Check mate bigots

Christopher W. Chandler was a gun inventor that was never given credit by Smith & Wesson. Their company name should be "Smith, Wesson & Chandler"

Trying to write a news piece for this but can't seem to find a lot of articles and sources out there on him #whitewashinghistory anyway would any of you sonichu fast researchers be able to help me find some awesome sources on him. I know you guys can dig into this story and find the truth

Attached: 2u1wi1.jpg (425x315, 43.11K)

#knowyourhistory #sayhisname #whitewashing this story has gotta go fast. It's gotta go fast

101 dead niggers in the tree, 101 swinging nigs
Take one down, throw 'em in the ground
100 dead niggers in the tree
100 dead niggers in the tree, 100 swinging nigs
Take one down, throw 'em in the ground
99 dead niggers in the tree

I thought better of you fags

Attached: CV9VfRrUkAEOwPg.jpg (640x480, 56.85K)

C.W. Chandler

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (480x360, 314.66K)

What the actual fuck. Hivemind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I know you're shitposting.

Believable.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, faggot.

This is facts

None of you people ever have any fun, do you? Like, you read up on politics, but everything reverses your intentions so profoundly you can’t even learn reversal tactics.

Oh no that’s me :)

It’s still fun though. Keeping truth circulating in this place is neat.

No fun except op

Attached: 2u1w79.jpg (695x500, 115.11K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (808x1050, 1.62M)

I'm worried that I may have caught 'the gay' from reading this thread… fuckin' jews grr

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (870x1241, 1.79M)

This board basically can’t survive anyone telling truth on it.

I… sympathize. Okay? Some of you know you’re lying, some of you are dupes, some of you think people believe you, and some of you are just performing. I nose you for the varied ones, yeh? I don’t go anywhere I truly hate people. It’s tempting to just hate everyone here, but that’s obviously why so many lies go down.

This place keeps divides alive. It exists to prevent fun.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (579x819, 755.88K)

I'm having fun watching the dummies I hope someone puts this out obvious troll

But during the stone age…

This haz ta happin 4 muh peeple

you wuznt kangz tbh

Attached: blonde mummy.jpg (837x399, 93.37K)

Nah bruh look up Dem kehmet I was kang

>threads about (((christianity))) being a net-negative and aiding in the destruction of the west get deleted

CWC is a prime example for euthanasia of Autistic People and why old People should not have Kids.

Attached: bb0e8cbacae1c8a656341bdb47abfaab70eceabb0a8b2e0b781f709fb0903483.png (164x240 10.4 KB, 2.52M)

Well played

Attached: laz-burnu_43458.jpg (400x533, 62.82K)

What truth? The only truth here in this post is that niggers can't accomplish anything without the white man.

So you're saying this nigger inventor was faked like all the other nigger inventors who turns out never invented shit just got patents after the fact?

worst part: CWC will probably fuck one of those teenage trannies he smokes weed with now and knock her up. she will birth CWC's child for internet cool-points.

also are "troons" trannies or just unattractive women who most people assume are guys.
they're either ftm trannys or gross chicks.

That cracka is an imposter. The real Chris Chan was an autistic Black man and the so-called "Sonichu" is really the African fertility god Shangobatalachu.

fake news