally. I can see why (((YouTube))) limited stated this video holy shit

people can still research some more or go to Zig Forums afterwards. but nowadays this place has been shilled to death by judes and /x/ level faggot cucks.

augh

Look at the lives of people of whom have answered the JQ.

user Reacts Compilation
I'm done with this now

Anticipating Jew responses (to video):

Criticism of video:

good fucking god

not wrong information, but meh

being non-sequtious or w/e-the-fuck is not propaganda, it's disorganized - and not effective on 'normies'; sloppy
None of this is me saying I'm not going to be spreading this video.

augh

Criticism of Cofnas:
>implying this is even falsifiable, how would it be studied or tested? what about the 'new yaaaawk' makes it an explanation and not ad hoc excuses? fact is, economics can't explain it, only culture.. (((you know whose culture)))

Extra:

Good watch. Thanks for posting, OP.
Peterson knows what he's doing. He knows as well as you and I that to publicly speak the truth on the JQ gets you de-platformed and shat on faster than you can say hitler did nothing wrong. His MO is to deliver the lowest-grade diluted redpill to as many people as possible without getting shat on too hard and completely de-platformed.

Krogan even highlights this when he talks about Peterson's JQ article analytical framework that he put on right wing idpol, and then turns it onto the jews themselves. Here's the other good one I love: his bit on mgtow, something along the lines of 'when ALL the women are rejecting you, maybe it's not the women that are the problem: it's you'. It's not too far to then think "when you get expelled from 109 countries, maybe it's not the countries that are the problem, it's you"

This I can believe. It's a well done video (for that purpose), despite its shortfalls - and something near the same way I'd approach the subject when making a video if I wasn't a lazy NEET. of course i'm bullshitting, this creator is a dumb and us real far rightists disavow. this is communist-tier arguments bullshit yadda yadda

Peterstein stopped doing his bible lectures when he realized it would be the worlds biggest redpill to disaffected white people lol.

Ethnicity exists with intelligence differences, but the idea of races, or ethnicities with greater similarity to each other than to others, with IQ differences, is RACIST! ffffoooyvey

p sure he's going to do more of them. he just stopped for 5 minutes to cash in and make some bank while he could

Love the vid so far, but imagine being a kike watching this…it would be lying on the ground laughing it's ass off about how deep the goy would dive, to masquerade explanations as to why he got fucked over by jewish criminals. I mean they already took all the wealth, the land, the power, and nearly all individual freedoms away…just call them out for the two faced mobsters they are, grab a weapon and get your shit back. Jesus Christ…be like your ancestors and clean the land from savages to make it prosper again.

bitchute: bitchute.com/video/tRyUxhs385fa/

thanks for sharing, OP

He misspelled Jews, I guess I better ignore this video then. Typical tricks shlomo.

Attached: 0a4817d601fa08354a13e91b896ce77b69811bb56dd9c727afdee69e0a3fee59.png (765x900, 474.37K)

Typical tricks, Schlomo

Just finished. Probably one of the best and most shareable JQ overview vids out there. Good job OP, if you are the creator.

Attached: 1453188513582-1.jpg (1600x990, 1.47M)

You just want to be a critic. Okay that's awesome in fact. Yet the man's video is well edited, his voice work is excellent, bonus his voice is not abrasive to the ears,

Whats the deal with this link being in private? This vid needs to be in circulation like Resurrection Europa's, does the video have any youtube no no's? I thought while the video was entertaining it was analytical, no pozzed larping whatsoever.

OP says that youtube limited the video.

This is so dumb, his fans are going to figure it out eventually, assuming they have any balls between their legs.

This is a masterful use of the opening created by Peterson's hypocrisy to deliver extreme JQ redpills. Not surprised jewtube censored it. We need to spread this video somehow.

Attached: 1045c46d560f7923a9cb7e94b2f6fe47edfa0cb8fa4225a5737e3ade768f5476.jpg (600x688, 110.96K)

A great must-see takedown of (((Peterstein))) right here, please watch and share.

Get fucked shlomo.

Why.

Because she absolutely destroys the fraud, isn't that what you want to see?

Fuck off yid.

Nice, I've sometimes watched their channel, but I forgot it exists. The video has already been flagged as controversial and the comments are disabled.