Coping with the redpill

How does user cope with the redpill irl? Since we can all agree on the fact, that it can be very dangerous to publicly express your political stance, depending on where you live, I think it would be interesting to share your experiences. Maybe develop strategies on how to cut on "delicate" topics without getting scrutinized.
Are you silent in public? Do you drop subtle redpills? Are you able to talk with your friends about it? Or maybe are you're just an ironic shitposter like I used to be and you don't really give a shit about all of this?

I've already made a thread where I explained my situation, but it was poorly executed. (I've made it look like some kind of gay blogpost so one of the vols rightfully bumplocked it) But it really fits the theme so I'm going to post it here again. Not looking for great solutions, mostly just interested if any of you are in a familiar situation and how you deal with it.

How does an honorary Aryan handle the situation? Keep in mind, that giving a fuck about the optics may possibly result in endangering your social status and harm you badly career wise.

Attached: Dbk4HqMU0AAcHAJ.jpg (300x300, 21.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/amp/newsbeat-47291697
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_Guerrilla_Warfare
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Note to vols: I really feel like this thread deserves a stay on here. If you're going to lock it, please take your two seconds to explain why you feel like this isn't the right place for it.

Literally kill yourself gook

LUKE 12:11-12
When you are brought before the synagogues, rulers, and authorities, do not worry about how to defend yourselves or what to say. For at that time the Holy Spirit will teach you what you should say.

read your fucking bible

eliminate materialism, don't buy shit from china spend your money on only things that help you. grow a healthy mind, grow a family, grow old then die.

work for your people and die in battle, 'honorary'.

Think about what you look up to in your ancestral history, and then realize why, today, it cannot be true - but then think how you can adapt it to be true today; not just a mere return to the past. That is the lesson of Hitler.

or be Christian and do that thing

I don't disagree with you, but I'm more interested in how you "socially" cope with the Redpill. As in, are you able to speak freely to your close ones? Are you silent in public? Or any of the other questions mentioned above.

Talking about your perspective on life is never dangerous unless youre doing it in the face of a (((judge))). Losing friends has nothing to do with your politics, its a sign of growing older. The most important issue you should devote yourself is awakening your people. Your own people. Start a family, raise your kids well. It takes 15 years for any real change to come about. Were halfway in.

If you need more social opportunities, try going to some things you wouldn't normally bother with. Wine tastings, charity functions, political meetings, church things, LAN parties, singles parties, cooking classes, hiking groups.

You're not going to see the people at these places again unless you choose to go back, so you can be a bit looser about how you speak about things.

See if you click with anyone.

I'm settled now, but that used to work for me when I wasn't.

I let my opinions out now. Used to hide it, don't care anymore. I hide my power level at work and that's it. You may be surprised how many people agree with you, if you add a little charisma and timing to your conversational skills. Conservation is a lost art, have fun with it. What's the worst that will happen? They call you a racist and stop talking to you? Fuck them then.

Additionally, a good strategy is drawing them into a conversation about affirmative action as an example and stating logically why it's an unfair practice for blacks as it is textbook bigotry of low expectations. To change someone's opinion or invite conversation on controversial topics, you have to make logical sense while also showing willingness to see their views. Even if it's fake, they should believe you're on the same team before they'll be open to hearing "unpopular" opinions. Again, I've been surprised by how many of my family, friends and friends of friends agree after a few drinks and friendly discussion about politics.

Be attractive, rich, and famous then girls will just giggle when you talk about gassing the jews. Guys will still be petty cowards, though. C'est la vie.

Attached: 602f5bc768c5d36c533bb70e15ae979f2ee60e8acddcc86785c83d4b263631b2.jpg (960x638, 77.54K)

I don't.

Are you actually a jap or are you a flip/gook/chink misusing the term?

Finally, when the real red pills are discussed, remember that you have a computer in your pocket with access to all of the information that changed your world view. Use it. Archive everything. Come prepared to show people things they never thought existed and if they aren't complete faggots, they'll invest time just as you have.

This is actually great advice user. Trying to reach common ground on a particular subject before diving deep. Not to be too brisk about it.

Pretty much sums it up. Kek.

I'm a white man from Switzerland, Bern. So still a foreign piece of crap. I added "honorary" after already finishing the sentence, plus english isn't my native language of course. But it's fine, you can mock me for it.

Attached: 1520555215249s.jpg (219x250, 7.74K)

Embrace not being liked for now. Say what you think. Don't bang on too much. All you are doing now is sowing the seeds of doubt. Deprogramming takes time. Your stance will soon be vindicated and then they will be eating out of the palm of your hand. It's a lonely path now but it won't be for much longer.

I went beyond this. I've tried redpilling friends and they end up agreeing with me, but there is next problem. What do you do with info? Info already exists, many people high up know this, but what do YOU do about it? Do you obsess over it for the rest of your life without doing anything?

If you want to change something you have to create meaning yourself, people will agree with you, but won't know what to do. I was thinking about anti-technological education workshop, where we teach dangers of social media and, how to manage internet addiction.

What are YOU going to do with your knowledge, will you use it to shape your direction in life or end up obsessing about it only to freeze in place?

My family are my closest friends and I've redpilled most of them. My mother and father especially who I started getting along with much better once I bought my own place. A not so surprising number of people hate jews and jokes about them controlling everything are as old as jews themselves so it is easier to breach that subject than I thought it was. I usually just point on jews on the electric jews until they start trying to beat me to the punch, and then a more serious conversation can start to happen about them. Aging Gen Xers, people just now in their 50s, are the easiest for me to redpill as they lived through the dramatic party shifts, jew jokes were still common when they grew up, and the greatest generation they grew up hearing stories from hated kikes as well. Boomers are eternally unredpillable. Most Millenial Boomers I've delt with, aka Bernouts, are still too idealistic to take the final redpill, while still seeing something fundamentally wrong with society; they grew up during a time when antinazi media shit was at its peak. The kike question is never the first step even though that's what I talk about most in this post

I rarely talk to coworkers about politics as I work in a small office, mostly my boss who was a career army colonel who toured the world fighting brown people and later doing crazy op stuff (it is a cool though boomerish perspective to pick at), but when I do it is just to steer the conversation in ways to make people rethink themselves or force them to stay internally consistent in their beliefs. I never go "hey guys how bout them jews today".

In general, my goal with redpilling is just to make people think about things as they want to think they came to the redpill conclusion on their own and people who think are much more interesting than those who don't; basically getting them off of NPC autopilot and doing the thing kikes hate the most: noticing things. Most people rarely have the time for introspection and require being stuck in a hospital bead or something to have the time alone that process needs. Redpilling is easier the more status you are perceived to have; a neet complaining about kikes is sour grapes in most people's eyes, but a chad homeowner who works out, has a nice job, and is educated or at least perceived as intelligent commands more respect. I'm at the point now where I'm with this guy: with questions about what the next step is. I've always just assumed that if a certain percentage of the general public becomes redpilled that there would become an eventual tipping point and others would start more protests and such, but I'm not sure.

Shut off your computer. Literate people are the most vulnerable to propaganda. You can't think for yourself when you have a constant stream of information bombarding your senses.

You still be aryan if you're swiss, you've not lurked enough if you don't know this methinks.

I know what you mean. Some are just so indoctrinated and unwilling to have a discussion, it's hard not to get blackpilled.

I'm currenty trying to "plant the seed" so too speak, in preparation of feeding them something harder do digest.

Where they open for discussion on those matters? Or did it take a long time you to successfully open their eyes?
Me neither and that's probably for the best, considering positions and work hierarchy might change from time to time.
make people think about things as they want to think they came to the redpill conclusion on their own and people who think are much more interesting than those who don't; basically getting them off of NPC autopilot and doing the thing kikes hate the most: noticing things
I feel like that's a great approach. Letting them discover information by themselves will most certainly invoke curiosity. Basically "teaching a man to fish."

Maybe i sounded a bit whiny in the OP but i just wan't to clarify; I'm not having any kind of existential crisis or anything. I'm alright.

Thank you but don't get fooled by the "Swiss-ethnostate" meme. As it is just that, a meme. It's hard to migrate here it's true, but the ones we've already taken in are outbreeding us 5 to 1.

Attached: 1524854013033.jpg (550x422, 29.79K)

Na it is just a waste of time.

Well you could start by not lying so much

Fear of expressing yourself is submitting to their rule. You can express yourself you just have to design what you say and how you communicate. Is language the only way to express things? Personally I spend a lot of time subtlety redpilling. To accept the redpill you must accept that death is inevitable and this will give you the courage to operate as a fanatic…fanaticism is the only way to win against the jews, they are fanatics but weak in that their identity is punished by natural law. Here’s a hint you can’t be fully redpilled without feeling a deep instinctual, biological feeling that their is an extreme threat to your wellbeing. Instinct exists beyond language. That is all nufags

Attached: DA5AEA53-321F-4053-9371-4E12AA99BA4B.jpeg (335x550, 48.74K)

fuck off back to half-chan nigger
you can complain about shit there
we don't need your blog posting here

Na you simply sidestep it, these people are void of any instincts hence the fallacy carousel.

Nobody is back.

I am not playing your game. There's no way to win against cheats.

Well let them have it.

Have what?

Give the homos what they want? Why would I, I am not gay.

I don't even know what they want.

why do you fear that OP? embrace infamy. the only real crime would be to fit right in with this kike-controlled culture.

It can be dangerous, but also a lot of people are just waiting for someone to tell them it's ok to not swallow the media narrative. It's happened to me a few times (it's also happened that I've been called a Nazi, so you never know). You gotta find soft ways. Low-key redpills that just sort of hint at it.

Also helps to get them to "join forces" with you first - as if you're learning something together
for example
"Hey i saw THIS yesterday and i just don't know what to think. What do YOU think?? "
Then show them the vid/site/info
Then shut up and let them tell you what they think
Then say yeah its definately interesting if its true! I'll see if i can find more info on it when i have the time…
Leave it for a couple of days so you don't look obsessed =)
"Find" some more…

What do you do about information.
Do yourself a favor and stop thinking teaching is the methodology. What needs to be done is creative output that is useful.
Create a free website and blog about your interests. There are many things worth discussing that does not have a mainstream appeal. If you put it out there in some form, be it video content, written content, or meme content, you are adding something creative that wasn't there before. The whole point of the redpill is to unleash the bonds that were once there, destroying GroupThink, and thereby being free to express the ideas that used to get us called "Conspiracy Theorists".

Consider these as ideas only. The point of the redpill is to unleash the creativity of mankind.
People never actually get educated by teachers.
Start considering your strengths, your current skills, and how to use those things most effectively to convey something new that wasn't here before.

Get organized. Instead of digesting a lot of information, find a way to create connections between that information and others. The whole point of the user movement is to be able to facilitate the information that we've all put together in a way that is palatable to the normies.
Don't teach them, just be a good example. That is how everyone learns. All children were self-taught, they never learned a thing from someone else thinking they were a teacher. They simply copied and absorbed that which they were around.

Consider leading by example. People will eventually start asking you about what you're doing, if you don't try to get them to look at what you're doing. It comes naturally. Mankind is curious. So be interesting to yourself, eventually others will want to know what is up.

Like the entrepreneurs do, fill a need, solve a problem, affect millions.
Sometimes it's done just by writing a book.
Sometimes it's from giving a speech.
Find your something if you're compelled to do something about the state of the world.

Attached: 1.jpg (709x580, 63.96K)

How about you improve yourself you fuck

Here's some for you, that faggot with that rattle trap pos should hang himself.

Like with any chemical induced feeling, in your case depression, you just end up getting over it. I live with nightmare vision goggles on every day but no longer do I feel. The horror has faded into the background. Wheat remains is cold logic and determination, thoughts no longer clouded by emotion. I'm ready to carry out the mission.

You will get over it.

What you're realising now is that life is hard and full of suffering, and that without struggle and sacrifice it means little because those are an integral part of it. This is what our forebears knew and this is what out descendants shall know. You're realising that it is not the liberal paradise lie you were told it was.

To drive home what I mean and what is true, I'll leave with a quote.

― Joseph de Maistre

Most of the stuff called redpilled is literally just false. A few scraps of remainder are true if you know exactly how to translate them, but most people spouting them don’t, so there’s no point.

Personally, I’m unacceptable in polite company without any redpilled beliefs at all. I tell people unfathomable things like how they shouldn’t lie or abuse people, how kindness and charisma march together, about how crippling society with atomistic fear of the other naturally leads to bad outcomes… classic coalition of the fringes stuff. But leftism is in a hard populist phase right now.

Here, something to help you poor innocent sufferers with your wuvverly beliefs about the truth: fifty years from now you’re all going to be shark splicers so quitcher whining, gawd. We’re all gonna face eternity in frigid good health. Race has nothing to do with this.

bbc.com/news/amp/newsbeat-47291697

bullshit

I cope with it just fine.

What I find sad is the utter lack of action and the enemy so far is winning the information war.

Tried acting on the red pill, landed 3 days in a jail and 2 years in court.

Acting alone solves jackshit.

tell me about it, don't have any money to travel and stuck in niggertown with no way to get around. don't get stuck in the cities

Attached: 8112.gif (275x275, 178.24K)

If you get caught.

Find other nadsee Bros irl
I heard one guy on the Murdoch Murdoch ama bought their t-shirt and found 4 other natsoc Bros by wearing it. I'm gonna try out the same strategy.

Attached: 1e24ea65-259a-4235-bc3a-2502cb109e63.jpg (500x648, 113.98K)

Hateful people aren’t happy. So… let go of hatred. Do… nothing! Take all those people living unacceptable lives elsewhere, and completely ignore them. Pretend they don’t exist. You’ll be more contented.

20190207-how-artificial-intelligence-can-help-stop-bullying

This is another BBC story. I want to say two things about it. First up? If you’re really innocent, tools like this are likely to someday be a source of exoneration. Secondly? Unless people all turn up honest and kind together, people aren’t going to stop trying to make guardians like this. Right now the filter trips over sarcasm. Someday it won’t.

You’re in the unfortunate camp where your parents and family aren’t redpilled as well. Mine I eventually realized have always been somewhat redpilled and that everything they’ve done was to hide their power levels and create a strong home for their children. They had to dodge many obstacles though.

That was my blogpost. Now here’s three tips to deal with being redpilled.

1: You gotta play the game to get ahead in the world. If you aren’t massively talented in lucrative fields then you’ll 100% have to put up with some Jewish thought-policing. Turn it against them, undermine them while protective yourself.

2: Fuck people who aren’t supportive of the cause, if they need convincing try to do it as subtly as possible, if they’re an npc they’re only as useful as they can be used. If they’re obsessed with Marvel, celebrity, the cult of Pedowood, or other inane garbage then they’ll never be your friend really. They just want someone to inflict their views on or otherwise absorb their emotional baggage.

3: Knowing all that you do, you need to do a moral inventory and decide the best way you can help the cause. Should you play games and get a high-paying “career”? Should your efforts be spent getting the word out to others by whatever means available? Use your skills to further the cause of white nationalism in any way possible.

You’re not white though and probably aren’t much good to us other than by making yourself useful. Sorry

I talked about swastikas, at length, with a coworker, in front of a gay nigger.
Stop being a fucking faggot.

Unironically this. I dont even know what thoughts are mine anymore. I had to use the chans to deprogram myself from NPC life, but now i feel like im a fuckin full blown kek autistic sperg

Sotorytime

Tried driving the money changers from the temple with informal flyers, got locked up for hatred. Good times.

Attached: 14226489.jpg (385x450, 56.88K)

Realise discussion means nothing what so ever.
Realise that the education system and public debate are dictated by jews, to literally brainwash popula.
Realise popula are retarded monkeys.
Realise that retarded monkeys have no real value.

Also anything that slightly makes a dent into anything is derived from this ; en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_Guerrilla_Warfare

My redpill process was very gradual so I did not suffer too much whiplash. About 2012 I started to notice the world was not as described to me by the normies in my life. Mid 2014 Carl Sagan's "Pale Blue Dot" poem made me realize my own mortality and I broke down in tears. 2015 Zig Forumslurking made me realize the hilarious phrase 'Hitler did nothing wrong" was not actually a joke. Then the 2016 election happened.

Now I can spot degeneracy from a mile away and I surround myself only with genuine people who can be trusted. I live my life in accordance with my own values and do my best to stay the righteous path. It will always be painful to stare into the machine and see the evil working below. Avert your gaze, brother. They fear us now more than ever. They are losing their wretched clutches on us and they know it. We are winning. I feel it in our soul that a new day is dawning for us all.

Attached: 1409342095814.jpg (3000x1906, 1.66M)

alcohol and random hate crimes

I'm in a familiar situation OP. I'll usually just lay low and wait for a good situation to drop subtle redpills.
Try to better asses the character of the one you're trying to redpill. Don't try to talk sence into cavemen mouthbreathers, as it is a waste of time. Because even if you break their program-code, they won't be any help for our cause.

Carl Sagan was a Pythagorean Kabbalist. 100% disinfo. Sometimes the bad can lead to good, though, as in your case. Goethe said something similar.

Self fulfilling prophecy.

This, I used to love the guy too. This world is so fucked up, they try to corrupt you at every turn and the things I once loved as an innocent naive lad - I have come to realize are mostly nihilist propaganda.

Fuck. Moves, media, scientism, all rife and made almost entirely for the purpose of propaganda and manufacturing of consent. Even tech is so fucked these days.

It's a hellish world lads, but I am glad I have you guys, in all seriousness.

Reminder that any thread can be killed by enjoying it. The more apparently sincere the joy, the more thread-lethal it is.

Think about what that means for why people post to this place, and how much fun they actually have.

I think I’m the only basically happy user of this site.

It's called being a man. You aren't an adult if you think information about the world is something you need to, 'cope' with. That's some 90's jew faggotry right there. Do you need, 'counseling' OP? Maybe some jew meds for your, internet induced, 'PTSD' or maybe just a box of tampons?

Maybe if you're a peasant.

Yeah and what were you told, bitch? DON'T POST FOR TWO FUCKING YEARS.

Don't know but LOVE the Ben Garrison mentions, here's a BG for you bud!

Attached: bg.jpg (416x424, 20.25K)

Attached: Ben's brutality.jpg (474x400, 29.55K)

Attached: bva.jpg (480x360 94.54 KB, 12.42K)

Why do you faggots always blogpost about how hard your poor little life is after taking le epic red pill.

Why should knowledge be a burden? Just be grateful that you know and continue your life taking steps to create opportunity to influence the world.

Also
Fuck off chink

You're bound to be loaded, spare K31 and all. Least you can do is hope to be a major political figure, and start off as an artist.

Sieg

Attached: 621C5739-C09E-4D2C-A0BE-4F70DE29BEA3.jpeg (2413x2405, 2.28M)

redpills, not project mayhem felonies

discussion is conspiracy if they want to be dicks about it; careful of what new friends you make

Lurk for two years, newfriend.

Attached: The REAL Horseshoe.jpg (395x388, 151.29K)

This is a BG thread now.

Attached: 12354234235.jpg (680x442, 59.41K)

Maybe by not being a little bitch, user.

Attached: Harden The Fuck Up Slavros Tumblr.png (497x750, 245.43K)

Simple, understand full well that life is very simply an eternal cycle.

Do this, and you'll be fine.

Attached: 1520848852134.jpg (1307x1371 307.55 KB, 686.2K)

It's easy for me. I don't have any friends, and not by choice.

based and hermitpilled

Here's a fresh pill for you, it's a bit bigger than most. All the red pill you could ever want are in the national register, read the house and Senate daily floor discussions

Attached: quote-it-has-turned-out-to-be-an-annus-horribilis-queen-elizabeth-ii-116-80-42.jpg (1868x2270 60.91 KB, 2.14M)

Remember that being Redpilled is about irl results in your personal life. Without irl results, you are useless at best. The only exception is redpilling people online in order to spread the joy, but personal irl results should be the priority.

There are no community results without individual results. So, your first responsibility is to yourself. This means successfully living a based existence and spreading the ethic to your next generation. If you do this, then spreading dissent becomes a distant second achievement.

You can't do that if you are socially ostracized for being too political (at work, in social circles, etc). Instead of being political guy, restrict yourself to only the following public expressions of your politics (and not all of the time):

When possible, make it seem okay for people to have politics that are only slightly to the Right of where they personally are.

This nudges the Overton Window open and won't cause people to shut down on you. This is accomplished by merely expressing those slightly more right wing opinions. For example, if you are around some Hillary voting friends then just casually and unapologetically mention that you are a Trump voter. Let them react. Don't argue. Smile, crack a joke and move on. Let them see that its no big deal. Don't take any bait. Don't move further to the Right. You are merely demonstrating social acceptance. Adjust to wherever they are.

If someone seems slightly redpilled but is still apologizing for treatment of NAMs, for example, then move it just ever so slightly to the right. Just enough to give them permission to also think slightly to the Right. People both need to see social acceptance of certain views, but they will recoil at anything that is too far outside of their perceived realm of acceptable thought. Move it slightly to the right and you've done your job. Expect emotional recoiling, a thoughtful period, and then acceptance. Most people with Left wing thoughts are not aware that it can be socially acceptable to have any thoughts to the Right.

I don't talk to any of my friends about it, except to move the Overton Window ever so slightly when possible. They're all liberal. I had conservative friends, but they started having families, got busy, and we drifted apart. I've redpilled one family member. Some stuff that I know is so horrendous that I can't talk to anyone about it (but I've posted about it here). I would feel bad for ruining their enjoyment of life, and don't think that they would e able to handle it.

HAVE STRENGHT MY MAN HAVE A FUCKING STRENGHT. YOU KNOW WHAT YOU NEED TO DO,AND FOLLOW IT. EVEN WHEN EVERYONE IS AGAINST YOU, this fucking board gives me a fucking hope to see that there is like minded people around the world, even when Im all alone in where im right now.But im doing my fucking best,because either im gonna be with you on the battlefields or I be on the side supporting you with my energy,or I be blessing you all from the grave.