What do you think of Pan-Turanism?

What do you think of Pan-Turanism?

Pan-Turanism is a nationalist ideology which posits that all regions speaking Uralic or Altaic languages are actually bonded in a singular ethnic/geographic identity and ought to work together to advance their interests.

Is this sort of union possible, practical, or even desirable?

Attached: IMG_20190219_162238.jpg (1400x787 236.23 KB, 26.91K)

Sounds like autistic larping my dude

No. These nations are widely different and divergent, in some cases ethnically. It would never work because they're too different from each other.

Pan Slavism didn't work.
Uralics are even more diverse in culture and heritage.

So no.

Pan-[noun] movements tend to be overly idealistic movements initiated by detached intellectuals. The only reason pan-Aryanism is having such success is on account of a readily identifiable common threat from the (((international clique))).
A common enemy is necessary to any pan-[noun] movement. As the altaics can’t even agree on a common religious heritage, It may as well be a stillbirth.

Im not from any of those shitholes and could care less what other races choose to do in their own nations.

Sounds pretty horrible.

Attached: The Ride Never Ends.jpg (480x360, 24.24K)

This has nothing to do with Whites.

If you ever feel sad, just remember you could be living in a place called cock-ass-ia

Attached: IMG_20190219_204356.jpg (130x98, 5.06K)

Finns and Hungarians are genetically European. What you're talking about isn't nationalist because nationalism is about blood and soil, not language.

After looking at some pics, I don't think I would mind that. Pics related.

Attached: khakassia-republic-view.jpg (600x800 176.62 KB, 185.86K)

I should clarify before some idiot comes and says something stupid. What I mean is that while language is culture and culture comes from race, it is not the end all be all of nationalism and not explicitly what defines it. Indians, for example, speak an Indo-European language, but have no place in European/white nationalism because they do not share blood and soil with Europeans. Conversely, the Maltese speak a Semitic language, but are genetically European.

Most of them are still uralic, therefore white.

God damn that's pretty.

I actually think this is an interesting concept, especially since Zig Forums also likes /ourgols/ and finns.

Though, I doubt it'll gain any traction if is of any indication.

They sort of already had this and they broke it up. There's also the historical question of whether the Turks were really "migrating" to Anatolia or were getting their shit pushed in by Mongols over and over.

Attached: 3846-050-5f4c5ddb.gif (1600x1040, 181.18K)

I tend to see many white nationalists cut off Hungary and Finland as being non-white, usually showing things like the first 2 pic related as an example. These phenotypes are quite common in those countries so I can see where they're coming from, but where is your line drawn if not at that?

Tatarstan is in Europe and the other 3 pic related following are ethnically Volga Tatar. Is Tatarstan white?

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (568x719 15.03 KB, 91.4K)

wut

It's silly.

Pan-anything is gay globalism

South Korea and Finland in the same country.

wewlad

What do you mean?
I just want to understand this shit

Propertarianism
Look up Curt Doolittle, John Mark

Your average Hungarian doesn't look even remotely Asiatic.

Attached: hungarian_people.png (620x340, 131.97K)

Hungarians are Slavic.

I think it is called Russia. It already contains like 80% of Uralic and Altaic people in the world, the imperial state at 95% lacked only Hungarians and Turks.
Submit to your Tsar, kebablar.

Zig Forums is an american board. fuck off with your euronigger crap

Their old stories seem more Germanic than Slavic though, a one eyed Alfather and a one eyed woman governing the world below who has a brother in the world-snake, interestingly enough it was a Hungarian Bishop, Arnold Ipolyi, who traveled to meet the Brothers Grimm and give them a copy of "Magyar Mythologia" which he had written and compiled. I don't see the Brother's Grimm using it though, could have been a national thing as to why, if you remember the politics of the time between German and Magyar.

Attached: nephagyomany.mp4 (480x360, 14.35M)