MD to ban all firearms

HB 0095 and HB 0096

List of bullshit

Protest in Annapolis on 2/25/2019

MDfags please bump. And remake the thread every time its not up.

This is a easily repeatable set of legislation that will be applied to your state unless its fought. This makes california look like texas.

MD governor is a squishy bitch who needs to be reminded what party he is on. he can veto it. but only if the internet knows whats going on and gives them heat because local gun groups are all fat boomer retards who are worthless.

get your hasguns friends to start email/written letter campaigns too. Phonecalls are great. People underestimate the power of these phonecalls and letters/ you would be suprised how little of them these people get.

Also harass the NRA and ask them why some states matter and others dont. takes 5 minutes to leave a nasty message.

Attached: jDaEb.jpg (1024x683 37.56 KB, 49.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/Zig
baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/politics/bs-md-hate-crime-expansion-20190212-story.html
news.yahoo.com/chris-dorner-dead-long-live-chris-dorner-011020765.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You made two life mistakes.

That looks like some peak uninfringed bearing of arms, friendo

The treason continues

Molan labe amirite

NRA kikes and magaturds necons won't do shit if it has inside support by the emperor.

this is literally treason infringing on an amendment.

TREASON.

Is this just for MD? Not saying that is a good thing, I just want to know if I need to email my rep.

You're crazy. I've been told that nobody wants to take away guns. They just want reasonable, commonsense laws to prevent another tragedy like Sandy Hook. Why are you trying to get children killed by assault weapons, OP?

Pic related is your fag governor.

Attached: Gun_Control_Maryland.jpg (780x520, 98.21K)

Whoops. I missed the title.

Attached: 3.png (609x714, 98.83K)

This is what happens when women start calling the shots in the house. This is what happens when you give women the right to vote and divorce their husbands.

I notice more than the seemly amount of niggers and Jews in that picture too. But remember the demographics of the traitor signing the paper.

HIS NAME WAS GARY J WILLIS

good. MD is home to Ft Meade, the headquarters of NSA. this new gun banning law means on the blessed DOTR, the majority of the 36,000 NSA civilian personnel in MD will be utterly defenseless in their homes, in their cars, in their children's schools, in their churches, and on the streets. they will be easily mowed down by roving RWDS, and won't be capable of mounting any meaningful defense. that's what you NSA traitors get.

BRING IT ON GUN GRABBERS, COME AND GET'SUM

They aren't going to be able to enforce it realistically. Nor will they go for too long without it being challenged.

You actually believe this law would apply equally to treasonous members of the deep state?
No, publicly available laws are a joke for members of the governments' glow apparatus.
The CIA director casually orders deaths of American citizens every week. The U.S. deep state nullifies any law it so desires

Isn't the entire population of maryland only composed of glow niggers and actual niggers?

BUMP BECAUSE THE NIGGER MODS TEND TO DISAPPEAR QUALITY ERPO THREADS, SO THEY'LL SURELY TARGET THIS

it would be a shame and a tragedy if some mayors and city council members were waxed

Texas fag, but I will bump this any time I see it off page 1. This is what the kikes are sliding.

I threw the contents into my pasta folder, if the mods delete it I'll make it again.
Shit like this can not be allowed to stand.

>Take my guns, will you?! That's it! I'm writing you an angry letter!

Become a machinist. The constitution is a piece of paper and nobody cares about it anymore.
Your government is an occupation force designed to destroy you. Take on a DIY mentality because nobody is coming to save you.

THIS
I can go to the hardware store, pick up or order base materials and make whatever I want. Plus the money is good as well. I make more with a GED and machinist and quality experience than a lot of college grads. sage for semi-blogpost

so whats the plan? sit back and repeat "THIS CANT HAPPEN HERE" "THIS DOESNT AFFECT ME SO I DONT CARE" "PEOPLE WOULDNT STAND FOR THIS" into a mirror for a few weeks untill it actually happens there? or are you gonna shoot the goverment down?

Attached: aus 10.png (900x900, 250.58K)

grab all the resources for homemade shit on the PDF thread on Zig Forums, im sure you could make use of chemical weapons and explosives too since american police have military grade gear at the ready

Attached: stenmkiisubmachinegun.pdf (

Anyone who advocates this is actively committing treason and can be lawfully resisted with whatever force is necessary to prevent the commission of their crime.

Time to nullify the deep state.

Time to dox

so waht your saying is kill the jews in washington and the huewhite house and prevent more tyranny?

I've been to Maryland, Baltimore and D.C. It's a fucking depressing garbage state and D.C is the perfect allegory for a failed corrupt nog welfare prison. Fuck Maryland.

FP Voat -

voat.co/v/Zig Forums/3049614

who cares for their normalfag pozzed opinions?

Attached: 283481e8ba567057b85414b81d70d3ef0f1fe496d2901ff0a6f1673b9e80dd46.jpg (929x512, 134.29K)

Already saved on multiple drives. I've been hoarding plans posted on Zig Forums for years. Thank you anyway user. Hopefully others itt will put this information to use.

MD ANONS, YOU MUSTN'T SIT IDLY BY

I've been stockpiling info too, the hard part is even getting the tools and equipment, pretty sure someone is watching who buys what, we even have a limit on the amount of fertilizer you can buy and probably a few other substances too.just need to find a way of getting the resources but have no possible connection back to me, so when SHTF im ready and not instantly arrested

Attached: a4335d905b94cdc56493b92ab7ec59d0c8215bc86d67ba0b7fd0280b14e46619.jpg (459x596 118.24 KB, 366.85K)

That's fucking kiked. Are there any good Second Amendment orgs in Maryland?

No gun rights activist worth his salt would support Negotiating Rights Away. Most have jumped ship to GOA now.

Bump.

GOA was the first and only I’ve given money to so far. $500

Used ENCO and Bridgeport mills can be found very reasonably priced as can lathes. 9 out of 10 machine shops in the US have closed in the last ten years so there is a lot of machinery floating around. Those who can code can turn them CNC with some electric motors and the other trimmings.
For a lot of things, places like Marvin's or Tractor Supply can be used. Pay with cash, etc. The hardest things to acquire are chemical compounds. If one was so inclined, there are people out there with access to such things that are politically agreeable or just stupid enough to sell to someone outright. I'd stay away from possessing anything along those lines right now though. You'd be better served casing a Nasty Girls armory in a small town near you. They're extremely lightly guarded and will supply you just fine on the hypothetical DOTR.

If that's what you'd like to do, you're free to do it.

Let's start small. Vandalize the homes of everyone involved in this. Spray paint "shall not be infringed" on their car and then smash the windows. That should get them to stop, and will send a message nationwide.

THIS
bring out the tar and feathers.

Didn't MD pass those Red Flag laws?
If so, then call in the politicians, the police chiefs, and so on – after all, if the only reason to disarm a population is to do something to them that they wouldn't allow if they were armed, then it's perfectly reasonable to say these people are making you feel 'unsafe', no?

I like how you're thinking.

Start a boycott of the state. Don't buy anything from MD, even on-line. Spread the news with memes. Nationwide boycott of all things MD. Make lists of crap that comes from there. Claim you're canceling a vacation there in comment sections of their faggotass (((media)))

Attached: 6dc8050143ad5920788415e72d300d0f0e0a994b6944d30afc280c65ede12eeb.png (334x399, 2.19K)

Too slow, too much work. Just start doing harm to the property of the traitors. Scare them.

the only company I could think that is from MD is PRS

Attached: PM5M2FADC-P.fpx.jpg (1500x1112, 275.92K)

Here, have the superior version of that meme.

Attached: Gun Control Cake.png (750x3200, 407.47K)

Attached: dont tread on my wifes son.jpg (600x400, 46.65K)

Your freedom will NEVER be given to you, the oly reason for the second ammendment was to shoot the people who claim to be your government. And it was written by men who did just that. Heres an example when everyone else retreated and he could have too he decided to stand his ground and tka e as many of {{them}} with him as possible. Remember dont wait for orders go directly to the sound of gunfire.

Attached: jamesmillersidewalk.jpg (2091x3718, 3.81M)

they are trying hard to slide this thread

Bump.

Where do i get weaponized flower pots? pic related…

Attached: doorboom.gif (370x281, 1.81M)

no matter how many bills they pass it wont save them

user you best quit joking
the real menace is weaponized hornets
or fill your walls with nitroglycerin so when a door is kicked the whole thing goes up

yeah but honesly were going to need to give them enough rope to create a body of evidence to put them on trial for treason. killing them outright doesnt send as much of a message as a good old fashion public hanging. Tell whomever is running the military tribunals Ill volunteer to tie the nooses.

Only the Qfag containment subverses have that. Explicitly pro-white views are the norm there, with NatSocs being welcome. Pic related from today; it's the same stuff you read here.

Attached: Voat Insight.png (869x826, 74.72K)

BUM
BUM
BUM

ANOTHER GUN BITES THE DUST

BUM
BUM
BUM

ANOTHER GUN BITES THE DUST

AND ANOTHER GUN GONE AND ANOTHER GUN GONE, ANOTHER GUN BITES THE DUST

HEY

WE'RE GONNA GET YOU TOO

ANOTHER GUN BITES THE DUST!

It keeps getting better and better in Maryland

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/politics/bs-md-hate-crime-expansion-20190212-story.html

Blue crab bump

its literally 8reddit

Attached: 1339032952774.gif (243x236, 40.41K)

(((Coincidence)))?

Long live the Dorner!

news.yahoo.com/chris-dorner-dead-long-live-chris-dorner-011020765.html

Also military fag here, can't wait to PCS the fuck out of Marilandistan.

correction you mean 1946……
note the kid in the middle has obviousely been trained to shoot off-hand

Attached: battleofathens2.jpg (1200x1196 620.5 KB, 596.98K)

And it's great.

Attached: Reddit invades voat.jpg (2197x1463, 708.15K)

any site that requires an account tied to personal or specific violates my human rights, how can ANYONE defend voat? what is its purpose when imageboards exist?

Attached: 3de0f8046aed9380588f4c15734b018eafbdd85e2049245a8c06051de847f052.png (342x293, 4.96K)

good point

It doesn't. You don't even need an email. It's just a captcha.

what kind?

The clicking on cars one. Why do you ask?

Attached: Voater_registration_-_Brave_2019-02-20_18-47-31.png (328x151 358.92 KB, 5.66K)

Ah, I see. Google. Not an issue if it's just for account creation, though.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1170x828, 132.25K)

Helping the jews with their AI it seems

Voat uses the same format Reddit uses. You're blind if you can't see why that's a bad thing, or why children love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Attached: everything wrong with reddit.png (1883x2237, 379.66K)

Literally one time at account creation. I hadn't seen it in over a year until you made accusations about needing personal info.

I know it's a worse format for the day-to-day discussion, but it has a better userbase than today's Zig Forums, though things could improve if this board got over the whole "we still have to support Trump for some reason" thing. Also it's a great place for teaching new people about NatSoc Germany, and gives the opportunity to identify other good people and hold extended conversations with them.

This is an 'assault weapon'
If you are referring to anything else, then you are using an empty term that was manufactured by the media as propaganda.

These haven't killed people for a fairly long time, certainly not in any volume since the end of the Second World War - Which your kind started.
Why are you here?

Attached: StuG-III-latrun-2.jpg (1176x699, 164.77K)

You can't get over what the website owner enforces.

Bump

bump

Bump

And like clockwork, the arrest of some "white supremacist" gets spammed all over the place
These faggots are laughably transparent

Attached: Tiresome.png (1022x731, 639.49K)

GUN CONTROL FOR POLICE NOW

Be like the UK and have 5'2" unarmed female officers running away from Muslim knife attackers.

BUMP

The left truly cannot meme.

Voat needs to let people see who down voted what. That way you know who are the shills.

Attached: 1545008953814.jpg (854x874, 112.69K)

Reminder that nastygrams drain motivation from people - encouraging the NRA to get nastygrammed is the conduct of antigun advocacy. If I encourage false-flagging by pointing that out, so be it; kindness is still more potent yet.

Activist responses are fine, just be sure:
1) Verify information with sites less dishonest than this one
2) You catch more flies with vinegar, but remember that you’re trying to catch humans rather than flies; make your messages calm and balanced.

Combine acts like this, which are going to become nation wide, with the Green New Deal and you can have an effective idea of the plan and where we will be in approximately 10 years or less (as the timeframe for the latter states).
Mega cities will have solidified their strangle on every smaller area and rural area (the same areas more conservative/traditional/working class/white populace live). Anyone outside of one of the mega cities will no longer have/be heavily restricted on all of the following:
Firearms
All fuel sources
Transportation
Electricity
The plan is to strangle the areas that may eventually fight back, and in turn strangle their populace, in to submission or death. This will be a unique strategy here in the United States because we are an extremely large country that has already somewhat divided racially and politically by where we live. The largest city centers are communist "progressive" hubs, but unable to fight against the more rural and prepared populace. The military could never really mount an effective assault on rural areas to stop them from rejecting or fighting back. However, sending those areas to the 19th century in terms of technology and transport while heavily damaging whatever firearm ownership they have will ensure that cities permanently hold power and cull the numbers of people outside of them that are able to fight or even survive. If you simply look at every one of these laws, plans or ideas and think in terms of what effect they will have in a 10 year or less period and what areas will be most effected you can cobble together the picture of exactly what direction is being moved in.

I hope it passes. I should have just voted for hillary, im dead serious. Ive been fighting with myself for about a decade now not wanting to be an acceletationist faggot, but now I am one. the only way voting matters in the current year is if we vote in the most insane leftist assholes and burn the constitution right in front of all the boomers and tell them to turn em all in.

the 2nd amendment means nothing at this point. hasnt for a long time. NRA and most gun owners are total cuckolds and actually welcome all the restrictions on ownership and they support the NICS check that the FBI does to make sure certain people on a list cannot buy guns. They are ok with state carry licenses, age restrictions, waiting periods, cant carry in certain zones, etc as long as they dont feel too darn inconvenienced at the time. less than 10% of Americans are even respectable people. Ive been all over this country, its a fucking joke. we need a nice big plauge along with some heavy solar flares to knock out power.

A lot of projection in this post. There is no inclination that policy like this will be enacted nationwide. Several states have recently made the leap to unrestricted carry. I believe that policy like this will be coming to every firmly Democrat state within the next 5 years though. If they try and push it in demographically failing states like Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania that should be a potential flashpoint moment. Your concerns about the Green New Deal are valid however. It is very clear that progressives intend to politically and economically choke out states through megacities. Illinois is the textbook example of how this is done. Michigan, Ohio, Minnesota, New Hampshire, both Carolinas, Georgia, Colorado and Delaware can be attacked through this method as they all have large metro areas that can be exploited. That being said more people creates more problems and I believe that the spiritual disparity between those megacities, and living in the 19th century, will become apparent to those we would even want to have on our side. I don't mind going back to riding horses and growing my food if I have to. You're on the money about this from a military perspective. This legislation is accelerationist is waking up those who have fight left in them

knocking out US electrical grid actually isn't all that complicated. It's a little humbling once you realize just how easy everything could unravel at any moment.

Zig Forumsacks never do anything beneficial. If someone really wanted to harm ZOG, they would target the grid. Of course false flag federal agents never do anything which actually damages this system.

It isn't projection. It is fact. I understand that some states are fighting back at this time, but look at the issues of abortion, homosexual marriage and the track we are on for marijuana legalization. Liberal states adopt it, conservative states fight back, liberals end up dictating the direction. Why? A combination of the cities, which are in every state, dictating via votes and federal government pressure. Of course some states will fight back for a time, but every conservative state is a liberal state compared to its history. We keep churning towards the plan. Any faith in a state today will be misplaced eventually, especially as the population becomes browner and more gibs oriented.

You know they're never going to ban it outright, they just keeping adding plenty of regulations, forbidding calibers and ammunition, having you spend non-negligible sums of money on now necessary requirements (fees, licenses, yearly checks, etc.), while saying that only a fraction of the population is sort of mature and responsible enough to bear weapons. Meanwhile, they'll be fidgety about the 14th Amendment and always renegotiate the notion of public peace.
And it will never be treason.
Besides, NRA folded so many times they are just like a leftist syndicate: they give the illusion they're fighting but every single time, the government chips off a bit of the users' power to own and bear weapons.
Rinse and repeat.
When will you see RSA high representatives declaring they want to fall back on all the concession granted to the government over the last decades?