Kushner/Trump Tried Giving Nukes to Saudi Arabia

Trump Officials Tried To Rush Nuclear Technology To Saudis, House Panel Finds

These kikes are trying to start world war 3

Wake the fuck up
Fuck anyone who supports this kike and his crypto puppet President

npr.org/2019/02/19/695954246/trump-officials-tried-to-rush-nuclear-technology-to-saudis-house-panel-finds

Attached: Screenshot_20190219-221347_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x1756, 613.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2019/02/19/us/politics/clarence-thomas-first-amendment-libel.html
youtu.be/YW4CvC5IaFI
archive.fo/Gxnp1
archive.fo/p8Jj7
archive.fo/0OO4P
archive.fo/k9ctz
archive.fo/Gz7m3
archive.fo/JH6o8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Saudi_Strategic_Missile_Force
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kike free first post because fuck (((mods)))

A broken clock is right twice a day… While most whites are going MAGA for the The_Cuckold, a nigger is actually doing his job correctly.

Libshits couldn't trap Trump in russian conspiracy now it is saudi arabia, while we are distracted cuckinchief is busy sucking homo kike dicks.

Yeah pretty fucking amazing. This country is beyond saving.
Accelerationism is the only hope

nukes are not real weapons look into it

>>>/x/
Kill yourself.

Attached: PicsArt_02-19-10.36.21.jpg (1575x1080, 164.57K)

>>>/reddit/
This is literally Uranium Two you fucking r/The_ZOGnald faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20190219-173610_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x851 202.89 KB, 223.2K)

why don't they just reveal that the Las Vegas mass shooting was a hoax, i'm sure that would piss plenty of people off

Oy vey, no nuke for Iran,greatest enemy of Israel, but let's rush to give saudia Arabia, the best friend of USA amd Israel, some nukes.
Trump is a whore of the Jews.

And according to your article, faggot, it's anonymous sources again. Wake me when there's actual confirmation.

Attached: mikuflower.jpg (566x800, 342.87K)

Why would this surprise anyone at this point?

Attached: gc1.jpg (640x420, 60.9K)

move a mcdonalds to the embassy

and put nukes in it

Saudi royals are Jews, that's why they are getting so much support from zognald.

PURPLE user PREDICTED THIS

PurpleAnon also said that Trump is going to clamp down on free speech of jews and powerful shabbos by changing the libel laws and they have fancy nigger pushing it now.

nytimes.com/2019/02/19/us/politics/clarence-thomas-first-amendment-libel.html

Impeach Trump!

Pretty boy is nothing but that. He's got handlers and is just a more competent Trudeau type.

Kushner hasn't subverted shit. Trump put him there and Trump kept him there. The sooner you realize Trump is a kike who hired a cabinet full of globalist kikes to carry out his kike agenda the sooner we can stop him.

reminds me of this. However I think I was wrong about Russia and Armageddon because it seems like Russia is on the jew's side (kikes are trying to just conquer the last free countries)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (4963x2374, 3.57M)

Not high energy enough; he is a lazy boomer who doesn't read and watch tv all day. He does what he is told just not the way you think he is bribed with an Ivanka presidency and handled by Jared who controls access to him along with his daily schedule.

Trump has sold his soul out to kikes a long time ago. His children are married to jews so he could be considered part of the tribe I guess
youtu.be/YW4CvC5IaFI

Fuck yea they're trying to start WW3. The immigration and race mixing agenda is Jewish prophecy. the Muslims and Christian prophecy is the same. We have to stop the holy rollers from destroying all life on earth.

I just hope none of them get the bright idea of accelerating things in the other direction

Whatever the Magog rising is or mean all of this shit is happening to a tee. Only problem it's not some supreme being causing this it's Schlomo..
This is a trippy vid, the Jews have to be stopped.

Saudis have deep pockets and they're in league with the kikes. Right now they're funding along with kikes the bomb Persia narrative. Sickening.

REMOVE LARPING WHITE NATIONALIST/ALT-RIGHT COCKROACHES FROM THE GENE POOL
THEY ARE THE REASON WHITES CANNOT BE TRIBAL AND NETWORK ANYMORE

Doxing Whites as Nazis, Racists, etc. everytime Whites engage in anything political in their defense. Serving our enemies who are exterminating us.

Swastikas and larping are literally more important to these retards than survival of their race.

qwsa

The Saudis and Jews are the same thing.
Trump is helping the Jews fleece the US before it collapses.
The Jews are using Trump to empower themselves and entrench themselves in the Middle East at the expense of tye American tax payer.

How will MAGAtards explain this?

Already a thread jew.

MULTI IP THREAD MULTI IP SHILLING

OY VEY WE LOVE OUR NADZESS

Dems saw they got fucked on the deal so they are creating a new MUH RUSSIA in retaliation. "potential" I'm sure they allege it ever much so.

can't be said enough, Fuck Trump

Just add it to the filter.

OY VEY Fuck Trump

Yep.

I never filter. Filtering is for pussies.
Not looking at something doesn't make it go away.
Fun times exposing things.
archive.fo/TzthL - adl thread shilling
archive.fo/Gxnp1
archive.fo/p8Jj7 - adl thread, post deletion
archive.fo/0OO4P - fun exposing things
archive.fo/k9ctz
archive.fo/Gz7m3 - bumplocked
archive.fo/JH6o8 - board log, IP hash wipes + bumplock

Attached: New Shills, Worse Than The Old.jpg (797x640 8.45 MB, 212.99K)

You won't make it go away when it's just a copypastasperg and all you do is draw attention to it.

TRANSLATING FROM SKAVENTONGUE…

Neither will you by not looking at it.
Difference is, I don't expect it to go away.
That's exactly what I intend to do.

Lol the swatstika is so important it is literally your identity and without it you are doomed to fail and cannot succeed, and you are too stupid to see how it is holding you back. That is what you have posted, moron.

No, my identity is as a White European. The swastika is a symbol of my opposition to (((you))). That's why it upsets you so much. ;)

Attached: White Nationalism is a Psy-Op_Jews want you to be Nazis_Class Struggle.jpg (1704x5400, 2.09M)

There are already two other threads in the catalog about this.

You are an idiot. I don't need to id hop to point this out, just letting you spout off is enough.
I want you to march proudly next to a nazi flag in public.
Please tie your personal identity to the swatstika.
I mean, I'm certain I'm the one with the low i.q, considering nobody in my life thinks I'm a nazi, and yet I can say all the same things about politics you might try to say before people start shouting in your dumb fat face because you are a fucking laughable untermench retard. No tattoos, skinheads, flags or salutes. Everyone successful figured it out…
The only ones that haven't are the jews and the internet larpers.

ALREADY SEEN IT MULTIPLE FUCKING TIMES YOU RETARDED CUNT.

No u.

Yet you DO IP hop, constantly. Its been covered already. You don't even deny it.

Cool. I've done it before, I'll do it again.

I am glad yo admit it.

HAHAHAHAHAHA you fucking liar! Nigger, they call the fucking Proud Boys "nazis" and you wanna pretend you got the magic method to push White advocacy without it?
THEN GO START YOUR FUCKING ORGANIZATION BRO! Hahahaha, you fucking gutless yellow moron.
Talk about LARP!
user, if that were true - and its not - then we wouldn't have any problems. But its not.
You are not the exception to the rule. If you were, you would already be popular and famous and carrying Whites to victory - but you aren't. You've kvetching about NatSoc on nu/pol/.
Speaks for itself bud. ;D

Good. You're going to be seeing it more.
So long as the mods allo- what am I saying? So long as the mods ENGAGE in this sort of awful jewish shilling, I will point them out.
And I'll be smiling while I do so.

The way things are in gear now, this will only further our own downfall.

You are a paranoid moron. I have one id. What's been covered? You are an idiot.
The Proud Boys…know much about them faggot? They're meant to be called Nazi's you stupid shitstain fuckface.
I know exactly how you start a conversation. "WHITE GENOCIDE KILL NIGGERS AND JEWS HAIL HITLER" %100.
I can imagine how you walk around the world. I'll go start an organization so a shitstain like you can show up with a nazi flag and a dildo up his ass and ruin everything.
Larping moron, you don't even know about a rule that's been passed around WN movements to clean up and intergrate. God knows a fucking literal firework like yourself would get left in the dark for the good of us all.

Forgot my pic btw.

If you want to try to deradicalize people, at least come up with some novel narratives you fucking loser.

Depends on how its carried out.

Frog in pot.
Fire on.
Water bubbling.
You wanna get the frog outta the pot befeoree it boils. What do you do?
You have no power to do so.
Stagnation. Frog boils. You're dead.
Frog doesn't even notice the rise in temp, boils. You're dead.
Frog potentially senses sudden rapid increase in temperature, jumps out of pot; alternatively, frog is so apathetic and comfortable by that point, it boils, you're dead.

There really is only one way out of this, and its forward.

Attached: derad prop on nupol.jpg (1304x5360, 2.2M)

You are a semite or philosemite. You have multiple IPs. Its been covered. You are a moron.

Look at this poster and realize what a nutcase he is.
He's most likely jewish. He doesn't even know how to talk to people in real life. Secret methods to talking to people about politics that you want to expand on…
You truly are stupid. Anyone invovled in real WN have been told to clean up their images. This is a literal fact you fucking mental gimp.
Reminder, I have one i.d and this guy wants you to dress up as a nazi so him and his jewish fed friends can fuck you to death.
This is my last post because this guy is a no hope moron who has nothing beyond saying 'LOL YOU HAVE NOTHING AND I DRESS AS A NAZI ALL THE TIME BUT YOU FAIL AT TALKING TO PEOPLE BECAUSE SAYING STUFF MEANS YOU ARE A NAZI ANDYOU CANT POSSIBLY KNOW HOW TO TALK TO PEOPLE!"

This is the guy tha's right. The crazy dude. Only one i.d. Think about what that might mean.

That's cute.
I bet you also believe that Pakistan somehow payed for their (Swiss) nuclear research with their own money.
And then the saudis just bought a bunch of chinese nuclear missile but they somehow forgot they didn't have the warheads for them.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Saudi_Strategic_Missile_Force

Saudi having nukes is about as much a secret as Israel nukes.
Everyone knows that's the case but everyone keeps pretending it doesn't exist.

Discord tranny thread.
You are completely powerless to stop Trump from winning again in 2020.

What if we tried something that’s never been tried before? Genociding the jews.

Willing to believe this. It's the same way I feel about Obama. Even the rants of the cuckservatives get it wrong when they rave about how he was such a willing monster. I guarantee Obama himself had many such handlers. Guy probably hadn't had an original thought of his own in fucking decades. Could see a similar thing regarding Jared the Kike.

Saving this thread

NUKES FOR THE NUKE GOD!
SCULS FOR THE SCUL THRONE!
AHAHAHAHAHHA! I CAN FEEL NUKLEAR POWER OVERTAKING ME!

Attached: 3.jpg (970x550, 149.78K)

my name is pussydestroyer69 on rabb.it and I am a massive faggot and grumpy all the time!!!

So? Better than Hillary.

Totally agree with you

Accelerationism is an ego fueled philosophy due to wanting to see the changes happen within our lifetimes without much thought for future generations that have to shoulder the aftermath, it's pretty much a boomer mindset.

This is a jew.

COPE

Peak boomer

No one cares but you Trump nigger

Let me guess, and the Russians hacked the election too right? Two years of that accusation even though we here in the chans went through the podesta emails because of Assange, Seth Rich, and Wikileaks even before the election.

OP did you fucking forget muller would have brought this up if true before the midterms? Honestly how stupid are you? Are you a functioning retard or have Trump derangement syndrome?

Attached: 1267053335.gif (320x240, 565.19K)

LOOK AND BELIEVE GOYIM

mass report and filter.