Tox - The ultimate free speech tool

I've been looking for the best method to secure a way to Organize in the event anything right wing is taken off the internet. The solution is Tox the communication application. It's open source, anonymous and nothing is recorded. If it any point it becomes Jew'd we can just take the source code and make our own. It is the ultimate tool against censorship. All you need to do to link to someone is a picture of your friend code like the one I posted.

Attached: Armachian.png (480x480, 6.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.tox.chat/users/tox_over_tor_tot
web.telegram.org/#/login
chat.nobodyhasthe.biz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you're gonna use tox, then read up on tox over tor.
wiki.tox.chat/users/tox_over_tor_tot

There's probably better ways to communicate than tox, tbh. Anyone know anymore? I heard retroshare (F2F) is pretty good.

Only a meshnet could offer any real freedom, which is why it would be slandered as a pedo ring and shut down were the populace ever to adopt any form of true meshnet.

It's secure enough if you just want to post memes and tell jokes. I don't think someone will even bother tracking you down. I wouldn't do anything illegal on it though.

post your tox id

81F55BC63893961BE1F414B1F3713298838B057CF11D28325BF5B04291DF107249B013FF2F9A

Yeah it's open source so they can't slip in any Jew shit without someone figuring it out. Plus you can fork it if you don't like it.

What's wrong with Telegram? Seems legit and has end to end encryption and self-destructing messages.

Fuck off niggerjew,

I'm currently writing something for us. Not sure if it's any better than Tox. It's going to be much different and should let you stay safe as long as ISP doesn't record every package sent.
It's going to be pain in the ass to use tho so I wouldn't use it for every day activities, only if you're sure you want to stay safe.

Who was that meant for, queerfaggot?

Pottery

web.telegram.org/#/login

After logging in you will see every information you'd normally see on your phone/desktop. It might have end to end encryption but they do store your data,and a way to decrypt it.

52DE9705CE649D6F32F6B2E65ED383F84680C8BD81EA59D0933215C8299536402B8D63F94CB7

:)

you expect us to type all that?
post QR code

You can copy and paste ya know.

My Qr code is up anyway. It's in the OP.

Fellow goyim, please do not download transparent oben sores software! Buy our software, top security Israeli software!

Attached: fellowwhtpp.jpg (252x291, 29.06K)

I don't understand what you're talking about man. I tried what you said and I don't see shit.

I can one-up you better. chat.nobodyhasthe.biz/
Now THIS is how you Open Source

Whatever kike

oh goodie we are playing with tox again
AF588663A32B1831F872DA95EBE5C36B4D3E9180217A9CA0B2344BCA190E5C1628BC4CB421C2
i recall fun times shitposting in the Zig Forums room during the second republican primary debate.

Matrix is still utilizing a central server though. Who is hosting that one?
P2P has its strengths and weaknesses. How would you control for infiltrators in group interaction?

Telegram only utilizes end-to-end encryption in secret chats. They hold the encryption keys, so your only grant for them not giving out your information for a subpoena is the fact that they refused requests by the Russian government.
You also have to identify yourself to them with a phone number.

You lot really don’t need an ultimate free speech tool. Sheesh. If you’re just using it to be bigoted, you’re as broken as the xenophobic leftists hiding in their enclaves of petty tyranny.

Those guys sound cool, where do I find them?

faggot, go back to 4/pol/

Don't want to spoil the party but the 'jew shit' could always be hidden in the compiler.
Since the data streams are encrypted who knows what's really going on after the code is compiled.

Look up the Ken Thompson compiler hack.