Get yourself tested for kike and nigger genes

You may be an enemy and not know it
Over the past few centuries, (((racial admixture))) has occurred, causing many self-identified Whites to become no longer White. Miscegenation is a threat to White purity and the survival of the White race, and unconscious miscegenation is especially so. Sure, maybe you're only 10% Ashkenazi Jew or 5% Ethiopian, but if one of your descendants also miscegenates, and one of his descendents does the same, eventually the White race will cease to exist.
Thus, it is imperative that you test yourself using a service like 23andme to find out your actual DNA, especially if you are an Amerimutt.

I found that I am actually part Jew/Nigger/Chink! What do I do?
If you are unknowingly part Jew, Nigger, or Chink, you are not an active threat to the White race but a passive one. Get a vascectomy done while continuing to fight for White rights. If you are more than 10% nonwhite then Aliyah the fuck out of White nations.

Attached: TheyBmixin.jpg (1024x1800, 322.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/dna-testing-companies-admit-tampering-white-profiles-to-screw-with-racists/
dailydot.com/debug/fbi-family-tree-dna-database/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>nu/pol/ is so bad it's getting (((dna analysis))) company ads from places known to falsify info to "btfo racists" on the regular
Fuck you Ron, you ruined this board.

hmmm

Not suspicious at all.

also sage for D&C of white race by % white blood

Anything under 75% is inexcusable, from there above it is fine - more is better. The primary concern is being able to identify with and respect whites and white thinking, so that there is no resentment and there is actual willingness to volcel

demanding unknowns to do it, is potentially castrating a 100% pure Aryan phenotype

(((White advocates)))
Sounds suspiciously similar to (((LGBT Ally))). We don't need Chinks, niggers, and (((Good Joos))) to support Whites. Only Whites can support Whites.

retard

worried about your ancestry? find photographs of as many of your ancestors as you can. if you can confirm that all 16/16 of your great-great-grandparents appear to be completely white, you're fine. but NEVER take a DNA test

Attached: 3dae99f0be6cf19cb6375495682d0dbb05a96f03f435600060eb78a099debaf7.png (596x591, 314.67K)

Jews appear to be White too, Kike.

Jews do not 100% appear to be white. You can tell the difference if you train your eye.

White grandmothers could tell the difference between an Irishman and a Scotsman.

by that logic half of beaners are white. 15/16ths is the most generous possible cutoff point; even that is dirty as fuck
doesn't even deserve a reply. kill yourself and never post here again, dumbass

That shit said I had nigger blood when niggers didn’t exist in that part of the world. Take your advertisements somewhere else moshe.

the absolute state of this board. fucking CRINGE

if you haven't been redpilled for over 5 years and lurked for over 2, DO NOT POST HERE, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME

Attached: Jelly_arms.webm (480x360, 3.41M)

Fuck off OP, I'm 100% pure bred mutt and there is nothing you can do about it

sage

Attached: Joe logotti.jpg (1024x559, 114.94K)

Kikes don't want whites to know how pure the white genome truly is.

unironically hang yourself, you stink of newfag

Attached: cut_wrist.webm (600x600 1.77 MB, 3.54M)

There wouldn't be any oppression of whites from 75%+ whites, and whites discriminating for increased whiteness in their genes, and in business, would be too-bad-so-sad for the lesser whites.

The main thing is that you can use skin color and obvious phenotypic features first, politics second, and genetic tests later when the white states are created. If there are 7/8th percent whites who always identified as white and advocated for whites and fought for whites, counting them as 'enemy combatants' is hardly justified.

There has to be a place for them, and there would be even for non-whites: non-citizen residents, second class citizens explicitly that are subject to reproduction laws and deportation.

50% is easiest, generally, to see the half-breeds. The features are prevalent, you know in battle and on the street. At 75% you need a skilled eye or testing. And, at 75%, they can even adapt well enough to white society. There's also precedent with NSDAP Germany on this issue.

Being more extreme than Hitler on genetics will not fix the mistakes that were made: him being too kind to those who were already 15/16th or more similar to him.

No

Fucking kill yourself.

Is this a script?

You replied to the wrong posts.

no

Fucking this. It's been proven that these companies falsify the results they send you, if you're too European they'll add some African in there just in case you're a HUWITE SPREMACIST. You could send the same sample in under different names and get wildly different results.
These services don't even accurately provide what they advertise.

I'm sensing some irony here… anyways all glow niggers will burn in hell

This. Op is a mouthbreathing retard and possibly a subhuman kike. Goodbye.

I have never seen a cut like that, was he using a surgical scalpel?

Attached: Racial Admixture - American Population.JPG (1170x380, 46.5K)

Yeah those three posts look like they're following a formula.

Spaniards just had to go and muh dik the natives. I understand it was a long boat ride, but have some standards.

Or maybe they know something that you don't nu-pol. Fuck off if you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

infowars.com/dna-testing-companies-admit-tampering-white-profiles-to-screw-with-racists/
dailydot.com/debug/fbi-family-tree-dna-database/

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1170x872 1.18 MB, 1.83M)

Meanwhile, the jews add in the niggerjew in your DNA and laugh to the bank.

Are you serious?

How?

Send your DNA to Mr. Shekelstein's database. I don't give a fuck, but don't come onto Zig Forums and tell others to send their DNA to kikes and expect nobody to tell you to fuck off.
You are an idiot and you don't belong here.

Fuck off no one's falling for this shit

What do you think can be done with a DNA profile?

Someone a long time ago said it but it still bears with me till this day "The Spanish are honorary niggers for creating the mestizo horde that is South America"

Glow more, nigger.

Attached: 2d4.jpg (600x566, 37.98K)

sage for transparent af Qushner purity spiraling shill.

(heil'd)
And now they're trying to push their mess into the US. Guess the women don't look so hot anymore after living with them for 500 years.

Broken losers, seriously… You don’t have to be this way. Aren’t you the same arrogant set that proudly hurt your lessers for years? Now you’re crawling in the mud wailing for the mercy of your betters with tears about how doomed your race is?

Every race is doomed. That’s not just history; that’s going to be medicine. If you were given every lit mercy, there still wouldn’t be many generations left for you.

Hate yourself for something you can't control
Don't love the parts of you that matter

It's not enough to tell OP to kill itself, I'm gonna fucking kill you

jesus christ

you sound like an effeminate tranny nigger obsessed with mylittlepony

Mix it with someone else, or fake the result.

Correction.

Plenty.

>it is imperative that you test yourself using a service like (((23andme)))
Sure it is, Shlomo. Sure it is.

Got 2 different results from 23andme. It randomly changed about half a year after the test. Seems plausible that I'm a Jew, but I don't believe the 0.1% sub saharan african part though.

Attached: old results.png (412x583 14.51 KB, 15.88K)

Are you sure that's 2% of your ancestors were Jewish and not that you share 2% of DNA that concentrates around Jewish areas? There's a difference.

In Europe, Neanderthals and Homosapiens didn't necessarily interbreed - they adapted to the same environment so they had similarities in adaptations (genetically), mostly do to their closeness in species.

And here's ancestry. Also says I'm a Jew.

Attached: ancestry dna test results.png (1859x847, 231.82K)

I believe I recall them adding Jewish to test results also after some 'anti-Semitic' scare - in about those amounts.

My ancestors certainly did.

Attached: neandertha.png (728x463, 34.4K)

Keep in mind that 20fag&viv is in Israel/controlled there…

who could have guessed why? what's ((("right of return")))?

Can I go to Israel if I am 1% Jew?

see

I have an extensive family tree going back generation. All white.

Due to shit moderation, this entire board has become one big "Hey Rabbi, whatcha doin'?"

Is 23-and-me buying 8ch ads now?

Never get tested, they know full well only natsoc are interested in their white heritage. And they WILL lie to you, adding a small percentage of nigger genes.

These kikes are trying to push this angle now lel. What this autistic rat doesn't realize is just how obvious he is.

It was real in their mind.

That's what you think. Nobody corrects you when you guess wrong.

Imagine sending your DNA to google.

OP is an obvious jew telling Whites to hand their DNA over to kikes and then sterilize themselves.

is that a yamika?

Catching the Golden State killer with only using your relative's DNA