Chronic Wasting Disease

wvlt.tv/content/news/506056451.html
A.K.A.: Zombie Deer Disease

The disease, which fatally attacks the nervous system of deer, elk and moose has since spread to both free-ranging and farmed animals across the U.S. and Canada.
Recently, researchers in Canada raised concerns about the possibility that the disease could jump to humans, after a study showed that macaque monkeys could get the disease from eating infected meat.

Is there a way to encourage niggers to eat deer meat or weaponize this against them?

Attached: 59637187-1111.jpg (1200x717, 285.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrapie
youtube.com/watch?v=MheeiX2w8JU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bovine_spongiform_encephalopathy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is among the first of many signs.
The only reason you know of it now? Trends.
But that isn't the point here; we can find evidence of human negligence and the Jews destructive nature working in tandem within this system. All the pills you have ever consumed, and the drugs? All of it is recycled into nature in a way it was never suppose to be.
All that estrogen from women on birth control? Right into the rivers.
Antidepressants are one of the worst antagonists that have been found.
One can only wonder what this "disease" has been borne from… Considering it isn't actually a disease nor a virus. But a defect in their genetic material with something called a 'prion.'

I don't propose a black pill nor any pills to swallow. But when will enough be enough I wonder. When do those who know get up and begin to say no? Truly even the great thinkers and those understanding of this problem are nowhere to be found when someone asks these questions. It's a shame we cannot accomplish anything without a leader to follow. Though I understand why that is so important to have. Considering the history of most societies and well, religions, or even small tribes.

But wow when you actually see things like this? It really becomes apparent what one is really up against. Destroyers they are and destroyers they will always be, eh.

If they try to kill the diseased animals then our Mother Nature will create new diseases to infect plants, animals or humans. The diseases exists for a reason to keep the animal, plant and human population healthy and strong to ensure everything running smoothly. It’s clear that our Mother Nature is getting sicker and sicker each days and the symptoms are there.

This has been in US herds for decades, the cases of cross contamination with Humans are rare, they get it from the feaces which is pretty scary (prions are in the deer shit)I believe or eating their own sick. It's natural but accelerated in domesticated herds. Or when they feed cows their own spines and brains. Hunters sending samples off to labs should be enough to prevent too much risk. I wouldn't worry about eating wild game.

Wolves being killed off is one of the reasons imo.

Only idiots will risk their life and it’s not our jobs to save their life. Only worthy people needs the saviours.

Suggesting people don't hunt and eat wild game is fucking retarded, and anti-white propaganda

Prions are awesome. They are self folding proteins. Sort of a pseudo pre-life type thing.

This is odd, I got a video reconmend to me about this disease.

Somebody made a good point, this most likely happened because deer farmers gave ground up brain and spinal tissues the way farmers did to cows &* cause mad cow disease.'

Anyone else remenber how they were testing GMO mosquitoes in the same areas that years later the zipper head Zika babies were born in?>

the video

Fuck off niggerjew.

I am a butcher, taxidermist, and have a veterinary degree, and this shit isn't real. This faggotry began a couple of years ago in Jackson Hole Wyoming when a bunch of migratory Californians found a dead moose with flies on it. The flies made them panic, so they called Fish And Game, who promptly blew the moose up with explosives because flies on a dead animal. Not even exaggerating, this is the whole goddam story. Ever since then, the Californians around the country have decided they are all veterinarians and have discovered some new disease. Naturally, this disease must pose a serious threat to humans (it doesn't and never has). CWD is no more common than it has ever been, no more contagious than it has ever been, and only effects humans in rare and bizarre cases. It does not spread to humans easily at all.

Anons, you have no idea what a hell my job has been since people started panicking over "zombie deer disease." Whenever I process game I have to purchase literal fucking police body bags to throw the bones and other trim into as the dump is afraid that their workers will contract CWD. I have to answer SO MANY FUCKING CALLS from yuppies, hippies, and wanna-be health experts about "how I check for Zombie Deer Disease." This and the new fear of Nitrites is driving me to insanity.

I fucking hate these people.

Attached: 8ee057f219aa01c9d0a7e69eaed93b887a2d5a0120f9d2e771148885a20fe1dc.jpg (500x375, 57.83K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrapie

Nice blog faggot

Looks like (((vegan))) scare tactics IMO

Thanks, someone else who actually grasps the entirety of the conspiracy.

My sympathies, user, but that's hilarious

Attached: 43c3267d36fdda90996490996e57e1ff564de380f69580833055e3d269fc52b1.gif (325x235, 1.53M)

This. It's a prion associated with domesticated game farms (pay-for-access 'hunting lands') or superdense wild populations (which is quite rare), similar to Kuru or Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease. Looking at the most recent map, it doesn't appear to really have spread like people worried it would 5years ago. What I do find a bit odd is why it's relatively widespread in articles the past week, has something new come of it? The lack of predators or 'muh jews ruining nature' has very little to do with it besides the fact that these 'hunting camps' cram as many fucking game animals into a fenced in area of maybe a few dozen acres, and then sell "guaranteed successful hunts" to rich assholes that don't want to spend a week in the backcountry to get their trophy buck.

How was that post a blog, mouthbreather? Come back to the cave you've crawled from; you don't belong here

Niggers can't hunt and you can't legally sell deer meat. Niggers exist on fast food and frozen dinners and can't cook for shit anyway, so getting infected deer meat into their food chain would be difficult.

I'm still waiting for a virulent strain of sickle cell to be introduced and wipe the black cancer from the Earth.

It's just the usual news circlejerk. One "news" agency publishes not-quite-clickbait and then if that topic starts getting attention other news agencies hop on the bandwagon. In this case "zombie deer disease" was catchy enough to cause a minor news blitz and draw in double nigger retards like OP who couldn't be bothered to do thirty seconds of their own research.

Write a book or something faggot. Sounds like an interesting plot but this post is irrelevant here.

This should be on news not fucking pol.

Hunter user here.
This year in TN the state extended hunting season for a whole month with an unlimited cap on the last week. All deer were checked, and it seemed no one really knew what they were looking for when they cut off all the heads and took out the lymph nodes. A few were found, and that's it. It was pretty muddied.
The ticket was what the processor told me when I went to get my meat. He didn't believe a bit of it and told me it was a powerboat being drum up with PETA standing by to ban deer hunting.
Keep an eye out, this could get VERY Zig Forums related.

Attached: 75b87b4ae238e1983b_Case_13_detail_-_Hemlock-White_Pine_Forest_and_Harvard_Pond_-_Dioramas_in_the_Fisher_Museum_(Harvard_Forest)_-_DSC07333.jpeg (1160x773, 212.2K)

Yeah, I remember hearing about CWD here in Wisconsin about 20 years ago. I was surprised to have several online friends send me articles about it this week, like it was something new. It's really annoying.

Man Joe might be a kike puppet, but videos like these I love. This scientist guy isn't just a talking head preaching the word of untested science.
This thing sounds crazy. a protein can just randomly change into a brain eating form and can stay dormant for ages before going killer. Things like that just remind me the spirit of the wild is very real. any protein could just switch on and murder the entire human race and the ape subspecies. Going against the laws of nature just end with us getting cut off thanks to the kikes.

this user knows. we have diseased deer herds because it's actually legal to put deer in cages so that some new york lawyer faggot can fly out to the deer farm on the weekend and larp as a game hunter for an hour shooting fish in a barrel. probably the same faggots that want to take the guns away from you rubes that actually want to put meat in your freezer.

CJD/BSE/Chronic Wasting scares are corporate propaganda. The intent is to convince western governments to force the liquidation of livestock and appropriate land. The 1985 Mad Cow scare in Cuckland was successful in eradicating small beef farms. After the British government euthanized all those herds with no compensation the farmers went bankrupt and corporations bought up their farms for a song.

The Spongiform Encephlopathy prions NEVER propagate as predicted. The public is told the infection will spread like wildfire, and is contagious through simple consumption. In reality the disease is complex, requires many preconditions, and is consistently rare.

Biologist and organic farmer Mark Purdy did groundbreaking work on BSE and found the disease required a combination of environmental factors including pesticide exposure, heavy metal contamination, and intense UV radiation. He was murdered for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=MheeiX2w8JU

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-20 at 8.02.37 PM.png (877x681, 500.75K)

Mfw Zig Forums is preparing for RAHOWA and DOTR but not the Zombie Apocalypse.

Attached: huh.jpeg (1920x960, 502.67K)

Zombie is a code for nigger user.>>12831242

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bovine_spongiform_encephalopathy

lmfao

i am Canadian and this is real, from 2010 they made a documentary on this about herd of moose and deer in the north of canada that had this disease. it is just some kind of parasite or virus that slowly kills them. it is nothing like a zombie thing.

yes this is real.

"Hurr durr be afraid of wild game! Eat only kosher food!"
Fuck off kike. Reported.

Yeah the whole thing has a lot of similarities with Mad Cow

OH DEER!

Attached: beeing excellent.jpg (1280x780, 92.73K)