Has this faggot lost his god damned mind?

What the hell is this shit?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1097692456911626243

archive.fo/F43yr

Attached: wut.PNG (626x392, 68.2K)

Sage for (((politics)))

Attached: 7ff124526006220cf82ebad41773e7b9e8bd68cd31a4308d742fa8005ba5f17f.jpg (1024x509, 97.44K)

kekd tbh.

Trump confirmed autist

FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES ALREADY

Fuck off, Donald

STOP SUCKING JEW DICK

What is this all about?

Imagine being such a moronic boomer you think these numbers would ever change. The eternal search for the baste rightwing negro

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (332x219, 158.16K)

you first user.

The working poor never get help. Doesnt matter the skin tone.

sorry man, do you think in the future Donald Trump will let people study and get trolling licences ? Then people can blow out libtards epic style like him and not offend based patriots

Their fascination with a negro that can manage to parrot European thought convincingly is so sickening. They have so many well-spoken redpilled hwhite men to tell them the things the nigger would say in a fashion that is both more flowery and more intimately known to the speaker, and yet they would rather dig around in a mountain of shit, desperately clawing for that diamond. Even as much as they try to convince themselves negros are their equal, they prove they are not. The performance of the trained chimp that is a political negro might please them for its thematic similarity to their own politics, but they are not and will never be alike.

Mitt Romney had to only win something like 3 or 5% more white votes. The mittens would rather give the WH to somebody like Clinton than to pander directly to whites.

You. I like you user.

Make this the last thread.

Akin Sawyerr, somebody I've not heard of, posted a video of a woman in Africa(?) doing football tricks — juggling the ball around and bouncing it on her head, that sort of thing. Sawyerr posted the video with the comment
which is obviously a statement about regional/demographic inequality. Trump retweeted this video with the comment attached, along with his own comment expressing amazement at the football tricks. People seem to take exception seeing as the comment Sawyerr had attached is one more commonly found among the left-leaning, and Trump's retweet seems to be a tacit endorsement by letting it go unchallenged.

you really had to explain that?

thx u fren

Attached: Trump-Germany-1.jpg (5184x3456 360.5 KB, 2.2M)

bunch of anti-semites in the first pic

The absolute state of magatards.

Attached: 1475286871391-1.png (1146x643, 1.26M)

baste and magapilled, you see legal immigrants leeching off of welfare benefits, we see soccer players, engineers, scientists, policy makers and future artists.

Attached: trump cuck.webm (480x480, 650.5K)

I would show up to the first pic ready to get so much jewess poon …

fuck jew girls are fucking QT

2007 called, they want their jew shill lines back.

Attached: 270b2259ce8bd0f51faac3c4ca9dd700538345dec2f9e9eb5ec9a59749b53a13.jpg (1280x1113, 115.96K)

well time is cyclical ,

amirite

Oy vey more fucked up fake pics.

ewww

I know , its like cooties …. disgusting, but you have to catch them

dibs on this one

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (204x211, 113.54K)

KIKEMODS HAVE ANCHORED THIS THREAD

8/pol/ IS A CENSORED SITE

Fucking lol

Attached: 1527480865048.png (399x370, 17.84K)

Pretty much every thread is what you'd call a "slide thread" right now, too.

This site is done. The mods have a political agenda that is directly contrary to that of its userbase. Just like every other site. Reddit, cuckchan, Zig Forums, they're all controlled by the same kikes.

Whoops forgot my picture.

Attached: Selection_708.jpg (1642x885, 264.9K)

Purple user was right DO NOT TRUST THE PLAN

Read a fucking IQ chart you imbecile. He's such an absolute fucking cuck.

Attached: LookHeinrich8ChanNiggers.jpg (641x1077, 208.05K)

Why isn't oppurtunity distributed 'fairly' among them? Niggers don't have oppurtunities or talent because they're niggers. The sooner people realize this the better off we will be. I'm sick of Trump's civnat bullshit.

Mods are entirely compromised. Check out the board log, they are anchoring without any reason or explanation now. I'm going back to /baphomet/

That's okay I'm sure it's just as kiked as this place. They're all the same.

Pic fucking related.

Attached: itsallsotiresome.jpeg (206x244, 7.16K)

Funneh,I still able to post

You need to work on your technique. If you want to shit on Trump, keep the OP neutral then jump on a VPN and load the second post up with what you really want to say.

The jobs aren’t actually coming back. They never will if he doesn’t get re-elected. The truth is companies can absorb 4 years of this but if he gets re-elected they will be forced to restructure or die.

only biased if they don't anchor other tweet posts, that are as insignificant as this

the password for this post is anchors away

i didn’t read the thread

the_zognald wants us to kill ourselves for making fun of such a baste nigger. If the zog emperor likes niggers then we should too, since we are unable to think for ourselves, and must play follow the leader. Dont you agree baste migatards?literal NPC trumpnigger

agreed.

Attached: 83487B0D-C403-423D-AD9C-06263EF37096.jpeg (912x1119, 239.02K)