Purple user was right - proofs dropped today

Some proofs are coming in regarding what purple user said this weekend. If you haven't catch up on the threads here they got shoahed by Qushner mods:

archive.is/m0Fx9

archive.fo/ZRwqE

So Purple user said that Trump is selling us out so Ivanka can be President one day:

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6712027/Ivanka-Trump-leads-way-Munich-Security-Conference.html

Here Ivanka and Jared are representing America at global security conference. Pence was there but Ivanka represented USA. So Ivanka is apparently at least more powerful than Pence. Jared, her handler, was also there (((coincidentally))). Instead of criticizing princess Ivanka international media is sucking her toes and talking about what good friends with Merkel she is. If any MAGApede can explain shit like this away where the global elite makes such an effort to felicitate Jared and Ivanka they are more swole brain than a radiation poisoning victim.

Purple user also said the Daily Stormer is controlled opposition and that TRS is not but that McFeels is on the kikes payroll and influencing them over there. So today after months ago banishing all mention of TRS and it's content on Daily Stormer Anglin writes an article about how smart McFeels is and to Trust the Plan Goyim.

>dailystormer.name/trump-wall-update-maybe-the-bill-doesnt-do-all-these-bad-things/

Purple user was telling the truth about everything

Attached: d1882edea8facfe1838bfc08a785020f6f2bca99672ef54d88b089b1c4d340ee.png (507x718, 175.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/trs/res/1987.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyrian_purple
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is his dumb daughter involved in politics anyways?

I knew that guy was telling the truth, fuck she is W Bush 2.0 but literally a kike not just owned by them

Attached: e2d9ff646e0c8e7a3b63e684717f29f652edc43095e20dee43f07e86106b2a50.jpg (784x1024, 183.57K)

Do you guys think fedanon is okay?

I'm 100% convinced this is a LARP, but there was a stream last year where Patrick Little was talking about TRS and the AmNats, and he said something about how there were things about McFeels he wasn't going to say, or something like that. It was one of the first streams he did, with somebody from the TRS forum.

Considering dude was dropping major truth bombs and talking about everyone dropping the silly petty shit if the world wants to save itself from the jew at very least he is on the run or in hiding if he's lucky. No one tells people how to actually solve their problems and lives very long.

lol even TRS turned on trump quicker than this place. Trumpcucks are fucking pathetic

Also
It wouldn't take some insider to figure that out.

>>>/trs/
Here's a bunch of leaks and intel on them if anyone feels like digging through again.

I'm not defending but if they are supposed to be shilling for Trump they are doing a bad job of it. Mike was ragging pretty hard after the state of the union

same here
orders are to fuck with the highest levels of power and families
THAT WILL REALLY FREAK THEM THE FUCK OUT

all but McFeels and his other anonymous butt boys like his cohosts; the guys that didn't get doxed are ones down with pushing "trust the plan" what a coincidence

Found it.

the most fucked up sex shit he heard was a dink that was freshly killed and some yale grads were on lsd and had cut holes in her and were fucking the holes they had cut

That's what I was thinking too. I hope we'll all make it.

Even he turned on Trump the FTN after the state of the union was called orange man caved. Even more main line guys are starting to back away Trump

checked
nah that would be too easy and such user
ayys look down on us as less than bugs. we have to remove the yid and shitskin before we even qualify to get off this containment planet

Attached: yea right.jpg (1482x2298, 307.85K)

Cohencidentally, I saw posts on Gabbai today saying he was the second most subversive AmNat, and that he was still making excuses for Trump still. I think on the paywall show.

If you didn't read the thread when asked about aliens that was basically his answer.

user pls provide timestamp. Unless Little is making an absolute ass of himself in the streets I find him unlistenable.

I'll try to find it.

trump is shit but there would have to be an epic level of delusion if anyone thinks Ivanka is going to president

thanks for wasting your time on this gay psyop

I remember in 2016 under peak kampfy tyranny it was discussed unironically

thx

and who thought George Bush Jr. would be president in 1990?

I am thoroughly convinced Trump is dumb as a fucking rock and that everything done in his administration is directed by that fucking kike Kushner. As if Trump would ever give two fucks about the common American.

Attached: 1550402388541.jpg (575x454, 40.07K)

At this point I hope there's some elite or gorup of elites that really have a duece they can drop on Trump because if I have to see any more of this alernate reality internet psyops bullshit about him being a great president I may go insane

Jizzhands talk starts at 42:15. Pat says "I won't go into detail" twice.

Dont forget the context that these (((yale grads))) were SF in vietnam when they did that.

Not defending their actions but war is fucked.

Attached: 827070C0-9C91-4D37-B24A-253CB77E4549.gif (548x610, 1.98M)

Read the archived threads the user in question hates Trump, he used to be on team but got stabbed in the back because he made jokes about jared in the office. user dropped major bombs on Trump in no way is he a shill.

Mods deleted his third thread

Likely gave up

He posted at least 3 third threads I saw in one night. The mods were taking them down within 5 minutes of them going up.

The two FTN faggots are the ones still going "trust the plan"; they say 4d is chess is a psyop while engaging in it themselves, while trying to look grounded because they say "Trump could do X, because X law. He's gonna do it!".
I remember them saying Trump will totally renew the Government shutdown in three weeks unless he gets wall funding and won't sign a spending bill without it…spending bill came without it, he signed without a fight…now he's going to use an Emergency to get all the funding!

user she is just a front for the kikes i doubt she has an original thought

This. Even more of a braindead kike puppet than (((Teflon Don))) himself

I did and it was in 1988 when I heard his name mentioned and I immediately KNEW he was the next POTUS

ayyy

Attached: You Can't Handle The Truth.jpg (1280x960, 400.59K)

I'm not talking about the dad winning in 88 I'm saying who in 1990 i.e. 2 years after papa Bush winning like where we are now with Trump thought his dipshit drunk son Jr. would win the presidency in 2000?

So I was right, they have turned a Brostradamous algorithm on Zig Forums and are trying to manufacture 'Q' 2.0 here?

lol, like the blue bird aliens in planet sized spheres arrived in the solar system and were going to 'law of the one' and fix things

Except nah, they change their minds, do nothing, leave the cabal to do whatever they want and leave, so now it's something else. On to the next scam.

Read the archived threads he definitely is not a Qtard and dropped some really bad info on Trump to the point where there is no way he shills for Trump at least.

He was the one who claimed Q was Kushner, correct?

(heil'd)

Attached: happyuncle.gif (250x141, 1.07M)

I read everything I could get my hands on. It seems formulaic and EXACTLY like 'Q'….and I don't mean a little bit, I mean EXACTLY like it. He told you guys exactly what you wanted to hear.

one thing I will say is that, if Donald Trump really does hold this kind of idea that he is some kind of king and creating a dynastical line, it could make sense in the context of being some gay freemason. You know like it's all this egyptian stuff and of course, you gotta get Kanye and Kim Kardashian to be involved in prison reform for some reason ? Because they're supposed to be a king and queen or something for no reason

Of course he is. Anyone with a brain could tell that. The reason he ran was so Ivanka could run in the future. He didn't think he would actually win. Thats why he has had her so involved. Thats why he has had all his kids so involved. Thats why all his kids are married to kikes and that is why they all worship jews.
This is not a revelation.

Kanye is running in 2020, along with Oprah and Dwayne Johnson and the rest of the monkey show

He was making fun of a lot of different conspiracy beliefs and saying they are greatly exaggerated or outright BS. Other than aliens and ancient civilizations which he claimed no first hand knowledge of just aspects of his own beliefs he shot down most stuff.

The fact that those were some of the best threads in ages and they were deleted by mods, while all this other horseshit remains on the front page, is all the proof you need of their legitimacy. And of the fact that the board is compromised.

I still don't understand how anyone took FBIAnon seriously after he said Alex Jones wasn't a shill. I mean, cmon lol.

Well, that's what a year of muh qlarp does to any threads like that.

Or ever. All the LARPs are obvious.

I know user…I said I read it. But the whole thing could have been the easiest gang larp on the planet. All he needed was to set it up with a few friends and then go for it.

Tyrian purple is EXCLUSIVELY a Masonic thing. Read Morals and Dogma. It mentions it.

He said Jones was compromised by his kids and want for shekels but not taking orders directly.

Either your discernment is extremely lacking or YOU are the shill. Pretty sure it's the latter.

TRS are goons:

8ch.net/trs/res/1987.html

Says the user with the Tyrian purple ID. DO you believe in cohencidences user? I don't.

The very fact that she is 'representing America' speaks volumes are regards how utterly cuckolded Trump's fan base is at this stage.

He said trump takes amphetamines. That makes it a kiked larp from me since muh Hitler took Pervin is a kike talking point.

Sage.

All the mason codes are being mixed up and you cocksuckers are deliberately being fucked with. Just so you know.

That actually makes a lot of sense.

Still wondering if I'm the only person who captured "Jazzhands'" face back during that livestream on Jewtube during the election.

I sure don't believe in (((coincidences))) like you being here shilling which is why I must now ask how much Jared pays you people?

Why do faggot mods delete threads for "larping"?

How do they expect actual insiders to leak information to us?

If it's stupid, the jury will decide and no one will take it seriously.

Realistically user, how many of the other cocksuckers on here do you think recognized Tyrian purple as a Masonic thing?

Checked for they don't.
This board is controlled by hostile factors.
Try to keep up.

Shut your piehole Tel Aviv TORfaggot

Purple user also said it's imperative for us to dox him and that it'd be a big blow to the operation.

Like Q and Anon5?

For anybody who doubts the validity of fedpurp, just watch how many sages this thread gets.

Oh lemme help you, he is 'Q'…there, that didn't take long.

If he's a real insider, than surely he has the dox himself, no?

*then

You can prove negatives?

Attached: So Fast So Happy.jpg (1440x1080, 301.92K)

Haha okay shillfag. You do realize your low effort low IQ posts are easily defeated here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyrian_purple

Color is 2000+ years older than any masonic organization.

Oh god, we have got a live one here…

I honestly don't care that you all look like fucking retards. You can do whatever you like. I watched this same EXACT CYCLE happen with 'Q'.

and we got one paid by the post who didn't even bother reading the threads over here kike.

did he violate some obscure rule of Zig Forums that they could cite like a bunch of legalistic pharisees?

Says only person in this thread shilling hard against what user was saying.

Perhaps that was the intention of the Q psyop, which was blatantly transparent as it quickly spread to boomer-net.

No kike, this is designed to waste user's time and energy and you KNOW IT. They are supposed to enter into your kike funhouse and get trapped in your web. Kindly FUCK OFF you retarded TORFaggot.

YES user…IT TAKES ONE PERSON WITH BRAINS AND VISION TO SEE WHEN ALL OF YOU ARE BEING JERKED AROUND BY YOUR DICKS FOR SOMEONE'S AMUSEMENT.

Do what you like.

You have the most posts on this thread you are blatantly misrepresenting the content of original archived threads and you are a kike; do you honestly believe any user here buys your BS Finkelstein?

Andrew Anglin also dropped this, and had the worst coping article ever where he shilled for Jazzhands MCfeels.

Tel Aviv…I don't want the anons on Zig Forums chasing after your Kardashian ASSES for your amusement like rats in a cage. I want them thinking about ways to hurt and destroy you, not amusing themselves with kike retardation and algorithms designed to suck their life away in a black hole of GETTING NOTHING PRODUCTIVE DONE.

I would much rather they were finding and fucking a gf and making White babies than fucking around with your SHIT.

So you are here to save all anons from themselves aren't you such a nice person with your tikkun olam.

the main crux of this doesn't really mean anything though

the corporate marxist left was already using this angle, remember Samantha Bee's comments ?

So what do you expect to happen with the larp anyway ? That pressure can be applied so Trump stops acting like a fool and blatantly doing something America was founded on opposing ? He's obviously not going to change any of it because only an idiot or someone very confident in their corruption would have done it in the first place.

This is a larp because it doesn't go anywhere, it doesn't really get or lose votes, it doesn't impact the nepotism. It's a larpers leak.

Thus begins the dilution.

Attached: d639da6cd18a08479558a40e18a439ebdad475b3bae02d81ecaef58c7ead1325.png (376x302, 146.38K)

I am saying ITS ENTERTAINMENT.

If anons want ENTERTAINMENT, why not? But I want them to know that it is ENTERTAINMENT and that you are wasting their fucking time and life when they could be doing something else.

Let the FUCKING KIKE GOVERNMENT look after its own problems.

So why did Anglin shill McFeel's take on how Trump didn't really fuck over White America?

Fuck off Tel Aviv two.

Do you think I can't see your 'operation'? What are anons supposed to get out of this other than showing you your weaknesses in the system you are manufacturing for them?

Excellent projection, Abraham.

Attached: 51515910_807336566285055_8780965752254496768_n.png (720x856, 193.47K)

Everybody makes mistakes, user

Attached: 8a15b404aa9b94b7464aa6a37318808b0d8157ca34a805a532de1abb2815b6d3.jpg (482x413, 36.45K)

15% of the posts in this thread are yours shill; as fedanon said in his posts please drink ice cold glass of bleach and die. Fedanon even knew about what was inside CIA building and unlike Q he wasn't cryptic and was directly answering questions.

Boy it sure seems to BOTHER THE HELL OUT OF YOU that somebody leaked a bunch of information, most of which was corroborated by others and fit into the framework of what can be easily proven. Wow you sure are ANGRY that someone might have taken some good information from that thread regarding strategies for victory, but I don't see people like you ANGRILY SHILLING OVER AND OVER on any other types of thread. HMMMMMMM I wonder who could be behind this OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE EFFORT to get people to ignore the solid inside information that was posted, which bore no resemblance whatsoever to the kushner-controlled Q-Larp.

15% of the posts in this thread are yours shill; as fedanon said in his posts please drink ice cold glass of bleach and die. Fedanon even knew about what was inside CIA building and unlike Q he wasn't cryptic and was directly answering questions.

or Purple user was born in the 1940s, keeps repeatedly mentioning 1950s in his psyop larp, refers to "old dudes" when he means himself, and fed the Ivanka POTUS line because he knew the bait would be thrown in the water in a few days time for you to bite it.
No sale. It's as much a larp as Q